PDA

View Full Version : I have Internal Resorption

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 11:23 AM
A condition that affects less than 1% of people. It's also referred to as Pink Tooth of Mummery (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_resorption) and it's a localized degenerative hole on the tooth. No known cause.

Basically I have to get a root canal, or if that fails I need a dental replacement installed.:csad:
http://www.endodoncja.pl/zdj/rozne04/foto4.jpg

PemLam
09-12-2007, 11:35 AM
edit

knowsbleed
09-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Be a man...TAKE THE PAIN!

PemLam
09-12-2007, 11:39 AM
A condition that affects less than 1% of people. It's also referred to as Pink Tooth of Mummery (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_resorption) and it's a localized degenerative hole on the tooth. No known cause.

Basically I have to get a root canal, or if that fails I need a dental replacement installed.:csad:

http://www.culttvman.com/assets/images-CULT_FIGS_2005/wesmodels09.jpg

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 11:43 AM
That Mummy definitely does not have internal resorption.

knowsbleed
09-12-2007, 11:46 AM
time to get that grill you always wanted...paul wall style.

sinewave
09-12-2007, 11:56 AM
for a second i though this was something serious.

Spider-Man Luvr28
09-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Edit

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Well it is serious...from a dental standpoint. I mean they had doctors coming in the room when I found out I had this. It's like they found freakin' alien disease on my tooth.

DBella
09-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Aww, I just put the cutest little icon up.:D It's a clown fish..Its face is painted like a clown.:D
What does that have anything to do with 'internal resorption'? :huh:
Your randomness is cute.

And Mike... if it can be fixed and not life threatening, it's not that serious. Root canal hurts, but it's temporary. You can take the pain.

knowsbleed
09-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Go see Steve Martin...he'll hook you up.

http://johngushue.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/steve_martin_bill_murray.jpg

ShadowBoxing
It's not the root canal I'm worried about...it's the 50/50 shot it has of working, and the potential that I'll have to get a fake tooth

knowsbleed
Your randomness is cute.

And Mike... if it can be fixed and not life threatening, it's not that serious. Root canal hurts, but it's temporary. You can take the pain.

I think he's going to need a vasectomy.

Badger
09-12-2007, 12:04 PM
It's karma for giving GR87 ****; he will prove us wrong. :wow:

*makes dental appointment* :ninja:

DBella
Ahh... I see. So that means they'll have to extract that tooth and replace it with a fake one? The fake tooth, will it be... permanently 'installed' or does it work like... dentures?

knowsbleed
The fake tooth will have built in wi-fi

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Damn you GR87 for giving me a random localized degrenerative tooth disease with no known etiology.

DBella
09-12-2007, 12:06 PM
I think he's going to need a vasectomy.
Noooooooo!!!!! O sadness if Mike can't procreate!

DBella
09-12-2007, 12:06 PM
It will give Mike superpowers. :up:

knowsbleed
09-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Damn you GR87 for giving me a random localized degrenerative tooth disease with no known etiology.

airborne diseases are a b***h!

Let's beat him up at hooters.

Noooooooo!!!!! O sadness if Mike can't procreate!

he eats his babies anyway.

sinewave
09-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Well it is serious...from a dental standpoint. I mean they had doctors coming in the room when I found out I had this. It's like they found freakin' alien disease on my tooth.

yeah, but that's not that big a deal. judging by the name, i thought it had something to do with your internal organs or something. a root canal or fake tooth is no big deal, really. i've had one myself.

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Ahh... I see. So that means they'll have to extract that tooth and replace it with a fake one? The fake tooth, will it be... permanently 'installed' or does it work like... dentures?
It will be permanently installed, and look like a real tooth.
Actually if it comes to a fake tooth, I'm just gonna have Xhibit "Pimp my mouth" and we'll put two plasma screens and an XBOX in there.

jaguarr
09-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Pffft! You can cure this with elderberries and HCG injections, dude!

jag

knowsbleed
09-12-2007, 12:12 PM

jag

and he can put the fake tooth in his clean colon.

