PDA

View Full Version : Pictures Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Avangarde
09-10-2006, 04:58 AM
Yes, but only going with that unneeded overcomplicated transformation. F-22 and F-15 are very similar in modules/mass distribution. They could have done it fine either with a transformation anniversary Starscream model style or even a robotech veritech style. By going with the "overcomplicated tiny bits decomposition & reassembly" like they did Starscream robot form could be almost every form possible, since you can't recognize were all the alt. parts go...So they did make him ugly gorilla like in purpose. Maybe they were scared that by making him too humanoid people could not recognize him as a "bad, baad robot".
Sigh..:(

The thing is Starscream would look wierd next to the others if he was more traditional in look. That and portion size would be off, take this pic under here for example. http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/232/screameron6.jpg
While it looks good, starscream would be huge next to Megs, that and where would his legs go when he transforms.

Knightsaber Priss
09-10-2006, 05:39 AM
Just seems like an unneeded add-on to me is all.

"Uh oh! It's battle time!"

*Face changes a little*

"Gots ta protect mah face!"

On a side note, Blackout and Jazz are the best so far of what little we've seen, IMO. I'm eager to see Frenzy and Barricade though.

Well, the only reason I can think of is because Hasbro wants to sell more toys.

not_a_victim
09-10-2006, 06:01 AM
i dont like the hands....or the bright ass colors.

other than that i love it
I don't like the ass colors either.

Mic
09-10-2006, 08:48 AM
There is no way that starscream will ever transform realistically on screen. Theres far too much mass for it to shrink into a F22. ****ing bay.

TheSilent
09-10-2006, 09:08 AM
There is no way that starscream will ever transform realistically on screen. Theres far too much mass for it to shrink into a F22. ****ing bay.

That's actually ILM's job...and not Bay's.

Mic
09-10-2006, 09:14 AM
That's actually ILM's job...and not Bay's.Director has final say on designs. If he wanted more realistic and proper transformations then hes screwed with that design.

Knightsaber Priss
09-10-2006, 09:14 AM

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. At least he's not pink.

Knightsaber Priss
09-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Director has final say on designs. If he wanted more realistic and proper transformations then hes screwed with that design.

Bay's a total screw up anyways. You'd think he could have made a better remake of The Clonus Horror than The Island.

roach
09-10-2006, 09:30 AM

you ever seen an F22 upclose????

1987olds442
09-10-2006, 09:44 AM
Lordsmiley one of the fan artist at the allspark made this mock up cover to a comic adaption of the movie.

http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=6871

Here is a link to the original post...
http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14547

Substance D
09-10-2006, 09:46 AM
Lordsmiley one of the fan artist at the allspark made this mock up cover to a comic adaption of the movie.

http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=6871

Here is a link to the original post...
http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14547

pretty tight

Avangarde
09-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Yep that works for me, bloody awsome :up:

Lone
09-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Robo-Ewok-Face...

bunk
09-10-2006, 11:26 AM
An F22 and that type of semi truck actually weigh about the same, so Prime and Starscream should realistically be closer in size.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 11:48 AM
ass colors?:woot:

umm...... F-22 are HUGE!... did you think they were as big as your car??:huh:

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 12:08 PM
this has no chance of ever transforming into a jet....... but it was made to look like its possible, just like starscream and every other transformer will be.
http://www.digitaldomain.com/links/comm/recentwork/RW10/RW10.htm

roach
09-10-2006, 12:29 PM
Robo-Ewok-Face...

yub yub

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 12:35 PM
who said the eyes will be like that?

zer00
09-10-2006, 12:39 PM
The thing is Starscream would look wierd next to the others if he was more traditional in look. That and portion size would be off, take this pic under here for example. [IMG]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/232/screameron6.jpg[/IMG
While it looks good, starscream would be huge next to Megs, that and where would his legs go when he transforms.

I wish that made sense

no seriously I do

maxwell's demon
09-10-2006, 12:59 PM
ok, i can't search through a full 150 pages of this thread but is there any specific reason the Robot modes look the way they do? Some narrative/background explanation for the the, jagged 'shredded metal shards' look?

Tad Fatherton
09-10-2006, 01:02 PM
will bumble bee's alt mode look different when he is an older model camaro?

DOG LIPS
09-10-2006, 01:02 PM
ok, i can't search through a full 150 pages of this thread but is there any specific reason the Robot modes look the way they do? Some narrative/background explanation for the the, jagged 'shredded metal shards' look?
Michael Bay eats kittens.

Tad Fatherton
09-10-2006, 01:03 PM
unlike the cartoon, these robots are supposed to be comprised of entirely real parts. so they made the outer shells of the cars break up into tiny pieces that way they could use things like parts from the engines to form othe body parts.

maxwell's demon
09-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Michael Bay eats kittens.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/maxwellsdemon123/orly.jpg

roach
09-10-2006, 01:08 PM

hasnt been made public yet

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 01:26 PM
should there be?:huh:

Knightsaber Priss
09-10-2006, 01:33 PM

Well, I would like an explanation for why they resemble something my cats crapped on my rug.

maxwell's demon
09-10-2006, 01:37 PM
yes:heart: :meow:

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Well, I would like an explanation for why they resemble something my cats crapped on my rug.
your eyes are dirty:huh:

maxwell's demon
09-10-2006, 01:38 PM
unlike the cartoon, these robots are supposed to be comprised of entirely real parts. so they made the outer shells of the cars break up into tiny pieces that way they could use things like parts from the engines to form othe body parts.

..well....i guess thats a start. but it still doesnt explain why the robot mode would have to reconnect as a bunch of shards. the tiny pieces could re'seal' to form something that looked more like the original show.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 01:41 PM
..well....i guess thats a start. but it still doesnt explain why the robot mode would have to reconnect as a bunch of shards. the tiny pieces could re'seal' to form something that looked more like the original show.
you mean the box car type?

lets not go down that path again....... search the thread:ninja:

Tad Fatherton
09-10-2006, 01:45 PM
How about this: if you really find it necessary to complain for days on end about this movie, then don't see this movie. Get off this forum and find something more interesting to do with your time. There are a lot of movies being made right now, so go look for one that you are interested in and start up some discussions on forums related to movies that you want to see.

