PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tyson Quotes: You Have To Read These

Assassin32
08-29-2005, 10:42 PM
“[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.”

"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him. Craig Wilson is the greatest."

"I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."

"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend. Choke on it biatch!"

Tyson on Tyrell Biggs' complaining to him about low blows "Low blows? Low blows? Huh! Mother****er you're fittin' to die!"

"He was screaming like my wife."

"If I don't kill him, it doesn't count."

"When you see me smash somebody's skull, you enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"How dare these boxers challenge me with their primitive skills? It makes me angry. They're just as good as dead."

"My power is discombobulating devastating; I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"Anyone with a grain of sense would know that if I punched my wife I would rip her head off. It's all lies. I have never laid a finger on her."

"Look at you scared now, you hoe. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll **** you 'til you love me, ******."

“I wish one of you guys had children so I could kick them in their ****in' head or stomp on their testicles, so you could feel my pain because that's the pain I have, wakin' up every day."

[To a female reporter] "It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with womens unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

"If I take this camera and put it in your face for 20 years, I don't know what you might be. You might be a homosexual if I put that camera on you since you were 13 years old. I've been on that camera since I was 13 years old."

"All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too."

"Champions don't quit. The only way you quit is when you're face down on the floor. Not taking a beating like a man is unethical."

"I just have this thing inside me that wants to eat and conquer. Maybe it's egotistical, but I have it in me. I don't want to be a tycoon. I just want to conquer people and their souls."

"I'm not Mother Teresa. But I'm also not Charles Manson!"

"I love to hit people. I love to. Most celebrities are afraid someone's going to attack them. I want someone to attack me. No weapons. Just me and him. I like to beat men and beat them bad."

"I don't do anything. My life sucks."

"I'll never be happy. I believe I'll die alone. I would want it that way. I've been a loner all my life with my secrets and my pain. I'm really lost, but I'm trying to find myself. I'm really a sad, pathetic case."

"My whole life has been a waste -- I've been a failure."

"I need some discipline over myself; I need some emotional intelligence."
"They would give Jeffrey Dahmer a second chance before they gave me another one. If you saw a [police] lineup and saw Tyson and Dahmer and they asked, 'Who killed and ate those people?' you would pick me and not Jeffrey."

"I'm on this Zoloft thing, right? But I'm on that to keep me from killing y'all! ... "

"Having no hope is the worst thing that could happen to anybody. I've been through that. I've come too far to turn back now."

"I don't react to a tragic happening any more. I took so many bad things as a kid and some people think I don't care about anything. It's just too hard for me to get emotional. I can't cry no more."

"I'm crazy. Crazy like a fox mother****er!"

“My biggest weakness is my sensitivity. I am too sensitive a person”

For more: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mike_Tyson

Carter
08-29-2005, 10:48 PM
"My power is discombobulating devastating; I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

LMFAO

The Lumberjack
08-29-2005, 10:48 PM
"Look at you scared now, you hoe. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll **** you 'til you love me, ******."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BK
08-29-2005, 10:49 PM
I didn't even have to read past this first line. Classic post. :up:

oakzap425
08-29-2005, 10:49 PM

"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him. Craig Wilson is the greatest."

"I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."

"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend. Choke on it biatch!"

Tyson on Tyrell Biggs' complaining to him about low blows "Low blows? Low blows? Huh! Mother****er you're fittin' to die!"

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"How dare these boxers challenge me with their primitive skills? It makes me angry. They're just as good as dead."

"Anyone with a grain of sense would know that if I punched my wife I would rip her head off. It's all lies. I have never laid a finger on her."

“I wish one of you guys had children so I could kick them in their ****in' head or stomp on their testicles, so you could feel my pain because that's the pain I have, wakin' up every day."

[To a female reporter] "It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with womens unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

"If I take this camera and put it in your face for 20 years, I don't know what you might be. You might be a homosexual if I put that camera on you since you were 13 years old. I've been on that camera since I was 13 years old."

"All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too."

"Champions don't quit. The only way you quit is when you're face down on the floor. Not taking a beating like a man is unethical."

