PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman 4-6

nolan's roll'n
03-20-2006, 04:01 PM
At the end of spiderman 3 I want them to plant seeds, like they did in spiderman 2. I want to have the lizard, carnage, and electro in spiderman 4, even though I doubt carnage will ever be in spiderman movie, especially cause the spiderman movies are for almost young and old audiences. In spiderman 5 I'd like too see Topher come back (if venom was a success), carnage, rhino, and a cameo of vulture. In spiderman 6 I want to see kraven the hunter, scorpion, vulture, chameoleon, and mysterio. If they atleast plant the seeds in at the end of spiderman 3, I'll be happy. But what's the point of that? Because they're wrapping up a trilogy and everyone signed on just for spiderman 3. I've heard news from a long time ago that Sony wants six spiderman movies. They can keep the same cast and get a director who's used to making darker movies and he could make the spiderman film series for an older audience. That way they could put villains like carnage in the next trilogy. Anyway three villains are good for every movie because I didn't like how spiderman has previously only had one in each movie. Anyone agree?

Spencer9
03-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Well if Venom ends in 3 I want.
4 - Lizard, Scorpion
5 - Electro (Hobgoblin maybe), Mysterio
6 - Carnage

supermarvelman
03-21-2006, 05:05 PM
Hobgoblin,
Venom,
Lizard,
Ware-wolf by Night,
Green Goblin,
Doc Ock,

These are all the most likely so far to be upcoming villians in the future sequals or make there return.

I'm sure poeple think I'm crazy about Doc Ock but I'll bet money that the arms aill some how keep him alive, they just need a little jump start.

Secondary possibilities that haven't been set up yet.

Scorpion
Electro
Hydro-man
Mysterio
Vulture
Kraven the Hunter ( last choice )
Carnage

fangrl06
03-21-2006, 05:16 PM
Manwolf!

Spencer9
03-21-2006, 05:19 PM
um no...

fangrl06
03-21-2006, 05:22 PM
um no...
Hell yeah, Manwolf!

Silver Sable
03-21-2006, 09:47 PM
4.Lizard and Electro
5.Scorpion and Mysterio
6.Carnage?

DroolingforGwen
03-21-2006, 09:48 PM
4- Lizard, Venom
5- Black Cat, King Pin, Sinister Six- Mysterio, Scorpion, Electro, Hop Goblin, Vulture, Kraven (Notable Mentions: Chameleon, Rhino, Shocker, Man Wolf, Dock Ock)
6- Carnage

Ock
03-29-2006, 06:12 PM
I GOT THIS info from the spider-man writers

spider-man 3-sandman,green goblin 2:gg:,venom:venom:
spider-man 4-venom:venom:,carnage
spider-man 5-mysterio,electro,lizzard
spider-man 6-kraven,vulture
spider-man 7-sinister six
spider-man 8-hobgoblin
spider-man 9-rhino,jakal,chamelion
spider-man 10-shocker,electro
spider-man 11-scorpion,rhino

nolan's roll'n
03-29-2006, 07:50 PM
What did you do to make them give you this info? How did you contact them?

Ock
03-29-2006, 09:21 PM
What did you do to make them give you this info? How did you contact them?

IN A WAY I WORK WITH THEM
AND I CAN'T TELL YOU WERE I GOT THEM SORRY:((CONFIDENTIAL)

nolan's roll'n
03-30-2006, 07:33 PM
This is pretty good info. Ock, thanks for informing us if it's true. The only thing I don't really beleive is true is Carnage in Spiderman 4. It'll be cool if it's true but I doubt we'll ever see Carnage in a Spiderman movie, however ( to ensure the franchise stays kid friendly)a cameo would be nice.

The IronMan
03-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Lizard Electro Mysterio NATCH!

fabman
04-11-2006, 08:19 AM
I wants Spider-Man 3 to be the last chapter of the franchise.

HughJackFan420
04-11-2006, 02:38 PM
by the way its not were-wolf its MAN-WOLF (Jamiesons son)

anyways the next sequels should focus on bringing in the Sinister 6. so the 6 in spiderman 6 represents the sinister 6. between now and then we should see Lizard, Eletro, the return of Dock Ock, Hobgoblin etc etc... Kraven the Hunter is lame. so is Mysterio. so is Beetle. but i can see Rhino coming in. what i would really like to see is Spidey and some allies like they did in the 70's cartoons with Iceman and that Fire chic. or maybe Daredevil or something. turn it into something like X-Men. multiple superheroes vs. multiple villains.

HughJackFan420
04-11-2006, 02:39 PM

spider-man 8-hobgoblin

u got that from the writers... riiiiiight

anyways i forgot about Scorpion. but most importanly we should get Doc Ock back. bring back Alfred Molina...Raimi...

Dr.Dude
04-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Since I'm not making the movies, I don't have a specific plan in mind.... but there is a few villains I'd definitely expect and want to see in the next 3 movies.

For the major ones - The Lizard is a must. Definitely wanna see Vulture and Electro. Maaaybe Scorpion, Kraven and/or Mysterio depending on how they play them off. Either way I'd hope to see at least most of these guys before the sixth movie, so by the time SM6 rolls around, we can also bring back Doc Ock and get a kickass Sinister Six grand finale. ;)

On a personal note... I also want to see Rhino in a cameo role. Opening action scene of a movie or something, but in any case it'd be a cool touch.

carnomlio
04-11-2006, 03:16 PM
actually carnage has a great chance.spiderman+venom=carnage.you have to realize the symbiote might make an appearence.

Amm-arD
04-11-2006, 05:41 PM
need carnage sometime...nd film shud be bumped up to a 15 for it! but i doubt it, as its all about making money..

nolan's roll'n
04-19-2006, 10:21 AM
Paul Bettany or Jeremy Theobald for the Spot in Spiderman 4.

Spencer9
05-04-2006, 06:26 AM

spider-man 8-hobgoblin

this has got to be the dumbest list... one you dont know the writers quit lying. the final spiderman movie has to be big and they aint gonna end it with rhino and scorpion... 11 movies? they havent planned for 11 movies. you said this in the other thread, quit lying. i can make some fanciful list too. you have rhino, jackal, and chameleon in one movie. who wants to see that.... dont even say that they write 11 scripts cuz they dont. they dont know who spiderman 5 villains will be. they might not know who Spiderman 4 villains will be if there aint a cliffhnager in 3. stop lying, no one believes you and if they do they believe almost anything

Spencer9
05-04-2006, 06:28 AM
This is pretty good info. Ock, thanks for informing us if it's true. The only thing I don't really beleive is true is Carnage in Spiderman 4. It'll be cool if it's true but I doubt we'll ever see Carnage in a Spiderman movie, however ( to ensure the franchise stays kid friendly)a cameo would be nice.

dont believe him...

gamemiester
05-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Yeah thats the worst list ever.

Syncos
05-06-2006, 08:44 PM
I would really like to see one of the movies have black cat, similar to how she was represented in the Spiderman TAS. Testing her powers breaking and entering and fighting spiderman, and then end up by his side fighting the major villian of said movie. I think it'd be neat. Plus, they can never have too much drama and love triangles, AMIRITE?... right?

Ock
05-07-2006, 08:52 PM
this has got to be the dumbest list... one you dont know the writers quit lying. the final spiderman movie has to be big and they aint gonna end it with rhino and scorpion... 11 movies? they havent planned for 11 movies. you said this in the other thread, quit lying. i can make some fanciful list too. you have rhino, jackal, and chameleon in one movie. who wants to see that.... dont even say that they write 11 scripts cuz they dont. they dont know who spiderman 5 villains will be. they might not know who Spiderman 4 villains will be if there aint a cliffhnager in 3. stop lying, no one believes you and if they do they believe almost anything
ok calm down now.
you say that is the worst list ever... well i agree but when you got rami directing the movies and picking the scripts thats gonna happen

ProfeZZor X
05-08-2006, 12:44 PM
I say use Hydro-man for Spiderman 4, and have him do some weird effects like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D41NDqMX5Y&search=Avatar%3A%20episode%20

javi1024
05-08-2006, 02:10 PM
if they can make the effects work, Hyrdoman would be awesome to see. should he be the same Morty obsessed with MJ or keep her out of it (for once).

also wouldnt mind seeing Electro-but they better not even think about using that costume.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/23/Electrofinch.png
thats the one :down

Spencer9
05-15-2006, 06:20 AM
ok calm down now.
you say that is the worst list ever... well i agree but when you got rami directing the movies and picking the scripts thats gonna happen

lol they aint that stupid... and they aint made 11 scripts

CrypticOne
05-19-2006, 12:19 PM
SM4- Venom
SM5- Lizard, Kraven
SM6- Carnage, Venom

They say that Venom won't show until the end of SM3, so I would think that they would have Venom headline SM4. I'd love to see a Kraven/Lizard movie. Then end it with a deadly battle between Venom, Carnage, and Spidey.