If you saw a preview on TV for the Secret of the Traveling Pants or whatever its called, not only would you not go see it, but you also wouldn't go onto the Traveling Pantts forums and complain just for the sake of complaining.

I know that someone will respond with how they grew up with the Transformers and that "michael bay made robots that look like something my cat crapped up!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!" Guess what, this isn't Transformers the original cartoon translated into a movie, it is an entirely new premise, so just shut up.

Honestly, there are some of us on here that are actually excited about this movie and look forward to it coming out, and all of you people that waste your time complaining are not making an impact on this movie in any way other than making it frustrating for actual fans to come across new information on these forums. Yes, i said actual fans. This forum is to discuss the new Transformers movie, it is a place for fans of the film to discuss it's progress. Please stop flooding this forum with useless complaints.

I hear that the new batman movie is moving along nicely, how about you go over to that forum, I'm sure you could find something positive to talk about there. So, in short: go away.

maxwell's demon
09-10-2006, 01:46 PM
i wasn't complaining:huh:

I'm looking forward to the movie. i was just wondering what the rationale was behind the changes that were made.

edit- i'm just always interested in backsotries and was wondering if there was one like that here.:csad:

Tad Fatherton
09-10-2006, 01:48 PM
then he post wasn't directed at you

CFlash
09-10-2006, 01:48 PM

I don't think a smoother more faithful appearance has to necessarily be the blocky "box car type." Having said that, I have no problem with the route they chose. I really like the way Optimus looks. And, my only problem with Megs is that he just doesn't resemble Megs at all- in any way whatsoever.

maxwell's demon
09-10-2006, 01:50 PM

but...one hundred and fifty pages:csad:

and "box" and "car" are too short/common for the search engine to accept:csad:

Saint
09-10-2006, 01:52 PM
How about this: if you really find it necessary to complain for days on end about this movie, then don't see this movie. Get off this forum and find something more interesting to do with your time. There are a lot of movies being made right now, so go look for one that you are interested in and start up some discussions on forums related to movies that you want to see.

If you saw a preview on TV for the Secret of the Traveling Pants or whatever its called, not only would you not go see it, but you also wouldn't go onto the Traveling Pantts forums and complain just for the sake of complaining.

I know that someone will respond with how they grew up with the Transformers and that "michael bay made robots that look like something my cat crapped up!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!" Guess what, this isn't Transformers the original cartoon translated into a movie, it is an entirely new premise, so just shut up.

Honestly, there are some of us on here that are actually excited about this movie and look forward to it coming out, and all of you people that waste your time complaining are not making an impact on this movie in any way other than making it frustrating for actual fans to come across new information on these forums. Yes, i said actual fans. This forum is to discuss the new Transformers movie, it is a place for fans of the film to discuss it's progress. Please stop flooding this forum with useless complaints.

I hear that the new batman movie is moving along nicely, how about you go over to that forum, I'm sure you could find something positive to talk about there. So, in short: go away.

Yeah, how dare we speak negatively on the treatment of a property that is important to us? Here's a secret tip: if you don't like people with differing views voicing their opinions around you, you should really stay away from forums.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 01:53 PM
I don't think a smoother more faithful appearance has to necessarily be the blocky "box car type." Having said that, I have no problem with the route they chose. I really like the way Optimus looks. And, my only problem with Megs is that he just doesn't resemble Megs at all- in any way whatsoever.
from all the crap i hear...... and the pic examples people lay down..YES you guys want that blocky type with power ranger bright colors.and im not insulting it....THATS HOW IT IS....

as for megs i can agree he doesnt look anything like megs.
thank god.:hyper:

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 01:54 PM
but...one hundred and fifty pages:csad:

and "box" and "car" are too short/common for the search engine to accept:csad:
its 150 pages of the same crap....your bound to find it in three clicks:woot:

Tad Fatherton
09-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Yeah, how dare we speak negatively of the treatment of a property that is important to us? Here's a secret tip: if you don't like people with differing views voicing their opinions around you, you should really stay away from forums.
you don't get it, and you're probably to dense to ever get it. keep on complaining about this movie you dolt. its sure done a lot of good so far.

this isn't transformers the original cartoon, get over it, move on, grow up.

deathfromabove
09-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Nope that will not register with people because... it's a Camaro not a Mopar.

are you serious? bumblebees are yellow and black. Bumblebee is yellow and black. that IS the connection. your gearhead connections are irrelevant.

CFlash
from all the crap i hear...... and the pic examples people lay down..YES you guys want that blocky type with power ranger bright colors.and im not insulting it....THATS HOW IT IS....

as for megs i can agree he doesnt look anything like megs.
thank god.
:hyper:

Yeah, God forbid these characters look anything like the characters they're based on. Transformers sucked big time. Thank our lucky stars for Bay, right?

xwolverine2
Yeah, how dare we speak negatively on the treatment of a property that is important to us? Here's a secret tip: if you don't like people with differing views voicing their opinions around you, you should really stay away from forums.
how do you think the GR boards would like it if i went there and constantly kept bashing the movie OVER and OVER again?....

that would be pretty dumb and pointless on my part. hence why i dont bother going to the SR boards and unstopably keep biching.

:heart:

Tad Fatherton
09-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Yeah, God forbid these characters look anything like the characters they're based on. Transformers sucked big time. Thank our lucky stars for Bay, right?
exactly

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 01:58 PM
your sarcasm has no point....

if you wanna say something say it.

Arcturus
09-10-2006, 02:00 PM
I have a feeling that this has been discussed somewhere before...

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 02:01 PM
I have a feeling that this has been discussed somewhere before...
152 times to be exact

CFlash
09-10-2006, 02:02 PM
you don't get it, and you're probably to dense to ever get it. keep on complaining about this movie you dolt. its sure done a lot of good so far.

Hmmm. Arcee removed? Motorcycle removed? Midget Soundwave renamed? Energon Cube renamed? Peter Cullen?

Seems to me that its people like you that make these forums unpleasant. Everyone else is just discussing what they like or don't like with the direction the movie is taking. Deal with it.

