PDA

View Full Version : 9 year old argues with his mother on a Xbox Live Clan Match over Chocolate Milk

Spider-Grrl1516
12-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Wow...Just...Wow...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7153152098207965240&q=9+year+old+argues+with+his+mother+on+a+Xbox+Live +Clan+Match+over+Chocolate+Milk.

Darthphere
12-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Pathetic.

JLBats
12-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Um... okay?

Eddie Brock
12-09-2006, 02:25 PM
wow......just......wow

vibeke_T
hahahaha

Spider-Grrl1516
All that over him not wanting to get up to get chocolate milk for himself and wanting his mom to do it for him. That kid needs some help.

JLBats
12-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Holy crap, this kid is a sociopath.

Darthphere
12-09-2006, 02:27 PM
All that over him not wanting to get up to get chocolate milk for himself and wanting his mom to do it for him. That kid needs some help.

Its sad, and its not the first time I heard someone do that. When I used to play WOW I heard a kid do this:

Kid: Mom, I'm out of chips!

Mom: Get up and get them yourself.

Kid: Mom you're a *****!

Bat Attack
Ahaha, thats just sad.

Eddie Brock
"you're messing me up! you're messing me up!"

Mee
12-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Kid doesn't get smacked around enough.

Majin Boo
12-09-2006, 02:29 PM
roflmao

Eddie Brock
12-09-2006, 02:30 PM
roflmao
i could say the same about your avatar

Spider-Grrl1516
I just can't believe the language he was using. If he were my kid I would return his XBox to the store and ground him for a month.

Dope Nose
so old.

Addendum
Old but funny

Spider-Grrl1516
12-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Its sad, and its not the first time I heard someone do that. When I used to play WOW I heard a kid do this:

Kid: Mom, I'm out of chips!

Mom: Get up and get them yourself.

Kid: Mom you're a *****!

And that is why I'm glad I don't use options like that when I play MMORPGs. So I don't hear that stuff.

Mee
12-09-2006, 02:33 PM
If our children are our future, can I go to the past?

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 02:33 PM
i said it in another thread and i'll say it again...if you can't raise your kids properly, then you don't need to be having kids in the first place. this is a prime example...

...if i were this kid's dad, he'd get an instant smack in the head the moment he raised his voice at me. unfortunately, this is an ever growing problem today...parents not knowing how to raise their children and as a result, we get brats like this kid that will "grow up" to become the scum of society. i put "grow up" in quotes because these type of kids (most of the time) never truly grow up.

Eddie Brock
12-09-2006, 02:34 PM
i said it in another thread and i'll say it again...if you can't raise your kids properly, then you don't need to be having kids in the first place. this is a prime example...

...if i were this kid's dad, he'd get an instant smack in the head the moment he raised his voice at me. unfortunately, this is an ever growing problem today...parents not knowing how to raise their children and as a result, we get brats like this kid.
and TV shows like Supernanny.....

Spider-Grrl1516
12-09-2006, 02:35 PM

Couldn't agree more.

Apollo
12-09-2006, 02:36 PM
Hahahahaha

Darthphere
12-09-2006, 02:38 PM

If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Mister J
12-09-2006, 02:42 PM
What's the big deal. I change my mind about wanting chocolate milk over Mountain Dew all the time? :whatever:

That kid could stand a trip to the ol' woodshed.

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 02:44 PM
actually...if i were this kid's mom, i would've gotten him regular milk...

...just to piss him off even more.

Spider-Grrl1516
12-09-2006, 02:46 PM

ROFL! :up:

lordofthenerds
12-09-2006, 02:48 PM
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/the_omen_666/seamus_davey_fitzpatrick/theomen1.jpg

The Lizard
12-09-2006, 02:49 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5nlXFzwHngY

twylight
12-09-2006, 02:50 PM
And that is why I'm glad I don't use options like that when I play MMORPGs. So I don't hear that stuff.

Same here.

Or I join a Guild that's primarily adults. Most times I just turn teamspeak on and mute it on my end so I can hear what's going but they can't hear me. *very useful when the telephone rings*

Spider-Grrl1516
12-09-2006, 02:52 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5nlXFzwHngY

So funny, yet so disgusting.

batboy99
12-09-2006, 02:55 PM
If our children are our future, can I go to the past?hahahahaha thats rich!

AndThePickles
12-09-2006, 02:56 PM
Wow. If that was my child I would've beat his ass before that clip got halfway through.

Colossal Spoons
"you're messing me up! you're messing me up!"

Hahahahaha.

Darthphere
Wow. If that was my child I would've beat his ass before that clip got halfway through.

Good thing I got that abortion.

Apollo
12-09-2006, 02:57 PM
What's the big deal. I change my mind about wanting chocolate milk over Mountain Dew all the time? :whatever:

That kid could stand a trip to the ol' woodshed.

or the Glue Factory!!!......And he wont get to come!

