PDA

View Full Version : Accidental Nudity

Pages : 1 [2] 3

PhotoJones
02-16-2007, 01:15 AM
Sure, sure...flip the script, avert our attention. You won't fool us! :cmad:

i'm not the one posting all about some naked guy that no one said was naked. if you like the **** that's your thing, man. don't pass it off on me.

hippie_hunter
02-16-2007, 01:20 AM
When me and my brother shared rooms, I woke up to find him masturbating to Girls Gone Wild INFORMERCIALS. what the hell? INFORMERCIALS? weird....disturbing....scarred.

You mean the censored stuff where you can't even see anything but "TOO HOT TO HANDLE" and stars over the girls boobs :huh:

How desperate must he be for wanking material?

Crooklyn
02-16-2007, 01:20 AM
i'm not the one posting all about some naked guy that no one said was naked. if you like the **** that's your thing, man. don't pass it off on me.
Please tell me where I said he was naked. :confused:

Catman
02-16-2007, 01:23 AM
Yeah, finding your son naked in a basement with another naked dude is going to cause distress to most parents. ^^^

Funniest post in this thread so far.

PhotoJones
02-16-2007, 01:24 AM
Please tell me where I said he was naked. :confused:

i don't think you did. i think it was mostly kritish.

Crooklyn
02-16-2007, 01:27 AM
Exactly. :o

Catman
02-16-2007, 01:30 AM
I just remembered something else. Back in high school I was in the broadcasting/video production class. And, I had to do a news package as a project. So, I was shooting this interview with some friends who were working on the project. We were interviewing this chick who had one of those side cleavage shirt things. During the middle of the interview one of her boobs popped out. And, some of you think I'm immature now...you should have seen me back in high school. I was 10x more immature. We all went back to the classroom afterwards and kept playing the boob popping out scene over and over again on our crappy non-linear editing program. It was hilarious! Then the teacher caught us, destroyed the tape right in front of us, lectured for an hour and got detention for a week.

PhotoJones
02-16-2007, 01:30 AM
i've also walked in accidently (for real) on a group of my chick friends taking showers in the guys shower room (theirs was broken i think) on a mission trip in high school. to this day, they don't know.

Caliber
02-16-2007, 02:08 AM
i've also walked in accidently (for real) on a group of my chick friends taking showers in the guys shower room (theirs was broken i think) on a mission trip in high school. to this day, they don't know.

Sounds like fun for a accident.

Exploding Boy
02-16-2007, 02:31 AM
one time i was at a truck stop on a car ride to LA and this old, very old, man in super short jogging pants had his balls just hanging out there.

And theres also my PE teacher from freshman year who wore really short shorts everyday and i was tieing my shoe when he walked by me and was standing there and he said my name so i looked up and now i know he wears no underwear! I dont think it counts as "accidental" because this kid asked why he wears such short shorts and the teacher said "if you had a big car, wouldnt you show it off?" so he pretty much wants all the young boys to look at his junk :down

Motown Marvel
02-16-2007, 02:53 AM
i think most of the nudity i've witnessed has been pretty intentional. truth or dare in a hot tub is always fun. especially when theres 4 girls and 2 guys...

ME: okay, uh, we just decided we're gonna be playing truth or dare in a hot tub. i think its pretty safe to say we're all gonna end up naked. so we mind as well nude up now and take it from there.

they were all game....it got crazy....then repeated many many times over that summer.

Catman
02-16-2007, 03:44 AM
And theres also my PE teacher from freshman year

lol. You just reminded me of something. This isn't an accidental nudity story, but it's entertaining, I think. When I was in 7th grade I had this dude as a PE teacher. He was cool and all. Then, for a week he was absent. I think he had some family issues to take care of. For that week we got this `20 something girl (fresh out of college) as a sub. Dude she was SO HOT. And, there was this kid we called Crazy Nick. We called him that cause he was a troublemaker. The guy was always getting suspended and s--t. So, anyway, when I was in middle school I was a bit of an early bloomer. While most kids still looked like 9 yr olds I was already like a young man. So, Nick, says to me one day, "dude, don't wear underwear under your PE shorts tomorrow." I asked, "why." Then, he said, "I'm gonna pull down your shorts in front of her." I'm like...okay. He said, "since you're the oldest looking one it makes most sense." So, he convinced me with that and I agreed to go along. So...the day arrived and we're both at the PE field walking towards her. I was a few feet ahead of him so it didn't seem like we were together. Then, I said "hi" to the sub. She looked at me and as she was saying "good morning" Nick pulled down my shorts. She quickly screamed, "oh my God!" and I pulled up my shorts. Afterwards she left someone in charge of the class as she took Nick to the office. He eventually got suspended for that. So, anyway, she had told me to wait for her at the locker room. She came and sat down next to me with her arm around my shoulders. And, I could feel her tit in my right arm. Remember that. So, she says to me, "I'm sorry that Nick did that to you. Are you okay? I know that in addition to myself some of your fellow classmates were at the field. You really have nothing to be embarrased about. In fact, don't tell anyone that I said this, but you probably impressed some young ladies." So, anyway, as she's giving me this speech her tit is still touching my right arm. AND, I still have no underwear under my PE shorts. I was trying my best not to get an erection, but I just couldn't control it and I ended up getting a full erection. So, when my penis got erect she once again screamed, "oh my God." She got up and said, "when you're ready come outside." And, she walked out of the locker room.

The Apatow Crew
02-16-2007, 03:53 AM
I was at Ozzfest 99 and this one time this chicks boobs fell out of her shirt it was awesome.

November Rain
02-16-2007, 04:52 AM
Wait...you make fun of him? Shouldn't it be the other way around?...also wouldn't he go around and brag about getting to see you in the "act"? From what your saying, it sounds like it was bad for him. I would think it would be best for him lol.
I'm the master of reverse psychology...

i should really be a celebrity spin doctor...

:dry:

jimmy
02-16-2007, 05:03 AM
I was at Ozzfest 99 and this one time this chicks boobs fell out of her shirt it was awesome.

Yeah, that pretty much happens at metal shows, dude.

Sean Adisano
02-16-2007, 05:50 AM
[quote=Catman;11202866]Come back and share.quote]

will do :up:

maybe i should finally talk to her about this, see what happens.

Fran
02-16-2007, 08:44 AM
I was caught naked with a Swedish Supermodel once, never again. :(

Quit trying to be funny.

Informercials? That's almost as nerdy as catching my nephew jacking off to a cosmopolitan magizine.

It was your Cosmopolitan, wasn't it? :csad:

Funniest post in this thread so far.

Don't encourage him. :csad:

Erzengel
02-16-2007, 08:59 AM
Dawg she asked him if he could wash his own wang, or should she. :dry: :woot:
A lot of nurses just do it as part of the job, some are just shy about it, most of them do it as if it were nothing. They almost always are wearing rubber gloves at the time.

Catman
02-16-2007, 10:07 AM

You only saw one chicks boobs? Damn! Usually there's more nudity at Ozzfest.

Yeah, that pretty much happens at metal shows, dude.

It actually goes beyond metal concerts. I'm sure even Justin Timberlake gets flashed at concerts.

Wilhelm-Scream
02-16-2007, 10:38 AM
Last night at my Intensive Outpatient Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program's Group Meeting, this dude had to tell his life story and his Dad was a pimp and his Mom was a whore and they had illegal gambling in their house and dealt drugs.

So he mentioned that a friend of his Mom's OD'd on heroin when he was 13 and in a panic the Mom told him to help her get the OD'd chick into the bathtub and he said that was the first time he ever saw a woman's breast and that it was purple 'cause she was dying and his Mom was screaming "She can't die here! She can't here! Don't call 911!.
So that's some accidental nudity lol.

Erzengel
02-16-2007, 10:42 AM
And...close thread. Because honestly nothing beats that story unless someone has one about clothes spontaneously disappearing off women.

Prognosticator
02-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Actually, being flamed a few pages back made me think of an actual story of accidental nudity. I was at the almond beach villiage resort in Barbados and i was at the pool and there was an old couple (upwards of 55 if i had to guess), making out under a waterfall that fell into the pool. When they finally broke apart, the old womans bikini top was off, and she didnt seem to care....those were the first boobies (that werent in my family i guess?) that i ever saw, and I was only 10....,eggs on nails.

To make matters worst, when the old guy got out of the pool, one of his nuts was hanging out of the bottom of his bathing suit :(....wasnt a great vacation.

Any time I hear the word "nuts" anymore it makes me laugh! It reminds me of Jr.High! :up:

When I was about 14 I was in the Dentist getting some check up. The Dentist was female and had huge boobs. She was standing above me as I layed on the chair. Every time she layed down her breasts would lay on my face. After that day I kept wanting to go back. 6 months later I went back but the big breasted dentist wasn't there. I was very disappointed.

Another time I was in the Hospital for 6 months. There was this hot Chinese nurse who gave me sponge baths everyday after my surgery. She would ask me would I like to wash my own penis, which I replied ''I can't I'm in too much pain'' this was an obvious lie.:woot: She was my personal Penis washer.

1st - It's always sad when people like that disappear. :(

This is rediculous. What kind of surgery was this, bowel replacement?

