PDA

View Full Version : Can King Thor kill the Hulk?

Emma Frost 628
08-29-2003, 11:08 PM
I am doing this on behalf of ThorFan who for some reason is no longer listed on the boards. He requested I do this post. He says if normal Thor was able to defeat Dark Gods, why can't King Thor be able to kill the Hulk?

Emma Frost 628
08-29-2003, 11:10 PM
No

Bapman
08-29-2003, 11:22 PM
Don't think so... I didn't even know that HULK can be killed
Then he'd been dead long ago.
Wait... ONSLAUGHT killed him.

Johnny Blaze
08-29-2003, 11:26 PM
I'd say he'd could come close, but he wouldn't kill him. You never know though with King Thor. If it was normal Thor, Hulk would win after a long and brutal fight.

For some reason, this makes me think of that panel from Ultimates #5...
When, after smacking Hulk a few times with Mjolnir Thor says, "Your jaw is broken, your ribs are cracked, and one of your lungs has just been punctured, Banner. Have you tasted enough of Mjolnir yet?"
Then, with a **** eatin' grin on his face, Hulk replies, "Nah, Thor's hammer just make Hulk horny for Betty again, hippie!"
That was one of the best lines I've ever read in a comic. :D
Freakin' hilarious! http://www.thereprieve.org/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_rollin.gif

Emma Frost 628
08-29-2003, 11:32 PM
ThorFan says:

IF THE DARK GODS ARE MORE POWERFUL THEN THE HULK THEN THERE IS NO REASON WHY KING THOR CAN'T KILL HIM

Johnny Blaze
08-29-2003, 11:48 PM
Who are the Dark Gods anyway? Never heard of them before. :confused:

Bapman
08-29-2003, 11:55 PM
Doesn't really matter... 'cause HULK will just get more pissed of you know what the means...

HULK SMASH PUNY KING !!!

Emma Frost 628
08-29-2003, 11:55 PM
ThorFan says:

They were these gods who destroyed Asgard, and they kicked around Odin and Thor for a while.

and ThorFan says:

I swear by Odin's beard that I will be back!

Bapman
08-29-2003, 11:58 PM
I bet if HULK was pissed enough... he'd have destroyed Asgard too but rather than KICKING odin around... he would

SMASH !!!

Johnny Blaze
08-29-2003, 11:58 PM
Huh, the only god I know that destroyed Asgard was Seth the Serpent God, and he was not that powerful.

Emma Frost 628
08-30-2003, 12:03 AM
ThorFan is angry and says:

Bapman, be realistic, the Hulk is just strong, thats it, nothing more. There is a difference between POWER and Strength, THOR HAS BOTH, the Hulk just has one. So be realistic when you go around saying the Hulk can destroy Asgard, or smash Odin, if normal Thor can do what he did to those Gods, imagine what King Thor would do to the Hulk.

ThorFan
08-30-2003, 12:06 AM
HA! I'VE RETURNED. Why I couldn't get in before means nothing now. I want to thank Emma for putting up with my ranting and raving. Thank you dear. You may bash the greatest hero, but you're very sweet.

Emma Frost 628
08-30-2003, 12:08 AM
You are very welcome!

Bapman
08-30-2003, 12:09 AM
I am kidding man... ca'nt you tell ???
I just LOVE saying HULK SMASH !!!

BTw... I know THOR is more powerful than HULK.

BUT THOR (not King THOR)... isn't THAT much more powerful than HULK... 'cause HULK is faster and more mobile than him.

His only advantage is his hammer and that dang lightning power.

ThorFan
08-30-2003, 12:09 AM
By the way Johnny Blaze if you don't read Thor the Dark Gods were in issues 9 to 12 or something like that. Perrikus even split Thor's hammer in 2. But Thor is the man and he put it back together and...................

ThorFan
08-30-2003, 12:10 AM
Geez I'm glad you're kidding. I had lightning coming out of my ears.

ThorFan
08-30-2003, 12:13 AM
But normal Thor is the one who beat the hell out of these Gods man. He used ALL OF HIS STRENGTH AND POWER TO DO IT. He never used that on the Hulk. So King Thor is more powerful then normal Thor, King Thor using his full strength might be pretty scary.

Spider-Hulk
08-30-2003, 03:52 AM
I doubt strength wise that King Thor would prove a match for the Hulk, but, from a power point of view he may have other powers but nobody has more brute force than the Hulk. There was an issue (I forget which) where Hulk and Thor fought and Hulk landedsix shots on Thor which were totally unanswered. Normal Thor has always been smacked about by the Hulk. King Thor I dare say would get a good smacking aswell, as for killing the Hulk its very doubtful he could, basically the only ways that Im aware of to kill the Hulk is....

Drowning/depriving him of air
Nuke attack

Other than that theoretically the Hulk could potentially withstand quite a lot.

So my answer is, KT could beat Hulk in a fight though itd be tough, but I seriously doubt even King Thor has the power to Kill the Hulk.

Johnny Blaze
08-30-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by ThorFan
By the way Johnny Blaze if you don't read Thor the Dark Gods were in issues 9 to 12 or something like that. Perrikus even split Thor's hammer in 2. But Thor is the man and he put it back together and................... I just started back up again; I stopped around issue #400 and then started picking it up again with the Spiral arc.

BTW, which Hulk are we talking about here? Savage?

Spider-Hulk
08-30-2003, 09:12 AM
I guess the Green Hulk.

gammamega
08-30-2003, 10:44 AM
Thor's hammer has the power to defeat the Hulk.

JoeFixit84
08-30-2003, 10:48 AM
thor needs his hammer, otherwise he would have a very tough time trying to win. example: Thor battled beta ray bill hand to hand with out his hammer and BETA RAY BILL beat thor. beta ray bill was suppose to kill him but didnt. beta ray bill proved to be a better fighter and recieved a hammer(storm breaker) from odin which has simliar powers of the Mjolnir. thor learned at he can be beatened! of course when he has his hammer, he's damn tough, but thats his advantage against everyone. take his hammer away and lets see what he can do. he probably has had battles with out it, but it seems obvious that without it, hes not the all powerful being he is WITH the hammer. take his hammer away and put him up against the hulk or thing. its not an easy fight for him this time.

Guyverjay
08-30-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by JoeFixit84
thor needs his hammer, otherwise he would have a very tough time trying to win. example: Thor battled beta ray bill hand to hand with out his hammer and BETA RAY BILL beat thor. beta ray bill was suppose to kill him but didnt. beta ray bill proved to be a better fighter and recieved a hammer(storm breaker) from odin which has simliar powers of the Mjolnir. thor learned at he can be beatened! of course when he has his hammer, he's damn tough, but thats his advantage against everyone. take his hammer away and lets see what he can do. he probably has had battles with out it, but it seems obvious that without it, hes not the all powerful being he is WITH the hammer. take his hammer away and put him up against the hulk or thing. its not an easy fight for him this time.

That is very true, when savage hulk challenged thor to fight without it, Hulk kicked the crap out of him

JoeFixit84
08-30-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by guyverjay
That is very true, when savage hulk challenged thor to fight without it, Hulk kicked the crap out of him

yes, your right! thor will get ass kicked without his hammer, but hey, he needs it to beat everyone or attempt too. lets give hulk a hammer or Thing, lol, and see what they could do. that would be interesting and pointless, but very interesting.

Johnny Blaze
08-30-2003, 10:58 AM
That was a good issue. Hulked beat the living hell out of him. Lucky for Thor his hammer returned though, or it could've been worse.
Man, I feel sorry for that town that they leveled.

Originally posted by gammamega
Thor's hammer has the power to defeat the Hulk. All Thor's hammer would do is make Hulk horny. :p

Istari Wizard
08-30-2003, 10:59 AM
no not really

ThorFan
08-30-2003, 08:42 PM
OK lets see here.........Well I don't think you guys are really thinking about this. You're letting the Hulk's tremendous strenght get in the way of rational thought. This may seem over simpilified but here it is. The Hulk is nothing more then a very strong monster. Thor is a very strong and powerful GOD. I don't believe any monster of any kind can really KILL a God. We're talking murder here people. Thor never really uses his full strenght, but he does when he is desperate. Now the Hulk can bleed, if it bleeds you can kill it. The Hulk is not an immortal like a God is. So even if the Hulk can beat Thor in a fight that still does not mean that KING Thor or even normal Thor for that matter couldn't kill him if pushed to the brink. Now how can Thor kill the Hulk? Of course not by a straight up beating. He would have to use a lot of his God power to end the Hulk's life, or he can smash his brains in with his hammer.

Johnny Blaze
08-30-2003, 10:16 PM
Asgardians aren't immortal either. They just have extremely extended lifespans.

JoeFixit84
08-30-2003, 10:24 PM
but the point is that thor needs his hammer in order to win! without it he would get his ass handed to him! you also say that thor never uses his full strength, only when desparate. well silver surfer never uses his full strength either. and if the silver surfer did, im sure his power could easily surpass Thors. if silver surfer can re-arrange molecules at will and generates enough cosmic energy, the results could be devastating to whatever he unleashes it upon. thor may be a god, but silver surfer has powers of a god too and if he would just let lose and not hold back (which he alway does), im sure the silver surfer could easily beat almost anyone, that includes thor.