Mee
12-09-2006, 03:00 PM
If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
It's easy cause I'm beautiful.

AndThePickles
12-09-2006, 03:00 PM
"You told me you'd get me whatever drink I wanted! You LIED!!"

AndThePickles
12-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Good thing I got that abortion.

Hey, I told you I don't like kids for a reason :o

Darthphere
12-09-2006, 03:02 PM
It's easy cause I'm beautiful.

LALALALAL-LALALALALALA-LALALALALALALALA!

lordofthenerds
12-09-2006, 03:03 PM

Lmao...but its not harsh enough, I'd s**t in the milk.

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 03:06 PM
if i were the mom, i'd make chocolate milk...walk into his room....drink all of it right in front of him then say...

"DAMN! that chocolate milk was BANGIN!"

The Last Meatbag
12-09-2006, 03:08 PM
You run into kids like this all the time on LIVE, theses kids usually call you a ****** or a prostitute if you tell them to shut up...I've had a kid do this same thing, except yell for mountain dew.

Addendum
12-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Another reason why I've never used Xbox Live

terry78
12-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Playing games online is a double edged sword. You always end up running into immature idiots. That deserve a slap in the mouth.

The Last Meatbag
12-09-2006, 03:18 PM
I think getting into arguments with the douche bags is fun. The first guy I ever got into a fight with was named FireWarGod.

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 03:30 PM
if i were this kid's mom, i'd make him chocolate milk then put it in a high place so he can't reach it...

Kyalesyin
12-09-2006, 03:33 PM
and TV shows like Supernanny.....

Jo Frost is the only redeeming feature of that show... Oh my god...

Colossal Spoons
12-09-2006, 03:35 PM
if i were this kid's mom, i'd make him chocolate milk then put it in a high place so he can't reach it...

I'd pour it on his XBox :o

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 03:36 PM
screw it....if i were this kid's mom, i'd get him arrested for not getting his own chocolate milk.

Kyalesyin
12-09-2006, 03:48 PM
^ Absolute classic.

GoldenAgeHero
12-09-2006, 04:13 PM
"You told me you'd get me whatever drink I wanted! You LIED!!"

bwahahahahahhahaha:woot:

Bat Attack
12-09-2006, 04:23 PM
I bet that kid is 10 years old and almost 300 lbs, and lives in his room with no outside contact.

Kyalesyin
12-09-2006, 04:24 PM
I bet that kid is 10 years old and almost 300 lbs, and lives in his room with no outside contact.

Wait... *thinks* 10 years old, 300lbs... he'd be a ****ing beachball with no arms, legs or head!

Eddie Brock
12-09-2006, 06:01 PM
bad-parenting is so gay....

GunBlade
12-09-2006, 06:29 PM
If he were my kid, he wouldn't even be alive now. Any back talk would result in death.

Crooklyn
12-09-2006, 06:35 PM
This vid would've been an instant classic if in the middle of his cursing tirade, you all of a sudden hear the wall getting smashed in, and a huge Kool-Aid bowl f**king him up, followed by the kid screaming for help. :up:

Crimson_L
12-09-2006, 06:54 PM
I remember this, that kid is a brat.

I'd spank him if I were his mother...

Master Chief
12-09-2006, 06:57 PM
lol, I want to kick that kid in the face.

thedeadite
12-09-2006, 08:02 PM
can members of your own team frag you...cause if so, and i was on his team...i'd just kill his ass then tell him "game over ..get your own milk *****"

The Last Meatbag
12-09-2006, 08:12 PM
I think you can kill your team mates......yeah...

thedeadite
12-09-2006, 08:14 PM
then what i said above applies.

Bat Attack
12-09-2006, 08:59 PM
bad-parenting is so gay....
I had no idea bad-parenting liked the same gender. :confused:

Fran
12-09-2006, 09:04 PM
ROFLMAO!!!

"YOU'RE MEAN!!! YOU B!!!"

"I WANT SOME M-F'IN CHOCOLATE MILK!"

:woot:

Fanticon
12-09-2006, 09:10 PM
wasn't that from over a year ago?

HitlersMustache
12-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Old:whatever:

rofl***** anyway.

The Incredible Hulk
12-09-2006, 09:21 PM
"This Is Bull****!!"

thedeadite
12-09-2006, 09:23 PM
seriously...if i had ever EVER done anything like that i would have a broken xbox, the imprint of my mom's hand on the back of my head and wouldn't be able to sit for a month.

lars573
12-09-2006, 09:32 PM
If my son pulled that. The following sequence of events would transpire.

1.Xbox gets turned off.
2.Kid gets tossed in room.
3.Ethernet to Xbox gets disconnected. Only to be reconnected when I'm using live.
4.Let tantrum run it's course.
5.Kid gets punished, no Xbox for 1 week. Another few days for every instance of back talk.