Yeah, at first I couldn't wash it but then after a few days I could but didn't tell her. I remember going on boners and she said ''thats ok, it happens'' Then there would be this awkward silence.

There's some of that in my head right now.

Today on SHH.

Secret Leader learned to

Stay on Topic!!!
http://badger.cx/coppermine/albums/userpics/goldfiveywingfront.jpg

LMAO!!! This couldn't be used at a better time! Thanks! :up:
I can't shake him!

Please, don't post stuff like that ever again. The most disturbing comment so far.

Unfortunately, I've got a similar story, but I blocked it out of my mind for years until I read his post. :(

Wilhelm-Scream
02-16-2007, 11:19 AM
And...close thread. Because honestly nothing beats that story unless someone has one about clothes spontaneously disappearing off women.
It was neat 'cause afterwards we all had to give "feedback", and this dude goes, "Well I'm from a very normal suburban family so I can't really say much about your situation. The first breast I ever saw was on a cute 15 year old girl...and while that life was all you've ever known, you, did know that breasts aren't supposed to be purple, right?"

jaguarr
02-16-2007, 11:39 AM
It was neat 'cause afterwards we all had to give "feedback", and this dude goes, "Well I'm from a very normal suburban family so I can't really say much about your situation. The first breast I ever saw was on a cute 15 year old girl...and while that life was all you've ever known, you, did know that breasts aren't supposed to be purple, right?"

LMFAO! I would have laughed myself to tears right in the middle of the group session if I had been there. That is awesome! :D

jag

Wilhelm-Scream
02-16-2007, 11:43 AM
We did laugh.

Prognosticator
02-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Real men jack off to tapes of it. Damned if I'm gonna see blurred out ta ta's in ads! :cmad:

LMMFAO!!! That's what I call 'taking a stand'!

Prognosticator
02-16-2007, 11:48 AM
I just remembered something else. Back in high school I was in the broadcasting/video production class. And, I had to do a news package as a project. So, I was shooting this interview with some friends who were working on the project. We were interviewing this chick who had one of those side cleavage shirt things. During the middle of the interview one of her boobs popped out. And, some of you think I'm immature now...you should have seen me back in high school. I was 10x more immature. We all went back to the classroom afterwards and kept playing the boob popping out scene over and over again on our crappy non-linear editing program. It was hilarious! Then the teacher caught us, destroyed the tape right in front of us, lectured for an hour and got detention for a week.

Best Story Yet! LMAO!!! I wish I could have sat in on that lecture!!!

The laughter that preceded the lecture would have been uncanny and uncompromising! I want to travel back in time and be in your class :woot:

Catman
02-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Best Story Yet! LMAO!!! I wish I could have sat in on that lecture!!!

The laughter that preceded the lecture would have been uncanny and uncompromising! I want to travel back in time and be in your class :woot:

At the time it wasn't really that funny. We were close to getting suspended. We were lucky he cut us some slack and only gave us detention for a week. If I would have gotten suspended my mom would have kicked my ass.

Kaleb
02-16-2007, 12:17 PM
So im talking to this girl on on msn last night, ok and she asks if I got a webcam , so I put it on, and we talk for about 2 hrs, and my aunt calls mes downstairs for dinner , so when I get back I totally forgot about that Im still talking to her and I left my webcam on, so I get undressed infront of the webcam to go have a shower and I get changed again infront f the camera again. now I have no idea if she saw anything or not, and I dont want to ask :(. as when I turned of my pc she was still online and left me a few messages . crap Im so scared now.

Kaleb
02-16-2007, 12:18 PM
this is not the first time it has happend

Prognosticator
02-16-2007, 12:20 PM
^ Awesome!

**Old Timey Movie Director Plays with his Mustache**

"It's got everything! It's accidental. It's Nudity. And it's Current! You're going somewhere, kid!"

jaguarr
02-16-2007, 12:25 PM
So im talking to this girl on on msn last night, ok and she asks if I got a webcam , so I put it on, and we talk for about 2 hrs, and my aunt calls mes downstairs for dinner , so when I get back I totally forgot about that Im still talking to her and I left my webcam on, so I get undressed infront of the webcam to go have a shower and I get changed again infront f the camera again. now I have no idea if she saw anything or not, and I dont want to ask :(. as when I turned of my pc she was still online and left me a few messages . crap Im so scared now.

If you hear from her again, you'll know she liked what she saw. If you don't hear from her again, maybe you should consider working out a bit and buying one of those penis pumps or something. :up:

jag

Catman
02-16-2007, 12:27 PM

If you're good-looking, in fine shape, and have a big penis you have nothing to worry about. If its the opposite...then yeah...you're screwed.

Catman
02-16-2007, 12:29 PM
If you hear from her again, you'll know she liked what she saw.

What if she saw nothing and contacts him again. Then, he'll think she liked what she saw.

Like I said, if he has the stuff then I don't see why he should be worried. But...if he looks like Kevin Smith then he's screwed.

Wilhelm-Scream
02-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Hahahaha "I'm so scared now." lol

OMG! NOOoooo
Don't look at my naked bodeeeEEee
It's hideous!

Kaleb
02-16-2007, 12:50 PM
she is online now, should I start the converstion asking her if she saw my penis?

Darren Daring
02-16-2007, 12:51 PM
say cock instead.

Kaleb
02-16-2007, 12:52 PM
can we say that?

Wilhelm-Scream
02-16-2007, 12:55 PM
I'm sad that's not a convo I'll be having today.
"Hi, what's up? Did you see my penith last night?"
:csad:

Catman
02-16-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm sad that's not a convo I'll be having today.
"Hi, what's up? Did you see my penith last night?"
:csad:

lol :D

Ultra-Herald9
02-16-2007, 01:51 PM
Man my stories probably seem childish compared to everyone else but....

The first time I saw nudity was when I was 11-12. I lived in Arizona and this
HOT girl lived next door. She babysat me whenever my parents were away clubbing at night. She WAS THE COOLEST babysitter ever! I remeber one day me my friend(same age as me) and her were walking home from a store at like midnight and out of nowhere I asked her to flash us and my friend agreed. She was really cool about it a showed us the upstairs goods!

These things weren't mortal they were divine God given gifts.I will never forget THEM and the look on my friends face was priceless because he was frozen for like 3 minutes.I'm sad because I have yet to meet another girl with a rack to match that paragon of bustyness. Man....I miss her.:csad: :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad:

Catman
02-16-2007, 02:01 PM

HOT girl lived next door. She babysat me whenever my parents were away clubbing at night. She WAS THE COOLEST babysitter ever! I remeber one day me my friend(same age as me) and her were walking home from a store at like midnight and out of nowhere I asked her to flash us and my friend agreed. She was really cool about it a showed us the upstairs goods!

These things weren't mortal they were divine God given gifts.I will never forget THEM and the look on my friends face was priceless because he was frozen for like 3 minutes.I'm sad because I have yet to meet another girl with a rack to match that paragon of bustyness. Man....I miss her.:csad: :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad:

That's a cool story. :yay:

The Apatow Crew
02-16-2007, 02:06 PM
Yeah, that pretty much happens at metal shows, dude.Hey don't ruin it for me. It was the first time i saw boobs that weren't on tv.

You only saw one chicks boobs? Damn! Usually there's more nudity at Ozzfest.Well maybe perhaps there were more. But i wasn't paying attention. Cause it was so godawful hot that day. it was like 90 some degrees and this was in may.

Lunar_Wolf
02-16-2007, 02:07 PM

My babysitter was boring when I was a kid. She sat there staring at the T.V.

Ultra-Herald9
02-16-2007, 02:09 PM

It was great because she also had a really hot english accent that she loved about herself.

arachnid-guy
02-16-2007, 02:09 PM
I have yet to see nudity. Accidental or otherwise. :csad:

Ultra-Herald9
02-16-2007, 02:11 PM

But I'm sorry that your babysitter olny watched t.v instead of doing her real job!(awakening you to the world of hot college women). Is it like every womans dream to be the hot babysitter?

Ultra-Herald9
02-16-2007, 02:14 PM
I have yet to see nudity. Accidental or otherwise. :csad:

Dude if its any consolation my life has been oddly uneventful women wise for the past year.

arachnid-guy
02-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Dude if its any consolation my life has been oddly uneventful women wise for the past year.

At least i'm not alone.

I HAVE groped a few, however.

It felt like bags of sand. :oldrazz:

Ultra-Herald9
02-16-2007, 02:17 PM
for some odd reason I really nervous typing this but I guess i can edit at any time.....

I saw a picture of my best friends Mom's breasts on Valentine's day. I guess it was a gift to his dad.:csad:

Ultra-Herald9
02-16-2007, 02:18 PM
At least i'm not alone.

lol. Good one. Gotta love 40 yov.

arachnid-guy
02-16-2007, 02:19 PM
woowwweee

MILF! :wow:

what were they like?

Ultra-Herald9
02-16-2007, 02:32 PM
woowwweee

MILF! :wow:

what were they like?

Quite nice actually. But its akward since I live with her.:csad:

arachnid-guy
02-16-2007, 02:35 PM
You just cant stop staring at them now...can ya?

:huh:

Ultra-Herald9
02-16-2007, 02:44 PM
I got another story....