"I just have this thing inside me that wants to eat and conquer. Maybe it's egotistical, but I have it in me. I don't want to be a tycoon. I just want to conquer people and their souls."

"I love to hit people. I love to. Most celebrities are afraid someone's going to attack them. I want someone to attack me. No weapons. Just me and him. I like to beat men and beat them bad."

"I'll never be happy. I believe I'll die alone. I would want it that way. I've been a loner all my life with my secrets and my pain. I'm really lost, but I'm trying to find myself. I'm really a sad, pathetic case."

"They would give Jeffrey Dahmer a second chance before they gave me another one. If you saw a [police] lineup and saw Tyson and Dahmer and they asked, 'Who killed and ate those people?' you would pick me and not Jeffrey."

"I'm on this Zoloft thing, right? But I'm on that to keep me from killing y'all! ... "

"Having no hope is the worst thing that could happen to anybody. I've been through that. I've come too far to turn back now."

"I don't react to a tragic happening any more. I took so many bad things as a kid and some people think I don't care about anything. It's just too hard for me to get emotional. I can't cry no more."

...The single greatest thing ever.

Am I allowed to put this in my sig?!?

Webmistress
08-29-2005, 10:50 PM
Ear tastes like chicken.

oakzap425
08-29-2005, 10:50 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...I agree...

Assassin32
08-29-2005, 10:52 PM
...The single greatest thing ever.

Am I allowed to put this in my sig?!?

Hell yeah. I did.

Webmistress
08-29-2005, 10:52 PM
Not all of them.....

unknownuser
08-29-2005, 10:53 PM

nice find! http://members.shaw.ca/wpfsmileys/laughbounce3.gifhttp://members.shaw.ca/wpfsmileys/laughbounce3.gifhttp://members.shaw.ca/wpfsmileys/laughbounce3.gif

JStorm
Our lunch ladies in school would deny us food if we mocked Tyson. I didn't eat for a month cause I said Tyson would lose to Ali.

The Hellrider

I liked those three.

Tyson's a weird dude, right up there with Michael Jackson and Anna Nicole Smith.

Addendum
08-29-2005, 10:55 PM
One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died. I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard

F'ing hysterical

Assassin32
Not all of them.....

The one he highlighted.

The Hellrider
Our lunch ladies in school would deny us food if we mocked Tyson. I didn't eat for a month cause I said Tyson would lose to Ali.

You had some crazy lunch ladies. Ali would've owned Tyson.:up:

psychocheeseman
08-29-2005, 10:56 PM
thoase are gold!but i wouldn't laugh at them if i were near him when he saoid them.

hey why does mike tyson cry after sex?

....The Mace.

The Lumberjack
08-29-2005, 10:57 PM
INAFANTILE RETARD?! Oh my god.......holy s**t......I don't think I've ever ead anything as funny as that........hehehehehehe.:D:up:

BK
08-29-2005, 10:57 PM
You'd wait 'till after the sex to bust out the mace? :p

Assassin32
08-29-2005, 10:58 PM

^^I actually saw him say this to the reporter on ESPN Classic. It was amazing. By the way he was talking, it sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

Matthew_Murdock
08-29-2005, 10:59 PM
i thought the funniest one was "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him. Craig Wilson is the greatest." :D but they were all great, lol.

Webmistress
I know that, silly...http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-005.gif

oakzap425
The one he highlighted.
*glares* I'm a girl.

Assassin32
08-29-2005, 11:01 PM
"There are nine million people who see me in the ring and hate my guts. Most of them are white. That's okay. Just spell my name right."

"Prison was worth it, because I got pussy, SHE got money for selling the story, and I was hungrier than before to kill a mother****er"!

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was one big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let me smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

The Lumberjack
08-29-2005, 11:02 PM
...I agree...
You little minx, you. :hq:

Webmistress
08-29-2005, 11:02 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sauer/angry-smiley-041.gif

Assassin32
08-29-2005, 11:03 PM
*glares* I'm a girl.