Arcturus
09-10-2006, 02:02 PM
I figured as much.

;)

CFlash
09-10-2006, 02:04 PM
how do you think the GR boards would like it if i went there and constantly kept bashing the movie OVER and OVER again?....

that would be pretty dumb and pointless on my part. hence why i dont bother going to the SR boards and unstopably keep biching.

And yet you have no life so you come here to bich about people biching. What's the point of that? I mean really.

maxwell's demon
09-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Tad, Cflash, i understand both your points and you're both coming from a valid place. But Tad, the Travelling Pants analogy you brought up isn't accurate. hopefully you can see that.

Anyhow- sorry i resurrected the same argument- i was just looking for some info, not bickering.

Tad Fatherton
09-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Hmmm. Arcee removed? Motorcycle removed? Midget Soundwave renamed? Energon Cube renamed? Peter Cullen?

Seems to me that its people like you that make these forums unpleasant. Everyone else is just discussing what they like or don't like with the direction the movie is taking. Deal with it.
you're not discussing anything, you are just complaining. infact, look at the post you made that i quoted, in two lines of text the only thing you did was complain.

is there anything about this movie tht you actually like? because if there isn'tyou sould really stop wasting everyone's time here and fid a movie you do like.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 02:07 PM
what they like or don't like
everything.......

everything that pops up new i keep hearing the same stuff from the same people.

DOG LIPS
09-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Well ... um .... Jazz looks ...kinda good.

:csad:

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 02:09 PM
And yet you have no life so you come here to bich about people biching. What's the point of that? I mean really.
no...i like the way this movie is goin... YOU know that.

CFlash
09-10-2006, 02:12 PM
you're not discussing anything, you are just complaining. infact, look at the post you made that i quoted, in two lines of text the only thing you did was complain.

is there anything about this movie tht you actually like? because if there isn'tyou sould really stop wasting everyone's time here and fid a movie you do like.

I like Optimus Prime. He looks awesome (as a robot).

As for wasting time... again... it's YOU causing strife. HINT: talk about movie. Not other posters. I suggest you find a forum that is more to your liking. The TMNT forum seems nice.

Arcturus
09-10-2006, 02:12 PM
IMO, so far I think from what's been seen;

Optimus Prime
Blackout
Bumblebee
Brawl (Yeah I know it's a blurry picture, but still)
Ratchet (Same as Brawl)
Jazz (Same as Brawl and Ratchet)

All look amazing IMO, I think Megatron and Starscream need some more work, I don't dislike them.

There, an honest opinion.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Well, if alot of these are near final images of what the Transformers will look like, i'm avoiding this movie like the plague. I think I'd rather go see Goblet of Fire, and I'm not a Harry Potter fan.

why people like that keep comin is beyond me:huh:

Saint
09-10-2006, 02:16 PM
It's not about "doing good." Do you think posting "OMG I love teh Michael Bay!" over and over again contributes any more than me saying "OMG teh Bay sucks!" over and over again? There's no difference.

The one who "doesn't get it," is you, I'm afraid. People like you aren't interested in discussion--you're interested in group masturbation. You want to sit in a circle saying "Oh, you're so right! Yeah, I love Bayotron, too!" and that's not what forums are for. A genuine discussion accepts arguments from all parties, and that includes people like me who aren't thrilled with where the film is going.

I don't care if you post about liking the film. That's great, more power to you. By the same token, I expect I should be allowed to post my thoughts on the film as well. And since no mod has come in here and said "Saint, shut up unless you're going to praise Michael Bay," I will continue to post as I have, because I understand the nature of a discussion forum is not for it's members to sit around giving each other back rubs and cooing "Yes, I agree" softly in each other's ears.
Why? The film, isn't what I wanted and no variation of the "this isn't G1" statement will make that any less true. The fact that this film isn't technically a G1 adaptation doesn't suddenly make it awesome. It's just another thing to add to the list of reasons why I don't like it.

DOG LIPS
09-10-2006, 02:16 PM
To be honest, I don't really care, I'll see the damn movie. Transformers dammit! :cmad:

BUT...

Apescream and some mouth issues bug the crap out of me. :cmad:

Saint
09-10-2006, 02:21 PM
To be honest, I don't really care, I'll see the damn movie. Transformers dammit! :cmad:

BUT...

Yeah, I'll see the movie too. Prime looks great (except for the flames) and what I've heard of the plot is acceptable. I just think the notion that I shouldn't be able to say "Wow, Megatron really blows" is ridiculous.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 02:22 PM
I just think the notion that I shouldn't be able to say "Wow, Megatron really blows" is ridiculous.
do you honestly believe you will be saying that after actually watching the movie?

CherryRedSpider
09-10-2006, 02:23 PM

Megan Fox will make it all better ;)

Saint
09-10-2006, 02:25 PM
do you honestly believe you will be saying that after actually watching the movie?
Unless Megatron magically transforms into a design that doesn't suck, absolutely.

DOG LIPS
09-10-2006, 02:25 PM
Megan Fox will make it all better ;)
She makes anything better. :O

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Unless Megatron magically transforms into a design that doesn't suck, absolutely.
by "suck" you mean not-faithful to the 80s cartoon?

Orion Pax
09-10-2006, 02:28 PM
The film, isn't what I wanted and no variation of the "this isn't G1" statement will make that any less true. The fact that this film isn't technically a G1 adaptation doesn't suddenly make it awesome. It's just another thing to add to the list of reasons why I don't like it.

When a movie is based off of a story it doesn't mean it's a remake of that story. It just means it's the basis of the movie. A great example is the movie "A Perfect Storm". It is based on a true story, but in the end all of the crew of the ship dies. So how would anyone be able to write about the true events that happened at sea? They wouldn't but the movie is based on that story.

Saint
09-10-2006, 02:30 PM
When a movie is based off of a story it doesn't mean it's a remake of that story. It just means it's the basis of the movie. A great example is the movie "A Perfect Storm". It is based on a true story, but in the end all of the crew of the ship dies. So how would anyone be able to write about the true events that happened at sea? They wouldn't but the movie is based on that story.
And... your point?