When I was like 15 me and a friend where at a water park in Hawai'i and this truly busty hot chick went down the super fast water slide and somehow her top fell off.....good times.

But I find this story is actually quite common. I have like 2 other friends that say the same thing happened to them.

BRUTAL
02-16-2007, 02:46 PM
I can't imagine this thread getting any sadder... let's all talk about the times we saw some hott side-boob!

Erzengel
02-16-2007, 02:58 PM
I can't imagine this thread getting any sadder... let's all talk about the times we saw some hott side-boob!

Well we could don some wizard hats, turn on the black light and tell these stories while playing magic the gathering.

terry78
02-16-2007, 03:00 PM
Well we could don some wizard hats, turn on the black light and tell these stories while playing magic the gathering.

And regale about the time we practiced kissing Lark Voorhees on our Mr. Potato Head. I mean, never mind. :o

Prognosticator
02-16-2007, 04:28 PM

These things weren't mortal they were divine God given gifts.I will never forget THEM and the look on my friends face was priceless because he was frozen for like 3 minutes.I'm sad because I have yet to meet another girl with a rack to match that paragon of bustyness. Man....I miss her.

What a blessing! I know that feeling you get when you see an absolute PERFECT pair, and never find another set like it again! :yay: :csad:

This is when the thread starts getting weird

At least i'm not alone.

And the thread wilts, beginning to invert.

And regale about the time we practiced kissing Lark Voorhees on our Mr. Potato Head. I mean, never mind. :o

I thought my friends and I were the only ones to do this.

Mr. Socko
02-16-2007, 05:23 PM
At least i'm not alone.

You've groped... You just haven't seem them?

Immortalfire
02-16-2007, 05:43 PM
We need just a simple, "Women Stories" thread..nudity or not welcome. Mainly because under new logic founded at the Hype, any girl we encounter in life can want us. Right?

:hyper:

Ultra-Herald9
02-16-2007, 07:46 PM
This is when the thread starts getting weird

I was worried that that part might be misunderstood.:o

I was just trying to keep conversation going.

But what I meant was that for some annoying freaking reason there are no chicks my age for like a 5 block radius.:cmad:

Road Warrior
02-16-2007, 08:09 PM
under new logic founded at the Hype, any girl we encounter in life can want us. Right?

I don't think anyone has actually said that in this thread. If they did then they are liars. We win some and we lose some. That's how life is, my friend.

Anywho, my accidental nudity story isn't exactly accidental nudity per say. During my freshmen year in high school one of my female friends showed up to class with this light blue t-shirt that c-thru. She wasn't wearing a bra and the t-shirt was tight. To make a long story short...I saw her nipples. I wanted to tell her that her t-shirt was c-thru but I figured she already knew that so I tried my best not to stare too much.

Catman
02-16-2007, 08:28 PM
We need just a simple, "Women Stories" thread

Based on your first reply I think you're just upset this didn't turn into a Catman bashing thread.

Shifty
02-16-2007, 10:05 PM
...what hospital is this, i gotta check in :D

I was in the hospital and did have a nurse wash me but it wasn't a spongebath and she let me clean my junk. I couldn't pull any "I'm sore or anything like that." I also had to be prepped for emergency surgery (perforated colon) and a catheter had to be put in me while I was awake. There were some hot nurses and I had the usual cleavage/thong/panty/hard nipple glances but that's it.

She forgot to lock the door. So, I walked in when she was getting out of the shower. She was completely naked and wet. I looked at her and said, "we'll keep this between us." Then I went in and took a piss, flushed the toilet, left the bathroom and went back to sleep. lol.

So she was towelling off behind the shower curtain while you took a piss? :woot:

one time i was at a truck stop on a car ride to LA and this old, very old, man in super short jogging pants had his balls just hanging out there.

And theres also my PE teacher from freshman year who wore really short shorts everyday and i was tieing my shoe when he walked by me and was standing there and he said my name so i looked up and now i know he wears no underwear! I dont think it counts as "accidental" because this kid asked why he wears such short shorts and the teacher said "if you had a big car, wouldnt you show it off?" so he pretty much wants all the young boys to look at his junk :down

Back in grade six we went to winter camp, two of my friends were assigned a room with our gym teacher. His nickname by then was 'Perv Poirier', since he was caught staring at this girl (who was one of the first to develope) when she was bending over. Anyway the two friends are in bed and the gym teacher, who just imagine Borat but a bit shorter and flat hair and French, thinks they are asleep and drops his towel. Apparently he had a very skinny and long penis. They were quite distrubed but had a deck of nudie cards to keep them sane.

Last night at my Intensive Outpatient Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program's Group Meeting, this dude had to tell his life story and his Dad was a pimp and his Mom was a whore and they had illegal gambling in their house and dealt drugs.

So he mentioned that a friend of his Mom's OD'd on heroin when he was 13 and in a panic the Mom told him to help her get the OD'd chick into the bathtub and he said that was the first time he ever saw a woman's breast and that it was purple 'cause she was dying and his Mom was screaming "She can't die here! She can't here! Don't call 911!.

Did Larry David get dragged to that meeting?

Catman
02-16-2007, 10:55 PM
So she was towelling off behind the shower curtain while you took a piss? :woot:

Sort of.

Crooklyn
02-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Sort of.
I sorta had a situation like that. Except in mines the girl was a bit peeved. Went something like:

Girl: Ummm....excuuuuusseee you?
Me: .....
Girl: Hello?
*piss starts hitting toilet water*
Girl: Would you PLEASE stop ---
Me: --pissing?! No, I don't think I can! :cmad:

*finishes off and walks away*

:o

Catman
02-16-2007, 11:12 PM
I sorta had a situation like that. Except in mines the girl was a bit peeved. Went something like:

Girl: Ummm....excuuuuusseee you?
Me: .....
Girl: Hello?
*piss starts hitting toilet water*
Girl: Would you PLEASE stop ---
Me: --pissing?! No, I don't think I can! :cmad:

*finishes off and walks away*

:o

Interesting!

Well, anyway, I just remembered something. It's not an accidental nudity story but it involves nudity. When I was in college I had this really hot Art History professor. And, like halfway through the year I found out that she was moonlighting as a nude model. She had a friend who was a teacher at a drawing class in a community school. And, she would volunteer as a nude model for, you know, the drawing naked people lesson or whatever. So, when I found out I wanted to check this out. But, I didn't want to enroll or anything. So, the only way I could get in was by using my press credentials. Obviously in college I was a broadcasting/journalism major and even though covering a community drawing class wasn't university related I figured I could bull s--t my way through it. So, I called her friend and said, "I'm covering community classes and want to check out your class and do an interview afterwards." Her friend agreed. So, I show up like the next night or whatever and there was my Art History teacher completely naked. She was and still is the only teacher I've EVER seen naked. UNLESS you wanna count those education major chicks I slept with in college.

Shifty
02-17-2007, 12:13 AM
Interesting!

Well, anyway, I just remembered something. It's not an accidental nudity story but it involves nudity. When I was in college I had this really hot Art History professor. And, like halfway through the year I found out that she was moonlighting as a nude model. She had a friend who was a teacher at a drawing class in a community school. And, she would volunteer as a nude model for, you know, the drawing naked people lesson or whatever. So, when I found out I wanted to check this out. But, I didn't want to enroll or anything. So, the only way I could get in was by using my press credentials. Obviously in college I was a broadcasting/journalism major and even though covering a community drawing class wasn't university related I figured I could bull s--t my way through it. So, I called her friend and said, "I'm covering community classes and want to check out your class and do an interview afterwards." Her friend agreed. So, I show up like the next night or whatever and there was my Art History teacher completely naked. She was and still is the only teacher I've EVER seen naked. UNLESS you wanna count those education major chicks I slept with in college.

You're Quagmire.

terry78
02-17-2007, 12:37 AM
You're Quagmire.

Giggity giggity goo.
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/quagmire-3865.jpg

arachnid-guy
02-17-2007, 04:21 AM
You've groped... You just haven't seem them?

Yup!

I have got 'flashed'- but the girls had bras on. :csad:

Catman
02-17-2007, 11:41 AM
You're Quagmire.

Giggity giggity goo.
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/quagmire-3865.jpg

That's the nickname my friends gave me. :ninja:

jaguarr
02-17-2007, 11:45 AM
That's the nickname my friends gave me. :ninja:

That's not necessarily flattering, dude. Heh!

jag

Catman
02-17-2007, 11:52 AM
That's not necessarily flattering, dude. Heh!

jag

Quagmire is da man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deWuyjx1lRU

jaguarr
02-17-2007, 11:53 AM

jag

Golgo-13
02-17-2007, 11:59 AM
Quagmire is da man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deWuyjx1lRU

Funny.:woot:

Catman
02-17-2007, 12:02 PM

jag

Although realistically I'm more like the Todd from Scrubs ;)
http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/677/677581/todddiary1_1135047950.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_PMlyliek

EDIT:
This is my favorite Todd scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4c0nYpNmoQ

X-Punisher
02-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Darn. I like the camps where they let retards take other retards out on canoes and stuff....retards cook for all the other ones, retards play guitar while the other retards howl and gurgle along, etc.

Well retarded adults are a little different from retarded kids. I seen a retarded adult take care of a dog, and retarded kids are as smart as dogs. Do you understand?