Badger
09-12-2007, 12:12 PM

Just be thankful he went after a tooth and not something else...:csad:

In all seriousness, a fake tooth isn't that bad. I had my two front teeth capped because of an accident when I was kid, can't even tell and they're permanent. No different upkeep then normal teeth.

knowsbleed
09-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Ask them to make your fake tooth extra white...so it will glow extra bright under a blacklight.

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 12:14 PM

jag
Don't forget the colonics.

Maybe they'll be an internal resorption pandemic and the evil drug company overlords will hide the true cure from me:cmad: . Quick get JustSom3Dud3! I need to know how to return my body to an Alkaline pH:cmad:

Wilhelm-Scream
09-12-2007, 12:15 PM
http://www.endodoncja.pl/zdj/rozne04/foto4.jpgThis pic was very traumatic for me.
At first I thought it was some freaky 4-Balled, Penisless guy, and the gums area was pubic hair.

Then, I thought it was a horrifying foot shot, with a forest of creeping fungus starting between each toe and creeping up the foot. This poor hypothetical freak had no toe nails of course.

Anyway, people always say that root canals are painful.
I've had 3 and not one of them hurt at all.
It's all in your head, or, I'm really susceptible to the numbing stuff they use.

knowsbleed
09-12-2007, 12:16 PM
This pic was very traumatic for me.
At first I thought it was some freaky 4-Balled, Penisless guy, and the gums area was pubic hair.

Then, I thought it was a horrifying foot shot, with a forest of creeping fungus starting between each toe and creeping up the foot. This poor hypothetical freak had no toe nails of course.

Anyway, people always say that root canals are painful.
I've had 3 and not one of them hurt at all.
It's all in your head, or, I'm really susceptible to the numbing stuff they use.

sadist

Downhere
09-12-2007, 12:16 PM

For a second there I thought that was an X-Ray of a deformed foot. But anyways, sorry to hear about the root canal you will have to go through, hopefully you won't feel much if they inject you with the good stuff. :oldrazz:

Shuley
09-12-2007, 12:18 PM
It's not the root canal I'm worried about...it's the 50/50 shot it has of working, and the potential that I'll have to get a fake tooth
Could be worse.Good thing they didn't discover you of having cancer of the mouth.

knowsbleed
09-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Good thing they didn't find a hamster shoved up your colon.

jaguarr
09-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Good thing they didn't find a hamster shoved up your colon.

Are you suggesting that he hid the evidence? :ninja:

jag

CyberFaust
09-12-2007, 12:23 PM
get the bling teeth, get the bling teeth!

CyberFaust
09-12-2007, 12:24 PM
Are you suggesting that he hid the evidence? :ninja:

jag
someone ELSE! (not me) snould investigate!
and them youtube it :o

knowsbleed
09-12-2007, 12:24 PM
I thought that's how everybody cleans their colon...make room for all the red meat he'll eat with his new toof.

DBella
09-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Root canal itself doesn't hurt because of the anesthetic used during the procedure. I've had one. I did feel pain a day after the surgery though, but nothing I can't handle.

DV8
09-12-2007, 12:26 PM

you win for most homosexual-sounding disease in a horror genre :o

Badger
09-12-2007, 12:27 PM
you win for most homosexual-sounding disease in a horror genre :o

:woot: LOLZ :woot:

Darthphere
09-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Is Shadowboxing coming off as a huge pussy to anyone else?

"Waaah! I MIGHT need a fake tooth!"

Mee
09-12-2007, 12:49 PM
R.I.P. Shadowboxing's tooth. :csad:

CyberFaust
09-12-2007, 12:55 PM
he'll get a quarter for it from the fairy :)

Downhere
09-12-2007, 12:58 PM
he'll get a quarter for it from the fairy :)

That's all? I thought it was like a dollar.

Mee
09-12-2007, 12:58 PM

The bodybuilding is just to compensate for his inner pansy. :csad:

CyberFaust
09-12-2007, 01:02 PM
That's all? I thought it was like a dollar.
only in Dubai!:csad:

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 01:02 PM
^Hey eff off. I've never had to have any type of surgury before. Excuse me if I pride myself on my spotless record. Played rugby, no broken bones. Fell 10 feet onto a concrete floor, got up and walked away. According to my trainer I have more pain tolerance than anyone he's ever met, but if I was shaken by this it would be a big blow. Never had a cavity. Now this.