. . . it was a typo? :o

oakzap425
08-29-2005, 11:03 PM
Yo, Mike Tyson is crazy...

The Lumberjack
08-29-2005, 11:04 PM
"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was one big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let me smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

I can't tell if he's a comic genius or not.:confused:

oakzap425
08-29-2005, 11:04 PM

My question is...

****** = ?

I thought it was the "b" word... but there are too many and not enough...

Matthew_Murdock
08-29-2005, 11:06 PM
"There are nine million people who see me in the ring and hate my guts. Most of them are white. That's okay. Just spell my name right."

this one is great too. :eek::up::O

Assassin32
08-29-2005, 11:06 PM
"I just seem to keep buying more and more Bentleys"

"Money is my God. If you think God will help you then quit your job and see how much he cares."

"The one thing I know, everyone respects the true person and everyone's not true with themselves. All of these people who are heroes, these guys who have been lily white and clean all their lives, if they went through what I went through, they would commit suicide. They don't have the heart that I have. I've lived places they can't defecate in."

Assassin32
08-29-2005, 11:07 PM

My question is...

****** = ?

I thought it was the "b" word... but there are too many and not enough...

F a g g o t. Ironic, isn't it?

oakzap425
08-29-2005, 11:12 PM
F a g g o t. Ironic, isn't it?

Ahhh...

the "b" word works better... so I'll say it that way...

Webmistress
08-29-2005, 11:15 PM
Just add 'o'!

oakzap425
08-29-2005, 11:16 PM
^^? :confused:

Webmistress
08-29-2005, 11:17 PM
bi~~~~o~~~~~tch

oakzap425
08-29-2005, 11:18 PM
ooh...

oakzap425
08-29-2005, 11:18 PM
ooh...

But that's usually spelled with an "a" :confused:

JP
08-29-2005, 11:19 PM

Brilliant.

Assassin32
08-29-2005, 11:21 PM
In an interview, boxer Mike Tyson denounces Desiree Washington(the woman he allegedly raped and went to prison for) as "just a lying, reptilian, monstrous, young lady. I just hate her guts. She put me in that state where, I don't know, I really wish I did now. Now I really do want to rape her and her ****ing mama."

oakzap425
08-29-2005, 11:21 PM
In an interview, boxer Mike Tyson denounces Desiree Washington(the woman he allegedly raped and went to prison for) as "just a lying, reptilian, monstrous, young lady. I just hate her guts. She put me in that state where, I don't know, I really wish I did now. Now I really do want to rape her and her ****ing mama."

ROFLMAO

Webmistress
08-29-2005, 11:24 PM
Now that is perfect reasoning...

Assassin32
08-29-2005, 11:25 PM
"I could sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

"I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. So every now and then I kick your ****ing ass."

"I'm not much for talking. You know what I do. I put guys in body bags when I'm right."

Mr.Webs
08-29-2005, 11:27 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:D :D :D :up:

Assassin32
08-29-2005, 11:38 PM
Tyson attends a charity benefit at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. When asked why he came, Tyson confesses "Because I've got nothing else to do."

Knightsaber Priss
08-29-2005, 11:55 PM
This guy is a flaming lunatic.

Oldguy
08-30-2005, 12:38 AM
Quote:
One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died. I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.

My absolute favorite.

"Ear tastes like chicken." He seriously said that?

For all his craziness, he's a very graphic orator. He should write poetry. His use of similies are hilarious.

Could you imagine the children's book he'd write?

Addendum
08-30-2005, 12:40 AM
Oldguy- that's my favorite quote too.

A Mike Tyson reality show should happen. It'd be more insane than "I'm with Busey"

The Lumberjack
08-30-2005, 12:46 AM
Oldguy- that's my favorite quote too.

A Mike Tyson reality show should happen. It'd be more insane than "I'm with Busey"
This would be the greatest show ever. "I'm with Busey" was one of my favorite shows.

Tangled Web
08-30-2005, 12:52 AM
"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" - Mike Tyson.

My new sig.

Man-Thing
08-30-2005, 01:06 AM
I feel sorry for him. I think it's just a matter of time until he comits suicide.