TheFlyinRussian
05-20-2006, 09:41 PM
As much as I'd love to see Carnage in one of these I'm almost sure it won't happen with Raimi directing.He loves the older villains and I'm guessing having the black suit and Venom involed in the series wasn't his idea,but was pushed on him due to the impact Venom has had on the comics.Carnage would be seen as a Venom rip-off to the general public just like Hydro-man would be seen as a Sandman rip-off.But,maybe I'm wrong.SM2 wasn't as kid-friendly as the first chapter because of all the dialogue.They could end up turning the franchise into a more mature series and Carnage could pop up,but it would be a huge mistake by Sony as they could lose hundreds of millions.

LuiECuomo
06-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Spider-Man 4:

The Lizard
Man-Wolf
Kraven the Hunter

Lizard creature is terrorizing NYC. Kraven the Hunter arrives and formally announces that he will rid the city of the man-sized reptile. Spidey must intervene, knowing that Kraven will kill Connors in the process. Throw Man-Wolf in there somehow, too.

TAGLINE: "Get Ready for the Ultimate Hunt"

Spider-Man 5:

The Sinister Six

Doc Ock (returns)
Electro
The Vulture
Scorpion
Mysterio
The Beetle

Ends with Peter & MJ's wedding

Spider-Man 6:

Carnage

Spider-Man seeks out Venom, who returns as an "anti-hero." Once the symbiote separated from Brock, Eddie became mentally deranged, feeling that he had lost part of who he was. Thus, he tries to make himself as much like the symbiote as possible. Bring in: bodybuilder Brock. Possible addition of one or two pushover villains, as well.

Major sub-plot involves an ailing Aunt May. She dies at the end, however not before she learns of the inspiring news of Pete & MJ's pregnancy.

Thus, the Spider-Man saga ends.

nolan's roll'n
06-04-2006, 05:31 PM

spider-man 8-hobgoblin
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

I don't believe you got that from the writers. Those are the worst combination of villains in future movies I've seen. If so, then what were the names of the writers you got this information from?

BloodyWolverine
06-04-2006, 11:07 PM
I think Sinister Six should be in Spiderman 5 and The Lizard if not Spidy 3 be in Spiderman 4.

LuiECuomo
06-04-2006, 11:49 PM
Then you and I think alike! :)

BTW, that supposed list from the "writers" is BS. Anyone who would believe, and anyone who would expect someone ELSE to believe that, needs...help.

TheFlyinRussian
06-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Spider-Man 4:

The Lizard
Man-Wolf
Kraven the Hunter

Lizard creature is terrorizing NYC. Kraven the Hunter arrives and formally announces that he will rid the city of the man-sized reptile. Spidey must intervene, knowing that Kraven will kill Connors in the process. Throw Man-Wolf in there somehow, too.

TAGLINE: "Get Ready for the Ultimate Hunt"

Spider-Man 5:

The Sinister Six

Doc Ock (returns)
Electro
The Vulture
Scorpion
Mysterio
The Beetle

Ends with Peter & MJ's wedding

Spider-Man 6:

Carnage

Spider-Man seeks out Venom, who returns as an "anti-hero." Once the symbiote separated from Brock, Eddie became mentally deranged, feeling that he had lost part of who he was. Thus, he tries to make himself as much like the symbiote as possible. Bring in: bodybuilder Brock. Possible addition of one or two pushover villains, as well.

Major sub-plot involves an ailing Aunt May. She dies at the end, however not before she learns of the inspiring news of Pete & MJ's pregnancy.

Thus, the Spider-Man saga ends.
Good ideas about the Peter/MJ wedding,dieing Aunt May and MJ pregnant.It was nice to see something more than just saying what villains will be in the sequels.

LuiECuomo
06-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Thank you.

GoldGoblin
06-05-2006, 06:41 PM
Spider-Man 4:The Lizard,The Scorpion made by JJJ after his son is killed in the third movie,and Carnage as the symbiote attaches to another host.To get the symbiote thing out of the way instead of dragging it out through the whole movie,I would have the movie open up with spidey fighting Carnage.
Have the Scorpion be the main villain,with the Lizard popping up through out the movie.And when the Lizard pops up when spidey and the Scorpion are fighting,the Lizard goes after both of them.

nolan's roll'n
06-05-2006, 08:33 PM

spider-man 8-hobgoblin
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
How did you get that from the Spiderman writers, when there are going to be four villains for spiderman 3 and you put down three?

supermarvelman
06-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Spiderman 3

Green Goblin
Sandman
Venom
Lizard

Spiderman 4

Venom

Spiderman 5

Doc Ock
Electro
Hydroman
Vulture
+ 2 more

turbotwotone
06-06-2006, 12:07 AM
At the end of spiderman 3 I want them to plant seeds, like they did in spiderman 2. I want to have the lizard, carnage, and electro in spiderman 4, even though I doubt carnage will ever be in spiderman movie, especially cause the spiderman movies are for almost young and old audiences. In spiderman 5 I'd like too see Topher come back (if venom was a success), carnage, rhino, and a cameo of vulture. In spiderman 6 I want to see kraven the hunter, scorpion, vulture, chameoleon, and mysterio. If they atleast plant the seeds in at the end of spiderman 3, I'll be happy. But what's the point of that? Because they're wrapping up a trilogy and everyone signed on just for spiderman 3. I've heard news from a long time ago that Sony wants six spiderman movies. They can keep the same cast and get a director who's used to making darker movies and he could make the spiderman film series for an older audience. That way they could put villains like carnage in the next trilogy. Anyway three villains are good for every movie because I didn't like how spiderman has previously only had one in each movie. Anyone agree?

Not that I don't respect your opinion, but do you realize what having 3 villans in one movie does to the plot. It convolutes it and causes the whole film to be about the villans battling for screen time. Want an example of this? Go back and watch Batman & Robin. Tell me that it wasn't plauged by too many villans. Having 3 sepperate villans with their own motives and their own plots, just starts getting confusing and takes away from what is most important...the journey of the main characters, i.e. peter parker, MJ, aunt may...etc. Thats what Sam raimi always puts first and thats why his spiderman films are so great. Because no other directors care to pay as much attention to the characters, and less attention to the action sequences. Take Spiderman 2...it started off quite slow(and very dramatic), because you first needed to get inside the head of peter parker to understand what he was going through...not how many villans he could fend off. I wish more directors would take example from Raimi...then we wouldn't have so many questionable superhero films like elektra and Fantastic Four. I have faith that raimi will no doubt do what is right when molding what will be Spiderman 3. And I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else that agree's with you...I'm only trying to get more people to realize that 3 or more villans per film could be problematic both to the films plot and the overall movie. Anyway, this is just my opinion.

TheFlyinRussian
06-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Not that I don't respect your opinion, but do you realize what having 3 villans in one movie does to the plot. It convolutes it and causes the whole film to be about the villans battling for screen time.
Yeah this is the reason a sinister six movie will never happen.In the comics they all teamed up to get revenge on Spiderman but in the movies it just wouldn't be realistic.

socalsam
06-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Hobgoblin,
Venom,
Lizard,
Ware-wolf by Night,
Green Goblin,
Doc Ock,

These are all the most likely so far to be upcoming villians in the future sequals or make there return.

I'm sure poeple think I'm crazy about Doc Ock but I'll bet money that the arms aill some how keep him alive, they just need a little jump start.

Secondary possibilities that haven't been set up yet.

Scorpion
Electro
Hydro-man
Mysterio
Vulture
Kraven the Hunter ( last choice )
Carnage

hydro man is tooo much like the sandman not a good plan and how can the best villan of all time electro be a secondary one?

06-07-2006, 07:42 AM
I don't see Electro being secondary. He even had a game where he was the main villain right? Spider-Man: Enter Electro. I never got to play it though. Anyway I noticed alot want to see Vulture... eww.

halfapple
06-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Lizard one movie with just him and Spidey.

Venom, Carnage

Vulture, Scorpion, Doc Oc, Owl (introduce Black Cat with Spidey)

Jackal, Hobgoblin, Electro, Venom (Black Cat with Spidey)

Venom, Venom Spawn

Mysterio, Wizard, Kraven, Silvermane - (bring in Torch to aid Spidey)

The Queen (introduce Madam Web with Spidey)

Just wishes I guess........