We_Are_Farrelly
08-30-2003, 10:38 PM
I think Thor could kill him if he wanted 2 that is but i am more a fan of the Hulk than Thor i am sayin that he could because Thor is a god (aint he) But he would have a hell of a fight on his hands GO HULK

ThorFan
08-30-2003, 11:30 PM
I think Marvel should do a seperate Hulk vs Thor miniseries. I mean this debate has to end of who could beat who. I still say Thor, Kirby's or Jurgens.

Johnny Blaze
08-30-2003, 11:39 PM
I'd like to see King Thor take on the greatest Hulk ever created...The Maestro. :hulk:

ThorFan
08-31-2003, 12:14 AM
In the story they have to fight in Manhattan and destroy everything, maybe end up in Madison Square Garden during a Knick game, and end up fighting in the subway, and so on. Why do they fight? Well hell I don't know. someone get creative I'm not any good.

Johnny Blaze
08-31-2003, 12:21 AM
Why are they fighting? Maestro, seeing Thor from behind and thinking him a woman, slaps him on the ass which enrages the thunder god who then smacks Maestro with Mjolnir...and it's on. :p

Eyeballing
08-31-2003, 05:44 PM
ok you guys i think your missing the point, the question is CAN King Thor kill the Hulk, so that means is it within his ability? Yes it very much is, now whether or not he would be able to do so is another question

ThorFan
08-31-2003, 08:44 PM
YES HE WOULD BE VERY ABLE TO DO SO IF HE REALLY WANTED TOO.

Bapman
08-31-2003, 09:00 PM
Ok... sooo from all this argument... the best result I can come up with is.

HULK is stronger and faster than THOR and KING THOR.
Without hammer NORMAL THOR would get his butt handed to him BUT with hammer... its a tie.
KING THOR without HAMMER will also get his butt handed to him but will be more challenging.
BUT
With HAMMER... he can defeat HULK... but will be a big challenge.

BUT kill... no... other than ONSLAUGHT... no has ever managed to KILL HULK.
So my conclusion... defeat... yes... most certainly... BUT KILL... sorry... not possible

Anser is pretty simple... just ask yourself... can HULK take NUKE... if he can... then you can;t kill him.

My answer... yes he can... did that even in the movie so that just gives a glimpse of how TOUGH he is in the comicbook.

Spider-Hulk
09-01-2003, 04:03 AM
I concur

Morg
09-01-2003, 06:30 AM
Yes King Thor can kill the Hulk but will King Thor kill the Hulk? Thor does know inside the Hulk is a innocent man.

Spider-Hulk
09-01-2003, 06:47 AM
No way ho-zay! King Thor could not kill the Hulk. If he was able to then Id eat my hat.

ThorFan
09-02-2003, 10:15 PM
OPEN WIDE SPIDER-HULK!

Spider-Hulk
09-03-2003, 05:29 AM
Yeah, wide or not, Hulk has survived worse than Thor in his time. Besides, think of it like this, Juggernaut has given Thor a good trouncing, yet, when Juggernaut took on Hulk, Hulk absaloutley battered him, except for when he was disguised as a forest worker.

Hulk has fought some very powerful dudes, yes I agree that King Thor would prove more than a match for Hulk in a fight, its highly unlikely that Thor could kill the Hulk.

Guyverjay
09-03-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Spider-Hulk
Yeah, wide or not, Hulk has survived worse than Thor in his time. Besides, think of it like this, Juggernaut has given Thor a good trouncing, yet, when Juggernaut took on Hulk, Hulk absaloutley battered him, except for when he was disguised as a forest worker.

Hulk has fought some very powerful dudes, yes I agree that King Thor would prove more than a match for Hulk in a fight, its highly unlikely that Thor could kill the Hulk.

King thor CAN kill the Hulk. Odin force godblast (full strength) equals DEATH for the hulk.

JoeFixit84
09-03-2003, 09:54 AM
King thor CAN kill the Hulk. Odin force godblast (full strength) equals DEATH for the hulk.

just how powerful is Odin force godblast (full strength)? compare it to something real. if its powerful enough to kill the hulk, it looks like Thor takes the easy way out cause Thor could never defeat hulk without his hammer. its the hammer that hurts Hulk, not Thor.

Guyverjay
09-03-2003, 09:57 AM
just how powerful is Odin force godblast (full strength)? compare it to something real. if its powerful enough to kill the hulk, it looks like Thor takes the easy way out cause Thor could never defeat hulk without his hammer. its the hammer that hurts Hulk, not Thor.

The easy way out:confused:

What are you talking about? Its one of his powers, do you want him not to use it.

Thors normal godblast damaged a celestials armour:o

JoeFixit84
09-03-2003, 10:08 AM
The easy way out:confused:

What are you talking about? Its one of his powers, do you want him not to use it.

Thors normal godblast damaged a celestials armour:o
is this the only possible way for him to kill hulk? cause with the hammer thor can do it. take his hammer away, and let them go at, the longer thor lasts in a battle with hulk, the sooner he is defeated and even longer could even die. Thor isnt to much to handle without is hammer. when thor fought juggernaut, he teleported im away nermerous times, why? cause he couldnt beat him. it doesnt make sense why hulk would be killed by thor but can defeat juggernaut, when thor couldnt. if hulk can survive a heart of a nuclear explosion, it doesnt mean certain death by that odin blast. but if thor could, i guess it seems fair cause hulk could beat him without hammer, but with hammer its the power that wins, which hulk doesnt have.

Guyverjay
09-03-2003, 10:10 AM
is this the only possible way for him to kill hulk? cause with the hammer thor can do it. take his hammer away, and let them go at, the longer thor lasts in a battle with hulk, the sooner he is defeated and even longer could even die. Thor isnt to much to handle without is hammer. when thor fought juggernaut, he teleported im away nermerous times, why? cause he couldnt beat him. it doesnt make sense why hulk would be killed by thor but can defeat juggernaut, when thor couldnt. if hulk can survive a heart of a nuclear explosion, it doesnt mean certain death by that odin blast. but if thor could, i guess it seems fair cause hulk could beat him without hammer, but with hammer its the power that wins, which hulk doesnt have.

King thor doesn't NEED the hammer anymore and yes the odin force godblast would kill the hulk. Do you even know what a celestial is??

JoeFixit84
09-03-2003, 10:54 AM
King thor doesn't NEED the hammer anymore and yes the odin force godblast would kill the hulk. Do you even know what a celestial is?? explain to me more about king thor, like the differences between him and regular thor. he is obviously new to me.

Guyverjay
09-03-2003, 10:57 AM
explain to me more about king thor, like the differences between him and regular thor. he is obviously new to me.

Do a search for King thor on these boards and you'll find ALL the information you'll need:)

ThorFan
09-03-2003, 12:32 PM
OK FIRST OF ALL THE REASON THOR LOST TO JUGGLES IS BECAUSE THOR WAS SICK, ISSUE 420 I BELIEVE. SECOND OF ALL I STARTED THIS POST I HAVE TO END IT. THOR AND HULK FOUGHT A BUNCH OF TIMES, SOMETIMES THOR WON, SOMETIMES HULK WON, SOMETIMES IT WAS A TIE. IT DEPENDS ON THE WRITERS. KING THOR NEVER FOUGHT HULK, BUT IF HE DID IT WOULD ALL DEPEND ON THE WRITER. IS KING THOR CAPABLE OF KILLING THE HULK? IF THAT THING ONSLAUGHT COULD DO IT, THERE IS NO REASON WHY A GOD COULDN'T AS WELL.

THE END.

Guyverjay
09-03-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by ThorFan
OK FIRST OF ALL THE REASON THOR LOST TO JUGGLES IS BECAUSE THOR WAS SICK, ISSUE 420 I BELIEVE. SECOND OF ALL I STARTED THIS POST I HAVE TO END IT. THOR AND HULK FOUGHT A BUNCH OF TIMES, SOMETIMES THOR WON, SOMETIMES HULK WON, SOMETIMES IT WAS A TIE. IT DEPENDS ON THE WRITERS. KING THOR NEVER FOUGHT HULK, BUT IF HE DID IT WOULD ALL DEPEND ON THE WRITER. IS KING THOR CAPABLE OF KILLING THE HULK? IF THAT THING ONSLAUGHT COULD DO IT, THERE IS NO REASON WHY A GOD COULDN'T AS WELL.

THE END.

1) why are you shouting?

2)When did onslaught Kill the hulk??

3)Onslaught was far more powerful than King thor, so how does it even relate??

4)It isn't the end just because you say so

Mr Furious
09-03-2003, 12:46 PM

THE END.

onslaught could destroy king thor! and whats the point of saying "THE END" nothing has ended.

ThorFan
09-03-2003, 12:47 PM
You sad mortal.

Mr Furious
09-03-2003, 12:48 PM
you take this too seriously, now you think youre Thor... hahaha...too funny

Eyeballing
09-03-2003, 02:36 PM
so your saying that we should take away captain america's sheild, wolverine's claws, daredevil's billy club come on its thor's hammer is part of him get over it

Mr Furious
09-03-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by dark_knight_fan
so your saying that we should take away captain america's sheild, wolverine's claws, daredevil's billy club come on its thor's hammer is part of him get over it get rid of it all and lets see who wins ;)

jan walenta
09-03-2003, 02:49 PM
This is a really easy question to answer. Yes King Thor can kill the Hulk. He is a full fledged skyfather he has the power within him to kill Hulk. Now he isn't going to do it with strength alone cause Hulk win equal and then surpass any strength Thor might gain from the Odinpower. But with the Odinpower's other powers like Godblasts and simply removing or erasing Hulk from existance The Hulk really stands no chance against King Thor unless it is hand to hand Hulk is dead.