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 02:33 PM
And... your point?
"no point...... old guys like us dont bother with making points........no point":woot:

anyways.... the other guys point wasnt so appealing.it was merely an opinion.He hates the non-g1 direction this movie is going.

now since he does...theres no reason for him to keep comin back and bichin

Saint
09-10-2006, 02:36 PM
No, and if you'd read my posts, you would know that. I have explained at length my position on changes being fine so long as they are good changes.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 02:37 PM
from all the examples ive seen of good changes.....they all look like the g1 stuff

Saint
09-10-2006, 02:38 PM
from all the examples ive seen of good changes.....they all look like the g1 stuff
Then you are not paying attention. I cannot be blamed for your selective reading.

Nathan
09-10-2006, 02:38 PM

I think by "suck" he means not resembling a Transformer in the least. It doesn't even remotely look like it's able to Transform into any sort of vehicle. It looks like a giant pile of scrap metal.

DOG LIPS
09-10-2006, 02:40 PM
I don't mind change, and I didn't expect Megatron to be a gun with a steel mullet, but once the character is so changed that he is completely unrecognizable, that's when it starts to piss people (me) off. I showed the pics of him to some friends, and asked them to tell me what it was, I can damn well tell you Megatron was NOT a guess.

Saint
09-10-2006, 02:52 PM
I don't mind change, and I didn't expect Megatron to be a gun with a steel mullet, but once the character is so changed that he is completely unrecognizable, that's when it starts to piss people (me) off. I showed the pics of him to some friends, and asked them to tell me what it was, I can damn well tell you Megatron was NOT a guess.
Yes, exactly.

The Kid
09-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Don't judge the book by its cover and all that but yes I'm the same way. i look at these designs and just am not too excited by them.

roach
09-10-2006, 03:06 PM
"I sense an arguement...an arguement I have not felt since.........."

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Yes, exactly.
so you DO want it to resemble the cartoon stuff.

you DO mean "good changes".... are those looking like the cartoon

selective reading my ass

Saint
09-10-2006, 03:21 PM

selective reading my ass
Again, you refuse to pay attention. As I said, changes are fine--that does not mean they are preferable. Would I like to see a Megatron who looks closer to his cartoon counterpart? Yes. Ideally, I think Megatron should look as similar to his cartoon version as Bay's Prime looks to cartoon Prime. I don't think that's unreasonable.

That said, that is not the only solution I would be happy with. As I have explained numerous times, I would be satisfied with a good-looking Megatron even if he did not look like his cartoon counterpart. It would not be my first choice, but I would still prefer it over the design they chose. For example, many pages back someone posted an unused Megatron design (from some aborted animated series)that looked nothing like G1 Megatron--that would have been a cool design to use in the film. Better than Bayotron.

Please, try reading my posts on the matter before you try to dissect my meanings.

Knightsaber Priss
09-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Well, all this back and forth about the designs...well it makes me think of GINO. As much as I don't want to think about it, Transformers might be repeating history here.

Knightsaber Priss
09-10-2006, 03:22 PM

selective reading my ass

You sounds like a pro-GINO type person back in 1998.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 03:25 PM
why the **** do you even come here godzilla2000?

EVERY one of your posts is bashing.......

YOU EVEN said so yourself that you're "avoiding this movie like the plague".... so why dont you start by avoiding this forum.

Knightsaber Priss
09-10-2006, 03:27 PM
why the **** do you even come here godzilla2000?

EVERY one of your posts is bashing.......

YOU EVEN said so yourself that you're "avoiding this movie like the plague".... so why dont you start by avoiding this forum.

Why do I come here? I have just one word:

Hope

I'm looking for hope that people behind this film are coming to their senses and that Transformers won't turn into another GINO.

Saint
09-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Indeed, there is always hope for the sequel.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Why do I come here? I have just one word:

Hope

I'm looking for hope that people behind this film are coming to their senses and that Transformers won't turn into another GINO.
well your definition of hope is usually called Trolling.....

if your gonna avoid the movie then just freakin leave!

Knightsaber Priss
09-10-2006, 03:33 PM

Trolling? Speaking my mind, not bowing to the whims of Hollywood and voicing my opinion is trolling? Have I come out and called you vulgar names and insulted anyone personally with verbal attacks?

I don't want to have to stay away from this movie, but if you were like me and sat through so many INO type films, you'd not be saying these things. I do not want Transformers to be just another uncomfortable childhood memory defilement movies like GINO was.

Jimmy, GL
09-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Trolling? Speaking my mind, not bowing to the whims of Hollywood and voicing my opinion is trolling? Have I come out and called you vulgar names and insulted anyone personally with verbal attacks?

I don't want to have to stay away from this movie, but if you were like me and sat through so many INO type films, you'd not be saying these things. I do not want Transformers to be just another uncomfortable childhood memory defilement movies like GINO was.

Ok ok ok. I may be slightly neew here but please stop. I don't want to see fighting over the movie. It doesn't need to happen. So please, from one TF lover to another, stop the fighting.

Edit: What's GINO?

CFlash
09-10-2006, 03:42 PM

Actually, why don't you? Why are YOU here? Seems weird. Perturbed. Who the hell goes into a forum to mutually masterbate on a Michael Bay movie all while praising a movie to no end when they don't even like the source material that it's based on?! Seems like YOU'RE the troll.

millennium movies
09-10-2006, 03:51 PM
:) ^

Arcturus
09-10-2006, 03:53 PM
Can't we all just get along?

xwolverine2
Actually, why don't you? Why are YOU here? Seems weird. Perturbed. Who the hell goes into a forum to mutually masterbate on a Michael Bay movie all while praising a movie to no end when they don't even like the source material that it's based on?! Seems like YOU'RE the troll.
^
wow... did you come up with all the bull**** by yourself?:hyper:
ive said it a million times.......I like where this movies going and i like the designs... how is that trolling?!?....this isnt a forum for the cartoons...its for the movie.. go to the one about the cartoons if you wanna praise that stuff.

you truly hate this movie..... you KEEP going on and on about how much this movie and bay sucks......you protest by saying your nt seeing the movie.

what good is that doing?.......

other people here actually LIKE where this movie is going and want to actually have meaningful discussions.