War Lord
08-30-2005, 01:10 AM
Not all of them.....

If you're quoting a post, I believe it counts as one line.

Tangled Web
08-30-2005, 01:12 AM
I feel sorry for him. I think it's just a matter of time until he comits suicide.
I actually feel bad for him a little. I heard somewhere that he had to go somwhere because one of his family members was dying. He brought a lot of drugs with him. His sister went to where he was staying and said ""He died 3 days ago." Tyson was like "Why didn't you tell me then?" She said "I came here when it happened but you were stoned on the floor." After that Tyson once said that no one hates Mike Tyson as much as Mike Tyson.

:(

Octoberist
08-30-2005, 01:14 AM
Mike Tyson is friggin' cartoon character! I love his crazy notes. He needs mental help though..

Addendum
08-30-2005, 01:17 AM
I don't think there is any help for him

War Lord
08-30-2005, 01:19 AM
Mike Tyson is friggin' cartoon character! I love his crazy notes. He needs mental help though..

It's a bit of a quandary, for sure. Everybody knows the man needs help. However, anybody who tries risks being killed.

PLAS
08-30-2005, 01:29 AM
Mike Tyson: Man Of The Year

White_Howling
08-30-2005, 01:35 AM
I feel so bad for the guy.. hes broke.. and he fights to get out of debt..

if you watched beyond the glory - mike tyson..damn now thats a sad story

Tangled Web
08-30-2005, 01:36 AM
I feel so bad for the guy.. hes broke.. and he fights to get out of debt..

if you watched beyond the glory - mike tyson..damn now thats a sad story
He's doing porn now.

White_Howling
08-30-2005, 02:02 AM
hes gotta earn money some way

NyteWing
08-30-2005, 04:13 AM
Pretty funny

Kevin Roegele
08-30-2005, 06:43 AM
I feel genuinely sorry for Mike Tyson. If you look at his life story, it's very sad.

psychocheeseman
08-30-2005, 10:05 AM
You'd wait 'till after the sex to bust out the mace? :p

maybe i should have said during sex. my bad

Equint77
08-30-2005, 10:07 AM
ESPN showed his early fights this last Saturday.... :(

Some of those punches could have killed ordinary men.

Connor MacLeod
08-30-2005, 10:10 AM
Mike Tyson is hilarious. It's too bad everyone acts like he's dumb. He's actually quite intelligent.

Assassin32
08-30-2005, 11:10 AM
ESPN showed his early fights this last Saturday.... :(

Some of those punches could have killed ordinary men.

Yeah, I saw those. Did you catch "Sports Century: Mike Tyson"?

Assassin32
08-30-2005, 11:15 AM
Mike Tyson is hilarious. It's too bad everyone acts like he's dumb. He's actually quite intelligent.

True. Everytime he opens his mouth, disgusting, horrific poetry comes out.

Equint77
08-30-2005, 11:17 AM
Yeah, I saw those. Did you catch "Sports Century: Mike Tyson"?

nah I missed it I was just able to catch Tyson's greatest hit's Vol. 1 & 2.

I called up my friend to tell him how much I'd forgotten how much of a machine Tyson was... his speed.. his power. It was scary.

Rizpower
08-30-2005, 11:18 AM
A retarded, evil bulldozer. In his younger days.

Now he's just worse.

Assassin32
08-30-2005, 11:25 AM
DAMN YOU, DON KING!:mad:

KingOfDreams
08-30-2005, 11:27 AM
What a crazy ****er

Wilhelm-Scream
08-30-2005, 11:29 AM
Those are incredibly old, but I forgot about 'em.
The greatest comedy writer in the world couldn't've come up with anything better.
I love "He called me a rapist and a recluse. I'm not a recluse! :mad: "
lmfao

Honey Vibe
08-30-2005, 11:47 AM
I feel genuinely sorry for Mike Tyson. If you look at his life story, it's very sad.
I'm googling, and I can't find a thing. What basically happened?