A better fight would be like King Thor vs Atum the God eater or King Thor vs Tyrant maybe even a cosmic cube but not Hulk. Hulk is a being of nothing but endless physical strength with god like durability.

Guyverjay
09-03-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by jan walenta
This is a really easy question to answer. Yes King Thor can kill the Hulk. He is a full fledged skyfather he has the power within him to kill Hulk. Now he isn't going to do it with strength alone cause Hulk win equal and then surpass any strength Thor might gain from the Odinpower. But with the Odinpower's other powers like Godblasts and simply removing or erasing Hulk from existance The Hulk really stands no chance against King Thor unless it is hand to hand Hulk is dead.

A better fight would be like King Thor vs Atum the God eater or King Thor vs Tyrant maybe even a cosmic cube but not Hulk. Hulk is a being of nothing but endless physical strength with god like durability.

King thor cannot erase Hulk from existance and a cosmic cube would kick King thors ass all over space

Spider-Hulk
09-03-2003, 03:16 PM
King Thor cant kill the Hulk,

Ok I will cede that a full fledged God blast may do it, but heres the problem Hulk's healing factor, it would start working the minute the blast hit(he has regenerated from a skeleton), and there is nothing to say it wouldnt carry on working after his death(if Thor could do it) thereby allowing him to not die and if he did he wouldnt stay dead for very long, so how does King Thor kill Hulk? The best he could hope for is a micro death, not a macro death.

For one thing he has to successfully land this huge blast, before the Hulk sends him into space with a haymaker.

Guyverjay
09-03-2003, 03:20 PM
King Thor cant kill the Hulk,

Ok I will cede that a full fledged God blast may do it, but heres the problem Hulk's healing factor, it would start working the minute the blast hit(he has regenerated from a skeleton), and there is nothing to say it wouldnt carry on working after his death(if Thor could do it) thereby allowing him to not die and if he did he wouldnt stay dead for very long, so how does King Thor kill Hulk? The best he could hope for is a micro death, not a macro death.

For one thing he has to successfully land this huge blast, before the Hulk sends him into space with a haymaker.

He can't heal from molecules:o

Jaguar God
09-03-2003, 03:31 PM
yeah, my sentiments exactly. Hulk is vaporized and can't regen after that. Ok, this topic is closed. How about King Thor vs. Silver Surfer?

Spider-Hulk
09-03-2003, 03:31 PM
Thats IF Thor could blast him to molecules. thats a big IF dude
Originally posted by Jaguar God
yeah, my entiments exactly. Hulk is vaporized and can't regen after that. Ok, this topic is closed. How about King Thor vs. Silver Surfer?
No this topic is not closed, just cause you say so, thats a tad arrogant is it not?

Jaguar God
09-03-2003, 03:32 PM
excuse me, GODBLAST?

Jaguar God
09-03-2003, 03:33 PM
ok, new topic.

Spider-Hulk
09-03-2003, 03:35 PM
Uh no.....Theres no proof that the Godblast would vaporise him, but there is proof to say that if it didnt Hulk would still be alive.

Jaguar God
09-03-2003, 03:36 PM
no, new topic.

Spider-Hulk
09-03-2003, 03:38 PM
Why, the Thor camp still has to prove Thor can kill Hulk.

Guyverjay
09-03-2003, 03:50 PM
Uh no.....Theres no proof that the Godblast would vaporise him, but there is proof to say that if it didnt Hulk would still be alive.

What was I thinking? , I mean NORMAL thors godblast going though a Celestial (in the top 10 most powerful beings in the universe) doesn't prove anything at all. The fact that thor is probably more than 100 times more powerful now then he was then also doesn't prove a thing

Jaguar God
09-03-2003, 03:54 PM
Why, the Thor camp still has to prove Thor can kill Hulk.

I'm not a big fan of either Hulk or Thor, but guyverjay is usually right about these things, and well, Thor is a GOD, if that doesn't give the answer away. We're not talking about Hulk God or King Hulk or Hulkfather, are we? Ok, new topic, King Thor vs. Silver Surfer. Will the godblast kill Surfer?

Eyeballing
09-03-2003, 03:57 PM
umm maybe kill but i dont think he could destroy him SS is extermley hard to injure let alone destroy maybe kill though

Jaguar God
09-03-2003, 04:01 PM
Do you think SS will ever be killed in the comics?

Eyeballing
09-03-2003, 04:02 PM
well from what ive seen the only people with the power to kill SS are cosmic beings such as Galactus or the LT not sure about Death im sure she could though but to answer your questin umm well i dont think he is such a major player to get a death to boost sales or anything but i also think that he has been around long enough to have enough respect and senority that no one would kill him off. Although it would be pretty interesting seeing it, because obviously SS wouldnt just let it happen plus we would probably see him go all out as oppossed to him holding back.

So that means that more than likely he would do something similar to the infinity what was it war or crusade where he absorbed a lot energy from the sun to vastly increase his strength. Plus if he was killed Galatctus would no doubt seek vengence for having his most favored creation destroyed since he doesnt take lightly to it.

Jaguar God
09-03-2003, 04:22 PM
or he could get skin cancer and start peeling real bad

Jaguar God
09-03-2003, 04:34 PM
or maybe leprosy....ewww, silver pieces falling in space

Mr Furious
09-03-2003, 04:45 PM
i think that if thor tried to kill silver surfer, he'd be in for a big surprise. silver surfer would realize how thors powers have increased and im sure silver surfer would not hold back the full extent of his powers.

i think the silver surfer could increase his powers to a greater level than thor could. i honestly dont think thor could kill silver surfer or destroy him. i've read that his body is nearly indestructable, but everyone has there own opinions. but lets say that if silver surfer could be killed by thor i will quote dark_knight_fan; "if he(silver surfer) was killed, Galatctus would no doubt seek vengence for having his most favored creation destroyed since he doesnt take lightly to it". thor better hide cause galactus just might eat/destroy him.

plus with the powers silver surfer has, why couldnt he kill thor?

Eyeballing
09-03-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Mr Furious
i think that if thor tried to kill silver surfer, he'd be in for a big surprise. silver surfer would realize how thors powers have increased and im sure silver surfer would not hold back the full extent of his powers.

i think the silver surfer could increase his powers to a greater level than thor could. i honestly dont think thor could kill silver surfer or destroy him. i've read that his body is nearly indestructable, but everyone has there own opinions. but lets say that if silver surfer could be killed by thor i will quote dark_knight_fan; "if he(silver surfer) was killed, Galatctus would no doubt seek vengence for having his most favored creation destroyed since he doesnt take lightly to it". thor better hide cause galactus just might eat/destroy him.

plus with the powers silver surfer has, why couldnt he kill thor?

well i wasnt necissarily talking about King Thor whether or not he has the power to kill someone like SS is still to be seen.But he did scare off Galactus with his Godblast before and damage a Celestial which is pretty hard to do. So he might very well be able to Destroy the SS and fend off Galactus but also as someone else wiser than myself has said the Godblast leaves Thor extremley Drained and he is not that accurate with it lol soooo

Mr Furious
09-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by dark_knight_fan
well i wasnt necissarily talking about King Thor whether or not he has the power to kill someone like SS is still to be seen.But he did scare off Galactus with his Godblast before and damage a Celestial which is pretty hard to do. So he might very well be able to Destroy the SS and fend off Galactus but also as someone else wiser than myself has said the Godblast leaves Thor extremley Drained and he is not that accurate with it lol soooo

ok, so therefore king thor could possibly have the powers to kill SS, but SS may also have the powers to kill thor too, using his full power! galactus would porbably be fearful of a godblast, but then again he might only be surprised and if it drains thor greatly, then galactus who is obviously more powerful could still destroy thor if he really wanted to. im sure thor could damage galactus but if it takes a god blast to do so, but galactus would easily dispose or at least defeat a drained king thor.

Spider-Hulk
09-03-2003, 05:43 PM
What was I thinking? , I mean NORMAL thors godblast going though a Celestial (in the top 10 most powerful beings in the universe) doesn't prove anything at all. The fact that thor is probably more than 100 times more powerful now then he was then also doesn't prove a thing
Thor Godblasted Juggernaut and pushed him back, there must have been some power behind that yes? But Juggernaut is still alive, he is not invincible but he survived it, so how come by that same logic the Hulk wouldnt, who is as durable as they come? Oh wait...."but Thor didnt hit Juggernaut as hard as he could..." Yeah right well, that must be it.

If this is the case the godblast would just go straight thru Hulk, leave a big hole, which would close up in a matter of moments.

Im not a rabid Hulk fan, I like Thor too, I just think you are over-estimating one and under-estimating the other. Has King Thor killed anybody using his godly powers yet? I mean Hulk is a heavy duty guy, and since his strength knows no limits, his durability which is tied to strength must also know no limits. Which is why I seriouly doubt King Thor is gonna be killing Jade Jaws, besides Hulk moves pretty quick when he wants, hed maybe just dodge the thing, either way Hulk would still be alive.

I accept that King Thor in a fight would most of the time best him, but I seriously doubt hed be able to kill Hulk.

Guyverjay
09-03-2003, 05:51 PM
Thor Godblasted Juggernaut and pushed him back, there must have been some power behind that yes? But Juggernaut is still alive, he is not invincible but he survived it, so how come by that same logic the Hulk wouldnt, who is as durable as they come? Oh wait...."but Thor didnt hit Juggernaut as hard as he could..." Yeah right well, that must be it.