PhotoJones
02-17-2007, 03:13 PM
Well retarded adults are a little different from retarded kids. I seen a retarded adult take care of a dog, and retarded kids are as smart as dogs. Do you understand?

oh my god.

jaguarr
02-17-2007, 03:18 PM

Wow....just....wow....

jag

Catman
02-17-2007, 03:26 PM
So anyway. . .

PhotoJones
02-17-2007, 03:30 PM
yeah, how 'bout that nudity?

Catman
02-17-2007, 04:28 PM
yeah, how 'bout that nudity?

I see tits all the time at Miami Beach.

Ultra-Herald9
02-17-2007, 08:17 PM
My friend has a great story!

H was on messenger chat talking to one of his friends that just happened to be a girl. She is very beautiful and Busty and wicked proud of it. She kinda has this whole Goth Black Metal thing going on.......but back to my point. My friend left the room to get food and comes back maybe nearly an hour later....and she has nude images of herself as her avatar! And she just turned like 16. Can you say L-o-l-i-t-a. True story.:woot:

And it didn't happen to me. Seriously.:dry:

Spider-Bite
02-17-2007, 08:21 PM
One time when I was 17 I was sitting in my recliner in my bedroom, in the basement with the door closed, and I was masturbating, but I fell asleep in the middle of it.

All the sudden I hear "eeeeewwww" and I wake up startled with dick still in hand and everything, to see my 12 year old sister standing in my doorway.

Crooklyn
02-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Nice. :dry:

batboy99
02-17-2007, 09:33 PM
One time when I was 17 I was sitting in my recliner in my bedroom, in the basement with the door closed, and I was masturbating, but I fell asleep in the middle of it.

All the sudden I hear "eeeeewwww" and I wake up startled with dick still in hand and everything, to see my 12 year old sister standing in my doorway.
wow that just made me laugh out loud!!!:whatever: :woot: :oldrazz:
anyway,during the summer,i went to my cousins trailer up north and we went to the beach,so i was swimming and my other cousin(whos 22)was talking to these girls and i was underwater and when i came up,BOOM tits all over the place lol

Chris B
02-17-2007, 09:53 PM
Once a about five years, I was getting ready to take a shower, only to find out that the valves were not working. At that point, I decided to head down to the basement to at least wash my hair in the laundry tub next to the wash machine. I headed downstairs and my older sister was in the family room. When I saw her, I started to explain what exactly I was doing with only a towl on, and it was during this that I was unwittingly adjusting my towl. While doing that the opening ended up in front exposing my penis, but what made it even more awkward was that I had an erection. We laughed about it afterwards.

Crooklyn
02-17-2007, 09:54 PM
You just happened to have an erection around your sister? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/Dex4788/Smilies/Scared/001.gif

Chris B
02-17-2007, 10:00 PM
You just happened to have an erection around your sister? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/Dex4788/Smilies/Scared/001.gif

I was about 13 years old at the time. Since I was that young, I think it has to do with the fact that I still was naked around a girl in the same room. It's an odd and embarassing story. :dry:

Crooklyn
02-17-2007, 10:05 PM
I guess it's good nothing went further, then. :eek:

Right? :o

Sean Adisano
02-17-2007, 10:07 PM
I see tits all the time at Miami Beach.

i'm going down to florida this saturday for a week :word:

i just came back from my brothers house...i didn't say anything to my sister-in-law. there was alot of people there, so she was busy with her friends and i just hung out with my brothers and some of our friends.

Sean Adisano
02-17-2007, 10:09 PM
Once a about five years, I was getting ready to take a shower, only to find out that the valves were not working. At that point, I decided to head down to the basement to at least wash my hair in the laundry tub next to the wash machine. I headed downstairs and my older sister was in the family room. When I saw her, I started to explain what exactly I was doing with only a towl on, and it was during this that I was unwittingly adjusting my towl. While doing that the opening ended up in front exposing my penis, but what made it even more awkward was that I had an erection. We laughed about it afterwards.

Chris B
02-17-2007, 10:14 PM
I guess it's good nothing went further, then. :eek:

Right? :o

I can honestly say that nothing happened. Like I said before, it was a stupid story. Just goes to show how puberty can get you into trouble. :woot:

Sean Adisano
02-17-2007, 10:19 PM
when i was in school, in our weight training class, we would have very few girls, and the girls that were there weren't good looking, except for one. there was always one hot girl. and one time she ask me to help her train. so of course i said yes. and i was showing her things, i did heavier weigth to show off, then i would help her with lighter weight.

when i was helping her do military press, i was behind and above her on the stand to spot her...and i got a clear shot down her shirt and bingo...her big breast were too big for her bra and her nipples were out.

awwww memories :O

Erzengel
02-17-2007, 11:35 PM
Although realistically I'm more like the Todd from Scrubs ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_PMlyliek

EDIT:
This is my favorite Todd scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4c0nYpNmoQ

I'm sorry you don't get laid that often. :csad:

Catman
02-18-2007, 01:25 AM
I was masturbating, but I fell asleep in the middle of it.

LMFAO! Dude, how the hell do you fall asleep during masturbation?! lol. :D Thats the dumbest thing I've ever read on superherohype.com

I'm sorry you don't get laid that often. :csad:

I'm not really like the Todd nor Quagmire. I was just kidding.

Immortalfire
02-18-2007, 09:04 PM

PhotoJones
02-18-2007, 09:05 PM

new rule:

no family member nudity stories.

agree?

Colossal Spoons
02-18-2007, 09:09 PM

AndThePickles
02-18-2007, 09:12 PM
I was about 13 years old at the time. Since I was that young, I think it has to do with the fact that I still was naked around a girl in the same room. It's an odd and embarassing story. :dry:

:dry::dry::dry:

Colossal Spoons
02-18-2007, 09:14 PM
wow that just made me laugh out loud!!!:whatever: :woot: :oldrazz:
anyway,during the summer,i went to my cousins trailer up north and we went to the beach,so i was swimming and my other cousin(whos 22)was talking to these girls and i was underwater and when i came up,BOOM tits all over the place lol

Wait, whose tits? Haha

Spider-Bite
02-18-2007, 09:17 PM
LMFAO! Dude, how the hell do you fall asleep during masturbation?! lol. :D Thats the dumbest thing I've ever read on superherohype.com

At that time period I was a really big stoner and I worked a lot and had to go to school. I never got much sleep, and I was probably stoned at the time.

Captain_Death
02-18-2007, 09:19 PM

Oh, man that was funny. You just made my day better.

jaydawg
02-18-2007, 09:32 PM
new rule:

agree?

Every story involves someones sister. Maybe we should change the title to accidental incest. :csad:

PhotoJones
02-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Every story involves someones sister. Maybe we should change the title to accidental incest. :csad:

uh...i've given about 5 or 6 stories, and none of them were about my sisters.

Catman
02-18-2007, 09:53 PM
new rule:

agree?

Its not a new rule. Go back to the first post.

PhotoJones
02-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Its not a new rule. Go back to the first post.

i've seen the first post, and in no way does seeing your parents naked at five years old cover showing your penis to your sister.

no family members does. :up:

Immortalfire
02-18-2007, 10:01 PM
i've seen the first post, and in no way does seeing your parents naked at five years old cover showing your penis to your sister.

no family members does. :up: Lmao :woot:

Catman
02-18-2007, 10:06 PM
Immortalfire finally approves of something posted here.

Fran
02-18-2007, 10:06 PM
The only accidental nudity story I have is the one I posted a couple days ago. I think.

Catman
02-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Refresh my memory.

Fran
02-18-2007, 10:20 PM
My friends and I were at this one girl's house, and the walls weren't really done yet. You could still see through the door frames, etc.

Anyways... I was getting out of their hot tub and got done changing. We were waiting for my buddy's girlfriend (who is really hot, btw) to get done changing in the bathroom.

I happened to walk by the door, and saw her moving in the bathroom... she was completely nude.

To quote Borat, it was "Nice!"

Bam. :up:

Catman
02-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Oh Yeah!

Fran
02-18-2007, 10:23 PM
She is really hot too. Smokin' hot.

:csad::up:

Catman
02-18-2007, 10:34 PM
Should have hit that.

Crooklyn
02-18-2007, 10:35 PM
He'd be met with resistance. :(

Fran
02-18-2007, 10:36 PM
My best friend's girlfriend. They've been going out for almost two years.

Not a really smart move to do that, now.

PhotoJones
02-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Should have hit that.

i like how that's the response given for about 80% of these stories.

LostSon88
02-18-2007, 10:38 PM

Still doesn't give you an excuse to have a chubby for your sister. :csad:

Catman
02-18-2007, 10:40 PM
i like how that's the response given for about 80% of these stories.

lol :D

Prognosticator
02-19-2007, 10:28 AM
So I read the posts made over the weekend and i have decided that the real weirdoes come to post when the work week ends... :weirdedout:

terry78
02-19-2007, 11:24 AM
Why would you own up to seeing a relative naked? Why?

Colossal Spoons
02-19-2007, 11:27 AM
A boob is a boob is a boob, playa :cmad:

Sean Adisano
02-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Why would you own up to seeing a relative naked? Why?

i never seen a female (blood) relative naked, which i thank god for everyday!

but its different when you see someone who has married into the family naked...their not blood or anything.