Honey Vibe
08-30-2005, 12:11 PM
He grew up in New York. He watched his mother Lorna be beat up by many of her boyfriends. He never knew who his real father was. His mother died when he was 16. By 19 he was found by D'Amato, an aging but violent father figure of a trainor. D'Amato died before Tyson became champ.

Found some more:

"Sex is not a great issue with me anymore," he says. "I'm just guilty about my sexual conquests when I was younger. I'm no longer a threat to white society, black society."

"My biggest fear now is to go to a New York state penitentiary — then I'll see all my demons," he says. "My family, people I know, put me in that den of iniquity. I could easily be right there with them because, really, I am one of them."

"One of my friends once saw another guy's (criminal) record and said, 'Look, this guy is a born troublemaker, just a loser.' I had to tell him, 'No, that's my record — and it doesn't include my juvenile history.' I'm supposed to be a quote-unquote 'superstar.' But look at my record. Oh, damn. I'm a super jailbird in super-max."

gap5ewl
08-30-2005, 01:11 PM
they all sound like something george W would say

jaguarr
08-30-2005, 01:23 PM
The guy is beyond damaged goods. He sounds like a semi-illiterate sociopath with Downs Syndrome and anger management issues. Actually...that might be a pretty fair assessment...

jag

Spider-X
08-30-2005, 01:55 PM

LMAO!....nuff said....

War Lord
08-30-2005, 02:02 PM
The guy is beyond damaged goods. He sounds like a semi-illiterate sociopath with Downs Syndrome and anger management issues. Actually...that might be a pretty fair assessment...

jag

He just needs a little loving.

You will tell him that for me, won't you?

Connor MacLeod
08-30-2005, 03:56 PM
True. Everytime he opens his mouth, disgusting, horrific poetry comes out.

Exactly.

Who's seen Mike's episode on Beyond The Glory?

Honey Vibe
08-31-2005, 01:50 AM
Mike lives here in Phoenix now. He cares for pidgeons, raising the chicks and everything. He's petitioning the city government to allow him to; they have a law against 20+ pidgeons on a premise or something (he has 350 right now).

spider-jide
08-31-2005, 04:42 AM

lmao! Tyson's a nutter. snotbox, I like that.

spider-jide
08-31-2005, 04:44 AM
"The one thing I know, everyone respects the true person and everyone's not true with themselves. All of these people who are heroes, these guys who have been lily white and clean all their lives, if they went through what I went through, they would commit suicide. They don't have the heart that I have. I've lived places they can't defecate in."

lol :up: :up:

spider-jide
08-31-2005, 05:06 AM
"I'm the most irresponsible person in the world. The reason I'm like that is because, at 21, you all gave me $50 or $100 million, and I didn't know what to do. I'm from the ghetto. I don't know how to act. One day I'm in a dope house robbing somebody. The next thing I know, 'You're the heavyweight champion of the world.' ... Who am I? What am I? I don't even know who I am. I'm just a dumb child. I'm being abused. I'm being robbed by lawyers. I think I have more money than I do. I'm just a dumb pugnacious fool. I'm just a fool who thinks I'm someone. And you tell me I should be responsible?"

"There's no one perfect. We're always gonna do that. Jimmy Swaggart is lascivious creature, Mike Tyson is lascivious -- but we're not criminally, at least I'm not, criminally lascivious. You know what I mean. I may like to fornicate more than other people -- it's just who I am. I sacrifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid? I mean, I been robbed of my most of my money, can I at least get sucked off without the people wanting to harass me and wanting to throw me in jail?"

He's just too hilarious.

"I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity. A dark shadowy figure from the bowels of iniquity. I wish I could be Mike who gets an endorsement deal. But you can't make a lie and a truth go together. This country wasn't built on moral fiber. This country was built on rape, slavery, murder, degradation and affiliation with crime."

One of the smartest things he's ever said in his life.