If this is the case the godblast would just go straight thru Hulk, leave a big hole, which would close up in a matter of moments.

Im not a rabid Hulk fan, I like Thor too, I just think you are over-estimating one and under-estimating the other. Has King Thor killed anybody using his godly powers yet? I mean Hulk is a heavy duty guy, and since his strength knows no limits, his durability which is tied to strength must also know no limits. Which is why I seriouly doubt King Thor is gonna be killing Jade Jaws, besides Hulk moves pretty quick when he wants, hed maybe just dodge the thing, either way Hulk would still be alive.

I accept that King Thor in a fight would most of the time best him, but I seriously doubt hed be able to kill Hulk.

Juggernaut is pretty much PHYSICALLY invulnernable (the only person to physically injure him in anyway was Onslaught) and you can count on one hand how many times juggy has ever been pushed back,( that would be once). Hulk is NOT physically invulnerable (otherwise he wouldn't need a healing factor).

Until Hulk is 100 times more durable than a celestial you're just plain wrong

Spider-Hulk
09-03-2003, 06:02 PM
Juggernaut has a high degree of resistance to physical harm. So ok, but I doubt Im that wrong, I mean, King Thor is just regular Thor+ Odin. Yeah his godblast may tear through the Hulk but he wouldnt be dead as a result. And if the Normal Thor can smash a celestials armour, how comes he never used the godblasts on him before to bring about death?

Oh and Hulk did injure Juggernaut in Hulk 404 he winded him, he seemed hurt to me ;)

While its true in a fight King Thor is going to win, like I say, its highly unlikely that his blasts would kill the Hulk, he heals up to damn quick Thor would have to keep pummeling him untill the Hulk was just a green pile of goo. That aint likely to happen, besides, with Hulk it goes 2 ways.

1. He gets hurt and it stops him....or
2. more commonly, it just pisses him off further making him that much tougher and stronger again.

one godblast may KO Hulk, he wouldnt die I wouldnt of thought, but would Thor be able to kill him while helpless, what about his warrior honour and stuff.

Simply put Hulk aint never gonna die at Thors hand.

Jaguar God
09-03-2003, 08:38 PM
Why would Thor want to kil old Juggs anyway? He's not a killer. If he had to kill, then look out.

J0E CRE3P
09-03-2003, 10:11 PM
HULK SMASH!!!

ThorFan
09-03-2003, 10:19 PM
My turn.......This may sound silly but you leave me no choice. OK Thor hits stupid retarted Hulk with the God Blast, gets on top of Hul and starts to smash his skull and brians with Mjolnir. Hulk is dead, and I smile.

Eyeballing
09-03-2003, 11:07 PM

are you sure about that? i mean wolvie's healing factor is awesome, but if he gets MAJOR organs ripped out or loses too much blood he WILL die, i would assume that this would alos be true with the Hulk, plus his strength increses with how pissed he gets ive never heard of him becoming more durable as he gets mad, but ive just never heard of it doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

I know when he and wolvie fought when Todd Mcfarlene was drawing it he kept healing faster when wolvie kept cutting him so maybe it is linked its possible. Also Hulk starting off isnt that durable, i mean yes he is extremley tough but not even close to someone's level like Thanos or SS who are almost IMPOSSIBLE to hurt or permantly injure or injure at all, same goes with a Celestial, so if King Thor could put a hole in a celestial i think he could do some SERIOUS damage to the Hulk[/B[

[B] he moves quick but a bolt of LIGHTning and the Hulk moving out of the way let me think which is faster, Hulk ISNT THAT fast, quick but come on dodging a lightning bolt? not a chance

Bapman
09-03-2003, 11:20 PM
THis ODIN FORCE... is it as powerful as a NUKE ???
If yes... then forget it... if not... then how much more POWERFUL ???
If twice or three times then forget it.

Like I said before... HULK taken more power weilding force than THOR's ODIN force and survived.

ONSLAUGHT people... no matter what you say I doubt even KING THOR is as powerful as ONSLAUGHT and HULK broke Onlsaught's armour PLUS it took ONSLAUGHT 2 direct hits with full power to kill HULK.

AGAIN... I mention the movie... it was pretty clear he was weaker in the movie than the comics and even THERE he was a GROUND ZERO for a NUKE... a NUKE people... and came out unharmed.
THAT's how tough HULK is.

I don't think ppl here over estimating KING THOR's powers... but more of underestimating HULK's toughness.

Eyeballing
09-03-2003, 11:50 PM
no im not underestimating Hulk's toughness he is very tough but i dont think your taking into consideration HOW hard is is to for one damage or injure a Celestial let alone break their armor which im not saying Hulk couldnt do the same (remember though Jean Grey removed Banner form the Hulk's subconcious to do that because banner ofetn held the Hulk back with banner gone hulk was in FULL RAGE as weve never seen him before so he is NEVER that strong) but dishing it out and taking are 2 totally different things. One is not totally dependant on the other, dont believe me take wolverine for exaple.

We all know he can dish it out but in comparison as to how MUCH he can take i dont think there is any question that he can take a great Deal more than he can dish out. Now with the Hulk its a little different sure he probably could get mad enough to become tough enough that he MIGHT be able to survive Thor's Godblast, but he would have to be pretty pissed off and i dont think he gets that mad often or at all.

Now back to the Celestial there are probably only a hand full of beings that could damage or injure a Celestial and i dont think SS could even do so and he is up there in terms of sheer power maybe not top 3 but definatly top 10 if not top 5 most powerful beings overall not counting cosmic. Also if Thor's Godblast can scare off Galactus then i think just maybe it is A LOT more powerful than 1, 2, 3 or even 100 nukes, i mean think about it Galactus doesnt concern himself with the explosion of a planet but yet Thor's Godblast can make him think twice? Just imagine what it would do to the Hulk even if he is really pissed off.

Bapman
09-03-2003, 11:58 PM
Ok... In understand what you meant
BUT
I was also asking how POWERFUL KING THOR's full blast is. 'Cause like I said... HULK can take a nuke directly like KING THOR.
PLUS... if KING THOR does hit him with full blast... sure it would hurt HULK... I am not saying it won't but it's pretty clear HULK will not be taken out with one superhit. C'mon you have agree on that.
AND if that's true... then think... after that hit... how PISSED OFF will HULK be ???
That;s what I was trying to say that the more pissed off HULK gets the stronget and better he becomes... and KING THOR's full blast will make him QUITE pissed off !!! :D

Eyeballing
09-04-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Bapman
Ok... In understand what you meant
BUT
I was also asking how POWERFUL KING THOR's full blast is. 'Cause like I said... HULK can take a nuke directly like KING THOR.
PLUS... if KING THOR does hit him with full blast... sure it would hurt HULK... I am not saying it won't but it's pretty clear HULK will not be taken out with one superhit. C'mon you have agree on that.
AND if that's true... then think... after that hit... how PISSED OFF will HULK be ???
That;s what I was trying to say that the more pissed off HULK gets the stronget and better he becomes... and KING THOR's full blast will make him QUITE pissed off !!! :D

Noooooo you dont get what im saying, i still dont think YOU understand how HARD it is to hurt/infure a celestial, think SS and how incredibly hard it is to injure him im sure a Celestial is A LOT durable than SS and the Hulk isnt in either of their leagues in terms of Invunerability, not that he isnt extremley tough he is but not even close to those guys leagues. So IMO its pretty safe to say that King Thor's Godblast would destroy the Hulk, oh btw i am pretty sure Thor made Galactus retreat when he was sitll just Thor not king Thor :D ;)

Spider-Hulk
09-04-2003, 08:28 AM
For the love of heaven that celestial argument, is just proving our point about the Hulk, the blast would just tear through him, he then heals up and he is still alive. Hulk has regenerated from a skeleton nearly, so I think he can heal from a hole in him, also, Hulk has the quickest healing factor, not Wolverine.

Silver Surfer is believed to be indestructable, but he can still be knocked out, so there.

Hulk I tell you would survive a godblast from King Thor. Thor couldnt kill the Hulk. Now people question Hulks durability, well, Hulk is a demi-godlike regenerative in terms of durability. Thor is Godlike and then top of the list you got Invulnerable, but, Hulk can augment his durability to at least godlike with sufficient rage, as for Jean Grey, well, during that thing with Onslaught Banner was controlling the Green Hulk, she switched off his control leaving the Green Hulk to control, simply put Hulk can dish it and take it.

Unless Thor can blast Hulk with more power than a nuke then Hulk aint dying. So in order to prove King Thor has more power than a nuke he has to show us, in the comics, and he hasnt yet, so untill this happens, Thor cant kill the Hulk.

Guyverjay
09-04-2003, 09:51 AM
For the love of heaven that celestial argument, is just proving our point about the Hulk, the blast would just tear through him, he then heals up and he is still alive. Hulk has regenerated from a skeleton nearly, so I think he can heal from a hole in him, also, Hulk has the quickest healing factor, not Wolverine.

Silver Surfer is believed to be indestructable, but he can still be knocked out, so there.

Hulk I tell you would survive a godblast from King Thor. Thor couldnt kill the Hulk. Now people question Hulks durability, well, Hulk is a demi-godlike regenerative in terms of durability. Thor is Godlike and then top of the list you got Invulnerable, but, Hulk can augment his durability to at least godlike with sufficient rage, as for Jean Grey, well, during that thing with Onslaught Banner was controlling the Green Hulk, she switched off his control leaving the Green Hulk to control, simply put Hulk can dish it and take it.