Crooklyn
02-19-2007, 11:30 AM
i never seen a female (blood) relative naked, which i thank god for everyday!
Were you not breastfed? :o

Prognosticator
02-19-2007, 11:33 AM
I can see DateLine NBC's Chris Hanson pulling up the SHH script page already!

**Chris Hanson's Newsy Sing-song Voice**

"You would say things like, 'I saw my teenage sister naked' and 'I had an erection at the time.' "

Sean Adisano
02-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Were you not breastfed? :o

no actually, my mother died giving birth to me. i was raised by my grandparents.

Spider-Bite
02-19-2007, 12:31 PM

"You would say things like, 'I saw my teenage sister naked' and 'I had an erection at the time.' "

Ha ha ha ha ha! That was hillarious!

Catman
02-19-2007, 07:46 PM

You will win an award for that post.

batboy99
02-19-2007, 08:44 PM
no actually, my mother died giving birth to me. i was raised by my grandparents.
whoa dude,sorry bout that,that must be hard not knowing your mother:csad:

Clouseau
02-20-2007, 01:11 AM

there's a good joke here somewhere...

Catman
02-20-2007, 02:03 PM
I think what you highlighted is the punchline.

Sean Adisano
02-20-2007, 02:13 PM
how'd he fall asleep during...THAT!?!?!!? doesn't add up:huh:

Prognosticator
02-20-2007, 02:15 PM

"Kids these days!" :whatever:

Catman
02-20-2007, 02:57 PM

He masturbates so much that it just becomes part of everyday life. ;) Kinda how you fall asleep watching television.

hippy fascist
02-20-2007, 03:03 PM

You're an odd and embarassing person :o

(sorry couldn't resist :O)

Sean Adisano
02-20-2007, 06:00 PM
He masturbates so much that it just becomes part of everyday life. ;) Kinda how you fall asleep watching television.

ahhh, now i get it :)

hehehe...sinner :D

Venomfan
05-29-2007, 12:53 AM
this definatly needs a bump. the only accidental nudity i can think of is walking to a bathroom and it was one of the ones where you can go either left or right, and the mens is on one side and the womens on the other, the thing is you had to walk in a bit of the way to see which was which. anyway i walked to see what was on the door and a chick came out. i turned and went the other way, and it wasnt until i walked into the mens that i realized the chick was topless. thats my crappy one, but this thread has some hilarious stories

Catman
05-29-2007, 01:00 AM
this definatly needs a bump.

Thanks for the bump. :up:

Logan's Runt
05-29-2007, 01:14 AM
I got flashed in a Target parking lot once. I was sitting on one of those red cement balls waiting for someone, and a dude in a car pulls up and stops right in front of me. I glanced down through the passenger window, as is natural to do, and my first thought was 'what is that moving in his lap??' then....'oh.' The funniest part is, he was on his cell phone, talking to who I have no idea. It was as if he expected me to dive headfirst through the open window and service him as he drove away into the sunset.

Not accidental nudity on his part, but certainly on mine.

Catman
05-29-2007, 01:19 AM
I got flashed in a Target parking lot once. I was sitting on one of those red cement balls waiting for someone, and a dude in a car pulls up and stops right in front of me. I glanced down through the passenger window, as is natural to do, and my first thought was 'what is that moving in his lap??' then....'oh.' The funniest part is, he was on his cell phone, talking to who I have no idea. It was as if he expected me to dive headfirst through the open window and service him as he drove away into the sunset.

Not accidental nudity on his part, but certainly on mine.

If stuff like that happens in Target parking lots can you imagine Wal-Mart? :o

Abaddon
05-29-2007, 01:19 AM
Rolf :woot:

Catman
05-29-2007, 01:30 AM
I'm gonna have to re-read this thread cause I'm not sure if I told you guys all my accidental nudity stories or not.

Abaddon
05-29-2007, 01:33 AM
Right, "accidental".:rolleyes:

UltimateJustin
05-29-2007, 01:33 AM
A few years ago spring break me and my friend were on vacation with his family and their friends at their beach house. we met these older girls, like a few years older, who were way too hot and we chilled with them for a few hours then they said to go down by this dune thing and get naked and they would be back for us. So I didnt do it cause fxck that but my friend did and I had to see his dong flesh exposed for like fifteen minutes til I convinced him they werent coming. as far as dongs go it was OK. but I'm not into that, I'm just saying it was OK.

Catman
05-29-2007, 02:04 AM
Right, "accidental".:rolleyes:

We should move this thread over to LSP.

nosebleed.
05-29-2007, 03:19 AM
I think I have some stories in my head somewhere but I'm sure they are repressed and will give you all nightmares...

or boners.

UltimateJustin
05-29-2007, 03:22 AM
Americans seems so shocked with nudity or nakedness.

In America, we dont get naked all the time. It actually makes for interesting childhood moments, trying to break down the walls and the rules that are around. Eventually almost everyone does. Everyone has a good first boob story.

So BACK OFF OR WE WILL INVADE YOU UNSUCCESSFULLY.

Spidey
05-29-2007, 03:22 AM
I'm happy to report I haven't had either of these misfortunes yet.

batnkevlar
05-29-2007, 08:05 AM
Any good MILF stories?

Underoath
05-29-2007, 08:08 AM
I'm a lifeguard at this waterpark and we have this machine called a Flowrider which is basically a surfing machine (it's reallly sweet). Anyway, any girl that goes on there with a bikini usually has a top or bottom come off. But we have to be mature about it so we always have a towel to put around them when they come up.

ck51100
05-29-2007, 08:55 AM
My life does not feature enough nudity, accidental or otherwise.

Logan's Runt
05-29-2007, 09:00 AM
My life does not feature enough nudity, accidental or otherwise.

I'm naked all the time, but no one seems to want to join me.

ck51100
05-29-2007, 09:01 AM

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

jaguarr
05-29-2007, 10:07 AM

We're too busy looking at your.....tattoos. :)

jag

ck51100
05-29-2007, 10:25 AM
I went over to see my parents a while back. My parents lived next door to a young married couple. The wife was blonde and fairly attractive. I was out in the yard talking to my mom, and the neighbor was in her yard planting flowers in a bikini top and short shorts. She saw my mom and I talking and she came over. I immediately noticed that she was having a major nipple slip moment. My dilema at this point is obvious.....do you stare at the nipple and be labeled as a pervert in front of your mom, or do you just ignore it. I hope mom didn't notice me staring ;)

Machx72
05-29-2007, 11:24 AM
My male dog puts his nuts in the my female dogs' faces when he wants "cleaning."

terry78
05-29-2007, 12:00 PM
^We all do that.

jaguarr
05-29-2007, 12:08 PM
I went over to see my parents a while back. My parents lived next door to a young married couple. The wife was blonde and fairly attractive. I was out in the yard talking to my mom, and the neighbor was in her yard planting flowers in a bikini top and short shorts. She saw my mom and I talking and she came over. I immediately noticed that she was having a major nipple slip moment. My dilema at this point is obvious.....do you stare at the nipple and be labeled as a pervert in front of your mom, or do you just ignore it. I hope mom didn't notice me staring ;)

No, no, no. Being a pervert is when you ask her to hold the pose while you check the light and adjust your aperture and exposure time.

jag

UltimateJustin
05-29-2007, 12:08 PM
I was at this naked place and some boobs showed up and I was like hey wow.

terry78
05-29-2007, 12:14 PM
I was at this naked place and some boobs showed up and I was like hey wow.

That's a sig if I ever seen one.

ck51100
05-29-2007, 12:16 PM
I went to a water park this weekend. Lots of bikinis. Lots of bad tatoos. No "accidental" nudity. Such a disappointment.

Wilhelm-Scream
05-29-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm assuming I told the story of "The Nude Wars" in this thread.

ck51100
05-29-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm assuming I told the story of "The Nude Wars" in this thread.

Yes you did. A fantastically disturbing story :up:

Kebab gud
05-29-2007, 12:21 PM
hey... its never wrong to repeat if it good..

Wilhelm-Scream
05-29-2007, 12:25 PM
Yes you did. A fantastically disturbing story :up:I had never before, and have not since, seen a son's magical twanger thwapping so close to his own mother's face.
lol

Kebab gud
05-29-2007, 12:27 PM
dude! repeat! or url!

ck51100
05-29-2007, 12:29 PM
dude! repeat! or url!

Here you go....

Man, it's such an epic tale I've told countless times, so I'm not going to go into it, except to say, my best friend, having just gotten out of the shower at his Mom's house, when we got home from a long trip in Goblin Valley....had a towel wrapped around his waist....his Mom was yelling at him...he yelled back.....they got into a huge fight right in front of me.....

She was a psycho and picked up a rusty lawn chair and threw it at him.

In part defense, part attacking rage, he grabbed the nearest weapon-like thing (my other friends unstringed bass guitar) like an axe, and charged at her (psychos both)...and in the struggle, his towel fell off and he looked back at me and said, "THE NUDE WARS!". not kidding.

Then he kept battling his Mom, entirely naked, he knocked her down, and she was sobbing and making seal sounds of grief and screaming unintelligably, while he held her hands down screaming at her to calm down or he was going to call the cops......his THING, dangling in her freaking face as he hovered over her.