DOG LIPS
Never! :cmad:

*Kicks in the shins*

Nathan
09-10-2006, 03:54 PM

Apperently not.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 03:55 PM
after 152 pages and the X3 and SR forums.....

nope:woot:

Arcturus
09-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Never! :cmad:

*Kicks in the shins*

*Ouch!*

millennium movies
09-10-2006, 03:59 PM
On a different note, today at work i came upon the Bionicle movies and i noticed how they truly ressemble the movie Formers. Well some. I dont know if thats good or bad...

Tad Fatherton
09-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Do you find it strange that you hae a problem with someone actually liking this movie on a FAN FORUM.

key word: FAN.

there is nothing wrong with talking about what you like on a fan forum. there is a problem though when you're not a fan and repeatedly bash a movie on a fan forum.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 04:04 PM
^
exactly

Nathan
09-10-2006, 04:09 PM
It's a message board where people can voice their opinions whether they are positive or negative. It's the natural order of things.

So as long as no one starts flat out flaming other people for their opinions, I don't see the need to complain about anyone's view on this movie.

Dr Lee
09-10-2006, 04:28 PM
I have a brilliant idea....

Why not go and start a thread where everyone can insult anyone they want to. Then the discussion threads can be full of real discussion.

Wadaya think?

CherryRedSpider
09-10-2006, 04:32 PM
They've been closed numerous times

millennium movies
09-10-2006, 04:33 PM
You mean the SHH's own HATE forum? Awesome!

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 04:34 PM
I have a brilliant idea....

Why not go and start a thread where everyone can insult anyone they want to. Then the discussion threads can be full of real discussion.

Wadaya think?
brilliant?:huh:

that word has lost its meaning:csad:

lol j/k

the official TF movie message boards have a praise and hate thread..... and then the normal thread.

it works fine there...

Dr Lee
09-10-2006, 04:48 PM
It's a pity that they were.

I was on that site but i got fed up of all the whining that went on there, so i've decided not to go back to9 the official site unless there is any new videos and stuff like that.

Arcturus
09-10-2006, 04:51 PM
You never bend, you never break...

Dr Lee
09-10-2006, 04:56 PM
what do you mean venom?

Arcturus
09-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Ah it's just a snipped from "The Touch", the song that was in the Transformers Animated Movie.

:yay:

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 05:01 PM
It's a pity that they were.

I was on that site but i got fed up of all the whining that went on there, so i've decided not to go back to9 the official site unless there is any new videos and stuff like that.
theres alot of whinning but its not severe whinning like aicn......

millennium movies
09-10-2006, 05:04 PM
People need to relax and understand each other. Something most people on here don't want to try.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 05:07 PM
im gonna go ahead and bump this

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/7092/namesxr1.jpg

Arcturus
09-10-2006, 05:08 PM
I like all those designs, as i've stated earlier. My only concerns are Megatron and Starscream (I don't hate them, but they can and should be improved).

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 05:08 PM
did someone fan manip that purple into megatron or was it normally like that?

CFlash
09-10-2006, 05:15 PM
It's a message board where people can voice their opinions whether they are positive or negative. It's the natural order of things.

So as long as no one starts flat out flaming other people for their opinions, I don't see the need to complain about anyone's view on this movie.

Exactly.

Shinobi Rendar
09-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Back on Topic:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3561/2396443090b59085569bce4.jpg

CherryRedSpider
09-10-2006, 05:28 PM
BB doesn't look that big there

TheSilent
09-10-2006, 05:29 PM
He looks to be about 18 feet..... but BumbleBee does look cool :yay:

Substance D
09-10-2006, 05:32 PM
i luv his vagina

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 05:41 PM
does the face look different or is it just me?

Arcturus
09-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Kickass Bumblebee!

Look's amazing, IMO.

CherryRedSpider
09-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Maybe less detail in the face if this is one of many Bumblebees being used on set.

Golgo-13
09-10-2006, 05:50 PM
His face does look slightly different.Better even...

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Maybe less detail in the face if this is one of many Bumblebees being used on set.
why would they build alot?...lol:huh:

Psionic Force
09-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Back on Topic:

Looks pretty cool!

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 05:56 PM
its got the super mario bros boots on

CherryRedSpider
09-10-2006, 05:56 PM
why would they build alot?...lol:huh:

Um don't some movies do that with production, build the same prop or whatever having various degrees of differences used for shots?

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Um don't some movies do that with production, build the same prop or whatever having various degrees differences used for shots?
yes..........

but this aint no little lightsabre hilt.... its a robot:wow:

Shinobi Rendar
09-10-2006, 05:58 PM
I think they only built one.

Gold Samurai
09-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Back on Topic:

so this is what happens when a TF stays out in the sun for too long........

bumblebee- can someone fetch me a bottle of motor oil? i'm really thirsty

lol

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 06:01 PM
so his pubic hair is its license plate..............

thats nice

CherryRedSpider
09-10-2006, 06:06 PM
so his pubic hair is its license plate..............

thats nice

LOL, at least he has the "strip" and not the buckwheat.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 06:07 PM
he has only one ball though

Orko Is King
09-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Back on Topic:

Very cool.:up:

As for the difference in his face, I think it's just because it's a smaller pic and we can't see as much detail.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 06:10 PM
i wonder if it can actually move

1987olds442
09-10-2006, 06:33 PM
Back on Topic:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3561/2396443090b59085569bce4.jpgYou know these designs are starting to grow on me...

Insert joke here :joker:

Mic
09-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Face is defintly different. Its like he has a mask on now.

Gotta say Im liking that alot. Im so far pretty happy with the autbots, except for primes goatee thing and beady little eyes. Ow and the flames.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 06:46 PM
lol... i didnt know it was possible to mispell "oh" ....lol :D

Mic
09-10-2006, 06:47 PM
lol... i didnt know it was possible to mispell "oh" ....lol :D
You spelled misspell wrong.

Mister Sinister
09-10-2006, 06:49 PM
You spelt spelt wrong.

Vertical shot
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5813/bumblebeewa7.jpg

Mic
09-10-2006, 06:50 PM
You spelt spelt wrong.