Wilhelm-Scream
09-12-2007, 01:03 PM
^Hey eff off. I've never had to have any type of surgury before. Excuse me if I pride myself on my spotless record. Played rugby, no broken bones. Fell 10 feet onto a concrete floor, got up and walked away. Never had a cavity. Now this.

Now you'll only be in "near-mint" condition. :(

CyberFaust
09-12-2007, 01:03 PM
^Hey eff off. I've never had to have any type of surgury before. Excuse me if I pride myself on my spotless record. Played rugby, no broken bones. Fell 10 feet onto a concrete floor, got up and walked away. Never had a cavity. Now this.
sounds like me...only not the cavity thing

and it's nothing to be ashamed of, every man fears the dentist. Even spartans :P

CyberFaust
09-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Only slightly removed from the box!
But you'll mever change hands for the same money again :o

Mee
09-12-2007, 01:04 PM
^Hey eff off.
Haha, oh you. :heart:

Downhere
09-12-2007, 01:09 PM
and it's nothing to be ashamed of, every man fears the dentist. Even spartans :P

So true, dentists and doctors are scary. :ninja:

jaguarr
09-12-2007, 01:09 PM

His resale value just went into the basement. :down

Only slightly removed from the box!

Only slightly? He's been taken out and played with more than Toven in a nudist colony.

But you'll mever change hands for the same money again :o

*insert blind_fury/Swedish-super-model-hooker reference*

jag

CyberFaust
09-12-2007, 01:11 PM
His resale value just went into the basement. :down

Only slightly? He's been taken out and played with more than Toven in a nudist colony.

*insert blind_fury/Swedish-super-model-hooker reference*

jag
yeah, seriously, who would buy a ShadowBoxing now? it's just throwing away good money that you could use for swedish supermodels! :ninja:

Darthphere
09-12-2007, 01:36 PM
^Hey eff off. I've never had to have any type of surgury before. Excuse me if I pride myself on my spotless record. Played rugby, no broken bones. Fell 10 feet onto a concrete floor, got up and walked away. According to my trainer I have more pain tolerance than anyone he's ever met, but if I was shaken by this it would be a big blow. Never had a cavity. Now this.

Dude, I just had my sister be diagnosed with MS, do you think she cried like a little ***** because here "spotless record" is tarnished? Seriously, I'm not going to feel sorry for you because of a root canal.

jaguarr
09-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Dude, I just had my sister be diagnosed with MS, do you think she cried like a little ***** because here "spotless record" is tarnished? Seriously, I'm not going to feel sorry for you because of a root canal.

What if you need a favor from Ferris one day? You heartless wench! :cmad:

(Sorry to hear about your sister).

jag

Spider-Man Luvr28
09-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Your randomness is cute.

It was my mistake. I thought I was in the Lounge & after I realized in the wrong thread, I edited my post.:o

Darthphere
09-12-2007, 01:50 PM
What if you need a favor from Ferris one day? You heartless wench! :cmad:

(Sorry to hear about your sister).

jag

I have a Ferris on speed dial.

And thank you. I only bring up my sister because I'm tired of people complaining over some stupid ****. If SB got cancer or something then by all means. But it seems he's more worried about his bragging rights about never having surgery than anything else.

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 02:13 PM

jag

Internal Resorption: Symptoms; may turn you into Toven.Oh noes:csad:

DBella
09-12-2007, 02:42 PM
It was my mistake. I thought I was in the Lounge & after I realized in the wrong thread, I edited my post.:o
I can totally see how "Internal Resorption" can be mistaken for the Lounge. :o :oldrazz:

sinewave
09-12-2007, 03:02 PM

i'm glad you said it because i didn't want to come off as a dick. i hate people pulling that macho bull**** if someone complains about something, but considering the fact that shadowboxing is well known as a big, strong muscle-man-type, it's pretty hilarious to hear him whining about having a tooth removed.

buck up, li'l soldier!