Mister Sinister
08-31-2005, 05:18 AM
That guy's an idiot. A wannabe Ali.

spider-jide
08-31-2005, 06:16 AM
But you have to admit, he's hilarious.

oakzap425
08-31-2005, 08:00 AM
...For someone so "stupid and dumb"... he sure uses a lot of big words. Not saying that they all are used correctly. But none the less, he uses a lot of them... :confused:

Equint77
08-31-2005, 08:14 AM
even though most people don't believe it.... ask Mike Tyson a question on boxing history and he'll destroy you. He's watched more film and read more books about fights and fighters and the sport of boxing more than anything? Not only have I seen it in interviews but Bert Sugar (for those who don't know... this guy's a boxing historian) even acknowledges how much Tyson has studied and knows.

Mister Sinister
08-31-2005, 04:57 PM
And who could forget

"I guess I'm going to Bolivian"

JLBats
08-31-2005, 04:59 PM
Wow...

This reminds me of Drederick Tatum on the Simpsons, but I had no idea how dead on a satire that was:eek:

Assassin32
09-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Drederick Tatum pwns.

Honey Vibe
04-22-2006, 03:58 PM
even though most people don't believe it.... ask Mike Tyson a question on boxing history and he'll destroy you. He's watched more film and read more books about fights and fighters and the sport of boxing more than anything? Not only have I seen it in interviews but Bert Sugar (for those who don't know... this guy's a boxing historian) even acknowledges how much Tyson has studied and knows.
So it's not that he's dense, he just ... has selective interests?

Swiftman
04-22-2006, 04:00 PM

--what an arrogant piece of ****! :up:...oh, ****, i should've not said that, now he's going to fight me.

Honey Vibe
04-22-2006, 04:08 PM

Brilliant.
:eek:...
...I think I missed that one.

oakzap425
04-22-2006, 04:33 PM
omg, this thread is so old!

Assassin32
03-20-2007, 02:25 AM
“Smart too late and old too soon . . . This is just my ending.”

Halcohol
03-20-2007, 02:30 AM
Here's a lot of these quotes straight from the psycho's mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6cFxWgLqHA

Hades
03-20-2007, 02:33 AM
I love Mike Tyson.

he should get his own talk show.

Or maybe his own reality Tv show.

Assassin32
03-20-2007, 02:36 AM
He's my hero.

Hades
03-20-2007, 02:42 AM
He's my hero.
Yes. He's a deranged hero for all us psycho's to look up to and only hope to be like one day:csad:

Assassin32
03-20-2007, 02:57 AM
Yes. He's a deranged hero for all us psycho's to look up to and only hope to be like one day:csad:

Nice new avatar.:up:

“I don't react to a tragic happening any more. I took so many bad things as a kid and some people think I don't care about anything. It's just too hard for me to get emotional. I can't cry no more.”

Halcohol
03-20-2007, 02:58 AM
I liked the one about taking little children and stomping on their testicles... good to know he's thinking about the kids. :up:

Assassin32
03-20-2007, 03:05 AM
“Real freedom is having nothing. I was freer when I didn't have a cent.”

Halcohol
03-20-2007, 03:07 AM
“Real freedom is having nothing. I was freer when I didn't have a cent.”
I guess the Iraqis can be proud of their freedom then :p

Man, you know you're some kinda f___ed up when you get a tattoo on your FACE.

Hades
03-20-2007, 03:09 AM
http://bishounen.info/zell/zell2.jpg
I have a feeling he's a Final Fantasy fan.

Halcohol
03-20-2007, 03:13 AM
Something tells me Whack-A-Mole is more his style.

TNC9852002
03-20-2007, 03:27 AM
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9315/ilovetoreadse0.jpg

-TNC

JustABill
03-20-2007, 04:17 AM
Dude. Someone should make a movie out of his fricking life after he croaks. It's like a fricking Street Fighter/Virtua Fighter/Tekken character's background not a real life man.

Assassin32
03-20-2007, 10:45 PM
There was an HBO movie made back in 1995, but that's only half his story now. I wish they would put it out on DVD. George C. Scott was a badass in that movie.

KingOfDreams
03-20-2007, 10:58 PM
It's amazing that these things were said by an actual human being. Pretty hilarious and kind of disturbing in a way. Yep, Dredrick Tatum really isn't a parody, is he?