I'd also make a point of using live infront of him and then discounnecting the ethernet when I'm done. Also my children are NOT going to have phones, PC's, TV's+cable, or game consoles in their rooms until puberty at the earliest.

Your kid doesn't have to fear you, but he does have to respect your authorita!

Fran
12-09-2006, 09:33 PM
The sequence sounded like Ian Malcolm.

God creates dinosaurs
God creates man
Dinosaurs eat man
Man eat dinosaurs.

lars573
12-09-2006, 09:39 PM
I learned from the master. Der mama feurher, IE my mom. She's like Lois from Malcom in the middle, but worse. :o

Bat Attack
12-09-2006, 09:44 PM
The sequence sounded like Ian Malcolm.

God creates dinosaurs
God creates man
Dinosaurs eat man
Man eat dinosaurs.
Actually it's "Dinosaur eats man, women enherit the earth". ;)

Kritish
12-09-2006, 10:06 PM
I'm usually not a fan of spanking but if there's any kid that does it's him.

The Incredible Hulk
12-09-2006, 10:08 PM
this reminded me of that episode of South Park where they're all playing WoW and Cartman yells to his mother to bring down the portable toilet and hold it for him while he craps.

Eddie Brock
12-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Actually it's "Dinosaur eats man, women enherit the earth". ;)
actually, it's

God creates dinosaurs
Dinosaurs die out
God creates man
Man creates dinosaurs
Dinosaurs eat man

and that's when the woman (forgot her name) cuts in, saying:

Woman inherits the earth

Fran
12-09-2006, 10:12 PM
Bingo.

Eddie Brock
12-09-2006, 10:14 PM
Bingo.
i was probably the youngest kid to ever pronounce "paleontologist"

Kritish
12-09-2006, 10:14 PM
this reminded me of that episode of South Park where they're all playing WoW and Cartman yells to his mother to bring down the portable toilet and hold it for him while he craps.

Yep, I saw that episode, did you see the one where she calls the dog whisperer to train him?

gap5ewl
12-09-2006, 10:27 PM
wow this in unbelievable. whats unbalievable is he's a 9 year old kid , playing a violent online game, and arguing and cursing out his mom because she wont bring him his chocolate milk. This mother needs parenting lessons. If that was my kid i would've , smacked him, thrown his x-box into the wall, smack him some more, ground him for a month, and never let him online gam again until he's at least 16...

Eddie Brock
12-09-2006, 10:28 PM
wow this in unbelievable. whats unbalievable is he's a 9 year old kid , playing a violent online game, and arguing and cursing out his mom because she wont bring him his chocolate milk. This mother needs parenting lessons. If that was my kid i would've , smacked him, thrown his x-box into the wall, smack him some more, ground him for a month, and never let him online gam again until he's at least 16...
you forgot to dish out further smack-age

Kritish
12-09-2006, 10:32 PM

Violence doesn't solve anything in child raising, number one sell his xbox it's worth too much to kill, but better yet simply remove the game from his access for some time. If you get rid of it he will simply resent you, punishment shouldn't be about being mad it should be about teaching the child. Besides, the kid is going to most likely get the violent behaver from you being a jackass than he is the game.

The Watchman
12-09-2006, 10:36 PM

I would've jerked it into a cup and made him drink his brothers and sisters.:cmad:

gap5ewl
12-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Violence doesn't solve anything in child raising, number one sell his xbox it's worth too much to kill, but better yet simply remove the game from his access for some time. If you get rid of it he will simply resent you, punishment shouldn't be about being mad it should be about teaching the child. Besides, the kid is going to most likely get the violent behaver from you being a jackass than he is the game.
alright so i wont throw the x-box. But if your 9 year old child was swearing at you and calling you a ***** because you wont bring him his chocolate milk, you not even gonna spank him? your just gonna come in, take the x-box away and say go to your room or talk to him about this not being acceptablt behavior? I can bet you that without spanking, it wont work. There has to be some form of physical punishment in that case. Im not saying beating the crap out of him (i over exagerated in the last post) but sometimes spanking is the right form of discipline.

Kritish
12-09-2006, 10:41 PM
alright so i wont throw the x-box. But if your 9 year old child was swearing at you and calling you a ***** because you wont bring him his chocolate milk, you not even gonna spank him? your just gonna come in, take the x-box away and say go to your room? there has some form of physical punishment in that case. sometimes spanking is the right form of discipline.

This kid didn't wake up from being an angel for eight years and decide to be a naughty little ****, if you don't punish the child in some way he will become a little arse hole. What you do it yank his xbox out of the socket and put of somewhere he can't get to it. Then you ground him from any "fun" activities besides perhaps book reading. The child and the parent need to be trained.

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 10:56 PM
simply taking the xbox away and forbidding them to do anything fun doesn't show an angry child who's boss...all it will do is piss them off and make them think that you're doing that just to be cruel. that would send the message that you're playing a power struggle game with them.

giving an angry child a smack over the head or the mouth, however, will send the message that you're not playing any games with them and that you HAVE the power to control them. physical discipline (not abuse) is a perfectly reasonable way to control your kids when they're misbehaving...