TheFlyinRussian
06-08-2006, 11:47 AM
Lizard one movie with just him and Spidey.

Venom, Carnage

Vulture, Scorpion, Doc Oc, Owl (introduce Black Cat with Spidey)

Jackal, Hobgoblin, Electro, Venom (Black Cat with Spidey)

Venom, Venom Spawn

Mysterio, Wizard, Kraven, Silvermane - (bring in Torch to aid Spidey)

The Queen (introduce Madam Web with Spidey)

Just wishes I guess........
Owl?I thought he was really more of a Daredevil villain.No Black Cat,she was just made to get horny teens more into comics.I don't know what they could do with Jackal since the clone saga will never be in a movie.I made a thread about why Electro probably won't be in a sequel.Wizard?:down
Kraven?Too cheesy.Silvermane?One half 80 year old man,one half robot...no.By the Queen do you mean the woman in ASM that controlled people with insect genes and made that building into a nest?I can't remember her name.It would be interesting but probably won't happen in a film.Oh and no Madame Web.

"Iron Man"
06-09-2006, 02:13 AM
SM4- Quentin Beck turns into Mysterio (played yb our good friend Mr. Bruce Campbell), Black Cat, Venom and Lizard

SM5-Scorpion, Black Cat, Shocker (hey i like him...so sue me!)

SM6- Return of Venom, Carnage appears (Ultimate version), Rhino

Batman the 6th
06-15-2006, 07:17 PM
I'm not sure we would get 6 movies, and I really doubt we will get 11 movies. I can see a fourth, maybe a 5th. 6th to make it even, and leave it.

Aren
06-28-2006, 01:53 AM
4 - Lizard & Mysterio
5 - Carnage
6 - Norman Osborn to come back for the last film :d

Keymaker
06-28-2006, 06:44 AM
I'm just wondering...if 4-6 will happen, how can they possibly outdo Doc Ock, Sandman and Venom? :spidey:

Spideyfan01
06-28-2006, 08:53 PM
4- Venom :venom: (Main villian), Vulture (Minor villian)
5- Lizard, Kraven, and Chamelion
6- Scorpion and Mysterio(if they don't use him in 3)

farzaam3
06-29-2006, 12:31 AM
:spidey: :spidey: spiderman 3 is a spolier peter asks mj 2 marry him and she might die and ther are 4 villians not 3:venom: :gg: :spidey: my sences r tingling that spidey 4,5 and 6 will have another spidey/peter, mj and harry

socalsam
07-01-2006, 07:17 PM
spiderman 4_vemon and the lizard with the kingpin making it in there

spiderman 5-the sinister six chamelion,rhino,scorpion,shocker,mysterio,The Beetle. with vemon coming back at the end of the movie and we see the black cat

spiderman 6-Carnage and electro with spidy and black cat facing electro and vemon fighting carnage

Spencer9
07-01-2006, 08:15 PM
:spidey: :spidey: spiderman 3 is a spolier peter asks mj 2 marry him and she might die and ther are 4 villians not 3:venom: :gg: :spidey: my sences r tingling that spidey 4,5 and 6 will have another spidey/peter, mj and harry

huh? if harry and mj dies in 3 then they wont be in 4,5,6...

Aren
07-02-2006, 03:26 AM
Harry dies, and Dunst quits, then MJ may die, so explain me how could they be in 4, 5 & 6 please?

ISHMAEL
07-02-2006, 05:29 AM
spiderman 4_vemon and the lizard with the kingpin making it in there

spiderman 5-the sinister six chamelion,rhino,scorpion,shocker,mysterio,The Beetle. with vemon coming back at the end of the movie and we see the black cat

spiderman 6-Carnage and electro with spidy and black cat facing electro and vemon fighting carnage

dont like electro i like the rest of it

ISHMAEL
07-02-2006, 05:32 AM
I wants Spider-Man 3 to be the last chapter of the franchise.

:down :down :down no theres two many villains and stories to tell and money to be made with the franchise

vampireslayer97
07-02-2006, 05:41 AM
4 - Lizard and Mysterio.
5 Venom and Carnage. (Venom would be somehow forced to team up with Spidey to stop Carnage.)
6 - Sinister 6. (End it with a big bang.)

I can see the Sinister 6 happening if they stick to a certain number of villians that don't rely 100% on effects. The way I can see Carnage being able to appear in a PG-13 movie is to release the theatrical version as PG-13, then give us an unrated DVD for us adults. :D

socalsam
07-02-2006, 08:46 PM
r u kiding me electro is my all time fav evil bad guy in any comic book

Malone
07-03-2006, 12:11 AM
I would like to see the Lizard, Scorpian, and possibly the Chameleon or Vulture. Even if they can do it, I'm not very interested in seeing Carnage.

FaT_tONle
07-05-2006, 01:17 PM
I don't think we will get immediate sequels... but I wish it would've went down like this:

SM3: Sandman/GG2 and symbiate cliff hanger (mysterio cameo), Eddie, Stacy's
SM4: Black Spidey/Venom, Sidevillain (Rhino opening sequence)
SM5: Lizard/Kraven/return of Ock (or King Pin)/Black Cat
SM6: Sinister Six (Ock, Shocker, Mysterio, Hopgoblin, Electrode, Scorpion) or Carnage (if you don't like Sinister Six)

But cause we got what we got... I'd just go with:

SM4: Carnage/King Pin intro/Gwen dying
SM5: Lizard/Kraven/Sinister Six beginnings/Feleica
SM6: Sinister Six/Black Cat

TheFlyinRussian
07-05-2006, 01:57 PM
^Doc Ock drowned, Kingpin was in Daredevil, Black Cat is a pointless character.

CrypticOne
07-05-2006, 02:08 PM
^Doc Ock drowned, Kingpin was in Daredevil, Black Cat is a pointless character.

I agree.

Amm-arD
07-05-2006, 02:08 PM
yeah i dont particularly like Black Cat...But wouldnt mind seeing Shocker, Rhino, Vulture, Scorpian and the Lizard in particular in any of the 6 planned

CrypticOne
07-05-2006, 02:09 PM
r u kiding me electro is my all time fav evil bad guy in any comic book

Why???

FaT_tONle
07-05-2006, 02:38 PM
The sequels are dead now that everybody dies... Lizard can't carry SM4 even with another guy in there...

CrypticOne
07-05-2006, 02:39 PM
The sequels are dead now that everybody dies... Lizard can't carry SM4 even with another guy in there...

It doesn't matter who dies. All that matters is Spidey.

nolan's roll'n
07-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Villains

Spiderman 4: Venom, Carnage, Lizard, Hydro-Man

Spiderman 5: Electro, Kingpin, Hobgoblin, Vulture,

Spiderman 6: Sinister six

FaT_tONle
07-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Villains

Spiderman 4: Venom, Carnage, Lizard, Hydro-Man

Spiderman 5: Electro, Kingpin, Hobgoblin, Vulture,

Spiderman 6: Sinister six

That was worse than my previous one...

nolan's roll'n
07-05-2006, 02:58 PM
That was worse than my previous one...

You wanted to save Venom for sm-4 and just let the only villains in sm-3 be gg2 and sandman? That would have been better because Venom could be the main villain in sm-4. Too bad Raimi didn't do that.

Amm-arD
07-05-2006, 03:18 PM
^yeah i agree, people think though that Venoms character is 2 bland 2 have as a main villian, i really dont think so!

socalsam
07-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Why???

he by far is the most powerfull of any spidy bad guys!

CrypticOne
07-05-2006, 04:35 PM
he by far is the most powerfull of any spidy bad guys!

Electro???

socalsam
07-05-2006, 04:36 PM
yep

CrypticOne
07-05-2006, 04:44 PM
yep

He's a cool villain, but he is not the strongest. Or the most powerful.

Kraven
07-05-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm hoping Venom is only used as a cliffhanger in SM3 so this is what I would like:
SM3: Green Goblin II and Sandman, feat. cameos by Shocker and Venom
SM4: Venom and Electro
SM5: The Lizard and Kraven the Hunter
SM6: Scorpion and Mysterio

giggs11uk
07-05-2006, 04:54 PM
I have proved this Ock guy wrong before Riami said that they don't decide on the villians until they finish writing the story. So unless they have already writen the plots for 11 movies this guy is full of ****

socalsam
07-05-2006, 05:38 PM
He's a cool villain, but he is not the strongest. Or the most powerful.

i whould disagree

CrypticOne
07-05-2006, 05:41 PM
i whould disagree

Can you give me reasons why you think Electro is the strongest? What has he done to be the strongest in your book?