Abaddon
03-21-2007, 12:21 AM
that poor psychotic bastard

WorthyStevens
03-21-2007, 12:53 AM
One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died. I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand - he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.

QFT

Abaddon
03-21-2007, 12:57 AM
He's like Frankenstein, if he was angrier and had a word-of-the day calendar.

WorthyStevens
03-21-2007, 01:04 AM
""I may like fornicating more than other people. It's just who I am. I sacrifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid? Know what I mean? I been robbed of most of my money, can I at least get a blow job?"

Hahahahahaha. :woot:

TNC9852002
03-21-2007, 02:02 PM
http://www.duffgardens.net/media/images/tatum.gif

I feel like watching "Tyson" so bad...I used to watch that movie all the time when I was like 12 or 13..

-TNC

Assassin32
03-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Like I said, that movie needs a DVD release ASAP.

Assassin32
09-10-2007, 04:24 PM
"Every time there's a revolution, it comes from somebody reading a book about revolution. David Walker wrote a book and Nat Turner did his thing."

"I just want to be humble at all times."

"I know I'm going to blow one day. My life is doomed the way it is. I have no future."

"That's what people respect, the fact that I wasn't a chump that laid on his back and gave up."

Jerry!
09-10-2007, 05:17 PM
"The former light-heavyweight champion Jose Torres once asked Tyson what the best blow he had ever thrown was. 'Man, I'll never forget that punch,' Tyson said. 'It was when I fought with Robin [Givens] in Steve's apartment. She really offended me and I went bam, and she flew backward, hitting every ****ing wall in the apartment.'"

(Etienne post-fight interview with Showtime Championship Boxing's Jim Gray)Jim Gray: 'Mike were you really sick this week? What was the problem?' Tyson: "I broke my back."'What do you mean by that?' Tyson: "My back is broken." 'What part, a vertebrae or a portion?' Tyson: "No. Spinal." 'You did that in sparring?' "No i did it by a motorcycle accident the doctors discovered..I was doin my situps, 2500 a day with my 20 pound weight and one day i couldn't move anymore and i just axed the doctor what's wrong and he said um believe it or not your back is broken slightly"

"Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."

Showtime
09-10-2007, 05:24 PM
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/KikkomanSauce/PUNCHOUT_001.png

TNC9852002
09-10-2007, 06:00 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/159/345143579_7c07e44734.jpg

-TNC

Mike_D202
09-10-2007, 06:27 PM

LMAO

Assassin32
09-10-2007, 06:33 PM
(Etienne post-fight interview with Showtime Championship Boxing's Jim Gray)Jim Gray: 'Mike were you really sick this week? What was the problem?' Tyson: "I broke my back."'What do you mean by that?' Tyson: "My back is broken." 'What part, a vertebrae or a portion?' Tyson: "No. Spinal." 'You did that in sparring?' "No i did it by a motorcycle accident the doctors discovered..I was doin my situps, 2500 a day with my 20 pound weight and one day i couldn't move anymore and i just axed the doctor what's wrong and he said um believe it or not your back is broken slightly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n6S8gnX7WQ

VICTORVONDOOMX
09-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Dude. Someone should make a movie out of his fricking life after he croaks. It's like a fricking Street Fighter/Virtua Fighter/Tekken character's background not a real life man.
The drama of Cuss D'Mato (spelling?) turning a street kid into the best boxer living (albeit, for 5 minutes) and his COMPLETE failure once turning away from both the boxing and the personal principles Cuss instilled in him would be great.
There was an HBO movie made back in 1995, but that's only half his story now. I wish they would put it out on DVD. George C. Scott was a badass in that movie.I'd like to see that.

Hunter Rider
09-10-2007, 09:57 PM
(Etienne post-fight interview with Showtime Championship Boxing's Jim Gray)Jim Gray: 'Mike were you really sick this week? What was the problem?' Tyson: "I broke my back."'What do you mean by that?' Tyson: "My back is broken." 'What part, a vertebrae or a portion?' Tyson: "No. Spinal." 'You did that in sparring?' "No i did it by a motorcycle accident the doctors discovered..I was doin my situps, 2500 a day with my 20 pound weight and one day i couldn't move anymore and i just axed the doctor what's wrong and he said um believe it or not your back is broken slightly":woot:

Scar Predator
09-10-2007, 11:00 PM
My favorite Tyson quote:

"I'm just going to fade into bolivian."