Kritish
12-09-2006, 11:01 PM
simply taking the xbox away and forbidding them to do anything fun doesn't show an angry child who's boss...all it will do is piss them off and make them think that you're doing that just to be cruel. that would send the message that you're playing a power struggle game with them.

giving an angry child a smack over the head or the mouth, however, will send the message that you're not playing any games with them and that you HAVE the power to control them. physical discipline (not abuse) is a perfectly reasonable way to control your kids when they're misbehaving...

Good idea, teach the kid that violence is a good way to handle your problems that way when he's twenty-four and he's beating his girlfriend he'll remember your guidence.

A smack on the mouth doesn't last long, a grounding for a few weeks will last and will be imprinted on his memory.

lars573
12-09-2006, 11:07 PM

That's like saying everyone caught stealing should be hanged. Which they used to do. I say fear of the whip is more potent than the whipping itself. Physical displining should be held in reserve at all times. Beating him for everything means beatings loose all power (physically and mentally). If you only put hand to bare ass for serious breaches they mean something. Taking away a kids toys is a powerful message. And a better metaphor for how s--t works in the real world. That's how I was raised anyway.

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 11:09 PM
Good idea, teach the kid that violence is a good way to handle your problems that way when he's twenty-four and he's beating his girlfriend he'll remember your guidence.

A smack on the mouth doesn't last long, a grounding for a few weeks will last and will be imprinted on his memory.
of course you would resort to extreme examples to prove your point. if you go back and read my post it says physical DISCIPLINE, not abuse. i never said be violent with the kid...giving a firm smack on the mouth isn't being violent, it's being assertive. being violent is punching the kid in the face several times.

and a smack on the mouth DOES last long......as long as the brain will remember it. a kid isn't going to grow up to become a physical abuser from one smack on the lips. please don't use extreme examples to try to prove your point.

Kritish
12-09-2006, 11:09 PM
That's like saying everyone caught stealing should be hanged. Which they used to do. I say fear of the whip is more potent than the whipping itself. Physical displining should be held in reserve at all times. Beating him for everything means beatings loose all power (physically and mentally). If you only put hand to bare ass for serious breaches they mean something. Taking away a kids toys is a powerful message. And a better metaphor for how s--t works in the real world. That's how I was raised anyway.

How did a funny youtube video turn into a parent rearing thread anyways?:huh:

lars573
12-09-2006, 11:11 PM
Becaue we all watched that treatus in bad parenting and though "what would my mom/dad do." And most of us came to some variation of "put foot to ass."

Kritish
12-09-2006, 11:12 PM
of course you would resort to extreme examples to prove your point. if you go back and read my post it says physical DISCIPLINE, not abuse. i never said be violent with the kid...giving a firm smack on the mouth isn't being violent, it's being assertive. being violent is punching the kid in the face several times.

and a smack on the mouth DOES last long......as long as the brain will remember it. a kid isn't going to grow up to become a physical abuser from one smack on the lips. please don't use extreme examples to try to prove your point.

Last time I checked a smack was violence I'll be it not torture. The kid obviously loves his 360, I'll bet enougth not to act like that again. Give him a three strikes rule, after that you sell it.

Kritish
12-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Becaue we all watched that treatus in bad parenting and though "what would my mom/dad do." And most of us came to some variation of "put foot to ass."

Spanking worked so well that our generation is doing quite well. :whatever:

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 11:14 PM
That's like saying everyone caught stealing should be hanged.
ah...another person using extremes to try to prove their point.

I say fear of the whip is more potent than the whipping itself.
how are you supposed to fear something if you don't know what it feels like? i never said KEEP smacking the kid over the head...

Beating him for everything means beatings loose all power (physically and mentally).
could you please point out any of my posts saying "beat the kid for everything they do that's wrong"? i'd love that.

If you only put hand to bare ass for serious breaches they mean something.
your 9 year old cussing you out because he's not willing to get his own chocolate milk because he's playing a game isn't a serious breach?

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 11:16 PM
How did a funny youtube video turn into a parent rearing thread anyways?:huh:
if i recall correctly...you were the first to seriously correct someone on their parenting ethics with this post.

Kritish
12-09-2006, 11:16 PM

how are you supposed to fear something if you don't know what it feels like? i never said KEEP smacking the kid over the head...

could you please point out any of my posts saying "beat the kid for everything they do that's wrong"? i'd love that.

your 9 year old cussing you out because he's not willing to get his own chocolate milk because he's playing a game isn't a serious breach?

For god's sake people, if you don't teach the kid that behavior is unacceptable you deserve whatever he dishes out.

Kritish
12-09-2006, 11:17 PM
if i recall correctly...you were the first to seriously correct someone on their parenting ethics with this post.