Unless Thor can blast Hulk with more power than a nuke then Hulk aint dying. So in order to prove King Thor has more power than a nuke he has to show us, in the comics, and he hasnt yet, so untill this happens, Thor cant kill the Hulk.

Your bias shows no bounds

A celestial is over TWO THOUSAND FEET TALL, (they are in the top 10 most powerful beings in the entire universe). The blast radius of NORMAL thors Godblast was miles bigger than the hulk. Odin was one of the most poweful beings in the universe, he PUT DOWN THANOS FOR THE COUNT WITH ONE NORMAL BLAST. Thor now has Odins power on top of his own. ONE ODINFORCE full powered Godblast would KILL the HULK. It would atomise him not cause a hole , there would be NOTHING left.

Eyeballing
09-04-2003, 10:39 AM

Actually it is/was dedpool with the fastest healing factor

and? ive already said this, even if he is unconcious he is still pretty much damn invunerable so it doesnt matter if he is awake or not lol

Mr Furious
09-04-2003, 12:27 PM
king thor definitely has some extremely intense powers but even though thor drove away galactus away, i really dont think thor could destroy galactus. if it drains alot of energy out of him when using a godblast, then galactus would have no problem finishing thor off. that is obvious. but it also depends on how much of king thors power galactus can take. how does galactus stand up against one celestial?

i dont think thor would even waste a godblast on galactus unless he really had too, because thor would endanger himself by using one. if galactus was only injured then thor is in trouble. a godblast could knockout SS but it would never destroy his body. besides, couldnt the SS's awareness warn him of such a blast coming? king thor could knock him out, but destroy his body is another story. SS will come back and if he would absorb massive amounts of cosmic energy, which he can, then thor has a match, one he could lose. especially if SS wanted to use his powers to transform thors own molecules into something else, but that wouldnt be easy. yet of course it all depends on the writer if such a match were to ever exsist.

DACMAN
09-04-2003, 12:28 PM
As one of the leading DP fans I have to say, your wrong. Hulk's healing factor IS quicker than DP's. He has had his arm, hand, and finger cut off and it didn't grow back instantly. I have many Hulk comics in which he is burt to the bone, or has a giant hole in him and it heals instantly. I have this one issue that he gets a giant junk blasted out of him and he puts his hand over it to keep his guts inside. And it heals right over his hand. Hulk does have the best healing factor in the marvel universe.

Oh yeah, and Onslaught didn't kill the Hulk. He serperated Bruce and the Hulk. But he didn't kill him.

And as far as this whole King Thor thing. All I know is whenever they fought before, Hulk always handed Thor his divine @$$.

Spider-Hulk
09-04-2003, 12:35 PM
A celestial is over TWO THOUSAND FEET TALL, (they are in the top 10 most powerful beings in the entire universe). The blast radius of NORMAL thors Godblast was miles bigger than the hulk. Odin was one of the most poweful beings in the universe, he PUT DOWN THANOS FOR THE COUNT WITH ONE NORMAL BLAST. Thor now has Odins power on top of his own. ONE ODINFORCE full powered Godblast would KILL the HULK. It would atomise him not cause a hole , there would be NOTHING left
Says you, I doubt it would atomise him.

Spider-Hulk
09-04-2003, 12:36 PM
Oh and Im not biased, I just dont think Thors godblast would kill him. Simple as that.

Guyverjay
09-04-2003, 12:40 PM
Oh and Im not biased, I just dont think Thors godblast would kill him. Simple as that.

I think you are:)

You seem to think the HULk is multiple times more durable than a top 10 cosmic being. Smells like bias to me

Eyeballing
09-04-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by DACMAN
As one of the leading DP fans I have to say, your wrong. Hulk's healing factor IS quicker than DP's. He has had his arm, hand, and finger cut off and it didn't grow back instantly. I have many Hulk comics in which he is burt to the bone, or has a giant hole in him and it heals instantly. I have this one issue that he gets a giant junk blasted out of him and he puts his hand over it to keep his guts inside. And it heals right over his hand. Hulk does have the best healing factor in the marvel universe.

Oh yeah, and Onslaught didn't kill the Hulk. He serperated Bruce and the Hulk. But he didn't kill him.

And as far as this whole King Thor thing. All I know is whenever they fought before, Hulk always handed Thor his divine @$$.

i would have thought that DP had a more accelerated one, but guess not and what about Sabertooth after he got it amped up in the Weapon X series? You know after he got burned to a crisp then pretty much ALL of his organs arteries veins and skin grew back in a few seconds, that has to be at least equal to the hulks right?:confused:

Spider-Hulk
09-04-2003, 02:53 PM
I think not ;)

Well Ok then, how about this, King Thor could maybe Kill the Hulk but we all know he wont, hows that then? :D

BTW Hulk has the top healing factor dark_knight_fan, and the top strength, all in all he is a top man/thing.

Yes I do like Hulk but I like Thor a lot too, I buy his damn comic and love it! Thor=Top man

Jaguar God
09-05-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by DACMAN
All I know is whenever they fought before, Hulk always handed Thor his divine @$$.

That wasn't King Thor. It would be like you getting your ass kicked by a bully or a bully trying to kick your mega super-powered ass.

Bapman
09-05-2003, 12:40 AM
Yes... BUT we are talking KILLING HULK here... let's KING THOR's ODIN blast can skin him to his skeletons....
He'd still HEAL BACK !!!
And we all know it would more difficult to incinerate someones inner flesh through the skin with one blast.
PLUS... add HULK... you get HULK being completely wipedout with some broken skeleton parts... and healing back in few seconds.

Hope I am right... 'cause I don't know this much about THOR or HULK... I am just trying to put what you guys said in order.

Guyverjay
09-05-2003, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by Bapman
Yes... BUT we are talking KILLING HULK here... let's KING THOR's ODIN blast can skin him to his skeletons....
He'd still HEAL BACK !!!
And we all know it would more difficult to incinerate someones inner flesh through the skin with one blast.
PLUS... add HULK... you get HULK being completely wipedout with some broken skeleton parts... and healing back in few seconds.

Hope I am right... 'cause I don't know this much about THOR or HULK... I am just trying to put what you guys said in order.

His Godblast is a continuous beam of magical energy that is bigger than the hulks body. Until hulks bones are MULTIPLE times durable than a celestials armour. He gets atomised.

Spider-Hulk
09-05-2003, 07:57 AM
Funny then how Hulk has never recieved a godblast in the past, if its so special, youd think then that Thor would just KO him using a weakish godblast.

Celestial Armour, you Thor Fanboy! :D

BTW I was reading Happy Birthday part 1 of Amazing Spider-Man, and Thor was in that doing a godblast, and it didnt look biger than the Hulk to me.

Spider-Hulk
09-05-2003, 09:11 AM
I have done a little research into this whole King Thor killing Hulk thing to back up my claim that Thor cannot kill the Hulk and actually I must say I found some evidence!!! A little sketchy but still, evidence!

There was a comic from long ago, inside this little gem it shows Modok actaully atomising the Abomination, Hulks evil twin. This is great I think, very apt to the argument at hand, Abomination survived this, but, and this is where the hole is, I can find absaloutley no explanation in my research as to how he pieced himself back together, which means that Abomination somehow pieced himself back together from atoms, I didnt find out if this is the actual explanation though, its an assumption based on the facts I uncovered like I said there is a hole in my research, I didnt find if someone was responsible for his piecing together. But Abomination does have a healing factor of his own we know that much, but Hulk has an even more advanced one, so IF Abomination can piece himself back from atoms then the Hulk must be able to as well, which means guyverjay that if King Thor could atomise the Hulk it wouldnt be the end of him. So King Thor cant kill the Hulk that way.

This comic is bloody old, I know that, but still valid, so if anybody knows of how for definate Abomination was pieced back together(no theories, comic evidence only) then post away and then thats it I have to accept defeat that if King Thor can atomise the Hulk then he is dead, but, if nobody can, then Im right and the Thor fanboys eat defeat! :D ha ha ha

Guyverjay
09-05-2003, 09:37 AM
Funny then how Hulk has never recieved a godblast in the past, if its so special, youd think then that Thor would just KO him using a weakish godblast.

Celestial Armour, you Thor Fanboy! :D

BTW I was reading Happy Birthday part 1 of Amazing Spider-Man, and Thor was in that doing a godblast, and it didnt look biger than the Hulk to me.

Thor fanboy??

I don't even read thor:o

The blast is dangerous to him as well which is why he doesn't hand out godblasts every five seconds:o

The one against juggy was enourmous,you're also forgeting the fact that thor has the odin force now.

It seems to me you don't even realise how powerful odin was:o

The hulk woud have lasted all but 2 minutres against that guy:o

Guyverjay
09-05-2003, 09:39 AM
I have done a little research into this whole King Thor killing Hulk thing to back up my claim that Thor cannot kill the Hulk and actually I must say I found some evidence!!! A little sketchy but still, evidence!