Super.
Traumatic.
lol

Wilhelm-Scream
05-29-2007, 12:34 PM
erf, the story's so much better if I actually invest energy in adding all the details. :down

Lord Valumart
05-29-2007, 12:38 PM
Any good MILF stories?

yes...

but i'm not telling yous...i haven't ever told SpideyLad:dry:

Dangerous
05-29-2007, 12:47 PM
SM3 fans, ugh - I pity the fools!

Logan's Runt
05-29-2007, 12:48 PM
We're too busy looking at your.....tattoos. :)

jag

Lol. But I'm lonely. :csad:

Morg
05-29-2007, 01:23 PM
Accidental Nudity? Tons, hell I see alot of it while in Vegas and some were not accident at all :D and I do have a stripper that shows up at my business, most of the time she goes commando and when she bends over I usually get a nice view of her butt or thong

ck51100
05-29-2007, 01:44 PM
Accidental Nudity? Tons, hell I see alot of it while in Vegas and some were not accident at all :D and I do have a stripper that shows up at my business, most of the time she goes commando and when she bends over I usually get a nice view of her butt or thong

Yet another reason why we all wish we were Morg....

Catman
05-29-2007, 02:30 PM
I think I have some stories in my head somewhere but I'm sure they are repressed and will give you all nightmares...

If this involves seeing your parents naked we don't wanna read it.

I'm a lifeguard at this waterpark and we have this machine called a Flowrider which is basically a surfing machine (it's reallly sweet). Anyway, any girl that goes on there with a bikini usually has a top or bottom come off. But we have to be mature about it so we always have a towel to put around them when they come up.

That's awesome!

zanos
05-30-2007, 06:23 AM
Not really accidental but I was at yankee stadium and this girl flashed her breasts at a stadium cameraman I was sitting behind. The cameraman waved to the girl asking permission to show it on the big screen. Not sure if he was kidding or not.

Pythenis
05-30-2007, 08:39 AM
I worked in lawn care the summers right out of high school, I would spray chemicals and fertilize. I worked alone in a one man truck and had seen some great "Accidental Nudity". Also hooked up 3 times,.....What did I know I was young, would have never done it if I thought it through....nothing bad happened but it could have.

Here are my top 10, believe it or not these are totally true and happened on the east side of Cleveland and its suburbs.

10.It was as really hot day 90s, I was driving on 77 south just outside of Cleveland and this completely nude guy passes me in a white car with t-tops going to town on himself while driving down the freeway.

9. I startled a woman laying out topless in her back yard,...she was meh....but was very embarassed. (this happend probably a couple dozen times at this job)

8. I heard a lawnmower going in the back yard and when I opened the 6 ft. stockade fence gate I saw a man mowing his lawn completely nude......ugh..I closed the gate quickly gagged and left him to mow.

7.A woman came out to talk to me in her bathrobe and kept adjusting it, she was unattractive and I kept seeing nipple. (she was about 10 ft away)

6.I walked into a back yard of 4 young (probably 16-17 year old) girls laying out an swimming while 2 were topless, I kept my head down and pretended not to see them while they grabbed there tops. (had to get the yard done)

5.I was fertalizing a condo complex and saw a lady in a long T-shirt reach up to pull her garage door shut,....got a booty shot. Turns out it was the lady that cut my hair a few years earlier,.......she is really hot......and she never knew I saw her bare booty..hehe.

4.I was spraying weeds in this rich guys huge back yard and when I worked my way back to the house I looked up to catch his very hot daughter home from college standing nude watching me from the balcony over there sun room.She smiled turned and walked inside, I finished the yard and went to hang the bill on the front door. She was dressed in her bathing suit waiting for me. I handed her the bill smilled and she asked what I was doing right now, I said "well I have a couple more stops to make" and she said....listen do you want to "F**K" or what.......I did not make my last few stops.

3.I was broken down on Eagle road in Willoughby Ohio and a lady pulled down her driveway to get the mail in her robe,..It was a very long driveway in and I knew whos house it was because well, everyone back then knew where Cleveland Browns owner Art Modell lived, so I got to see Mrs. Modells boob when reached for the mail in her bath robe then she got back in her BMW and quickly sped up the driveway.

2. I was doing an estimate on a yard and the woman (very hot) was walking around with me as I measured and talked to her about her yard, she was complaining about her husband never taking care of it and stuff. Well I wrote up the estimate and walked it back up to the house and she called me in (witch were not supposed to do) but she was hot and I was in a hurry so I walked in. I went into the kitchen and handed her the estimate, she grabbed my wrist and pulled into me tight and started to kiss me on my neck and all over.......lets end it there.

1.I was fertalizing a back yard in a woodsy area it was really friggin hot like 95deg and I was kinda in my own world when I heard a voice say "hello",...I looked up to see Mrs. Bowers hangin on the side of the in ground pool (I did not notice her before) but I did notice she had no top on. Mrs. Bowers was in her early 30's and smoking hot. She asked if I wanted some ice tea and I said sure, she gets out of the pool and I quickly look away and turn around, she was totally nude. She went inside and I was trying to calm down. She came back out in a robe with a glass of ice tea waiting for me near the patio next to the pool. I walk up standing as straight as I could and thank her for the drink, she says no problem. I take a drink looking almost straight up trying not to stare at her and she quickly grabs me in a bear hug and shoves us both into the pool.....we were bothe naked in about 10 seconds....my boss later wanted to know why I only did 4 stops that day......

Sean Adisano
05-30-2007, 09:37 AM
this story happened just yesterday!!!

i was going to get some lunch during work, and asi'm walking i'm looking around, like everyone else does...and i just caught a person out of the corner of my eye in there fron window. it was dark but i turned just to look, which everyone does...and i saw this HOT girl in a bikini!!!!! only the bottom part though :woot:

i stopped dead in my tracks, gotta about 5 seconds of downloaded and forever saved memory of that B-E-A-utiful shot, and went on my way, never looking back!

ahhh, good times! good times!!!

Immortalfire
05-30-2007, 10:02 AM
I4.I was spraying weeds in this rich guys huge back yard and when I worked my way back to the house I looked up to catch his very hot daughter home from college standing nude watching me from the balcony over there sun room.She smiled turned and walked inside, I finished the yard and went to hang the bill on the front door. She was dressed in her bathing suit waiting for me. I handed her the bill smilled and she asked what I was doing right now, I said "well I have a couple more stops to make" and she said....listen do you want to "F**K" or what.......I did not make my last few stops.

2. I was doing an estimate on a yard and the woman (very hot) was walking around with me as I measured and talked to her about her yard, she was complaining about her husband never taking care of it and stuff. Well I wrote up the estimate and walked it back up to the house and she called me in (witch were not supposed to do) but she was hot and I was in a hurry so I walked in. I went into the kitchen and handed her the estimate, she grabbed my wrist and pulled into me tight and started to kiss me on my neck and all over.......lets end it there.

1.I was fertalizing a back yard in a woodsy area it was really friggin hot like 95deg and I was kinda in my own world when I heard a voice say "hello",...I looked up to see Mrs. Bowers hangin on the side of the in ground pool (I did not notice her before) but I did notice she had no top on. Mrs. Bowers was in her early 30's and smoking hot. She asked if I wanted some ice tea and I said sure, she gets out of the pool and I quickly look away and turn around, she was totally nude. She went inside and I was trying to calm down. She came back out in a robe with a glass of ice tea waiting for me near the patio next to the pool. I walk up standing as straight as I could and thank her for the drink, she says no problem. I take a drink looking almost straight up trying not to stare at her and she quickly grabs me in a bear hug and shoves us both into the pool.....we were bothe naked in about 10 seconds....my boss later wanted to know why I only did 4 stops that day...... I find these hard to believe.

M.E.H.Z.E.B
05-30-2007, 12:15 PM
I find these hard to believe.

I'm with you. Nice stories to read, but far from reality, imho. :o

jaguarr
05-30-2007, 12:19 PM
Dear Penthouse,
You'll never believe what happened to me when I was out on my lawn mowing job the other day...

jag

ck51100
05-30-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm with you. Nice stories to read, but far from reality, imho. :o

"People don't just run into each other and start having sex. This isn't Cinemax."
-Jerry Seinfeld

M.E.H.Z.E.B
05-30-2007, 12:23 PM
"People don't just run into each other and start having sex. This isn't Cinemax."
-Jerry Seinfeld

It's seldom that I find myself agreeing with Seinfeld, but well, there's always a first time for everything. :hyper:

Ahura Mazda
05-30-2007, 12:26 PM
I find these hard to believe.

I was thinking the same thing...

Erzengel
05-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Dear Penthouse,
You'll never believe what happened to me when I was out on my lawn mowing job the other day...

jag

Who knew when I was hired as Mrs. Robinson's cabanna boy that I'd have a summer that I'd never forget.

Wilhelm-Scream
05-30-2007, 12:33 PM
I worked in lawn care the summers right out of high school, I would spray chemicals and fertilize. I worked alone in a one man truck and had seen some great "Accidental Nudity". Also hooked up 3 times,.....What did I know I was young, would have never done it if I thought it through....nothing bad happened but it could have.