Venom 1988
07-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Electro is a cool character and is really strong and has lots of potential, but the fact is that he is not smart enough to use his full strength. Hes not like Green Goblin or Doc Ock in terms of intelligence and master planning.

Anyhoo

SM3
Lizard
Kraven
Chameleon
Rhino (cameo fight)

SM4
Scorpion
Spider Slayers
Chameleon (works with a coporation that makes the scorpion suit and spider slayers)

SM6
Sinister Six (original or new roster)

I said in a previous thread that I wanted Doc Ock as leader of the Sinister Six, but I dunno what would be a good way for them to bring him back, especially since he turned good at the end of SM2. Maybe they can think of a new way to bring back Norman?

Somehow I would like Vulture, Electro, Shocker, and Mysterio (if hes not the 4th villain in SM3) to be in the movies, but I didnt know how to incorporte them in.

nolan's roll'n
07-05-2006, 09:03 PM
It'd be cool to see Hydro-Man in a spiderman film. I want Kingpin in sm-4 too. I wanted Hobgoblin in it but we've already seen too many goblins in spiderman films.

nolan's roll'n
07-05-2006, 09:32 PM
The Lizard should be the main villain of sm-4. Hydro-Man would be cool as a cliffhanger or a secondary villain. Electro would be cool as the third villain of sm-4. Maybe a cameo of vulture.

socalsam
07-06-2006, 12:21 AM
once agian hydro man is too much like sandman and back to electro he has the ulimate power of electricity he is smarter then many people think

Creative Genius
07-06-2006, 12:32 AM
Whathappen to the Spider-man begins thread I wrote a good script over there. I need to find it help me out guys

Batman the 6th
07-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Is there going 2 b a sequel based on Spiderman goes 2 another travel, fight 6 villains, and pick 7 of his own to fight them. The bad guys are from other comics, and they destroyed a planet. The heroes chosen by Spidey are: Storm, F4, Captain America and some other hero. They destroyed the race of people on that planet, not the planet itself. I heard this from a freind of mine. Is any od this true?

Kraven
07-12-2006, 11:27 PM
Nope. As far as I know they haven't made any plans past Spider-Man 3 yet.

Joker831
07-13-2006, 01:47 AM
There's a great chance Spiderman 4-6, if done, could have very great storylines.

Spiderman 4, could go like this. Venom is defeated in SM3, but not killed. He is defeated and the symboite escapes and runs off (seemingly). Brock is put in prision. The main drama would be Conners accidently becoming the Lizard and terrorizing the city.
Kraven The Hunter comes from Russia to escape certain aspects of his life, and learns of this Lizard and tries to hunt it. Spiderman must not stop both, Kraven from killing Conners, and Conner from killing everyone and himself.
Brock is in a cell with Cletuis Kassidy. The symboite has left some behind in Brock and it attaches to Kassidy, Carnage is born and escapes.
Now Spidey has double the trouble, and Kraven has three trophy's to collect, A Lizard, A spider and an alien. Venom would again reappear at the end of this movie.

Spiderman 5 could focus on an entirely new plotline involving Max Dillin "Electro" and his evil business partner Allistar Smythe. Spidery could be up aganist Electro, Smythe and his vicious Spider-Slayers.

Spiderman 6 could go alot of ways. Sinister Six....perhaps Kingpin is brought in finally and has a whole band of villians after Spidey.
I would definitly have Chamelion in this one if it is the final movie of the franchise, he could change into all the previous villians and such. Mysterio in this one too for that matter, all the illusions.

There are room for more great movies...just depends on the cast, director, money and sucess of the third movie.

nolan's roll'n
07-13-2006, 09:44 AM
There's a great chance Spiderman 4-6, if done, could have very great storylines.

Spiderman 4, could go like this. Venom is defeated in SM3, but not killed. He is defeated and the symboite escapes and runs off (seemingly). Brock is put in prision. The main drama would be Conners accidently becoming the Lizard and terrorizing the city.
Kraven The Hunter comes from Russia to escape certain aspects of his life, and learns of this Lizard and tries to hunt it. Spiderman must not stop both, Kraven from killing Conners, and Conner from killing everyone and himself.
Brock is in a cell with Cletuis Kassidy. The symboite has left some behind in Brock and it attaches to Kassidy, Carnage is born and escapes.
Now Spidey has double the trouble, and Kraven has three trophy's to collect, A Lizard, A spider and an alien. Venom would again reappear at the end of this movie.

Spiderman 5 could focus on an entirely new plotline involving Max Dillin "Electro" and his evil business partner Allistar Smythe. Spidery could be up aganist Electro, Smythe and his vicious Spider-Slayers.

Spiderman 6 could go alot of ways. Sinister Six....perhaps Kingpin is brought in finally and has a whole band of villians after Spidey.
I would definitly have Chamelion in this one if it is the final movie of the franchise, he could change into all the previous villians and such. Mysterio in this one too for that matter, all the illusions.

There are room for more great movies...just depends on the cast, director, money and sucess of the third movie.

Great Ideas :up: :up:

giggs11uk
07-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Spider-man 4 should be lizard vs. Kraven with Spidey caught in the middle. Kraven dies at the end of this movie and so does Connors (he commits sucide in the end to save the world from the lizard

Spider-man 5 should have the chameleon come to New York to defeat Spider-man and avenge his brothers death. Add a side villian into the mix somewhere

socalsam
07-13-2006, 05:45 PM
i think kraven should be in the punshier movies

nolan's roll'n
07-14-2006, 06:58 AM

:confused:

nolan's roll'n
07-15-2006, 10:26 AM
Electro is a cool character and is really strong and has lots of potential, but the fact is that he is not smart enough to use his full strength. Hes not like Green Goblin or Doc Ock in terms of intelligence and master planning.

:up:

Gonking
07-15-2006, 03:47 PM
I don't want to read the last four pages so I'll do the question directly: is confirmed that would be a fourth movie of Spiderman?.

FaT_tONle
07-16-2006, 11:24 PM
I think they should hold off on Lizard since the whole mad scientist thing has dragged on long enough... I think they should probably go Carnage and go the Ultimate route in SM4... King Pin is an awesome villain so bring him in.... but if not King Pin.... bring in Ock... Black Cat can definitely fit in a new trilogy... save Lizard for SM5 and setup a Sinister Six for the finale... any thoughts?

XSpidercideX
07-17-2006, 03:21 PM
After hearing more about Spider-man 3, I'd have to say this is likely for #4:

Spidey 4: Mysterio, Lizard, (maybe)Venom/Carnage

others id like to see:
Spidey 5: Electro, Scorpion
Spidey 6: Sinister Six

XSpidercideX
07-17-2006, 03:24 PM
I think they should hold off on Lizard since the whole mad scientist thing has dragged on long enough... I think they should probably go Carnage and go the Ultimate route in SM4... King Pin is an awesome villain so bring him in.... but if not King Pin.... bring in Ock... Black Cat can definitely fit in a new trilogy... save Lizard for SM5 and setup a Sinister Six for the finale... any thoughts?

Hm, to bring in black cat they would have to hold off on Spidey's Marraige and I'd rather see a new villain like Mysterio or Scorpion than Doc Ock again or Kingpin. They could hold off on Lizard for #5 and have Kraven in there as well.

CrypticOne
07-17-2006, 03:28 PM

Why???

Symbiote Hulk
07-17-2006, 03:37 PM
SM3 - Shocker, GG2, Sandman & at the end, Venom
SM4- Venom, Carnage & Lizard
SM5- Electro, Special guest: Hulk & at the end Doc Ock
SM6- Doc Ock, Shocker, Rhino, Scorpion, Mysterio & Chameleon

FaT_tONle
07-18-2006, 09:54 PM
My New Trilogy (newly added: Nick Fury/ King Pin)

SM4: Villains: Lizard, Kraven, Wilson Fisk

Plot: Conner's formulates the serum to grow back his limb... but when Conner's serum tranforms him into the Lizard, Peter must save his former professor and mentor from the citizens of NYC and himself... Wilson Fisk... a wealthy business man in NYC (secretly the King Pin), introduces Kraven the Hunter to NYC to kill the Lizard... Fisk hopes to gain more recognition in NYC by bringing in the Lizard, while Kraven sees the Lizard as his greatest challenge ever...