There was a comic from long ago, inside this little gem it shows Modok actaully atomising the Abomination, Hulks evil twin. This is great I think, very apt to the argument at hand, Abomination survived this, but, and this is where the hole is, I can find absaloutley no explanation in my research as to how he pieced himself back together, which means that Abomination somehow pieced himself back together from atoms, I didnt find out if this is the actual explanation though, its an assumption based on the facts I uncovered like I said there is a hole in my research, I didnt find if someone was responsible for his piecing together. But Abomination does have a healing factor of his own we know that much, but Hulk has an even more advanced one, so IF Abomination can piece himself back from atoms then the Hulk must be able to as well, which means guyverjay that if King Thor could atomise the Hulk it wouldnt be the end of him. So King Thor cant kill the Hulk that way.

This comic is bloody old, I know that, but still valid, so if anybody knows of how for definate Abomination was pieced back together(no theories, comic evidence only) then post away and then thats it I have to accept defeat that if King Thor can atomise the Hulk then he is dead, but, if nobody can, then Im right and the Thor fanboys eat defeat! :D ha ha ha

The Incredible Hulk Annual #15: An explosion occurs in space and from that explosion, a figure falls to Earth. SHIELD comes to investigate the figure and finds the Abomination who is speaking very elegantly. He easily defeats them and uses a mindscan on one of the soldiers to find out any secrets. He jumps to a nearby town and sees his reflection in a pane of glass, seeing how ugly he is. The Abomination winces as the mind of Emil tries to regain control. The town police come but the Abomination beats them and leaps away. The Abomination goes to Gamma Base to use the equipment but also happens upon Bruce. The Abomination explains to Bruce about how the disembodied consciousness of Tyrannus in space came upon the disintegrated atoms of the Abomination and when he combined with them, the mind of Tyrannus was able to take control of the Abomination's body. He tells how he came to Gamma Base to use the equipment to separate Emil's body from the Abomination's and to take control of that body and that Bruce will help him. Bruce turns into the Hulk and him and the Abomination fight, but the Abomination manages to knock the Hulk out. The Abomination kidnaps Betty and holds her hostage unless Bruce helps him do the separation. Bruce agrees and he and the Abomination-Tyrannus work with the equipment to get it right. The Abomination gets into the bath and at that point SHIELD catches up and attacks. Bruce knows that Betty might be doomed so he changes into the Hulk. The Abomination steps out of the bath holding Emil's body but Tyrannus's mind is still trapped in the Abomination's body. The Hulk and Abomination fight but this time the Hulk wins. The Hulk is taken into custody by SHIELD. Emil retains enought of Tyrannus's mind and tells Bruce where to find Betty, saving her in time.

:)

Spider-Hulk
09-05-2003, 10:11 AM
Fair enough. About Abomination, well done, I lied about not knowing what happened I was seeing if I could trick you, apparantly not. :)

Odin was pretty powerful and all, but there is one thing you dont realise, Thor has not got a complete mastery over Odins powers, and he may never master them fully. Which is why I have my doubts.

Thors godblast tore thru a celestial so you keep saying, but the deal is you dont know how strong celestial armour is, details abou them are vague, it may not be as strong as Juggernauts armour even, but if this is the greatest example of Thors power, then fair enough.

He zapps a Celestial, leaves a hole in his armour, Odin has amazing powers himself, still, killing the Hulk??? It just seems so farfetched, considering that the Hulk has faced off against Thor many times previous without dying. Thors godblast combined with Odinpower means then that Thor must be the mightiest Marvel Hero then??? If this is the case then according to you few could even stand a chance against King Thor.

So really this puts a cap on any ????vs King Thor threads.

Guyverjay
09-05-2003, 10:16 AM
Fair enough. About Abomination, well done, I lied about not knowing what happened I was seeing if I could trick you, apparantly not. :).

I do that myself sometime:D

Spider-Hulk
09-05-2003, 10:52 AM
Well hey, thats just dandy, its a bit sneaky of us, but you gotta take your kicks where you can?

GAMMA MONSTER
02-24-2004, 07:26 PM
A: mastero killed silver surfer

B:silver surfer has been knoked out with a brick

C:King Thor beat the professer not the savage Hulk

D:Hulk has displaed celestial level power before like when he overcam the flame of life

TheCorpulent1
02-24-2004, 07:42 PM
Christ piss, just LET IT GO, man!!

Guyverjay
02-24-2004, 07:43 PM
:D

GAMMA MONSTER
02-24-2004, 07:48 PM
:D
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Guyverjay
02-24-2004, 07:49 PM
Never what?:confused:

GAMMA MONSTER
02-24-2004, 07:51 PM
OH SORRY WRONG QUOTE

GAMMA MONSTER
02-24-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by TheCorpulent1
Christ piss, just LET IT GO, man!!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheCorpulent1
02-24-2004, 08:09 PM
Never what?:confused:
Hahahahaha

I don't know why, I just found that little exchange incredibly funny. :D

GAMMA MONSTER
02-24-2004, 08:10 PM
IT WAS PRETTY GOOD

Hulkophile
02-24-2004, 10:26 PM
A: mastero killed silver surfer

That's a claim that has no merit to it. If you're referring to Rick "Gramps" Jones' trophy room with the relics in there, from all we know is that there were two major world wars and the majority of the heroes died in them. Whoever was left and went against the Maestro got slaughtered by him.

B:silver surfer has been knoked out with a brick

And by a cup of tea too I believe. :p

gl_summers
02-25-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Blaze
That was a good issue. Hulked beat the living hell out of him. Lucky for Thor his hammer returned though, or it could've been worse.
Man, I feel sorry for that town that they leveled.

All Thor's hammer would do is make Hulk horny. :p

Lucky?? It always returns to him. He threw it away again. In the comic, Hulk basically admitted he was scared of the hammer (pretty poor writing admittedly.....Hulk ain't afraid of nuthin usually)
Besides, if he was without his hammer, King Thor can project energy from his eyes and hands...the Odin force (right?).

GAMMA MONSTER
02-25-2004, 11:14 AM
i thought he needed mijorin to do the god blast

TheCorpulent1
02-25-2004, 06:09 PM
Theoretically he should be able to do it without Mjolnir. A godblast is the essence of Thor's divinity concentrated into one blast. He's only shot it through Mjolnir as far as I know but he should be able to do it without Mjolnir because it comes entirely from him.

GAMMA MONSTER
02-25-2004, 09:24 PM
what i meant was can he controll it with out mijorin like a beam or a bast that can destroy him aswell

TheCorpulent1
02-25-2004, 11:02 PM
I don't know. He's never tried it without Mjolnir. My guess is that Mjolnir's just a focal point for him to gather his energy at. I imagine it'd be the same if he focused it in his hands or whatever.

GAMMA MONSTER
02-25-2004, 11:45 PM
but would it be a radious blast that would kill him or a foucus blast

TheCorpulent1
02-25-2004, 11:52 PM
Dude, I don't know! It's never happened, how would I know?? If he tried a god blast without Mjolnir it might come out in the form of a big pink bunny for all I know.

Cyclops
02-26-2004, 12:03 AM
It would probably come out the same way it came out when Odin used it without Mjolnir. But that's just my guess.

GammaBeast
02-26-2004, 03:37 PM
IMO Im not sure what exactly can kill the hulk, his body could just keep regenerating and being destroyed over and over.

GAMMA MONSTER
02-26-2004, 04:45 PM
that is veary true

Majestic_Lizard
12-28-2005, 09:21 PM
To make if fair let's assume we are referring to the best versions of both: King Thor and the Gestalt Hulk. (Not the omnipotent version of Thor, that would be an obvious outcome.)

Speed and Agility:
Thor can cover distance on foot faster, is more agile, and has better reaction time than the Hulk. Aided by his hammer Thor can traverse vast distances instantaneously. Hulk can jump a few miles.

Intelligence and Cunning:
The Hulk (Gestalt version) is a genius. He isn't just book smart; he has insight and is quite calculating. Thor is smarter than average. As King Thor he is quite intelligent, but he still isn't on Hulk's level. Hulk also fights dirty and Thor does not.

Strength and Durability:
King Thor can lift hundreds of tons (its been observed) and can use various enchantments to increase his strength significantly. The Hulk once lifted a mountain wieghing several million tons. Although the Gestalt Hulk doesn't get as strong as fast through rage as the others, he does get there. (and forget that mindless banner thing where the Hulk gets so mad he turns into Banner, that was just bad writing).

Thor has diamond hard skin. The Hulk can instantaneously regenerate virtually any injury and is bullet proof.

Fightins skills:
Thor has more formal training and experience, but the Hulk is simply a mean, vicious, cunning fighter. About Equal here.

So Thor is faster and more agile. Hulk is stronger, more durable, and more intelligent.

King Thor could beat Hulk if he took him out fast. That is, if he was rational about the fight and didn't try to be "sporting" about it. If he simply knocked Hulk out of the Earth's orbit and into deep space the Hulk would suffocate. Hulk can't do that to Thor because Thor would just fly back, unless he were unconscious in which case he would also suffocate. If he gives Hulk the chance, Hulk will figure out how to kill him.

This one could go either way.

TheCorpulent1
12-28-2005, 10:21 PM
King Thor never really displayed an upper limit on his strength. He did dent Captain America's shield with brute force, however, which is something even the Hulk would have trouble doing. I'd call them even in strength.

Intelligence and cunning are two different things. The Hulk's probably a little smarter than Thor since he's a world-renowned scientist as Banner, but don't forget that Thor was a world-renowned surgeon who actually invented a few medical procedures himself as Dr. Don Blake. That's a moot point anyway, since being a genius doesn't help you out much in a fight. I'd say they're even in cunning. Thor's relied on his wits many, many times in battles. Remember, the guy grew up fighting creatures and people who are just as powerful as he is or even more so. The Hulk's declared himself to be the strongest one there is ever since he came into being, and his facing people who could call that into question is the exception, not the rule. I've seen lots of cases where even the gestalt Hulk gets trounced because that little gray Hulk part of him is too arrogant to believe that he needs a real strategy against people.

