The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   The Amazing Spider-Man (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=463)
-   -   With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=397585)

Thread Manager 10-18-2012 11:01 AM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 8
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager 10-18-2012 11:01 AM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 7
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Spider-Aziz 10-18-2012 11:01 AM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 8
 
What did you have in mind?

SymbioticToxin 10-18-2012 11:45 AM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Nothing, I was just saying that's how I came up with that little Spider-House thing.

Spider-Aziz 10-18-2012 11:51 AM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Wow, that 70s show is ridiculous
The 70s Spider-Man series, not the show starring TG, AK, and more

Smegger56 10-18-2012 01:04 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz (Post 24486943)
Wow, that 70s show is ridiculous
The 70s Spider-Man series, not the show starring TG, AK, and more

lol. You know what, I still enjoy it. It was the first time I saw spidey in real life as a kid and so it will forever have a place in my heart :)

But I know it's not great by any means lol.

Spider-Aziz 10-18-2012 01:30 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smegger56 (Post 24487237)
lol. You know what, I still enjoy it. It was the first time I saw spidey in real life as a kid and so it will forever have a place in my heart :)

But I know it's not great by any means lol.

I do enjoy it as well, but I think I saw Electric Company first when it comes to live action Spidey

VenomSpawn 10-18-2012 01:51 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
This looks awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/dKRFg.jpg

THIS however, what the ****. How does Ramos keep getting work?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...to9o1_1280.jpg

UltimateWebhead 10-18-2012 01:59 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
What's up with the camel toes? Eww.

VenomSpawn 10-18-2012 02:14 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateWebhead (Post 24487481)
What's up with the camel toes? Eww.

They're Tabi boots. Good for free-running and stuff, or so I've heard.

Plus his big toe has a retractable talon on it. :P

UltimateWebhead 10-18-2012 02:20 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VenomSpawn (Post 24487561)
They're Tabi boots. Good for free-running and stuff, or so I've heard.

Plus his big toe has a retractable talon on it. :P

http://api.ning.com/files/XYR19WpENl...o9rro1_250.gif

Anno_Domini 10-18-2012 07:09 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Yah, the retractable toe idea is **** and so is Spidey having claws....and the eyes REALLY remind me of Spider-Man Noir....but, I'm always fine with seeing Spidey being a badass and the pictures of all those thugs beaten up is awesome.

In other news...it's a sad day for me as I just found out that the Wu-Tang Clan are releasing their final album next year :csad:

AF3619 10-18-2012 08:13 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
i think the first picture looks badass, and i really hope that the new spiderman is not the Alpha kid or something like that, maybe is Kaine? and why the claws and the camel feet why? i mean they made those changes why?

and since i started watching Transformers Prime i just found out that one of the guys who voices one of the human is in fact :
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

VenomSpawn 10-18-2012 08:20 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Personally I think the new Spider-Man is Miguel O'Hara. The talons, the weird lenses to protect his eyes, it makes some sense.

AF3619 10-18-2012 08:26 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VenomSpawn (Post 24489367)
Personally I think the new Spider-Man is Miguel O'Hara. The talons, the weird lenses to protect his eyes, it makes some sense.

but he has his own stuff, i mean he is already established,maybe is like Batman Beyond, you know the old one is too old for that s**t and helps someone else to take the mask (maybe Miguel)or Peter dies in another universe:csad: and someone replaces him(white Miles:huh:)

and i think the DVDrip for TASM is out there evidence:

SpideyFan866 10-18-2012 08:30 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VenomSpawn (Post 24489367)
Personally I think the new Spider-Man is Miguel O'Hara. The talons, the weird lenses to protect his eyes, it makes some sense.

Why would it be Miguel?

Ben seems more likely.

AF3619 10-18-2012 08:44 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
The Amazing Spiderman suit wasn´t made by Peter ,cirque du soleil made it

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...gb3go2_250.gif

VenomSpawn 10-18-2012 09:09 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AF3619 (Post 24489387)
but he has his own stuff, i mean he is already established,maybe is like Batman Beyond, you know the old one is too old for that s**t and helps someone else to take the mask (maybe Miguel)or Peter dies in another universe:csad: and someone replaces him(white Miles:huh:)

and i think the DVDrip for TASM is out there evidence:

Well technically Miguel isn't canon in 616 so they can introduce him to this universe through Superior Spider-Man, and they can take liberties with his powers and everything.

And yes the DVDrip is out, I'm watching it right now. :cwink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 (Post 24489415)
Why would it be Miguel?

Ben seems more likely.

How is Ben more likely? Ben doesn't have any of the physical attributes that this new Spider-Man has, but Miguel sure does.

Besides the fact that Ben Reilly disintegrated 16 years ago and it has been said repeatedly that they have no intention of bringing him back.

AF3619 10-18-2012 09:13 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Quote:

Well technically Miguel isn't canon in 616 so they can introduce him to this universe through Superior Spider-Man, and they can take liberties with his powers and everything.

And yes the DVDrip is out, I'm watching it right now.
MAN! I CAN´T WAIT TO WATCH IT FULL HD! 2 more weeks!

Spider-Aziz 10-19-2012 02:57 AM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AF3619 (Post 24489495)
The Amazing Spiderman suit wasn´t made by Peter ,cirque du soleil made it

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...gb3go2_250.gif

You jumped out of topic
Well, he changed some stuff here and there

spider-neil 10-19-2012 04:06 AM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
A question to the board what do you think is the greatest ever Spider-Man story and what is your favorite ever Spider-Man story?

for me
Greatest Spidey story ever;
AF #15

Favorite Spidey story ever;
The kid who collected Spider-Man (I actually cried at the end of the comic).

Thwip! 10-19-2012 04:37 AM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Greatest: Spectacular Spider-Man #14 Vol 2

Favorite: Coffin - love it so much

spider-neil 10-19-2012 05:02 AM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thwip! (Post 24491545)
Greatest: Spectacular Spider-Man #14 Vol 2

Favorite: Coffin - love it so much

Can you tell me about both as I've never read either.

spider-neil 10-19-2012 05:07 AM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz http://forums.superherohype.com/imag...s/viewpost.gif
Read Dark Reign The List: Amazing Spider-Man
It's awesome

Great advice. Got it yesterday (hardcover) Fantastic read :up:

DR: The List;
TPB - 13.99
Hardcover - 15.99

Does that make sense to anyone? The over sized hardcover is a mere £2 more, why would anyone buy the trade?

Thwip! 10-19-2012 05:09 AM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spider-neil (Post 24491593)
Can you tell me about both as I've never read either.

Spectacular Spidey Vol 2 #14 I love it because of how Joey identifies with Spidey and vice versa and sees beyond Pete's put on smile to see the deep sadness inside...just a beautiful beautiful comic with Rivera on art and Paul Jenkins on writing

Coffin is the opening installment of Kraven's last hunt and whilst having amazing art, also has great writing with the use of a Spider-fied version of a William Blake poem.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.