:woot: :woot: :woot:

TNC9852002
09-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Somethin' is definitely wrong with this man. I'm pretty sure everyone is afraid to tell him this.

-TNC

Mister J
09-10-2007, 11:06 PM
I liked the one about taking little children and stomping on their testicles... good to know he's thinking about the kids. :up:

“I wish one of you guys had children so I could kick them in their ****in' head or stomp on their testicles, so you could feel my pain because that's the pain I have, wakin' up every day." http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3585/lolkf0.gif (http://imageshack.us)

bullets
09-11-2007, 12:22 AM

hes just misunderstood thats all

Assassin32
05-24-2010, 02:25 PM
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."

"I'm a historian, and that freaks me out."

"I'm a Muslim, but I think Jesus would have a drink with me. He would be cool. He would talk to me."

"When I fight someone, I want to break his will. I want to take his manhood. I want to rip out his heart and show it to him."

"I have the same malice in my heart as far as the fight game is concerned, but outside the ring, I won't say anything a dignified man won't say."

"I feel like sometimes that I was not meant for this society. "

"I don't try to intimidate anybody before a fight. That's nonsense. I intimidate people by hitting them."

"I don't understand why people would want to get rid of pigeons. They don't bother no one."

E-Man
05-24-2010, 02:29 PM
Ha! I didn't know that there was a thread like this. I've created my own religion that worships the all mighty Iron Mike.

Scarlet spidey
05-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Hi there old thread.

AlteredEgo
05-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Awesome thread. He needs to collect all of these in to an audio book or something. I'd buy two copies.

Scourge2099
05-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Wisdom According to Mike Tyson.

Drizzle
05-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Well, let's keep it going then, shall we?

"What I want in a woman is protection. Loyalty. Companionship. Loyalty, friendship, companionship, ferociousness. I want her to protect me, and have my back to the bitter end. If I have a fight, I want her to jump in. Even if I'm winning; even if she's ninety pounds. I like strong women—not necessarily a masculine woman—but I like strong women. I like strong, say a woman who runs a C.E.O. corporation. I like a strong woman with confidence—massive confidence—and then I want to dominate her sexually."

Metamorpho1977
05-24-2010, 08:22 PM
...I agree...

Oaky!!! LTNS. How have you been?

Sundancer
05-24-2010, 09:12 PM
I didn't feel nuthin' for Little Mac. Him and Doc..I almost bit his ear but he was so small. Tiny. I didn't know if I should hug him or killed him. I guess that's why he could only beat me by TKO. He nothin. But he somethin'.

Charlie Boy
05-24-2010, 11:19 PM
Well, let's keep it going then, shall we?

"What I want in a woman is protection. Loyalty. Companionship. Loyalty, friendship, companionship, ferociousness. I want her to protect me, and have my back to the bitter end. If I have a fight, I want her to jump in. Even if I'm winning; even if she's ninety pounds. I like strong women—not necessarily a masculine woman—but I like strong women. I like strong, say a woman who runs a C.E.O. corporation. I like a strong woman with confidence—massive confidence—and then I want to dominate her sexually."

I was watching the Tyson documentary this afternoon and busted up with laughter when he said that.

I also enjoyed this gem

"Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll **** you in the ***, you punk white boy. You ******. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your ******* alive you *****. **** you you ho. Come say to my face and I **** you for everybody. You *****. Come on you *****. You scared coward, you not man enough to **** with me. You can't last two minutes in my world *****. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white *****. Scared of the real man. I'll **** you till you love me ******. "

This little outburst is down right EPIC.

Assassin32
05-25-2010, 01:11 PM
—and then I want to dominate her sexually."

Genius.

Scourge2099
05-25-2010, 05:00 PM
Someone should gather up all these quotes and put them in a book.