Darthphere
09-12-2007, 03:02 PM
i'm glad you said it because i didn't want to come off as a dick. i hate people pulling that macho bull**** if someone complains about something, but considering the fact that shadowboxing is well known as a big, strong muscle-man-type, it's pretty hilarious to hear him whining about having a tooth removed.

buck up, li'l soldier!

But it's ok for me?:csad:

guitarsingerguy
09-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Damn man. I'm sorry to hear that. You're in for a few painful procedures it sounds like, but you'll be fine in the long run. That's good at least. Hope everything works out bud!

sinewave
09-12-2007, 03:06 PM
But it's ok for me?:csad:

well, yeah. people expect it from you. :heart:

Darthphere
09-12-2007, 03:07 PM
well, yeah. people expect it from you. :heart:

Damn right.

terry78
09-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Every man has to have surgery at least once, Shadow. It's a rite of passage. You won't get taken seriously if you haven't been laid up in the E.R. at least once. :o I was in three times over the years. One was for swallowing a penny when I was 6, but...we won't get into that.

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 03:36 PM
I can totally see how "Internal Resorption" can be mistaken for the Lounge. :o :oldrazz:
When they close the next lounge I'm starting a new one called "the Pink Lounge of Mummery".

Abaddon
09-12-2007, 03:45 PM
big boys don't cry

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 03:48 PM
I'm not gonna cry.:rolleyes: I'm not even gonna be awake. Maybe I just don't lik the idea of getting a $575 root canal and having a disease which is pretty much a mystery to modern medicine.

Abaddon
09-12-2007, 03:49 PM
you might cry when you realize the surgery didn't take.:o

Darthphere
09-12-2007, 03:50 PM
I'm not gonna cry.:rolleyes: I'm not even gonna be awake. Maybe I just don't lik the idea of getting a $575 root canal and having a disease which is pretty much a mystery to modern medicine.

You get holes in your teeth. Come back to us when you have cancer, and we'll feel sorry for you.

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 03:54 PM
you might cry when you realize the surgery didn't take.:o
Yeah, cause I don't have dental insurance. And that would mean a fake tooth, which cost a fortune.

Abaddon
09-12-2007, 03:57 PM
well if money is no object, then why should it matter that it's five hundred and seventy five dollars(damn keyboard:cmad:)

guitarsingerguy
09-12-2007, 04:00 PM

Man, I felt the same way with my Graves disease. You just can't let it frighten you to the point where it effects your life.

knowsbleed
09-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Every man has to have surgery at least once, Shadow. It's a rite of passage. You won't get taken seriously if you haven't been laid up in the E.R. at least once. :o I was in three times over the years. One was for swallowing a penny when I was 6, but...we won't get into that.

Your boy told you that you'd s*** out a dollar bill didn't he?

I swallowed watermelon seeds when I was a kid and my big bro told me I'd die from the watermelon plant that was going to grow in my stomach.

I sat on the toilet for 2 days praying to God to not kill me with a watermelon plant in my stomach.

AhabTheArab
09-12-2007, 04:08 PM
jesus has chosen you, prepare for the armageddon.

jimmy
09-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Wow, sucks to hear about that.

Which tooth is it?

DBella
09-12-2007, 04:13 PM
I shoved a cherry up my nose when I was about that age. I thought if I were to squish it while it's in my nostril, it'll have the effect of a bloody nose. Didn't quite work out that way as I ended up shoving it further up my nose... Painful memory.

When they close the next lounge I'm starting a new one called "the Pink Lounge of Mummery".
And what will we talk about there? Oral hygiene?

Downhere
09-12-2007, 04:16 PM
And what will we talk about there? Oral hygiene?

Well, oral hygiene is very important. :yay:

DBella
09-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Well, oral hygiene is very important. :yay:
"Good morning! Hello lounge, people!! How was your day? I just woke up and brushed and flossed my teeth a few moments ago. That strawberry flavored toothpaste tastes so freakin' good I could just eat it! I am glad that when I flossed, my gums didn't bleed. My dentist should be very happy when I tell him that. I'll be meeting him later for our bi-annual dental appointment. Isn't that great?!! :D:D <showing off awesome teeth>"

knowsbleed
09-12-2007, 04:25 PM
"Good morning! Hello lounge, people? How was your day? I just woke up and brused and flossed my teeth a few moments ago. That strawberry flavored toothpaste taste so freakin' good I could just eat it! I am glad that when I flossed, my gums didn't bleed. My dentist should be very happy when I tell him that. I'll be meeting him later for our bi-annual dental appointment. Isn't that great!! :D:D"

"Good morning Hype...my last tooth fell out this morning. Now my roomate stares longlingly at my mouth...any advice?"

