The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Thor: The Dark World (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 10 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=456809)

Quasimod0 04-28-2013 09:15 PM

Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Par

Just gotta say that i love how thor says to loki, " WHEN you betray me, I will kill you. " He expects it. :p

Doc Ock 04-28-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quasimod0 (Post 25716981)
Just gotta say that i love how thor says to loki, " WHEN you betray me, I will kill you. " He expects it. :p

I love it! :D He knows his brother.

Angel 04-28-2013 10:19 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about a Loki/Sif pairing?

cherokeesam 04-29-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel (Post 25717417)

Magic 8-Ball sez: Not bloody likely.

Sif didn't seem to trust Loki even when he was "a good guy," and his betrayal(s) in the last two movies pretty much erased any lingering trust she might have actually held for him.

Pretty sure she hates his guts now.

Moonwing 04-29-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Impossible. Simple like this. Maybe by force (she will never be with him willingly so 100% one sided) but only after she established as Thor girlfriend for Loki cant stand not having everything his brother have(no matter if he need it or not).

I know that there (on Tumblr-where else?) there are shippers but there are shippers for everything like Thanos/Loki...

NiaWolf 04-29-2013 01:49 AM

Hello everybody,
when I's watching the trailer I noticed, that in scenes with Jane she has different clothes. Just wonder why? Especially in pict. #4 it looks like midgardian clothes, maybe she si in some SHIELD lab?
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2rzt5kl.jpg

Moonwing 04-29-2013 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiaWolf (Post 25718309)
Hello everybody,
when I's watching the trailer I noticed, that in scenes with Jane she has different clothes. Just wonder why? Especially in pict. #4 it looks like midgardian clothes, maybe she si in some SHIELD lab?

I guess first one is from the end of the movie, the second one is from the beginning.
I do not know what to think of forth one at all, to be completely honest.

ctsketch 04-29-2013 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiaWolf (Post 25718309)
Hello everybody,
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2rzt5kl.jpg

Does she ever close her mouth? Hahah

Godzilla2000 04-29-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

No, just no.

Crimson King 04-29-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonwing (Post 25718341)
I guess first one is from the end of the movie, the second one is from the beginning.
I do not know what to think of forth one at all, to be completely honest.

I'm wondering if the 4th one is Jane getting Asgardian powers as part of Odin's test of her.

Angel 04-29-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

No, just no.
I no right!
I was just asking for opinions cuz everybody i no who have seen Thor and read the comics and Norse myths ship Loki/Sif together. Their not even canon from the comics and are just one-sided from Loki's view.

Moonwing 04-29-2013 08:02 AM

I do not think that even myths "ships it" as some kind of romance-they banged ones or twice and call it a day. Gods are not very faithful creatures you see.

As for Thor/Sif in the myths - there is a theory that she is his wife AND mother-Jörð. As "Sif" is not even the real name but rather the term that mean "female relative of someone".Their marriage was some kind of sacred ritual of unity between the earth and the sky-standard tradition in early religions. So very strange thing-nothing surprising that they were not faithful to each other.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel (Post 25719045)
I no right!
I was just asking for opinions cuz everybody i no who have seen Thor and read the comics and Norse myths ship Loki/Sif together. Their not even canon from the comics and are just one-sided from Loki's view.

Strange-this ship is not very popular as far as I know. This thing is creepy as hell in comics so I do not understand how some one could read comics AND ship this (only if they liked mythology where this thing had some basis, than watched the movie start to ship it and begin read comics to find basis to their ship-the usual rout).

Angel 04-29-2013 08:07 AM

exactly,that's the thing i find so weird but everyone can ship who they want even if it's anti-canon or canon.

Moonwing 04-29-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel (Post 25719129)
exactly,that's the thing i find so weird but everyone can ship who they want even if it's anti-canon or canon.

Yeeeep. Thought I still do not understand why some of them exist...*shivers*

BoredGuy 04-29-2013 09:52 AM

anybody notice the one shot of thor and jane walking on like a rocky cliff or whatever??