Ending: Cpt. Stacy is killed when a Kraven spear intended for Lizard lands in the chest of the wrong target... Kraven is soon arrested but not before almost killing the Lizard... Gwen and Peter make out after Gwen is devastated by her fathers death...MJ spots them and she and Peter separate... Conners is given the cure and recovers in time to prevent his death... Fisk is humiliated for his financial losses and the city's losses which gives him even more bad rep... King Pin swears revenge... right before the end we get a sneak peak of the location of the symbiate and the underground scientists who are observing it at the end

SM5: Villains: Cassidy/Carnage, Scorpion, King Pin, Nick Fury (cameo)

Plot: MJ is off to L.A for a shoot while John Jameson leads a team of marines to take down an escaped serial killer in hiding... when Kletus Cassidy is chased into a remote facility... he stumbles upon a group of scientists holding the symbiate... knowing its his best bet to escape, Cassidy binds himself to the symbiate... suddenly this "carnage" goes on a killing spree and kills Jameson... J. Jonah Jameson, grieving for the death of his beloved son, is bent on revenge and blames his son's death on Spiderman for not being there... and when Gwen Stacy is Carnage's latest victim Spidey takes it personally... on top of that... Jameson's former girlfriend Felicia Hardy is now the newest pray to this twisted serial killer... Felicia is soon caught in the middle and doesn't know who to trust... Jonah soon takes matters into his own hands and consults Wilson Fisk (aka King Pin), the head mob boss of NYC on a plan to eliminate Spiderman once and for all... and together they fund the Mac Gargan/Scorpion project... but when Scorpion goes crazy creates havoc in the streets of New York, Jameson is left with no where else to turn while King Pin moves ahead with his master plan... a meeting with the legendary Nick Fury

Ending: After Gwen Stacy's murder, Spiderman is crippled and puts his relationship with MJ on hold while Felicia develops a soft spot for Spiderman... The scorpion tracks down SPiderman but runs into something else entirely... and alien-like creature Carnage tears him to pieces while Spidey eventually avenges Gwen (first bad guy he really kills violently)... at the end... King Pin visits his friend Nick Fury at the S.H.I.E.L.D where they run into an old friend... Doctor Octopuss walks down the stairs and says, "You guys call for some extra hands?" raising his tentacles... Roll credits

SM6: Villains: Sinister Six (Doc Ock, , Electro, Vulture, Kraven, Nick Fury, King Pin,

Plot: During King Pin's visit to the S.H.I.E.L.D headquarter, we learn that Nick Fury is holding ex-convicts undergoing intensive training... Fisk and Fury make a deal where King Pin would be assisted by Fury to take down SPiderman and bring him in... Fury provides King Pin with Otto Octavious/Doctor Octopuss, Max Dillon/Electro, Quentin Beck/Mysterio, Adriane Toomes/Vulture, Roderick Kingsley/Hopgoblin, and the return of Kraven to form the Sinister Six... But when King Pin's team goes out of control while trying to take over the city... Spidey finds himself outmatched... big time

Ending: Spidey teams up with the NYPD and is actually supported by Jameson for a change as they try to take down the Sinister Six... Felicia dawns the Black Cat uniform and she and SPiderman pair up as well... the tables turn on SPiderman when Kraven kidnaps MJ... just when things look helpless for the city of New York... Nick Fury's Spidey Slayers, (originally intended for the capturing of SPiderman) are unleashed out on the SInister Six and the tables begin to turn... Black Cat takes out Kraven and rescues MJ... the slayers take down Electro, Vulture, and Hopgoblin, the NYPD take out Mysterio, and SPidey subdues Ock... NYC is saved and Pete and MJ even get back together again...

socalsam
07-19-2006, 02:49 AM
Why???

punshier could use him more then spiderman. spiderman has alot more villains to feed off of then does punshier but i still like kraven too

FaT_tONle
07-20-2006, 12:48 PM
punshier could use him more then spiderman. spiderman has alot more villains to feed off of then does punshier but i still like kraven too

Kraven is Punisher is a waste... save the lame villains for Punisher...

spidersense88
07-20-2006, 01:37 PM
I think a good plot for the secong trilogy would be one of the movies has Peter turn into the Human/Spider thing with extra arms. That would give the audience something they've never seen before, rather than just fight villains again and again and again

nolan's roll'n
07-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Kraven is Punisher is a waste... save the lame villains for Punisher...

:up:

boywonder13
07-20-2006, 02:42 PM
I have a feeling that there's only going to be a Spider-Man 4 and no more movies with Tobey and the other people coming back.

This series need to end on a good note, and not continue on and risk turning into crap.

Spider-Man 4 should be the last sequel.

Christian
07-20-2006, 02:51 PM
i doubt tobey etc will come back for part 4..

hope they do tho..

curiousgeorge77
07-20-2006, 07:15 PM
I agree. There should be more than one as long as they don't keep killing off the important villains (like Doc Ock)

IRON-MAN-FAN
07-23-2006, 01:57 PM
MAN-WOLF!!!!!!I mean they already have John Jameson,they SHOULD have him become Man-Wolf and give him a bigger role,like they did in the comics.

FaT_tONle
07-23-2006, 06:17 PM
Manwolf is kinda lame... what is he gonna do... revenge on SPiderman for losing MJ to him? That's been done before (Brock/Gwen)... I'd prefer they stick to the B class villains... Electro/Mysterio/Lizard/King Pin/Scorpion/ etc...

IRON-MAN-FAN
07-23-2006, 07:49 PM
See what you mean....

Spider-Kurt!
07-24-2006, 06:16 PM
Spider-Man 4- Peter Parker enlists the help of Curt Connors to help cure his sick Aunt May. Unfortunately, Connors transforms into the Lizard before May's cure is complete.

Meanwhile gig game Hunter,Kraven (Oded Ferr)accompanied by his fiance Calypso(Rosario Dawson),arrives in New York to challenge the infamous Spider-Man. A three way war ensues between Spider-Man,Kraven and the Lizard. By themovie's end, Aunt May and Dr.Connors are cured but Calypso and Kraven seemingly die after Calypso turns against Kraven.

Both Ned Leeds and Rodrick Kingsley are introduced in this film.

Spider-Kurt!
07-24-2006, 06:43 PM
Spider-Man 5- Rodrick Kingsley gets MJ her first movie role. While filming, a special effect goes terribly wrong. Fortunately Spider-Man interveens and saves to day. The film's director (Sam Raimi) fires the stunt coordintor Quinten Beck(Bruce Cambell) whose carelessness nearly hurt somebody.

Amazing after seeing Spider-Man in action, the director scraps his original idea of doing a movie about a supernatural hero named Mysterio and decides to do a Spider-Man movie instead. Spider-Man accepts and Beck vows revenge on the director,Spider-Man and the rest of the cast.

FaT_tONle
07-24-2006, 07:39 PM
Ur kidding me ^... SPiderman movie about SPiderman starring in a movie???

Spider-Kurt!
07-24-2006, 08:00 PM
I'm trying to give Beck a reason to hate Spider-Man as well as a somewhat believable reason to wear that wild ass outfit on screen.I'm not here to shoot down ideas that may not agree with mine.You had some intersting ideas yourself but I'm not a big fan of trying to stick as many comic book characters that I can in one film. That's not to say it can't be done though.

FaT_tONle
07-24-2006, 08:04 PM
Nah I just thought u were joking at first when I first read it for SM5... I just found it amusing...

Spider-Kurt!
07-24-2006, 08:07 PM
lol

FaT_tONle
07-24-2006, 08:19 PM
I just wanted to cram in as many guys possible... just so that a guy who is a fan of one villain ain't disappointed never to see "his guy" in a movie... I tried to spread it out as best I could but hey... villains are villains, and they don't need as much development as a GG/GG2, Octopus, and Venom

Spider-Kurt!
07-24-2006, 08:32 PM
That makes sense. My only problem is that the main hero can get lost in his or her own film. But like I said before, I can be done.

GoldGoblin
07-25-2006, 05:00 AM
S-M4:Lizard/Kraven,with a Mysterio minor role.

S-M5:Spidey could be seen taking out Cletus Kasady in the beginning of the movie,and Cletus Kasady is yelling at spidey that he will get him for this as the cops take him away.

Spidey would be dealing with the mysterious Hobgoblin,and one night Peter takes MJ out to dinner to relax,but it makes things worse.

Peter and MJ are at a restaurant,and Peter goes to the bathroom when MJ witnesses a a mob hit done by the actual Kingpin,and the Kingpin sends out his hitman the Rhino to try and kill her before she can testify.

They should make the Rhino an 8 foot tall machine that a dwarf sits inside of it and controls it,got the idea from the movie "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome" where the dwarf is on that big bodybuilder's shoulders,where the dwarf is the brain,and the bodybuilder is the muscle.

And make it where only the dwarf can control the Rhino,so the machine would be useless to anyone else.