I was just saying that this was the mother's fault, the kid's going to test his boundaries.

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 11:18 PM
actually...our generation was when the whole "child abuse" thing started to happen and parents started to use physical discipline less. the generation before ours, physical discipline was still very much accepted...

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 11:19 PM
For god's sake people, if you don't teach the kid that behavior is unacceptable you deserve whatever he dishes out.
that has nothing to do with anything that you quoted from me, but i totally agree. you mold your children the way you want them to be and if they end up differently it's because you didn't mold them the right way...

Kritish
12-09-2006, 11:21 PM
actually...our generation was when the whole "child abuse" thing started to happen and parents started to use physical discipline less. the generation before ours, physical discipline was still very much accepted...

I'm willing to bet that if the kid could pick his punishment he'd rather have a slap then lose his Xbox for two weeks. Going nuts and breaking his Xbox then banishing his room will only teach him to resent you. Violence begets more violence anyways.

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm willing to bet that if the kid could pick his punishment he'd rather have a slap then lose his Xbox for two weeks. Going nuts and breaking his Xbox then banishing his room will only teach him to resent you. Violence begets more violence anyways.
once again using extremes....i never said such a thing. stop putting words in my mouth. i said A (singular) smack over the head would suffice....not throwing the xbox across the room.

and as far as what the kid would rather have as punishment...who says he has a choice? parenting isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship...YOU decide the punishment. if you decide to give him a smack over the head AND take his xbox away then he has no choice.

the way you're posting it seems like you think my opinion is that instead of taking his xbox away you should beat the child into a coma. no, my punishment for the child would be one firm smack on the mouth, no xbox, no video games, no movies, no tv, etc...

lars573
12-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Wishy-washy parents rose sharply during Gen Y. But now it's f-ing rediculous. It all came down to your grand parents being hippies or WW2 vets. Mine were/are WW2 vets.

Not extreme. It was normal, 2-3 centuries ago. Just like beating your kids for everything was, like you implied

Yes you did. Even if you didn't mean too.

OK.

giving an angry child a smack over the head or the mouth, however, will send the message that you're not playing any games with them and that you HAVE the power to control them. physical discipline (not abuse) is a perfectly reasonable way to control your kids when they're misbehaving...giving an angry child a smack over the head or the mouth, however, will send the message that you're not playing any games with them and that you HAVE the power to control them. physical discipline (not abuse) is a perfectly reasonable way to control your kids when they're misbehaving...

This clearly implies that anything less than physical corection won't work.

No. It merrits removal of the kid to his room, and the Xbox to a locked closet. Smacking him indicates you've lost control. Being calm and removing the kid till his tantrum is over, then laying on the punishment is the way to go.

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 11:40 PM
This clearly implies that anything less than physical corection won't work.
i asked for a quote from me stating that i think a child should be disciplined for EVERYTHING they do wrong. you were close, but ultimately you failed. that quote doesn't have the word "everything"...nor does it have the words "every time".

once again, someone is trying to put words in my mouth.

i realize that physical correction can't correct everything...it depends on the situation. say for instance, if that same 9 year old put another kid in the hospital...the last thing i would want to do is lay a hand on him. in that case, i would bring him to that kid while he was in the hospital to apologize. not everything can be solved by physical discipline but there are times where it's very appropriate.

Smacking him indicates you've lost control.
no it doesn't. you're under the assumption that a smack can only come from rage, not contemplation....yet many professional fighters are able to smack around their opponents all the time without losing their control. a smack doesn't ALWAYS mean you've lost control. if performed the right way...it means you're IN control.

Kritish
12-09-2006, 11:43 PM

Are you afraid of being eaten alive? Have you been eaten alive?

Kritish
12-09-2006, 11:45 PM
I'm hardly a pacifist but I find if rather barbaric how people think attacking their child is a viable child rearing method.

enterthemadness
12-09-2006, 11:45 PM
That kid is too young to be playing a game like that anyway, not to mention being on Xbox Live. Also, he's too young to be talking like that and SHOULDN'T be talking to his mom like that. Kid doesn't need a Xbox with that foul mouth of his. I wonder how the hell the video/audio got posted on the net?

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Are you afraid of being eaten alive? Have you been eaten alive?
you should change your screen name to "the extremist".

I'm hardly a pacifist but I find if rather barbaric how people think attacking their child is a viable child rearing method.
see? i specifically said that ONE smack on the head would be enough and you consider it "attacking a child" instead of "correcting a child".

Kritish
12-09-2006, 11:50 PM
That kid is too young to be playing a game like that anyway, not to mention being on Xbox Live. Also, he's too young to be talking like that and SHOULDN'T be talking to his mom like that. Kid doesn't need a Xbox with that foul mouth of his. I wonder how the hell the video/audio got posted on the net?