Vertical shot

Touche.
Bad grammer for everyone!

Arcturus
09-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Omfg

Galvatron
09-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Bumblebee looks cool!

IKnowSomeJudo
09-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Touche.
Bad grammer for everyone!
You misdsdopepelledt 'grammar'.

maxwell's demon
09-10-2006, 07:34 PM
i think my main concern (not problem, concern) withthe 'shardy' look of the robots is i cant' really tell where the colored chassis parts are coming from. i can see the headlights there and a few other bits, but parts liek the detailing on teh arms and legs- i can't tell how they'd re-form into the car.

btw, is it true bumblebee can only speak through radio snippets? if so i love that idea.

millennium movies
09-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Now where did you get that one Shinobi? ;)

PWN3R
09-10-2006, 08:00 PM
wow talk about big balls.

Gold Samurai
09-10-2006, 08:06 PM
btw, is it true bumblebee can only speak through radio snippets? if so i love that idea.

yes, his voice box was damaged in the war

when mikaela walks away from sam, bumblebee starts to play

"baby come back"

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3450/copyof2396443090b59085569bce4ll3.jpg

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8972/bumblesfaceqc5jl0.jpg

IMO he looks better with out the pupils

PWN3R
09-10-2006, 08:08 PM
edit- wrong thread

IKnowSomeJudo
09-10-2006, 08:12 PM

"baby come back"
What other songs does he play in the script?

Substance D
09-10-2006, 08:32 PM
What other songs does he play in the script?

when prime is naming them off, BB quotes ali,"float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 08:41 PM
wow talk about big balls.
"ball"...not plural

1987olds442
09-10-2006, 08:46 PM
yes, his voice box was damaged in the warSo Bumblebee is like Christine (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085333/) now :woot:

superkong 500
09-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Oh man I just hope they changed the eyes at least a bit, the body design looks great and lets be real, as much as optimus will fight and be seen in action in the movie, its bumble bee the one autobot with hte most screentime and the connection betweeen humans and the transformers, plus he will have some battle action too. I just hope his eyes don't look like a furbie in the movie.:csad:

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 08:49 PM
So Bumblebee is like Christine now :woot:
terri shiavo:csad:

maxwell's demon
09-10-2006, 09:01 PM
when prime is naming them off, BB quotes ali,"float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."
so do you have a copy of the script, then?
and if so, could you PM it to me?

oh, and cool username- did you like the movie? I thought it was one of the better PKD adaptations, if a little aimless at times.

Hotwire
09-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Gotta love that figleaf-like licence plate. I guess they need that for a PG rating??

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Gotta love that figleaf-like licence plate. I guess they need that for a PG rating??
cough PG-13 cough

Shinobi Rendar
09-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Now where did you get that one Shinobi? ;)

Flickr

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Flickr
feed us more or die:hyper:

Psionic Force
09-10-2006, 09:16 PM

"baby come back"

I am tired of asking people to do this ... when you talk about what happens in the script, can you please put the text in spoiler tags? I DO NOT want to know what happens in the script. You are ruining it for others!

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 09:16 PM
lol poor psionic force

Shinobi Rendar
09-10-2006, 09:19 PM
feed us more or die

ok

Bigger pic here:
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=239644309&size=o&context=photostream

Cast Pics (including Megan Fox):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/87304945@N00/239644361/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/87304945@N00/239644426/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/87304945@N00/239644489/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/87304945@N00/239644563/in/photostream/

DOG LIPS
09-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Bumblebee looks cool as hell. Still hate the face though, but I think I'm starting to get used to it. I hate the fact that they put clothes on Megan Fox. Damn Bay and his changes!!! :cmad:

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 09:23 PM
why is the hillbilly from Secret window in this movie???????

CherryRedSpider
09-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Voight is checking Megan out lol

zer00
09-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Well bumblebee doesn't look too bad. Atleast those brown eyes aren't there

zer00
09-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh and Megan Fox looks hot and...looks like she's in the middle of a gangbang

Shinobi Rendar
09-10-2006, 09:36 PM
yeah she does.

Does that blonde chick play Sam's mom?

CherryRedSpider
09-10-2006, 09:38 PM
No it's Maggie. The girl you said never to be posted in the Megan Fox thread ever again.

Psionic Force
09-10-2006, 09:39 PM
lol poor psionic force

nothing funny about it ... tired of it

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 09:46 PM
*awaits psionic bashing*

Gold Samurai
09-10-2006, 09:50 PM
*awaits psionic bashing*

and it only took a page to get back to the arguing lol. We need more pictures to distract people

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 09:54 PM
ok

Bigger pic here:

MMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!

DalekHunter
09-10-2006, 10:03 PM
The Autobots are looking good. Bumblebee reminds me of Cheetor. Yellow, fast, and young.

But I for one dont know how the hell these guys transform. Hope the toys dont look too different. Unless they look better. lol

Has there been anything on Barricade so far? Im a big Mustang fan.

Shinobi Rendar
09-10-2006, 10:07 PM
MMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!

There will more this week...

...i hope :whatever:

Stringer
09-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Getting used to Bumblebee:up:

Hotwire
09-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Getting used to Bumblebee:up:
You and me both, pal. Looking at the sunbathing pic, you can start to see kind of how he will transform.

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 10:16 PM
There will more this week...

...i hope :whatever:
says.............who?

Hotwire
09-10-2006, 10:18 PM
says.............who?
The guy you quoted said it, that's who. :D

xwolverine2
09-10-2006, 10:21 PM
u got me there

Avangarde
09-10-2006, 10:39 PM
Sooooooo what did I miss :D

Boiiinng
09-10-2006, 10:43 PM
ok

Bigger pic here:

Looks like they're following that script pretty dang close. :whatever:

bunk
09-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Man this just makes me want to see the rest of the TF in the flesh...or whatever and not just crappy photographs of photographs of artwork. Especially Jazz

Avangarde
09-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Cool BB look pretty damn good, good to see they have cleaned the face up a bit. :up:

Gold Samurai
09-10-2006, 10:55 PM
good to see they have cleaned the face up a bit. :up:

perhaps this is one of 15 bumblebee props and the one were seeing is for far away shots?

like theres the "hero" prop, the one that just poses and doesn't do anything

Orko Is King
09-10-2006, 11:02 PM

"baby come back"

My guess is that the 2nd picture is the head used for close-ups.