Here are my top 10, believe it or not these are totally true and happened on the east side of Cleveland and its suburbs.

10.It was as really hot day 90s, I was driving on 77 south just outside of Cleveland and this completely nude guy passes me in a white car with t-tops going to town on himself while driving down the freeway.

9. I startled a woman laying out topless in her back yard,...she was meh....but was very embarassed. (this happend probably a couple dozen times at this job)

8. I heard a lawnmower going in the back yard and when I opened the 6 ft. stockade fence gate I saw a man mowing his lawn completely nude......ugh..I closed the gate quickly gagged and left him to mow.

7.A woman came out to talk to me in her bathrobe and kept adjusting it, she was unattractive and I kept seeing nipple. (she was about 10 ft away)

6.I walked into a back yard of 4 young (probably 16-17 year old) girls laying out an swimming while 2 were topless, I kept my head down and pretended not to see them while they grabbed there tops. (had to get the yard done)

5.I was fertalizing a condo complex and saw a lady in a long T-shirt reach up to pull her garage door shut,....got a booty shot. Turns out it was the lady that cut my hair a few years earlier,.......she is really hot......and she never knew I saw her bare booty..hehe.

4.I was spraying weeds in this rich guys huge back yard and when I worked my way back to the house I looked up to catch his very hot daughter home from college standing nude watching me from the balcony over there sun room.She smiled turned and walked inside, I finished the yard and went to hang the bill on the front door. She was dressed in her bathing suit waiting for me. I handed her the bill smilled and she asked what I was doing right now, I said "well I have a couple more stops to make" and she said....listen do you want to "F**K" or what.......I did not make my last few stops.

3.I was broken down on Eagle road in Willoughby Ohio and a lady pulled down her driveway to get the mail in her robe,..It was a very long driveway in and I knew whos house it was because well, everyone back then knew where Cleveland Browns owner Art Modell lived, so I got to see Mrs. Modells boob when reached for the mail in her bath robe then she got back in her BMW and quickly sped up the driveway.

1.I was fertalizing a back yard in a woodsy area it was really friggin hot like 95deg and I was kinda in my own world when I heard a voice say "hello",...I looked up to see Mrs. Bowers hangin on the side of the in ground pool (I did not notice her before) but I did notice she had no top on. Mrs. Bowers was in her early 30's and smoking hot. She asked if I wanted some ice tea and I said sure, she gets out of the pool and I quickly look away and turn around, she was totally nude. She went inside and I was trying to calm down. She came back out in a robe with a glass of ice tea waiting for me near the patio next to the pool. I walk up standing as straight as I could and thank her for the drink, she says no problem. I take a drink looking almost straight up trying not to stare at her and she quickly grabs me in a bear hug and shoves us both into the pool.....we were bothe naked in about 10 seconds....my boss later wanted to know why I only did 4 stops that day......Yeah, that movie rocked. :dry:

Pythenis
05-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Yeah, that movie rocked. :dry:

It's ok you don't believe me, this is the internets, but they did happen.
I worked that job 3 years and these things happend over the coarse of those years in addition to me breaking a guys arm in east cleveland because he was drunk and and wanted to fight me because I fired up the briggs and stratton engine on the pump for the weed sprayer on a saturday morning at 8:00am and taking a nasty bite from a Doberman on my elbow.

Allot more crazy stories from that job,......if it paid more I would still be doing it,...very entertaining.

BRUTAL
05-30-2007, 03:46 PM
I worked that job 3 years and these things happend over the coarse of those years in addition to me breaking a guys arm in east cleveland because he was drunk and and wanted to fight me because I fired up the briggs and stratton engine on the pump for the weed sprayer on a saturday morning at 8:00am and taking a nasty bite from a Doberman on my elbow.

Allot more crazy stories from that job,......if it paid more I would still be doing it,...very entertaining.

Dude... punctuation.

Lord Valumart
05-30-2007, 03:52 PM
i have a crappy one....

at work there is only one hot woman in the office and she's like 39 but anyways...one day i walks intothe breakroom to find her with her boob popped out squeezing it...i closed the door and walked away...i have see the boobs of gods and they were magnificent...

Immortalfire
Easy there Don Lawn DeMarco. :csad:

Haha :woot:

Erzengel

Easy there Don Lawn DeMarco. :csad:

TwilightPro101
05-30-2007, 03:59 PM
Everything that Britney Spears has done because of A.D.D.

Asteroid-Man
05-30-2007, 04:25 PM
I was having lunch with some friends this afternoon and the subject came up of seeing someone naked or someone seeing you naked by accident.

So, anyway, I was just wondering if you guys had any stories to tell about that. And, please no story where you're a 5-year-old and you saw your parents naked. Those are just disturbing.

Well, anyway, I remember in middle school I was in baseball practice and my coach told me to give something to the girls soccer coach/one of the PE teachers. We were the only people practicing that day, so the coach was either in her office or at the girls locker room. So, I decide to check the girls locker room first since it was closer to the field. Then, I walk in and there's this topless girl getting changed. To this day I have no idea what that girl was doing there. The boys Baseball team were the only ones practicing that day. And, the locker room was also completely empty. Her and I were the only ones there. It was weird.

Was she good looking?

Catman
05-30-2007, 05:15 PM

1.I was fertalizing a back yard in a woodsy area it was really friggin hot like 95deg and I was kinda in my own world when I heard a voice say "hello",...I looked up to see Mrs. Bowers hangin on the side of the in ground pool (I did not notice her before) but I did notice she had no top on. Mrs. Bowers was in her early 30's and smoking hot. She asked if I wanted some ice tea and I said sure, she gets out of the pool and I quickly look away and turn around, she was totally nude. She went inside and I was trying to calm down. She came back out in a robe with a glass of ice tea waiting for me near the patio next to the pool. I walk up standing as straight as I could and thank her for the drink, she says no problem. I take a drink looking almost straight up trying not to stare at her and she quickly grabs me in a bear hug and shoves us both into the pool.....we were bothe naked in about 10 seconds....my boss later wanted to know why I only did 4 stops that day......

You should turn these stories into a porn movie. Or a series on Cinemax.

Lurk
05-30-2007, 05:18 PM
i have a crappy one....

at work there is only one hot woman in the office and she's like 39 but anyways...one day i walks intothe breakroom to find her with her boob popped out squeezing it...i closed the door and walked away...i have see the boobs of gods and they were magnificent...

She was squeezing her boob in the breakroom? Where the eff do you work??

amazingfantasy15
05-30-2007, 05:37 PM
You should turn these stories into a porn movie. Or a series on Cinemax.

That's probably where those stories actually came from.

Only one I remember right now, I was at a bar and opened the door to what I thought was the bathroom, but it was actually a private room that some guys rented for a bachelor party and the "entertainment" had arrived. They kicked me out pretty much immediately.

Catman
05-30-2007, 05:52 PM
That's probably where those stories actually came from.

Hook me up with the titles then!

BizarroAids
05-30-2007, 07:16 PM

I remember seeing all of these different scenarios in a few different movies.....granted they were porn.

Lord Valumart
05-31-2007, 12:33 PM
She was squeezing her boob in the breakroom? Where the eff do you work??

a school

Lurk
05-31-2007, 12:37 PM
Was this a teacher? That's just bizarre. If you walked into the wrong bathroom or something, fine, but in the breakroom? I don't think I could have kept myself from saying something out loud

Lord Valumart
05-31-2007, 12:44 PM
nah it was one of the office staff...all i can say is thank god it was the hot one...:wow:

ck51100
05-31-2007, 12:48 PM
nah it was one of the office staff...all i can say is thank god it was the hot one...:wow:

That was a lucky break.

Morg
05-31-2007, 03:45 PM
Darlene, the stripper showed up at my work, she wasn't wearing any panties or thong because I saw her bare ass everytime she bent over :hyper:

Catman
05-31-2007, 06:42 PM
Thats nice, Morg.

Fran
05-31-2007, 06:48 PM
Thats nice, Morg.

LOL :up::up:

Catman
05-31-2007, 07:50 PM
LOL :up::up:

Think I should make an LSP version of this thread?

Erzengel
05-31-2007, 07:55 PM
No. :up:

Golgo-13
05-31-2007, 07:59 PM

Do they have any openings at your job?:oldrazz:

Catman
05-31-2007, 09:02 PM

Hater :down

The Apatow Crew
05-31-2007, 09:02 PM
I never get to see Boobs. :csad: :dry:

Catman
05-31-2007, 09:41 PM
The story of your life.

The Last Meatbag
05-31-2007, 09:48 PM
Should have been like hey How you doing? I see your naked.

NIIIIICE.