It appears they're with Loki, in costume

maybe it's been noticed and discussed, and I wish I could screencap it at work, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had caught that...

ctsketch 04-29-2013 10:01 AM

yeah it's been discussed IIRC....it also looks like he's cuffed judging by his posture...it can't be because of cold...frost giant and all

BoredGuy 04-29-2013 10:04 AM

yeah totally, also looked kinda like Thor was pushing him
plus it looked like Jane was in her normal clothes
so that would make it seem as though Thor goes to Loki just after arriving back in Asgard with Jane, not after Jane is captured by Malekith.
So what is it that makes Thor ask for Loki's help if not to save Jane??

Moonwing 04-29-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredGuy (Post 25719519)
anybody notice the one shot of thor and jane walking on like a rocky cliff or whatever??

It appears they're with Loki, in costume

maybe it's been noticed and discussed, and I wish I could screencap it at work, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had caught that...

Yep, noticed it too. Part of the journey to save Jane I guess. She looks somewhat paralyzed in this scene.

By the way,dose anyone else get an impression that all Malekith/Jane/Thor scene looked like some kind of dream sequence?

warriorking 04-29-2013 10:43 AM

My take is that with the events that happen when jane is brought from earth Odin holds her responsible for the invasion of asgard and in his traumatic loss.
Refusing help and forbiding Thor to make an attempt at rescue of jane Thor is forced to disobey Odin and free loki which leads to the final battle,Thor dealing with Kurse and Loki fighting Malekith...My take on the trailer scene with Thor, Jane and Loki is after the battle Loki is clearly hurt in his encounter with Malekith and Thor is holding Jane as they head back to asgard..Thor will have to deal with Odin and make a choice between asgard or earth.....

NiaWolf 04-29-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warriorking (Post 25719823)
My take is that with the events that happen when jane is brought from earth Odin holds her responsible for the invasion of asgard and in his traumatic loss.
Refusing help and forbiding Thor to make an attempt at rescue of jane Thor is forced to disobey Odin and free loki which leads to the final battle,Thor dealing with Kurse and Loki fighting Malekith...My take on the trailer scene with Thor, Jane and Loki is after the battle Loki is clearly hurt in his encounter with Malekith and Thor is holding Jane as they head back to asgard..Thor will have to deal with Odin and make a choice between asgard or earth.....

Sounds great :up:

Moonwing 04-29-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredGuy (Post 25719599)
yeah totally, also looked kinda like Thor was pushing him
plus it looked like Jane was in her normal clothes
so that would make it seem as though Thor goes to Loki just after arriving back in Asgard with Jane, not after Jane is captured by Malekith.
So what is it that makes Thor ask for Loki's help if not to save Jane??

But she is not. In that scene she in second Asguardian dress (first one is golden/mustard with blue cloak thing) + her earthen jacket.

Donar 04-29-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quasimod0 (Post 25716981)

Of course. It's Loki wer'e talking about.:yay:

Lady_Sif 04-29-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctsketch (Post 25718615)
Does she ever close her mouth? Hahah

Considering at who she is looking at, I would stand drooling all over with pop out eyes.... XD

Lady_Sif 04-29-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel (Post 25716763)
actually soon after what happens with Jane's memory being wiped.... Jane and Thor remain separated for sometime until Thor learns that Jane had been manipulated into attempting suicide by an entity known as "Fear" and rushes to her hospital bedside.Sif seeing that Thor still has feelings for Jane, chooses to save Jane's life by merging their life-forces together.Jane is soon separated from Sif and is exiled to a pocket dimension only accessible through the professor runestaff.Thor and Sif eventually rescue Jane and return her to Earth. Upon her return Jane marries her mortal love, Dr. Keith Kincaid. But Thor/Sif are still a couple.

memory beeing wiped and after that forced to comit suicide... Man, poor Jane. This sounds all so awfull. Hey, what if in the movie she will marry her former boyfriend Dr. Don Blake? lol

BigThor 04-29-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson King (Post 25719043)
I'm wondering if the 4th one is Jane getting Asgardian powers as part of Odin's test of her.

I would like that very much, since I'm sure they're gonna have a montage of Jane discovering her powers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by warriorking (Post 25719823)

A battle between Loki and Malekith would be awesome, it could show Loki taking his magic to the next level.