Avangarde
09-10-2006, 11:03 PM
perhaps this is one of 15 bumblebee props and the one were seeing is for far away shots?

like theres the "hero" prop, the one that just poses and doesn't do anything

I still would like to see what differences there be with the CGI version, a face like that has no expression, so the only emotion we will get is in there voice.

CFlash
09-10-2006, 11:48 PM
The Autobots are looking good. Bumblebee reminds me of Cheetor. Yellow, fast, and young.

But I for one dont know how the hell these guys transform. Hope the toys dont look too different. Unless they look better. lol

Has there been anything on Barricade so far? Im a big Mustang fan.

I've been getting an odd feeling that the toys wont transform. They'll have the robot and alt-mode in the same box. Sort of like the different Superman Returns toys that they came out with (Super Breath Superman, Arm Smash Superman, etc.).

Gold Samurai
09-10-2006, 11:54 PM
I've been getting an odd feeling that the toys wont transform. They'll have the robot and alt-mode in the same box. Sort of like the different Superman Returns toys that they came out with (Super Breath Superman, Arm Smash Superman, etc.).

this will probably sound like a bad idea but

how about each transformers toy is "dumbed down" to the level of the alternators line.

alt mode
http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/825/819239up.jpg

and then (using mirage alternators image as a picture aid)
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6315/untitledlg1.jpg

just paste bumblebee's johhny 5/gas mask head on that and voila

They'll still have the car alt modes but there robot mode will look different. Only the face molds will be the same

DOG LIPS
09-10-2006, 11:55 PM
I sure as hell hope not. I want Jazz and Apescream toys to transform dammit. :cmad:

Psionic Force
09-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Back on Topic:

This is sweet!

DOG LIPS
09-11-2006, 12:11 AM
Is BB's left hand a gun or something?

Avangarde
09-11-2006, 12:11 AM

It would be kinda stupid if they didn't, they are Transformers after all. Besides they have stated that they are going to release a new line of toys for the movie that will work. That first model of Starscream that we all saw was supposed to be a prototype for the toy.

Stringer
09-11-2006, 12:12 AM
You and me both, pal. Looking at the sunbathing pic, you can start to see kind of how he will transform.
:up:The autobots look good to me from what we've seen so far. The decipticons not so much:o

Avangarde
09-11-2006, 12:12 AM
Is BB's left hand a gun or something?

Nope, they have removed his hands for transport.

DOG LIPS
09-11-2006, 12:15 AM
I wonder where the front/back chairs go when they transform?

Avangarde
09-11-2006, 12:21 AM
I wonder where the front/back chairs go when they transform?

Into another dimension :whatever:

Knightsaber Priss
09-11-2006, 12:23 AM

Looks like Bumblebee's passed out on the set from drinking too much energon again.

DOG LIPS
09-11-2006, 12:26 AM
Into another dimension :whatever:
Noooo. Bay is going for REALISTIC stuff here. :cmad:

Knightsaber Priss
09-11-2006, 12:28 AM
Noooo. Bay is going for REALISTIC stuff here. :cmad:

Yes, about as realistic as giant, irradiated iguanas stomping through New York City.

Tad Fatherton
09-11-2006, 12:30 AM
there is yet to be an image showing his back.

Knightsaber Priss
09-11-2006, 12:32 AM
there is yet to be an image showing his back.

I think Bumblebee's kind of self conscious about his big butt.

Psionic Force
09-11-2006, 12:37 AM
I think Bumblebee's kind of self conscious about his big butt.

Does that mean he has a 'bumble' butt .... :D:D:D:D

DOG LIPS
09-11-2006, 12:38 AM
Does that mean he has a 'bumble' butt .... :D:D:D:D
:dry:

Psionic Force
09-11-2006, 12:43 AM
you know ... like bubble butt ... or you just dont find it funny... thats ok then

Avangarde
09-11-2006, 12:52 AM
This is his back, I dont see any chairs :huh:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g151/Delta_Server/BumbleBee-1.jpg

DOG LIPS
09-11-2006, 12:58 AM
You're right, the chairs go to the negative zone. :csad:

millennium movies
09-11-2006, 02:05 AM
So much for magically dissapearing parts huh?

Knightsaber Priss
09-11-2006, 02:25 AM
And they say Size Alteration isto illogical! We're talking about sentient Robots who transform into various things here. Last I checked that was about as real as 30 story, radioactively mutated iguanas who can self reproduce. Whatever happened to the suspension of disbelief?

Peter_Porker
09-11-2006, 02:28 AM

Looks like Bumblebee's passed out on the set from drinking too much energon again.

What I am wondering is why the license plate is around his private parts....ummm

DOG LIPS
09-11-2006, 02:30 AM
What I am wondering is why the license plate is around his private parts....ummm
Bay is a pervert and he thought it would be cute.

I don't know. :csad:

Avangarde
09-11-2006, 02:41 AM
That wouldn't surprise me at all.

zer00
09-11-2006, 02:43 AM

You would rather not know

muscaremy
09-11-2006, 02:48 AM
why is the hillbilly from Secret window in this movie???????

ey "Nobody ****s wit Dejesus"

and y does Megan look like shes doin sumtin she shouldnt be doin in a Transformers movie.

zer00
09-11-2006, 03:00 AM
Or should be doing in a Transformers movie

zer00
09-11-2006, 03:03 AM
And Turtoro is a badass no name taking mother ****er mother ****er

-Jesus

I swear to god, he said that

Tad Fatherton
09-11-2006, 03:16 AM
that looks awesome. only real gripe s that the head in pretty small compared to the body.

i was thinking about that other picture as well that has the paper cut outs of all robots in the street, and the labeled version of the picture assumes that the light spot behind starscream is where bumble bee is supposed to be standing, but to me it looks like bumble bee is on the back of the tow truck.