Foul words are just words, they aren't going to turn him into a sieral killer. Usually people get that colorful habit from their rearing. His mom or dad is probably a sailor mouth.
It's been proven that video games don't encourage violent behavior, nobody plays GTA and kills a hooker because they played it.
Xbox live isn't myspace, some pedophile isn't going to try to meet up with him their, considering mostly adults to teenagers play it.

DorkyFresh
12-09-2006, 11:53 PM
That kid is too young to be playing a game like that anyway, not to mention being on Xbox Live. Also, he's too young to be talking like that and SHOULDN'T be talking to his mom like that. Kid doesn't need a Xbox with that foul mouth of his.

too true...i'm gonna go ahead and assume that most of us here have enough sense to not let a child of ours slip that low in the first place. it's much easier to keep a child tame than to tame a wild child.

Kritish
12-09-2006, 11:54 PM
too true...i'm gonna go ahead and assume that most of us here have enough sense to not let a child of ours slip that low in the first place. it's much easier to keep a child tame than to tame a wild child.

True, but beating a wild animal just gets you a bite.

enterthemadness
12-09-2006, 11:57 PM
True, but beating a wild animal just gets you a bite.

And rabies...

DorkyFresh
12-10-2006, 12:04 AM
if i were that kid's mom, i'd make 4/5 of the glass chocolate and fill the rest with milk...

...then i'd give him his "chocolate milk".

enterthemadness
12-10-2006, 12:06 AM
if i were that kid's mom, i'd make 4/5 of the glass chocolate and fill the rest with milk...

...then i'd give him his "chocolate milk".

The kid should...should notice the smell coming from the glass...but hoepfully he wouldn't until it was too late. Then he'll never act like that again.

DorkyFresh
12-10-2006, 12:20 AM
The kid should...should notice the smell coming from the glass...
i don't think 9 year olds are that observant...

...but then again i didn't think 9 year olds cuss at their moms like that.

Kritish
12-10-2006, 12:35 AM
i don't think 9 year olds are that observant...

...but then again i didn't think 9 year olds cuss at their moms like that.

Kids also hit puberty faster these days now.

Shuley
12-10-2006, 10:53 AM
10 bucks says his mother is a single parent. Dads don't let thier kids get away with that kind of S****

Socrates
12-10-2006, 11:18 AM
"You're messing me up, Mom, it's a clan match!"

Hahah. What a douche. I can't believe the mother didn't walk into the room and start smacking him upside the head.

terry78
12-10-2006, 11:24 AM
These parents want to be their kids' buddy these days.

Eddie Brock
12-10-2006, 11:28 AM
These parents want to be their kids' buddy these days.
screw being buddies.....the kid's an a-hole anyway, who wants to be buddies with that?

Spider-Man Luvr28
12-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Wow....... & he's 9. Imagine in like 5 years.:O

Eddie Brock
12-10-2006, 11:38 AM
Wow....... & he's 9. Imagine in like 5 years.:O
i'd laugh if he turned out to be a big momma's boy as a teen

Black Goblin
12-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Holy ****
If I ever met that kid, I'd smack him right upside the head
****ing ****er

Erzengel
12-10-2006, 12:06 PM
I like Chocolate Milk.

http://www.progressiveboink.com/b/images/hanna/cheese.jpg

I would have pulled the xbox 360 out of the wall and belted him til he couldn't sit down.

heypapajinx
12-10-2006, 12:07 PM
this is why America has a far superior army
we don't LET chocolate milk "mess us up":o

triplefive
12-10-2006, 12:12 PM
i would have walked in with a carton of chocolate milk and dumped it all over the x-box.

here's your mothereffing milk! :cmad:

Iceman
12-10-2006, 12:14 PM
Arsenic would come in useful here.

heypapajinx
i would have walked in with a carton of chocolate milk and dumped it all over the x-box.

or she could have just pulled out her ..... and said that.
OOOOO!!
that would have embarassed that little brat!
and gotten her substantial jail time.:woot:

Black Goblin
Haha
I bet if the mom did that, the kid would of been crying for day's

Socrates
12-10-2006, 12:17 PM

Or you could just drink it in front of him! :o

heypapajinx
12-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Or you could just drink it in front of him! :o
not if she's lactose intollerant.
then she would just be doing herself more harm:o

Socrates
12-10-2006, 12:23 PM
Oh man, I want chocolate milk now.

Saved
12-10-2006, 08:56 PM
God this is awsome! And remember...he's 9!

Kritish
12-11-2006, 12:00 AM
You could always yell so that the people on his clan match hear "Son, did you wet the bed again?"

Spider-Bite
12-11-2006, 12:35 AM
You know how many times I've had the same argument with my mother?

only difference is she was the one who's too lazy to get up and get her own crap, and I was actually too lazy to argue so I just waited on her hand and foot. It wouldn't matter what I was doing or how far away i was and how close she was. She'd call me from downstairs to get her a cup of coffee that's a few feet away from her.