Hobgoblin is defeated in the middle of the movie somewhere.

When Kingpin is in prison awaiting trial,spidey pays Kingpin a visit to make him stop trying to kill MJ by sending hitmen after her(Shocker could be a hitman too).At the prison Cletus Kasady is Kingpin's cell mate.When spidey rips the bar windows to get inside the cell to confront Kingpin,Kasady makes his escape out the window,and jumps into the river to swim for freedom.

In the river,the symbiote grabs a hold of Kasady and makes him into Carnage.Now Kasady has the power to get his revenge on spidey.Spidey is seen fighting Kingpin and Carnage where Carnage ends up killing Kingpin in his rage.Then spidey and Carnage fight in the city where spidey takes him out.

^In the movie John Jameson gets killed by the Rhino.

S-M6:JJJ wants revenge,wants spidey to die for his son's death,so he calls up his old war buddy(Nick Fury),and Fury creates the Sinister Six for JJJ.Fury could give a 60 second story of each villain,or ones that we seen before why they lived when he gives JJJ a tour of the secret military base.

Sinister Six members would be Doc Ock,Rhino,Kraven,Scorpion,Vulture,Electro

Scar Predator
07-25-2006, 06:18 AM
I'm pretty sure there will be a sequel and Carnage will be likely since he's a progression of the symbiote story. I think Scorpion and Rhino also have good shots at getting in the sequels.

Black Cat needs to be written in as well. She's been a big part of the comics over the years and a love triangle would be a great subplot.

Personally, I'd like to see Tombstone but I don't think the odds are good.

Anal Primate
07-25-2006, 12:33 PM
SM3 ends with Brock separated from the symbiote, and sent to jail. Have a scene after the credits where Brock is being led down the prison halls, and the guards mocking him, saying they have got him a really nice new roommate,a real sicko just like him. They open the door and throw him in, and shout in something like "There you go Kasady, a new playmate for you!" and they slam the door shut.<Sandman goes to jail as well, and the Shocker who has a cameo>

SM4. Lizard, and Mysterio
Connors uses lizard DNA in an attempt to regrow his arm, there is an explosion and his DNA is merged with reptile DNA, causing him to transform into the Lizard. Meanwhile, MJ has got her first big acting job, but the special effects guy, Quentin Beck (who also develops an obsession with MJ) screws up, and there is an accident on set. The papers blame him but he refuses to admit it, goes mad, and designs the mysterio costume and kidnaps MJ, and also attacks the Bugle as they ran him down so much, all using his crazy effects weapons.

End the film with Peter and MJ happy and such, but then they hear a news report on TV saying that Rykers Prison had a jailbreak earlier today, and criminal Eddie Brock, and mass murderer Kletus Kasady have escaped.

SM5 - Venom and Carnage
Follows on directly from number 4, with Peter out hunting for Brock and Kasady. Runs into Kasady, who is holding a nunnery hostage. Peter goes to take him down, but Kasady knocks him flying, and before Peters eyes morphs into Carnage. Spidey barely escapes with his life.
Then show from Venom's perspective, as he hunts the streets for his mindlessly violent spawn. The two fight, but again Carnage beats down Venom, and Venom just escapes.
Peter is at his flat with MJ, recovering. there is a knock at the door, and Venom, with half the symbiote ripped from his body. MJ tells peter to call the police, but Brock says that he needs Peter's help, help to take down Kasady. Peter asks how Kasady became the monster he is, and Brock explains that the symbiote returned to him, and he escaped, but that his symbiote, in the escape, spawned, and left its child behind, which took on Kasady as a host.
Eventually have a fight with a showdown between Carnage vs Venom and Spiderman. Carnage is killed by Venom in the battle, and Venom escapes, as spiderman is too tired to catch him and return him to jail.

SM6
Aunt May is kidnapped. The kidnapper is constantly tormenting him with messages and abuse.
Peter also is constantly being attacked by villains. and escaped Sandman, an escaped Mysterio, and Shocker. also he is attacked by a maniac dressed as a Rhino and another dressed as a Vulture. Constant attacks are wearing him down, and after another attack from Vulture, who leaves him a message "if you wants to see aunt may alive, meet me tommorrow at the Queensbough Bridge. Your Old Friend"
He turns up at the bridge to find aunt May tied up in the road in the middle of the bridge. He rushes over to save her, before he gets there he is hit by an explosion knocking him to his feet. He stands up to see The Green Goblin hovering on the glider over the bridge.
peter screams "who are you?" at the goblin, who laughs and says
"Did you really think I would let you get away with killing my son, Parker?" The Goblin takes off the mask, and Norman looks at Peter, smiling viciously.
"But you're dead!"
"For a while yes, but these performance enhancers are wonderful things. I really did give the orderly a fright when I got up from that slab in the morgue. Why do you think I didn't have an open casket funeral? I've been watching you Parker, I saw what happened with Harry, and then I arranged for my friends here to play with you for a while. I'd like you to meet The Sinister Six...." Mysterio, Sandman, Shocker, Rhino and Vulture step out from hiding. Peter fights them, managing to take out Shocker and Mysterio, before being beaten down, and barely escaping. He eventually in turn faces one after the other of the remaining Six, beating them, finally arriving at the Osborn mansion, now abandoned. In a massive fight Peter manages to defeat Osborn and rescue Aunt May. He returns to MJ who announces that she is pregnant. Everyone is happy. (After the credits, to leave a thread in case any further films are wanted, show someone watching them celebrating outside. Dr Miles Warren turns to the unseen person next to him and says "Thats your life he is living, Peter.." show a quick shot of Peter(?) with a slightly disfigured face watching the celebrations...LOL)

socalsam
07-25-2006, 12:36 PM
come on guys you need electro in a movie

kaijunexus
07-25-2006, 05:57 PM
We need a clone saga plot-line covering at least two of the films in a second trilogy, with some parallel plots involving other villains included. Ben Reily FTW!

nolan's roll'n
08-17-2006, 09:02 AM
Spiderman 4

Villains: Kraven, The Lizard, Mysterio, Wilson Fisk, Black Cat (becomes good mid-way through movie)

Spiderman 5

Villains: Venom, Carnage, Hydro-Man, Rhino, Shocker

Spiderman 6

Villains: Hob Goblin, Scorpion, Vulture, Chameleon, Kingpin

socalsam
08-21-2006, 03:38 PM
i have too many in the movies what is the movie going to be three and a half hours long?

Forumer
08-22-2006, 06:31 AM
Here's how I would film them:

SM3:

ends with Dr. Connors keeping a sample of the symbiote's DNA.

SM4:

starts with Dr. Connors toying around with symbiote regenerative properties combined with the regenerative properties of a lizard's tail. He tries to use this to regenerate his arm but was too rash in experimenting it. The story will revolve around Spidey and Connors, or we can also have the sample symbiote getting loose and becoming worse. It will infect a madman who will turn out to be Carnage. Eddie will get the symbiote again too. Spidey and Eddie puts aside differences and works together to fight Carnage, the incarnation of madness. Eddie will lose symbiote in the end. Carnage will be destroyed as well as the remaining symbiote.

SM5:

involves a fake spiderman robbing a bank (who is Mysterio). Black Cat is caught by Spidey stealing, and Spidey thinks that she is the one posing as the fake spiderman. In the meantime, Kraven the hunter is in town and decides to track down Spidey, for TV ratings (like in the Ultimate comics) as people want to see Spidey in jail. Mysterio is the person behind Kraven's TV show, and that's his motive. Black Cat shows Spidey she isn't the impostor (as she likes Spidey) and helps Spidey defeat Mysterio. Spidey finds out that the Black Cat is being blackmailed by a criminal ringleader to steal something, but Black Cat doesn't tell Spidey who (to set up for SM6). Also, in this movie JJJ mentions something about getting his own superpowered agent to bring down Spiderman (Scorpion). Scorpion will appear in SM6.

SM6:

involves a conflict between JJ and Spidey. JJJ is not convinced that Spidey is innocent (because of jealousy, or hatred for masked men) and continues with his project to make a superhuman agent. Scorpion is angry that his life is not the same anymore. In the meantime, the criminal ringleader that Black Cat mentions is taking over New York crime scenes. Crime is on the rise. Black Cat helps Spidey find this ringleader who is "the big man" because she does not get her end of the deal (which is her father's life). The big man has special bodyguards, the Enforcers as well as the crime ring behind him. Scorpion is promised by the Big Man an antidote as long as he helps the crime ring. Spidey and Black Cat hunts the big man down. Somewhere in the movie Spidey starts to think that JJJ is this "big man" because of his suspicious snooping around and this thought is reinforced by Spidey's dislike of JJJ's headlines. Scorpion goes after JJJ as well, Spidey saves JJJ's life, disbanding personal anger toward JJJ, and stops Scorpion. The big man is taken down, the crime ring is broken. The big man happens to be someone working at the Bugle as well. Spidey has grown affection for the Black Cat, but loves MJ, who is actually jealous in SM4 but decides to trust Spidey, and Spidey remains with MJ. They get married. Crime is down in NY. Spidey takes a vacation. :)

What do you guys think?