I don't think they're equal in fighting skills at all. As I said before, Thor grew up in an environment where he was a slightly larger fish in a pond full of piranha. Even before he really began pulling ahead of the other Asgardians in physical power, he was the best warrior among his fellow godlings due to his sheer skill. For the Hulk's whole existence, he's basically assumed that he's at the top of the food chain. He believes that his own unparalleled brute strength will get him through anything, fighting skills be damned. Thor is just behind Hercules in fighting skills, which places him well beyond the Hulk. Viciousness doesn't count for much given that Thor fights dragons who try to eat him, dirty trolls, the entire Wrecking Crew, and lots of other unsavory types almost constantly. That's like saying Captain America is at a loss against Crossbones because Crossbones'll go for the nut shot. Cap still beats him every time, same as Thor beats his villains, regardless of how dirty they fight.

You also left out a major category: versatility. Thor can absorb and channel every kind of energy through Mjolnir, he can use the elements of a storm as weapons, he can open teleportation portals, etc. The Hulk's limited to using his fists to pummel everything into submission. Thor's got about 5 options to each one of the Hulk's. That goes a long way in a fight. Not to mention the fact that you threw King Thor into the mix, who can manipulate magical energy for a variety of purposes on his own, in addition to what Mjolnir can do.

King Thor vs. any version of the Hulk except War Hulk would be no contest.

thor god
12-28-2005, 11:40 PM
Well thor got his **** pushed in many times by the hulk.king thor on the other hand is like thor ssj4 so i say king thor .thor puts up great fights with the hulk king thor would just over power him.

DBM
12-29-2005, 09:07 AM
To make if fair let's assume we are referring to the best versions of both: King Thor and the Gestalt Hulk. (Not the omnipotent version of Thor, that would be an obvious outcome.)

Speed and Agility:
Thor can cover distance on foot faster, is more agile, and has better reaction time than the Hulk. Aided by his hammer Thor can traverse vast distances instantaneously. Hulk can jump a few miles.

Intelligence and Cunning:
The Hulk (Gestalt version) is a genius. He isn't just book smart; he has insight and is quite calculating. Thor is smarter than average. As King Thor he is quite intelligent, but he still isn't on Hulk's level. Hulk also fights dirty and Thor does not.

Strength and Durability:
King Thor can lift hundreds of tons (its been observed) and can use various enchantments to increase his strength significantly. The Hulk once lifted a mountain wieghing several million tons. Although the Gestalt Hulk doesn't get as strong as fast through rage as the others, he does get there. (and forget that mindless banner thing where the Hulk gets so mad he turns into Banner, that was just bad writing).

Thor has diamond hard skin. The Hulk can instantaneously regenerate virtually any injury and is bullet proof.

Fightins skills:
Thor has more formal training and experience, but the Hulk is simply a mean, vicious, cunning fighter. About Equal here.

So Thor is faster and more agile. Hulk is stronger, more durable, and more intelligent.

King Thor could beat Hulk if he took him out fast. That is, if he was rational about the fight and didn't try to be "sporting" about it. If he simply knocked Hulk out of the Earth's orbit and into deep space the Hulk would suffocate. Hulk can't do that to Thor because Thor would just fly back, unless he were unconscious in which case he would also suffocate. If he gives Hulk the chance, Hulk will figure out how to kill him.

This one could go either way.

This thread hadn't had a reply in nearly two years. Why, oh why, did you bother bringing it back? :confused: :(

Elijya
12-29-2005, 09:13 AM
my question exactly. At least he looked for the thread, instead of making a new one

question: If King Thor fought Hulk and the outcome was determined by discussions on an internet message board...would anyone give a ****?

Silicon Surfer
12-29-2005, 11:38 AM
Normal Thor's hammer can generate nuclear levels of energy. Loki's power is greater than the Surfers' and their combined power is less than Thors'. The god blast from normal Thor was kiling Galactus until he fled.this would make the godblast who knows how many millions of times more powerful than a nuke. Odin was more powerful still. He was a full fledged cosmic being in his own right. The Handbook: master edition defines The demigodlike catagories as being able to withstand anything short of a nuclear explosion. This means a nuclear level energy will kill them. Thor has never used this level of attack against the Hulk because he doesn't want to kill the Hulk. Regardless of the damage and fear the Hulk causes Thor considers the Hulk to be on the side of Good and doesn't want to kill Banner for what the Hulk does. Thor has fought the giants of Jotunheim for most of his life and the giants are far stronger than he or the Hulk. Thor has still killed many of them. Ordinary Thor could kill the Hulk with moderate effort if He actually wanted to, King Thor could do this with no effort at all. King Thor would be well up near the top of the list of cosmic beings.

CrimeMaster!
01-01-2006, 05:09 AM
I remember an old What if issue that about what if the Hulk went berserk.In it the Hulk goes through the FF,Iron Man ,Wasp and Ant Man until Thor kills him by breaking his neck.Over I remember it being a cool issue and worth tracking down.This is back when Marvel put some effort into the What Ifs.Worth tracking down,I hope this gets reprinted somewhere down the line.

Genis-vell
01-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Hang on, King Thor did kill the Hulk. And without the odinpower if I recall correctly.

ssj wolverine
01-01-2006, 09:28 AM
Nice knowing you Hulk. King Thor if using everything at his disposal would wipe the floor with you.

XwolverineX
01-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Hulk would SMASH puny thor....

TheCorpulent1
01-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Hang on, King Thor did kill the Hulk. And without the odinpower if I recall correctly.
Yeah, but that was kind of weird. He killed the Hulk and the Thing simultaneously. The only explanation I have for it that makes sense is that the Odinpower had permanently boosted his natural strength by a factor of like 10, so he was still much stronger than the two of them. Regular Thor would get stomped between the Thing and the Hulk, or maybe take out the Thing and then be too exhausted to put up much of a fight against the Hulk.

Guyverjay
01-01-2006, 01:42 PM
and he did it with ONE ARM:rolleyes:

and what happened to the hulks healing factor?

TheCorpulent1
01-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Yeah, badly executed all around. That fight was one of the few missteps Jurgens made with the otherwise cool King Thor saga.

rodhulk
01-01-2006, 06:38 PM
Thor's hammer has the power to defeat the Hulk.Yet mjolnir has NEVER seriously hurt the Hulk.

Not saying it couldn't defeat the Hulk, though, especially an unraged Hulk.

King Thor and even normal Thor can kill the Hulk. But staying dead, I don't think Hulk would since he has come back from the dead in the past.

rodhulk
01-01-2006, 06:41 PM
I'd like to see King Thor take on the greatest Hulk ever created...The Maestro. :hulk:The greatest Hulk is War Hulk.

The Question
01-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Who are the Dark Gods anyway? Never heard of them before. :confused:

The Dark Gods are the mirror opposites of the Asgardians. They're insanely powerful. The Dark Gods were able to defeat and imprison all of Asgard, including Odin. Thor, Herculese, and the Destroyer bled a three man campaign against the entirety of their armies, and when their queen fused all of the dark gods into one gaint monster, Thor blasted it into cosmic dust with his hammer. Kickass storyline.

Asgardians aren't immortal either. They just have extremely extended lifespans.

I beleive it was stated that Mr. Immortal is one of the only btrue nimmortals in the Marvel universe. The rest, while highly resiliant, are still capable of dying. It just takes alot more to do the job.

Guyverjay
01-02-2006, 05:22 AM
They didn't defeat the destroyer per se, they simply overwhelmed him with sheer numbers

Funny how Thors Godforce ass ****ed the combined power of the Dark gods, yet did virtually nothing to Juggernaut:o

Cytorrak is a bit of a beast

The Leaguer
01-02-2006, 05:28 AM
Isn't "comes close" technically the same as "no?"

Guyverjay
01-02-2006, 05:31 AM
What post are you responding to?:confused:

The Leaguer
01-02-2006, 05:32 AM
The first one, I think. Does the poll count as a post?

herakles
01-02-2006, 01:42 PM
I bet if HULK was pissed enough... he'd have destroyed Asgard too but rather than KICKING odin around... he would

SMASH !!!
Doesn't King Thor KILL the Hulk, Cap, and Wolverine during the reigning series of vol2 Thor?????!!!!!

Dude I need to start reading the WHOLE thread before I post damn my impatiance

Also in almost every fight between the Hulk and Thor the outcome has been a draw, or Thor barely getting beaten but NOT OUT!!!! with the exception of the King Thor storyline which allowed Thor to finally fight ALL OUT against his foes.

Eyeballing
01-02-2006, 05:57 PM
Wtf!?

The Joker™
01-02-2006, 06:04 PM
What post are you responding to?:confused:

Eyeballing
01-02-2006, 06:09 PM
Mainly why this thread was brought back to life. But also where, when did Thor kill Hulk, Thing, and whomever else?

TheCorpulent1
01-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Thor vol. 2 #68
http://www.immortalthor.net/thor2-68.jpg

Eyeballing
01-02-2006, 07:39 PM
As usual, thanks Corp1 :up:

Majestic_Lizard
01-27-2007, 10:03 PM
I remember an old What if issue that about what if the Hulk went berserk.In it the Hulk goes through the FF,Iron Man ,Wasp and Ant Man until Thor kills him by breaking his neck.Over I remember it being a cool issue and worth tracking down.This is back when Marvel put some effort into the What Ifs.Worth tracking down,I hope this gets reprinted somewhere down the line.