Spider-Bite
12-11-2006, 12:37 AM
You could always yell so that the people on his clan match hear "Son, did you wet the bed again?"

Hey you. go get me some chocolate milk!

Kritish
12-11-2006, 12:37 AM
You know how many times I've had the same argument with my mother?

only difference is she was the one who's too lazy to get up and get her own crap, and I was actually too lazy to argue so I just waited on her hand and foot. It wouldn't matter what I was doing or how far away i was and how close she was. She'd call me from downstairs to get her a cup of coffee that's a few feet away from her.

You're Michael Jackson avatar scares me.:wow:

Spider-Bite
12-11-2006, 12:40 AM
You're Michael Jackson avatar scares me.:wow:

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed

Thriller baby! It scared a lot of people:cwink:

WompuM
12-11-2006, 12:57 AM
i would have beaten him with his xbox

Kritish
12-11-2006, 01:18 AM
It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed

Thriller baby! It scared a lot of people:cwink:

You sure as hell just scared my rectum.

Master Chief
12-11-2006, 01:19 AM

Holy crap, you'd be the best mum ever. :(

Kritish
12-11-2006, 01:22 AM
You could always sell his xbox and buy a cage for him...

X-Punisher
12-11-2006, 09:19 AM
bookmarking

Parker
12-11-2006, 09:25 AM
-rubs his jaw- Agh, I can already feel the pain.

terry78
12-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Ironically, most of the people saying what they'd do to the kid acted the exact same way at that age probably. Or currently do.

BRUTAL
12-11-2006, 10:48 AM
This kid os tame compared to the original...

He's a mini-Croyt... (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8104098870251750449&q=croyt&hl=en)

The Amazing Lee
12-11-2006, 11:13 AM
NINTENDO SIXTY-FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!?!

I think it's the same guy. :o

Darkest Knight
12-11-2006, 11:16 AM
"That's bull****... you're mean!!!.... I want some f#@king chocolate milk."

This kid needs a dad who will whoop his ass, all day long. I would beat this kid's ass.

bulok
12-11-2006, 11:27 AM
I would turn off the X-box. Hide it from him, smack him over the head and lock him in his room.

Darkest Knight
12-11-2006, 12:44 PM
I'd sell his Xbox.

DorkyFresh
12-11-2006, 12:53 PM
i'd get him his chocolate milk then make him drink it...

...through his nose.

Immortalfire
12-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Stupid kid.

Dan33977
12-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Ironically, most of the people saying what they'd do to the kid acted the exact same way at that age probably. Or currently do.

Exactly.

This video is just sickening.

X-Punisher
12-11-2006, 03:36 PM
I betcha the mom put a pillow over his face when he went to bed that night.

Eddie Brock
12-11-2006, 07:38 PM
I betcha the mom put a pillow over his face when he went to bed that night.
that's a good option

Kritish
12-11-2006, 07:40 PM
I would have shipped him the the next NAMBLA convention...

Eddie Brock
12-11-2006, 07:41 PM
i would have shipped him to Iraq and told him, "here you go! it's practice for your Xbox!"

Kritish
12-11-2006, 07:44 PM
Having the first boy auction at NAMBLA would be better.

Eddie Brock
12-11-2006, 07:45 PM
alright, i'll give you that

200 till 3000

Strange
12-11-2006, 07:50 PM
If I was that kids parent I would have walked into the room where he was playing his game, I would have took his xbox, set it out on the ground and stomped the hell out of it right in front of him.

Kritish
12-11-2006, 07:53 PM
If I was that kids parent I would have walked into the room where he was playing his game, I would have took his xbox, set it out on the ground and stomped the hell out of it right in front of him.

Don't take it out on the xbox, it's an innocent bystander.

Eddie Brock
12-11-2006, 07:54 PM
i would have "confiscated" it......and use it for myself

Kritish
12-11-2006, 07:56 PM
i would have "confiscated" it......and use it for myself

That lady should give it to me to punish the kid.

Strange
12-11-2006, 08:05 PM
I bet that kid was ASUS.

Eddie Brock
12-11-2006, 08:05 PM
I bet that kid was ASUS.
hahahaha
nice

Spider-Grrl1516
12-11-2006, 08:07 PM
i would have shipped him to Iraq and told him, "here you go! it's practice for your Xbox!"

I actually thougt it was the other way around...

OH,SNAP! :wow:

USMC
12-11-2006, 08:07 PM
I would have poured the milk over the kids' head, then I would have stomped on the XBox.

Seriously. I have zero qualms about doing stuff like that to my kids, or their stuff.

3 X-mas's ago, my son got so much crap from all the family members. He ripped open his gifts within 5 minutes, then wanted to open his sister's. Then he sulked.

So I toild him to pick out 1 gift. Then I put the rest in a trash bag and took them to Goodwill.:heart:
That's the last time my kid's acted ungrateful at Christmas-time.