Scar Predator
08-22-2006, 06:53 AM
What do you guys think?

I like your idea for part 4. I also like the idea of bringing in Black Cat. If this franchise goes on, it's essential that she be there.
But the Enforcers? YEEEECH.

nolan's roll'n
08-22-2006, 10:35 AM
i have too many in the movies what is the movie going to be three and a half hours long?

Rez
08-23-2006, 01:46 PM
Well originally I'd have had the symbiote story fill out much of 4-6 with the Osborne legacy filling out 1-3.
But now that the the Symbiote and Venom have been fast tracked to 3... how about something that would kick my ass but never happen:

Spiderman 4: Spiderman is a public sensation(as seen in the parade celebration sometime during 3). Things are going relatively well for him. Cue Miles Warren. The Jackal. Along with Curt Connors. The Lizard. Both, professors at his college. Peter can be tied to both of them- perhaps helping Connors with his experiments, with Warren being obsessed with Spiderman and/or Peter's love interest via the comics. The Lizard is the more prominent BANG villian of the film, but Warren/Jackal have a more ominous doom about them. Via some experiment, Warren creates a Parker Clone.. showing up for the finale and final battle of the film. Spiderman Vs Spiderman. Explosion occurs,"surviving" spidey dumps the other in the smokestacks, returns home.

Spidey 5: Enter Ben Reilly. An interesting way to start the movie off would be following around Peter for a while doing something- eventually stopping some random insertable villian(Rhino, Shocker, etc) - then throwing the viewer completely out of whack by having him see Peter with surviving love interest(whether it's MJ or Gwen, only time will tell with 3). A deformed Jackal/Warren can return for revenge, Who is the real Peter Parker can be played out back and forth, Kaine could come into the picture and bust some serious ass. Peter blamed for some crime that Kaine commited. Also, feature some kind of ominous Osborn relevance- like the anniversary of death or something. Also... a baby is on the way. The Jackal bites the dust in a final confrontation with some more second tier villians for hire or other spiderclones vs a united Kaine, Scarlet, and Peter. Last scene? Peter is clone. And Ben is the real Peter.

Spidey 6: Lives are in shambles. MJ/Gwen(love interest) has to come to grips with loving 2 different but the same men- one she was with for the beginning, the other she was with for the recent past. Peter can't handle being a clone. Ben is liberated but still strangely empty, sad. More Osborn relevance. Several villians of choice show up(any), perhaps knowing more than the average joe shmoe should about Spidey's life. As tension rises and the Parker's don't know what to do, the Revelations storyline is played out with some villian pawns, building towards a climax in which all the important players are assembled somewhere important- like the Bugle. A surviving Norman Osborn reveals himself and a showdown begins between Scarlet and Peter vs the Goblin. The chest scar revealed and healing factor, etc. Ben dies saving Peter, Goblin reveals his part in all the clone madness. Peter is the real deal after all. Peter has goblin detained and arrested/takes a big step and kills him. Goes off with love interest to have baby. The end.

socalsam
08-23-2006, 03:59 PM
i ment to say villans opps

Forumer
08-23-2006, 07:37 PM
I also like the idea of bringing in Black Cat. If this franchise goes on, it's essential that she be there.

Definitely :up:

But the Enforcers? YEEEECH.

:D

I think it could work. At least there will be more jokes.

nolan's roll'n
08-23-2006, 09:28 PM
i ment to say villans opps

socalsam
08-24-2006, 12:26 AM
u have too many in your ideas like 5 in each movie

nolan's roll'n
08-24-2006, 08:50 AM
I've narrowed it down, from five villains to three or four.

Spiderman 4
Venom, Carnage, Shocker, Rhino

Spiderman 5
Kraven, The Lizard, Hydro-Man

Spiderman 6
Electro, Scorpion, Vulture

PalmerTheThing
08-24-2006, 10:57 AM
I think its going to end at Spiderman 4. And I think that spiderman 4 woulkd have lizzard in it.

CrashNburn
08-24-2006, 11:11 AM
I Say Beyond 4

TKing
08-25-2006, 11:08 AM
I think its going to end at Spiderman 4. And I think that spiderman 4 woulkd have lizzard in it.

:confused: Why stop at 4? At least make a 5th and 6th.

lizard855
08-26-2006, 08:07 AM
Lizard kraven and venom4 if he survives 3. Elecro mysterio5 carnage6:spidey: :venom: :sym:

Spider-ManHero12
08-27-2006, 01:18 AM
Lizard kraven and venom4 if he survives 3. Elecro mysterio5 carnage6:spidey: :venom: :sym:it would be cool to see venom in spiderman4 if he lives but thats up to sam.

lizard855
08-27-2006, 07:29 AM
:confused: Why stop at 4? At least make a 5th and 6th.:up:

lizard855
09-16-2006, 08:49 PM
My other idea's are 4 lizard kraven manspider 5 scorpion manwolf 6 electro mysreio ock shocker rhino vulture ( sinester six)

Spider-Kurt!
10-26-2006, 04:59 PM
Spider-Man 5- Rodrick Kingsley gets MJ her first movie role. While filming, a special effect goes terribly wrong. Fortunately Spider-Man interveens and saves to day. The film's director (Sam Raimi) fires the stunt coordintor Quinten Beck(Bruce Cambell) whose carelessness nearly hurt somebody.

Amazing after seeing Spider-Man in action, the director scraps his original idea of doing a movie about a supernatural hero named Mysterio and decides to do a Spider-Man movie instead. Spider-Man accepts and Beck vows revenge on the director,Spider-Man and the rest of the cast.Hmmm:wow:

kansas boy
10-28-2006, 08:44 PM
I think Tobey would come back for one more, later down the road. I think Sam Raimi is going to take a couple years off from Spider-man, I'd say about 3-4 years. Will Sony wait that long...no way!!!! So it will get the same Batman treatment, and another director and cast will move in.

Who are the villians going to be for 4? I'd have to say...

Lizard
Black Cat
and probably Mysterio

The Lizard and Mysterio are the only two Super famous villians left. After that it could be who ever for 5 & 6. That's too far ahead to even guess right now.

So it's these villians for Spider-man 4...Lizard, Mysterio, and Black Cat.

Black Cat is a definite, she been put off twice now, was supposed to be in 2, then 3. Spidey needs a Super Villianess. You don't believe me, look at T3. I hope they do her justice though.

spiderartist
10-29-2006, 12:11 PM
I think this movie Spider-man 4-6 you see down parts.

Spider-man 4 Green Goblin 2, Venom, Carnge, and Lizard. in 2010

Spider-man 5 Lizard, Hobgoblin, Rhino and Black Cat? in 2013

Spider-man 6 Hydro-Man, Electro and Green goblin 2???? in 2016

:csad:

chaseter
10-30-2006, 06:00 PM
I think this movie Spider-man 4-6 you see down parts.

Spider-man 4 Green Goblin 2, Venom, Carnge, and Lizard. in 2010

Spider-man 5 Lizard, Hobgoblin, Rhino and Black Cat? in 2013

Spider-man 6 Hydro-Man, Electro and Green goblin 2???? in 2016

:csad:
There will never be another Goblin after Harry...Raimi isn't a repeat villian hack...plus it would be too confusing. Harry was the GG2 in the comics and he isn't it in SM3 so there will be no GG2. If you want another Goblin it would more than likely be Hobgoblin but like I say...there are better villains than repeating Goblin every film.

Spider-Man 4: Lizard, Electro...2009
Spider-Man 5: Kraven, Shocker, maybe set up the Sinister Six...2014
Spider-Man 6: Sinister Six, if not then Scorpion, maybe Venom/Carnage, and Mysterio

BobJM
11-10-2006, 11:41 PM
SPIDER-MAN 4:

- Venom (main)
- Carnage (main)
- Black Cat (love interest/thief)

After the events in Spider-Man 3, Eddie Brock has been sent to prison, where he meets his inmate Cletus Kasady. In a sudden turn of events, the alien symbiote returns to Brock, releashing Venom once more. However, as Brock escapes, a fragment of symbiote remains behind and attaches itself to Kasady, creating the murderous Carnage.