DBella
09-12-2007, 04:36 PM
"Good morning Hype...my last tooth fell out this morning. Now my roomate stares longlingly at my mouth...any advice?"
"Your LAST tooth!?? Holy cavities, Batman! You know what that means, right? It means it's time for dentures. Either that or no solid food for you for... ever. :csad:"

terry78
09-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Either that or he can make a living as a male prostitute in Greenwich Village.

DBella
09-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Either that or he can make a living as an unemployed male prostitute in Greenwich Village.
Fixed

Fran
09-12-2007, 05:17 PM
As a matter of fact, my tooth has been bothering me lately.

GR is getting back at us :csad:

DBella
09-12-2007, 05:23 PM
What does GR have anything to do with oral hygiene or problematic tooth? Enlighten me, please.

Fran
09-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Long story. I'd have to write an essay explaining it, pretty much.

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 06:20 PM
As a matter of fact, my tooth has been bothering me lately.

GR is getting back at us :csad:
Yep I remember saying last night "Oh, I have to go to the dentist for a check up" "I think I might have a cavity".

Well, it wasn't a f***ing cavity. It was "The Pink Tooth of Mummery":cmad:

Holly
09-12-2007, 06:25 PM
good, i hope it happens to all your teeth. and your life

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 06:27 PM
http://blogs.commercialappeal.com/beifuss/images/vp.web.jpg
ShadowBoxing thought he was going in for a mere teeth cleaning. However little he know he was about to enter the deep bowels of hell and despair. For ShadowBoxing was to face The Pink Tooth of Mummery!!!!

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 06:33 PM
good, i hope it happens to all your teeth. and your life
Thanks Toven. I love you too:yay:

BTW, what's internal resorption of the vagina like?

Holly
09-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Thanks Toven. I love you too:yay:

BTW, what's internal resorption of the vagina like?

i suppose it's similar to putting a cigar up your ass

guitarsingerguy
09-12-2007, 06:38 PM

So...mildly enjoyable???? :confused:

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 06:39 PM
I should've never let you do that during sex.

Holly
09-12-2007, 06:42 PM
i still have the cigar cutter, if you want me to circumcise you

Kritish
09-12-2007, 06:44 PM

*Puts dentures back in mouth* Damn him to hell! :cmad:

DBella
09-12-2007, 07:07 PM
http://blogs.commercialappeal.com/beifuss/images/vp.web.jpg
ShadowBoxing thought he was going in for a mere teeth cleaning. However little he know he was about to enter the deep bowels of hell and despair. For ShadowBoxing was to face The Pink Tooth of Mummery!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/DBella/cover2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/DBella/woman_screaming.gif

DV8
09-12-2007, 07:15 PM
I shoved a cherry up my nose when I was about that age. I thought if I were to squish it while it's in my nostril, it'll have the effect of a bloody nose. Didn't quite work out that way as I ended up shoving it further up my nose... Painful memory.

so . . . . Dbella, . . . . . who popped that cherry? :ninja: :hyper: :ninja:

DBella
09-12-2007, 07:17 PM
so . . . . Dbella, . . . . . who popped that cherry? :ninja: :hyper: :ninja:
Is that a trick question? Those ninjas make me suspicious. *suspicious*

(note: I think there should be an icon for "suspicious".)

guitarsingerguy
09-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Is that a trick question? Those ninjas make me suspicious. *suspicious*

(note: I think there should be an icon for "suspicious".)

Are you ever not suspicious?

DBella
09-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Are you ever not suspicious?
*sounds like an interrogation. what's the right answer????*

Uhh..yes? No? Maybe? Hey look! Tooth fairy!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/DBella/pe33014.jpg

Kelly
09-12-2007, 07:29 PM

jag

and he can put the fake tooth in his clean colon.