:yay: :woot:

And this is why you have problems with girls :dry:

Morg
05-31-2007, 10:07 PM
I never get to see Boobs. :csad: :dry:

go to Vegas, the pools now doing european(sp?) bathing, IE topless sunbathing :woot:

Fran
05-31-2007, 10:32 PM

:up:

Ben Urich
05-31-2007, 10:35 PM
Darlene, the stripper showed up at my work, she wasn't wearing any panties or thong because I saw her bare ass everytime she bent over :hyper:

That doesn't sound accidental to me. :o

But still, :up:

Erzengel
05-31-2007, 10:37 PM
Hater :down
Nothing personal just, it's one thing to relay the story of the first time you found porn or something, it's another to dedicate a thread to seeing a boob when most people see a lot more on a regular basis? :huh:

jaguarr
05-31-2007, 10:41 PM
go to Vegas, the pools now doing european(sp?) bathing, IE topless sunbathing :woot:

Be prepared to pay $30-$50 to get into those pool areas if you're a guy. Women get in free if they're hot, $20 if they're not. Vegas finally found a way to make money off their pools.

jag

Catman
05-31-2007, 10:46 PM
Nothing personal just, it's one thing to relay the story of the first time you found porn or something, it's another to dedicate a thread to seeing a boob when most people see a lot more on a regular basis? :huh:

This thread isn't about seeing boobs. This thread is about seeing someone naked by accident.

Morg
05-31-2007, 10:46 PM
Be prepared to pay $30-$50 to get into those pool areas if you're a guy. Women get in free if they're hot, $20 if they're not. Vegas finally found a way to make money off their pools.

jag

uh, no. It's 20.00 or free to the people staying at the hotel/casino

Erzengel
05-31-2007, 10:47 PM
Substitute "someone naked" with boob and the statement still applies.

jaguarr
05-31-2007, 10:54 PM
uh, no. It's 20.00 or free to the people staying at the hotel/casino

Maybe it was the last time you were there, but all the reports I've been reading on a Vegas board I frequent (we're headed to Vegas in June) have been saying they're all charging now, and guys pay more. I think there's one or two that don't charge if you're staying at the hotel, but most of them have started charging even if you are staying there. Pretty lame.

jag

Catman
05-31-2007, 10:58 PM
Substitute "someone naked" with boob and the statement still applies.

Regardless...Tuki and Blight would make this thread highly entertaining.

Morg
05-31-2007, 10:59 PM
Maybe it was the last time you were there, but all the reports I've been reading on a Vegas board I frequent (we're headed to Vegas in June) have been saying they're all charging now, and guys pay more. I think there's one or two that don't charge if you're staying at the hotel, but most of them have started charging even if you are staying there. Pretty lame.

jag

Hmm, I know someone who was just there a few weeks ago, said it was 20.00.

I'll be there in August, I can always check the few strip bars for some free show :hyper:

jaguarr
05-31-2007, 11:03 PM
Hmm, I know someone who was just there a few weeks ago, said it was 20.00.

I'll be there in August, I can always check the few strip bars for some free show :hyper:

What's funny is that the hottest pool party in town isn't even topless. Recovery on Sundays at Hard Rock is even hotter than some of the night clubs and some people even call it an early night on Saturdays so they can be up and in line for the pool at 7:30am (it opens at like...10am or something), ready to bribe the doorman to let them in. Pretty crazy. Flamingo just opened a new topless pool, Mirage and Ceasar's Palace have them, so does theHOTEL at Mandalay and there's a few others. It's the new trend in Vegas to have a topless pool. I have some friends who went to the one at Mirage. They said it was a bit frightening. All the people you would NOT want to be at the topless pool were at the topless pool. Haha! :D I think the strip clubs are the better bet. If you're gonna spend cash on boobies, at least get 'em rubbed in your face.

jag

Fran
05-31-2007, 11:05 PM
I think I know the perfect road trip for my buddies and I.

Erzengel
05-31-2007, 11:07 PM
Regardless...Tuki and Blight would make this thread highly entertaining.
Don't be a name dropper. :csad:

Catman
05-31-2007, 11:12 PM
I think I know the perfect road trip for my buddies and I.

lol :up:

Fran
05-31-2007, 11:13 PM
Vegas is a couple thousand miles from Michigan, right? Might have to fly there.

The Apatow Crew
05-31-2007, 11:14 PM
The story of your life.Don't i know it.

Erzengel
05-31-2007, 11:14 PM
Mapquest it.

Morg
05-31-2007, 11:15 PM
What's funny is that the hottest pool party in town isn't even topless. Recovery on Sundays at Hard Rock is even hotter than some of the night clubs and some people even call it an early night on Saturdays so they can be up and in line for the pool at 7:30am (it opens at like...10am or something), ready to bribe the doorman to let them in. Pretty crazy. Flamingo just opened a new topless pool, Mirage and Ceasar's Palace have them, so does theHOTEL at Mandalay and there's a few others. It's the new trend in Vegas to have a topless pool. I have some friends who went to the one at Mirage. They said it was a bit frightening. All the people you would NOT want to be at the topless pool were at the topless pool. Haha! :D I think the strip clubs are the better bet. If you're gonna spend cash on boobies, at least get 'em rubbed in your face.

jag

Flamingo? Bleah, I stay away from them due to those idiots busting me for being deaf, they thought my hearing aid was a cheating device so I couldn't play at the tables :cmad: not one other casino gave me trouble because I have a hearing aid

jaguarr
05-31-2007, 11:17 PM
Flamingo? Bleah, I stay away from them due to those idiots busting me for being deaf, they thought my hearing aid was a cheating device so I couldn't play at the tables :cmad: not one other casino gave me trouble because I have a hearing aid

Haha! That's a great story. :D I haven't been in the Flamingo in eons. Never have cared much for that property.

jag

Catman
05-31-2007, 11:17 PM
Vegas is a couple thousand miles from Michigan, right? Might have to fly there.

Mapquest it.

I'm gonna have to TiVo that! :o

Erzengel
05-31-2007, 11:23 PM
From Fran's city, it's 1,878.5 miles or approximately 27.8 hours to drive there.

It would probably be fun for him and his friends to drive.

Of course he's 19 which mean's he can't gamble or drink legally which makes me think he should wait a year or 2 if he ever tries and attempt it.

Fran
05-31-2007, 11:23 PM
I can wait a year, I'll be 21 in 2008.

jaguarr
05-31-2007, 11:26 PM
Don't go to Vegas until you're 21. There's stuff to do for underage people, but the whole reason to go to Vegas...gambling, drinking, strip clubs, debauchery...is all 21 and up.

jag

Catman
05-31-2007, 11:27 PM
approximately 27.8 hours to drive there.

That's not bad.

Erzengel
Because honestly you'd need some entertainment because once you past St. Louis, I think there's just miles and miles of roads til you hit Nevada.

Fran
Don't go to Vegas until you're 21. There's stuff to do for underage people, but the whole reason to go to Vegas...gambling, drinking, strip clubs, debauchery...is all 21 and up.

jag

Yeah, my dad offered to take me with him there a year or so ago, but I knew you had to be 21 to do the fun stuff.

Catman
05-31-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah, my dad offered to take me with him there a year or so ago, but I knew you had to be 21 to do the fun stuff.

Reminds me of the Vegas Vacation movie. :o

chaseter
05-31-2007, 11:35 PM

jag
Aint that the truth. I spent about 8 hours straight playing poker and I never knew I missed lunch and dinner. You can get pretty good steaks and a lap dance for a reasonable price. That and the debauchery makes it worth while. Isn't prostitution illegal except at Brothels. How do they get away handing out those cards to call and have a girl come to your hotel room. I would have done that but I didn't want:

a)get an STD
b)get arrested
c)have my parents walk in
d)get a gross chic
e)compromise my values...I try.

Morg
05-31-2007, 11:41 PM

jag

yeah, but some stuff you don't need to be 21, getting on the rollercoaster on the stratsophere is a must, talk about a great view!! I also enjoy the swimming pools, some of the ladies wear bikini's so small they might as well be naked :hyper: one girl was rubbing suntan oil all over her body and did her breasts and didn't care one bit I was sitting across her watching :woot: the night clubs can be great too, still remember that mom and daughter I saw wearing that very reveiling matching outfits :o

jaguarr
06-01-2007, 12:00 AM
yeah, but some stuff you don't need to be 21, getting on the rollercoaster on the stratsophere is a must, talk about a great view!! I also enjoy the swimming pools, some of the ladies wear bikini's so small they might as well be naked :hyper: one girl was rubbing suntan oil all over her body and did her breasts and didn't care one bit I was sitting across her watching :woot: the night clubs can be great too, still remember that mom and daughter I saw wearing that very reveiling matching outfits :o

The coaster on top of the Strat is no more. The one at NYNY rocks and Speed at the Sahara is a fun, if not shore, ride.

jag

Morg
06-01-2007, 12:04 AM
The coaster on top of the Strat is no more. The one at NYNY rocks and Speed at the Sahara is a fun, if not shore, ride.

jag

eh? Last time I was there a few months ago the coaster on the strastosphere was still going. Did I miss something?

chaseter
06-01-2007, 12:08 AM
^It was there 6 months ago when I went.

Morg
06-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Yeah, if they closed it I think it'll be on the news, haven't heard anything

jaguarr
06-01-2007, 12:44 AM
http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/coasters/yellowpages/coasters/highroller_stratosphere.shtml

Closed, December of 2005. :(

jag

chaseter
06-01-2007, 12:47 AM
I guess I didn't notice it gone...it was the first time I had been there. Plus you would never get me on that thing anyways.

jaguarr
06-01-2007, 12:48 AM
I guess I didn't notice it gone...it was the first time I had been there. Plus you would never get me on that thing anyways.

It wasn't that scary as far as coasters go. Pretty tame, really. It's just that it was so freakin' high up. :o

jag