Home life for Peter Parker isn't going so smoothly. Being engaged to MJ isn't as easy as he thought. And when he goes to investigate a recent string of robberies, Spider-Man runs into the Black Cat. The two begin a flirtatious relationship, which Peter ultimately hides from MJ, causing a rift in their relationship.

SPIDER-MAN 5

- Electro (main)
- Silvermane (mastermind)
- Scorpion (secondary)

During a fight with several of Silvermane's (NY's #1 crimelord) thugs, Spider-Man causes the damaging of several power cables. As a result, Max Dillion, a repair man, is electrocuted and turned into the monstrous Electro.

Silvermane, who has recently obtained a growing hatred for the wall crawler, hires Scorpion, a man with the powers of a spider's natural enemy.

With Silverman and Scorpion gunning for his head and with Electro using his new found powers for personal gain, Spider-Man faces his greatest challenge yet.

-------

Spider-Man 4 is great idea (if the cast comes back), but with a lack of interesting characters, Spider-Man 5 is pushing it.

Eternalzero
11-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Spider-man 4-6??

Really? Venom is over!! What could possibly top the Venom/Dark Spider-man arc?

Don't kill the seriies, let it go down in history as the best Superhero series of all time. Well in close competition to the new Batman series..and Superman was good too...

symbiotespidy
11-14-2006, 10:31 AM
I Say Beyond 4

Me too it has to. Please... (crosses fingers):woot:

symbiotespidy
11-14-2006, 10:34 AM
Spider-man 4-6??

Really? Venom is over!! What could possibly top the Venom/Dark Spider-man arc?

Don't kill the seriies, let it go down in history as the best Superhero series of all time. Well in close competition to the new Batman series..and Superman was good too...

Never superman maybe batman but Spiderman will be the greatest super hero movies ever.

kansas boy
11-25-2006, 01:24 AM
I say Tobey only does one more Spider film, if any. I made a new list of villians, but you can only pick 2...Lizard is a given, but who is next?

Lizard - Been hinting with Dr. Connors in 3 films now. He's at the top of the list. Mutation has finally been introduced in part 3 with Venom. He's next!!!

Electro - Big possibility, like Sandman, he can manipulate something. In his case, electricity. Think of the Emperor in Return of the Jedi giving Luke a shocking of his life. Electro can taunt Spidey until the very end.

Black Cat - Female heroine/thief, Spidey hasn't had a female villian.

Scorpion - Visually interesting, like Doc Ock.

Mysterio - Popular villian in Spidey's world. He can mess with Peter's mind, put Peter in an insane asylum. Would be interesting seeing Peter go crazy.

Rhino - The Mr. T of villians, big, bulky, and STRONG!!!

Carnage - Most likely not, too close to Venom, and the picture would be a heavy R/NC-17 rating. Not going to happen any time SOON. Maybe in future Spider-man movies in the year 2021, with new actors and all.

Spider-Kurt!
11-25-2006, 10:07 AM
I say Tobey only does one more Spider film, if any. I made a new list of villians, but you can only pick 2...Lizard is a given, but who is next?

Lizard - Been hinting with Dr. Connors in 3 films now. He's at the top of the list. Mutation has finally been introduced in part 3 with Venom. He's next!!!

Electro - Big possibility, like Sandman, he can manipulate something. In his case, electricity. Think of the Emperor in Return of the Jedi giving Luke a shocking of his life. Electro can taunt Spidey until the very end.

Black Cat - Female heroine/thief, Spidey hasn't had a female villian.

Scorpion - Visually interesting, like Doc Ock.

Mysterio - Popular villian in Spidey's world. He can mess with Peter's mind, put Peter in an insane asylum. Would be interesting seeing Peter go crazy.

Rhino - The Mr. T of villians, big, bulky, and STRONG!!!

Carnage - Most likely not, too close to Venom, and the picture would be a heavy R/NC-17 rating. Not going to happen any time SOON. Maybe in future Spider-man movies in the year 2021, with new actors and all.The ones mentioned here along with Kraven the Hunter, the Chameleon, the Hobgoblin and the Shocker are just about all of the possible villians I feel possibly might appear in some capacity.

Kraven and the Lizard (especially Liz) are the ones I most expect followed by Electro and the Scorpion.

kansas boy
11-25-2006, 10:46 PM
Looks as if I was wrong about Sony. They're going right into 4, although we'll have to wait 3 years again. Maybe they might get smart and film parts 4and 5 together. These actors aren't getting any younger you know!

We'll have to see.

Lizard is definitely going to be in 4. No, I don't have proof, just trust me for now. It's in my sig...Lizard, Black Cat and ???

Not too sure about Mysterio though.

Batman the 6th
12-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Why not have Jake Gyllenhaal be the next Spidey after Tobey? The next trilogy could have him be Spidey in 2009-2013 or 2014

GoldGoblin
12-06-2006, 11:24 PM
The only way Black Cat would have a chance to be a good character is if they change her big time,by making her have super strength,cat agility,and have her be a villain the whole time.

ManSpider412
12-12-2006, 09:29 AM
How about
Spiderman 4

Early in the film Mj and Peter get married, very happy occasion but then at the same Spiderman is being chased by public and the media, namely Jameson. Spidey becomes public enemy number for supposedly robbing a bank in Spidey 3, but mainly being called Harry Osborn's murderer, as it was him seen carrying his body. People also believe that he killed Norman Osborn as well, as if he had a vendetta against them. At Peters wedding everything goes smoothly until John Jameson's shows up to give his two cents on this happy day, almost ruining it. Before all of this however Brock breaks out of prison with the help of Cleutus Cassidy (just a nod to his character, I do not want carnage, im also counting on Brock surving spidey3). Brock gets steals the symbiote from Conners, who spidey gave it to and the end of 3, in the process he messes up Conners experiment on limb re-growth. Not knowing this, Conners goes ahead withit, thus the Lizard is born!

Also Aunt May is seriously ill, Pete very distressed, as well as spidey being tormented by everyone, Also Venom follows peter around, do things hear and there to annoy him. But Peter never see him, he senses danger, but does not see him. This causes him to become paranoid, MJ tries to comfort him, but then he learns of Brock escaping from prison. A Fight ensues between Lizard and spidey and then Venom and spidey, Venom then unmasks Pete to the world. Pete gets away, but police come for him at his home and not to distress Mj he gives himself in. Everyone hates Peter, He taken to prison and his spirit is almost broken from Worry of Aunt May and his friend Conners, not to mention immense paranoia and fear, from Brock visiting him and he fears for his love ones safety. Lizard fights venom in Spidey honour. Venom also pissed at Connors for taking his symbiote and does not listen to Connors Warnings of it taking him over. Brock even sells pictures of the Lizard anonymously to rival bugle newspapers to spite Jameson who fired him, while the Conners tries to contain his alter-ego in the presence of his family. Brock also spies on Gwen Stacy, as the symbiote drives to become more evil.

Mj tries to get support for spidey but fails. Gwen of all people helps her to bust spidey out as her dad controls the prison, she still has a soft spot for Pete. They break him out. Spidey goes to see if Aunt may is alright, they have a heartfelt moment, she is going to be ok and she is proud of Peter for being Spiderman and Uncle Ben would be as well. Pete goes after Venom and to help Connors, promises Mj they will live a happy life, but everyone still hates Spidey, especially Jameson and his son. Spidey beings to realise he must prove himself to the public, in order to save the city from being taken over by villains like venom. There are fights, spectacular, one taking place at the statue of Liberty. Connors child taken hostage by Venom, who hates both spidey and lizard, Brock is slowly becoming more consumed with hate and rage. Spidey lures Venom in an aerial battle, to a Space shuttle taking off, just outside NY.

Bloody fight takes place, Venom defeated by sonic vibration, but Brock dies from separation, Spiderman dies from gashes from venom and also heat and smoke from the shuttle taking off. Connors son is saved before hand and Conners becomes human again. MJ distraught at Peterís death, likewise aunt may. Everyone in NY including Jameson realises that he was a hero. People mourn for his death and MJ and Conners give memorable speeches at his funeral. Franchise ends with a Daily Bugle newspaper close up with the Headline Spiderman is Dead!, flapping in the wind and then a close up of a picture of Spiderman.

How was it, death of Spiderman maybe was not needed but it would be a bit cheesy Spiderman becoming this loved hero, with everyone knowing who he is. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Somewhere you could also have Gwen pursuing peters affections again but being rejected. Also a $1M prize for Peterís capture and the Chameleon trying to hunt him down.