That was the dumb version of the Hulk. We aren't talking about the dumb version of the Hulk. Try to get it straight. It was also a non-canon What If story so it doesn't matter.

And no, Donald Blake was never considered as intelligent as Bruce Banner, by any writer that depicted the character. Blake was a surgeon with above average intelligence. Banner was a nuclear physicist. Check the Marvel Universe. Thor's intelligence is "above normal". Hulk's is "genius".

People just make things up in these threads.

ibsisomis
01-27-2007, 10:55 PM
The last time I checked the only thing that can "kill" Hulk is another gamma bomb. That's it. Depriving him from air? We have seen that adapts to his surroundings. I mean all you have to do is look at Hulk:The End, dude was blown, torn (or whatever) to pieces and regenerated from almost nothingness! The only way King Thor could kill Hulk is if he put his Asgardian lab coat on and created another gamma bomb and dropped it on Hulk's head. Other than that he can't KILL Hulk. But we never said could he beat Hulk, because King Thor could beat Hulk, just not kill him. Well like I said about the lab coat thing and all.....you know what I mean.. I guess?

bkhedr
01-28-2007, 01:15 AM
Of course King Thor could kill the Hulk. No doubt

Silicon Surfer
01-28-2007, 03:46 AM
With the Odinpower he could simply decide that the Hulk did not have regeneration and make it true, then kill him.

Fading
01-28-2007, 04:18 AM
Lol tons of 2-3 year old threads getting bumped :). However reading the first page kind of had me in shock, a lot of ppl seemed to think Hulk would own King Thor :huh:.

Hulk can prob beat regular Thor more often than Thor can him, but King Thor is on a whole different level. I say King Thor takes it everytime, sans a plot device that is. That's not a bash on Hulk, very few ppl could take on King Thor, a Wolverine or Spiderman wouldn't last a second if King Thor didn't want them to.

ang_hulk
01-28-2007, 07:00 AM
en O

bkhedr
01-28-2007, 07:10 AM
But he did

And I dont mean Maestro 'oh we assume he killed them because they are not around and since Rick Jones built a memorial to them that means the Hulk killed them bull$&# he did'

I mean he acctually killed. We saw it. King Thor had one lost one arm, didnt have mjolnir, and had been cut off from the odinpower by Doc Strange. He was attacked by Thing and Hulk and he killed them both. Bad writing? Perhaps. But it happened.

If that's not convincing enough ask yourself this? Could Odin kill the Hulk? Answer: Absolutelty

Therefore: Could Thor with the Odinpower kill the hulk? Answer: Without batting an eyelash

ang_hulk
01-28-2007, 07:21 AM
so why when thor was at that same level,with the odin power,mjolnar and major rage did hulk wipe the floor with him.

ibsisomis
01-28-2007, 07:56 AM
Dude he can't kill Hulk, seriously! The only thing that can kill Hulk is another gamma bomb. And what actually kills him isn't the bomb at all t's the over-exposier to gamma radiation that does Hulk in. Comeon bkhedr me and you usually agree, I agree that King Thor can beat Hulk in a fight...but actually kill him? NO!

Foggy Nelson
01-28-2007, 08:11 AM
Dude he can't kill Hulk, seriously! The only thing that can kill Hulk is another gamma bomb. And what actually kills him isn't the bomb at all t's the over-exposier to gamma radiation that does Hulk in. Comeon bkhedr me and you usually agree, I agree that King Thor can beat Hulk in a fight...but actually kill him? NO!

What is so hard for you people to understand? There is no CAN about it, King Thor HAS killed the hulk.

SubMariner
01-28-2007, 09:16 AM
Is anyone here old enough to remember the first encounter of Thor's battle with the Hulk in Journey into Mystery # 112?

A Lee and Kirby Classic!

Currently autioning at $200.01 on eBay.com

bkhedr
01-28-2007, 09:34 AM
so why when thor was at that same level,with the odin power,mjolnar and major rage did hulk wipe the floor with him.

That never happened :whatever:

bkhedr
01-28-2007, 09:35 AM

Fair enough I guess (mostly because I willingly aknowledge that the King Thor v Hulk fight was poorly written). But King Thor wipes the floor with the Hulk

ibsisomis
01-28-2007, 10:37 AM
In response to Foggy's post. Yeah he did "kill" him, just like spider-man beat Hulk, just like wolverine being able to go toe-to-toe with Hulk and just like the Power Pack beat the X-men. These are all poorly written books. Can King Thor beat Hulk in a fight? Yeah I just said it. Can he kill Hulk (by the means in which the MY itself has disclosed) NO! Only over-exposier to gamma radiation can actually KILL Hulk.

Foggy Nelson
01-28-2007, 11:15 AM
In response to Foggy's post. Yeah he did "kill" him, just like spider-man beat Hulk, just like wolverine being able to go toe-to-toe with Hulk and just like the Power Pack beat the X-men. These are all poorly written books. Can King Thor beat Hulk in a fight? Yeah I just said it. Can he kill Hulk (by the means in which the MY itself has disclosed) NO! Only over-exposier to gamma radiation can actually KILL Hulk.

Just because it's badly written doesn't mean it didn't happen. He killed him, just like Spiderman defeated Firelord. I never said it should have happened, but it did. Deal with it.

ang_hulk
01-28-2007, 01:36 PM
That never happened :whatever:

o yeah? I seem to remember thor being at full power when he took on hulk before the maestro days.As far as i know it did.

Vartha
01-28-2007, 02:03 PM
King Thor DID kill the Hulk and should be able too with the Odinforce and WITHOUT Mjolnir. King Thor was VERY powerful he defeated Hulk and Thing at the same time.

ang_hulk
01-28-2007, 02:04 PM
I just dont get it,hed had to have used magick with force for it to go down that way.It doesnt make sense,hulks died and come back from worse then blunt force.I still say hulk could beat him.

Vartha
01-28-2007, 02:13 PM
You underestmate the Odinforce. It CREATES worlds and at the time KING Thor, not LORD Thor, had no humanity, he was split from it, making Thor rougher so to speak. King Thor was a very violent natured Thor, NOTHING like the Classic Thor we knew. He was capable of many things as King Thor. EVEN with ONE arm!

Kitsune
01-28-2007, 02:26 PM
A better question might be "Can Thor satisfy the She-Hulk" :D

Badfish40oz
01-28-2007, 02:51 PM
How would a another gamma bomb kill Hulk? Wouldn't it make him even more powerful?? I thought that's how Maestro was so powerful, because he went through like 3 more gamma bombs.

Gamma to Hulk is like Solor Power to Superman, isn't it?

Vartha
01-28-2007, 03:15 PM
A better question might be "Can Thor satisfy the She-Hulk" :D
Well if he could Satisify Amora, what do YOU think. :D

bkhedr
01-29-2007, 12:49 AM
o yeah? I seem to remember thor being at full power when he took on hulk before the maestro days.As far as i know it did.

I dont think you know who King Thor is

That was a depowered mortal Thor with warrior madness. Without warrior madness he wouldnt have stood a chance. And the Hulk didnt 'wipe the floor with him' the fight kept going with neither guy getting an advantage (or even really hurting the other) till the nuke broke it up.

The ONLY time King Thor fought the Hulk it was King Thor vs Cap, Doc Strange, Wolverine, Thing and Hulk; and he killed them all. And that was after Strange put an enchanted amulet on him that cut him off from the Odinforce.

King Thor, fully powered, could dispose of the hulk with a wave of his hand.

bkhedr
01-29-2007, 12:54 AM
You underestmate the Odinforce. It CREATES worlds and at the time KING Thor, not LORD Thor, had no humanity, he was split from it, making Thor rougher so to speak. King Thor was a very violent natured Thor, NOTHING like the Classic Thor we knew. He was capable of many things as King Thor. EVEN with ONE arm!

Exactly

The Odinforce >>>>>>>>>> The hulk

ibsisomis
01-29-2007, 06:24 AM
Badfish read Hulkk Future Imperfect. That's what finally does Maestro in, Hulk teleported Maestro and himself back in time when the original gamma bomb was let loose and before it went off Hulk jumped back into the portal leaving Maestro there to take the blunt force of the gamma again, and it "killed" him. What I think you are talking about is if Hulk is a certain distance away he can absorb the gamma rays and it can make him "stronger". But if he's too close it's like an overload! Well I hate to do this but King Thor may be abe to beat Hulk, but I don't believe he can be killed by him. I started to go all Hulk fanboy on your arses and give a version of Hulk that even King Thor couldn't handle but I'm gonna be nice since this is the thread title and it has nothing to do with other versions of Hulk.

lowly marvelite
02-19-2007, 08:53 PM
Yes. Initially, Thor is stronger than the Hulk and is far more skilled combatant. If Thor hits him hard and ferocious from the beginning, and doesn't let up, the Hulk can be beaten by him and, yes(although not in his nature), Thor can kill the Hulk...

ibsisomis
02-19-2007, 11:11 PM
Like I said before, King Thor can beat Hulk. But I don't think he can kill him. He will re-generate like he has before. King Thor (and I know bkhedr likes this, look at him over there smiling) can beat Hulk in a straight up fight pretty easily.