LMAO.............

ShadowBoxing
09-12-2007, 08:04 PM
i still have the cigar cutter, if you want me to circumcise youWell if you an get down here by 8am tomorrow you can do it during my root canal.

Tropico
09-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Didn't you always want to have a cyanide filled tooth for emergencies? Now's your chance!!!:woot:

knowsbleed
09-12-2007, 08:20 PM
What movie was that in?

Kritish
09-12-2007, 08:23 PM
What movie was that in?

One of the Jame's bond films I think.

ANTOINE X
09-12-2007, 09:21 PM
If you want to hide your fake tooth go with this.:word:

http://blogs.kansascity.com/photos/uncategorized/grillsjpg_1.JPG

bullets
09-12-2007, 09:24 PM
^thats easily the best option

Kelly
09-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Then all of your other teeth will fall out too.....lol

Darthphere
09-12-2007, 10:13 PM
I love your avatar.

CyberFaust
09-12-2007, 10:16 PM
What movie was that in?
but the poison tooth was way cooler in dune, wtf!:cmad:

Arkady Rossovich
09-12-2007, 10:17 PM
I feel sorry,this is one of those unknown medical conditions..where it happens and no one knows why.

Kelly
09-12-2007, 10:21 PM
I love your avatar.

Thank you very much.....hunter did a good job as usual, and I love my Texas high school football.:cwink:

ShadowBoxing
09-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Root Canal didn't take. I had to get a bone graft and a bonding of my front tooth. 10-13 months I'll have to essentially cut up all my food into bite sized pieces (provided it's not soft). No sandwiches for quite a while. In 5 months I have to go into surgury again to get my base installed, then 5 months later to get the fake tooth.

CyberFaust
09-13-2007, 03:07 PM
Root Canal didn't take. I had to get a bone graft and a bonding of my front tooth. 10-13 months I'll have to essentially cut up all my food into bite sized pieces (provided it's not soft). No sandwiches for quite a while. In 5 months I have to go into surgury again to get my base installed, then 5 months later to get the fake tooth.
well gosh darn it.... :(

jaguarr
09-13-2007, 03:09 PM

Damn, dude. Looks like a long, drawn out process. What does this do to your training plans for Excalibur?

jag

ShadowBoxing
09-13-2007, 03:13 PM
Damn, dude. Looks like a long, drawn out process. What does this do to your training plans for Excalibur?

jag
I still, in essence, can eat whatever I want. I either have to cut it up into something bite sized, or eat it as it's ingredients (like a sandwich I' simply eat rolled up turkey, then the bread, then whatever else.).

I just have to baby my front tooth.

On the plus side there is no more "Madonna gap" between my two front teeth.

jaguarr
09-13-2007, 03:14 PM
I still, in essence, can eat whatever I want. I either have to cut it up into something bite sized, or eat it as it's engredients (like a sandwich I' simply eat rolled up turkey, then the bread, then whatever else.).

I just have to baby my front tooth.

Steak in a blender, FTW! :up:

jag

Holly
09-13-2007, 03:17 PM

jag

ewwwwwwww

CyberFaust
09-13-2007, 03:17 PM

jag
...maybe with some ketchup or something taht might catch on as a snack :)

Badger
09-13-2007, 03:19 PM
Sorry to hear that Shadow. :down

There's always raw eggs, Rocky style. :up:

ShadowBoxing
09-13-2007, 03:21 PM

jag
I just had a protien shake a few minutes ago. I had been in and out of a daze, I remember virtually nothing...except the first incission on my upper gum, because the doctor was getting impatient. Apparently it takes a lot of laughing gas to knock me down.

jaguarr
09-13-2007, 03:24 PM
...maybe with some ketchup or something taht might catch on as a snack :)

A1 Sauce, *****! :cmad:

There's always raw eggs, Rocky style. :up:

Bad idea. Humans can't digest raw egg whites (dogs can't either, strangely enough) so you're really just upping upping your chances of getting salmonella and not much else. Cook them eggs!