Eddie Brock
12-11-2006, 08:08 PM
I would have poured the milk over the kids' head, then I would have stomped on the XBox.

Seriously. I have zero qualms about doing stuff like that to my kids, or their stuff.

3 X-mas's ago, my son got so much crap from all the family members. He ripped open his gifts within 5 minutes, then wanted to open his sister's. Then he sulked.

So I toild him to pick out 1 gift. Then I put the rest in a trash bag and took them to Goodwill.:heart:
you are my hero
kids need tough love

Kritish
12-11-2006, 08:12 PM

He's going to euthanize you when you're senile you know that?
Arsehole parents raise arsehole kids.

Addendum
12-11-2006, 08:16 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4772/1767/1600/PiMpoRioR.jpg

Kritish
12-11-2006, 08:18 PM
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3355/dont20worry20sir20im20from20the20internetui7.jpg

I knew the ARMY was desperate for cannon fodder oops I ment troops.

DorkyFresh
12-11-2006, 11:03 PM
He's going to euthanize you when you're senile you know that?
Arsehole parents raise arsehole kids.
i'm gonna take a wild guess and say you don't have kids...

...you seem to be against strict discipline.

Kritish
12-11-2006, 11:53 PM
i'm gonna take a wild guess and say you don't have kids...

...you seem to be against strict discipline.

I'm not against "strict discipline" I'm against any form of violence towards children and acting irrationally. Pouring milk over the kids head and jumping on his xbox only shows that your lowing yourself to his level and that you've lost control. The kid cussed you out, big deal. Take his Xbox away for several weeks and ground him form other forms of entertainment and friends. That poster is a Neaderthal and deserves to become sterile.

hey yo its sean
12-12-2006, 12:02 AM

Yay. You wasted all those peoples' money.

And to all a goodnight.

Kritish
12-12-2006, 12:07 AM
Yay. You wasted all those peoples' money.

And to all a goodnight.

That user is simply a dick, nothing more.

USMC
12-12-2006, 01:31 AM
I'm not against "strict discipline" I'm against any form of violence towards children and acting irrationally. Pouring milk over the kids head and jumping on his xbox only shows that your lowing yourself to his level and that you've lost control. The kid cussed you out, big deal. Take his Xbox away for several weeks and ground him form other forms of entertainment and friends. That poster is a Neaderthal and deserves to become sterile.

You're idea of strict discipline is taking away your kid's goodies and grounding him for a few weeks. Kudos to you, dad.

Until you have kids of your own... and until you allow them to behave in a way other than respectful to adults... until you have your own kid speak to you or any other adult that way... until you realize you've lost control of your kids and when they become teenagers they basically tell you to STFU... until that happens: you can shut your mouth.

Fact is, all you have to do is walk thru a schoolyard and see how completely disgusting kids today have become. It's because parents want to be buddies with their kids, instead of parents. They don't want confrontation. They don't want their kids to be mad at them.

You don't know anything about me or about how I raise my kids. Fact is, I'd never have to pour milk over my kids head or smash his X-Box, simply because my kid would never, EVER speak to me that way. Nor would he have an X-Box to play with at all hours of the day and night. Unlike alot of parents, I taught my children common manners and respect well before they hit the age of 5. They don't have a computer to play "internet" all day. And they probably won't until their about 16, and even then it's going to stay in the living room. They don't have cell phones. And until their 18, they won't.

See, Kritish, you seem to think that discipline must mean violence or that spanking a kid is neanderthalish behavior. God help you if you ever decide to have a kid. Because you'll find out. My job as their father is not to be their friend. It's not to coddle them, or tell them how great they are when they've done something wrong, or look the other way when they do something they shouldn't have. My job is not to be their friend, nor is it to reward them with games, and toys, and phones, and music, etc. when they get an A on their science test. My job is not to make sure that they have all the best clothes so they can keep up with the popular kids. My job is not to act cool and give them freedoms to come and go as they please so that their friends will think I'm the "cool dad".

My job is to raise them to be strong, selfless, respectable, resilient, honorable adults with integrity who can face the world on their own without doubts and fears and without having to fall back on me whenever they hit a problem. There comes a day when kids will either become men and women that contribute to society and are able to enrich their own lives with the things they've learned to do for themselves... or they will spend their adult lives worrying about relationships, and whether or not they can move out of mom and dad's house at age 26, or if they think they may want to move into that management position at McDonald's, or if they have a few dollars to buy some weed for the weekend, or if they have a few hours they can spend playing their X-Box, and if they should get to the store and buy some milk for their 2 illigitamate kids that they made.

Don't ever talk **** about me and my job as a parent unless you are face to face with me and know anything about me or my kids. Just stick your pimple-faced nose back into your X-Box game and keep your mouth shut. Or didn't YOUR mom and dad ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, then you shouldn't say it at all?

:yay:

Apollo
12-12-2006, 08:13 AM
This has to be the funnest video i have ever seen