Octoberist
09-11-2006, 03:24 AM

He doesn't look too bad, actually. Has anyone seen the pic with the Transformers mockups within a miniature LA?

Avangarde
09-11-2006, 03:52 AM
Has anyone seen the pic with the Transformers mockups within a miniature LA?

Sure have

theseverproject
09-11-2006, 04:14 AM
ummm this might be a stupid question but when bumblebee is in bot mode..where do the seats go?

Avangarde
09-11-2006, 04:24 AM
ummm this might be a stupid question but when bumblebee is in bot mode..where do the seats go?

We just covered that above dude, they fall into a blackhole in the 7th dimension then magically reappear. :whatever:

In other words we don't know, but they cannot be seen on the life size model of BB.

xwolverine2
09-11-2006, 04:57 AM
you people are saying it like the seats are all in one piece....

they couldve just broken to pieces and turned inside out....then be in his chest..... i mean look at the rest of him.

john tuturo has no freakin reason to be here......??????

bumble butt isnt funny:(

bunk
09-11-2006, 06:40 AM
Neither are you^

Dotten
09-11-2006, 09:57 AM
Looks good.

One can joke about lightning nipples and a labeled vagina, but anyone thinking vagina and nipples when looking at a ROBOT needs to listen to "let me tell you about the birds and the bees".

Please, go get laid or something. Its a giant *****ing robot. If one sees vaginas and nipples on a transforming car, one clearly have some issues :D

His face looks weird though. So far the Autobots looks cool and the Decepticons looks awful.

Spark
09-11-2006, 11:23 AM
i wonder if it can actually move
Nah, someone who visited the set said they used air bags underneath him to simulate a struggle on the cart thingy.

Bloodsword
09-11-2006, 11:53 AM
Bumble Bee also is missing some armor on his right leg. He has a "Knee cap" on the left but not on the right. And there aslo somehting covering his thigh on the right, but not the left.

The Kid
09-11-2006, 11:53 AM
heh he looks like a car wreck

Dr Lee
09-11-2006, 12:00 PM
From the looks of things they are in the process of putting the prop back together, which will explain the missing parts.

Hotwire
09-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Bumble Bee also is missing some armor on his right leg. He has a "Knee cap" on the left but not on the right. And there aslo somehting covering his thigh on the right, but not the left.
He's also missing his doors. In that street mock-up, he has doors on his back, but they aren't on him here. This is probably a pic that was snapped during final assembly.

Spark
09-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Set vid. Although it's mostly gunfire so any Palestinians or Americans may aswell just pop their head out the window instead... :oldrazz:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBHPpe5-UtI&NR

CFlash
09-11-2006, 01:58 PM
I still think BB looks like a Bionicle. But he's looks aight in that last pic. He's grown on me. But, he's still way to big IMHO. I have no idea why they chose to supersize him.

Tad Fatherton
09-11-2006, 02:03 PM
I still think BB looks like a Bionicle. But he's looks aight in that last pic. He's grown on me. But, he's still way to big IMHO. I have no idea why they chose to supersize him.
to match the mass of the car maybe?

PWN3R
09-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Wow BB looks huge. Who landed these pics by the way?

xwolverine2
09-11-2006, 02:10 PM
looks like its as big as the car......

dont see anything wrong with that:huh:

truth0ne SGC
09-11-2006, 02:24 PM
If the faces weren't so JACKED up, I'd have less of a problem with the Autobot designs.

This movie is gonna TANK.

xwolverine2
09-11-2006, 02:26 PM
just because of the faces?.....

thats a bit shallow:hyper:

Psionic Force
09-11-2006, 02:29 PM
If the faces weren't so JACKED up, I'd have less of a problem with the Autobot designs.

Being a noob you obviously have not done all of your research on the movie....

fatboy31
09-11-2006, 02:30 PM
Set vid. Although it's mostly gunfire so any Palestinians or Americans may aswell just pop their head out the window instead... :oldrazz:

Does it bother anyone else that they made the doors on his back to resemble the wings of a bee?

:(

xwolverine2
09-11-2006, 02:32 PM
Does it bother anyone else that they made the doors on his back to resemble the wings of a bee?

he................

.........he............

.......hes called bumblebee

xwolverine2
09-11-2006, 02:34 PM
you know its a michael bay movie when on car backs up and somehow blows away five cars:wow:

Substance D
09-11-2006, 02:35 PM

nah i actually find it to be very clever

fatboy31
09-11-2006, 02:46 PM
he................

.........he............

.......hes called bumblebee

Are you serious? O M G!!!!!

fatboy31
09-11-2006, 02:47 PM
nah i actually find it to be very clever

It is a clever nod to his name and the old g1 look with the doors/square look...

I just find it "corny"...

xwolverine2
09-11-2006, 03:07 PM
why corny?

CFlash
09-11-2006, 03:14 PM
to match the mass of the car maybe?

Which begs the question; why that car? Why not the Solstice? There's no chicken and egg problem here. Bumblebee shouldn't be that big. You can forgive it and rationalize it... but it's downright hyper-unfaithful.

Gold Samurai
09-11-2006, 03:16 PM
I just find it "corny"...

and giant talking alien robots that transform and fight isn't?

xwolverine2
09-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Which begs the question; why that car? Why not the Solstice? There's no chicken and egg problem here. Bumblebee shouldn't be that big. You can forgive it and rationalize it... but it's downright hyper-unfaithful.
looks as big as a volswagon would be.... maybe a foot taller.

is it really that big a deal:huh:

Arcturus
09-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Apparently.

xwolverine2
09-11-2006, 03:21 PM
isnt there better things to bich about?.........like starscream...lol

Dr Lee
09-11-2006, 03:23 PM
I can't see the Solstice having Yellow with the black stripes, the image that it creates is even worse than the megatron image that is sadly reality

CFlash
09-11-2006, 03:24 PM
looks as big as a volswagon would be.... maybe a foot taller.

is it really that big a deal:huh:

But not a Mini... or a Solstice for that matter. Is it a big deal? It depends on how it comes off on screen. If Bumblebee towers over every human it takes away from his approachability. ESPECIALLY if relatively speaking Jazz is way shorter.