jag

ShadowBoxing
09-13-2007, 03:26 PM
So far the only meal that will be affected is meal 3...all the rest should be able to be eaten normally (Although I'll have to shove them to my rear molars)

Badger
09-13-2007, 03:28 PM
Bad idea. Humans can't digest raw egg whites (dogs can't either, strangely enough) so you're really just upping upping your chances of getting salmonella and not much else. Cook them eggs!

jag

Only pussies get salmonella. :o

But, omelettes are damn tasty. :up:

jaguarr
09-13-2007, 03:29 PM
Only pussies get salmonella. :o

We keep telling Toven that trick where she shoots a raw egg out of her vag isn't safe but she just doesn't listen. It IS pretty damn cool to watch, though.

jag

Holly
09-13-2007, 03:40 PM
was i concious for this? because i dont recall that ever happening

ShadowBoxing
09-13-2007, 03:42 PM
I think I probably would've been a little more angry with the dentist when he said the root canal wan't gonna take...but I was so hopped up on nitrious oxide I couldn't think straight, that stuff is the tits.

jaguarr
09-13-2007, 03:44 PM

We also told you not to drink so much, but you didn't listen to us about that, either. :o

jag

CyberFaust
09-13-2007, 03:45 PM
well you are blonde :)

Badger
09-13-2007, 03:55 PM
We keep telling Toven that trick where she shoots a raw egg out of her vag isn't safe but she just doesn't listen. It IS pretty damn cool to watch, though.

jag

Hahaha!! :woot:

ShadowBoxing
09-13-2007, 05:14 PM
God this is so annoying:cmad:

The Chairman
09-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Good luck, SB. You're a cool guy and I hope everything goes well. It doesn't sound too serious.

ShadowBoxing
09-13-2007, 07:53 PM
Well, I can't bite down on foods with my front teeth (tooth) for 13 months. That's a pretty big lifestyle change.

The Chairman
09-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Well, that sucks. Good luck either way.

Colossal Spoons
09-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Aw, that sucks man!

DBella
09-13-2007, 08:34 PM
I didn't realize this is going to be such a long process/ordeal for you. I thought once you have the root canal it'll be over with. Sucks. :(

Mee
09-13-2007, 09:19 PM
Well, I can't bite down on foods with my front teeth (tooth) for 13 months. That's a pretty big lifestyle change.
That does suck. :csad: :down

ShadowBoxing
09-13-2007, 10:21 PM
Yep. The stitches come out next week. Then in five months I get my new base installed. Once the gum heals around that, my new tooth.

AhabTheArab
09-13-2007, 11:40 PM
you keeping old pink tooth? and i mean, its not that big of a change, rotating where you chew and all.

knowsbleed
09-13-2007, 11:55 PM

Pics...we need pics. I want to manip.

ShadowBoxing
09-13-2007, 11:59 PM
you keeping old pink tooth? and i mean, its not that big of a change, rotating where you chew and all.
It's my front tooth. Rotating all your chewing so you don't bite down with the first damn tooth in your mouth is a pretty big lifestyle change.

ShadowBoxing
09-14-2007, 12:02 AM
Appearance wise it looks more normal than it did before. There is no longer any pronounced gap between my two front teeth, and they look perfectly straight. At the moment my upper lip is swollen so I cannot lift it very well. Maybe sunday I'll be able to photograph the stitches. There is still some recontructive surgury to be done.

Superman4ever
09-14-2007, 01:05 AM

Ouch! Sorry to hear that Shadow. Wow, I didn't think it was going to be a 13 month process...I wish ya the best tho!

jaguarr
09-14-2007, 01:12 AM

Hahaha! :D

jag

Abaddon
09-14-2007, 01:13 AM
well, at least you haven't turned into a mummy.:up:

knowsbleed
09-14-2007, 01:16 AM
Aww...I was hoping you'd be missing one of the front teeth. A gold plated Optimus Prime face would have filled the gap nicely.

zanos
09-14-2007, 03:39 AM

A crown is not needed. Just get a lumineer because your tooth will get darker after the procedure because your tooth is no longer getting blood to it. It's extremely thin and all they do is glue it on and it's permanent. It's also reversible. Just remember to go to a cosmetic dentist who is specifically trained to do this.