The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   The Amazing Spider-Man (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=463)
-   -   With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=397585)

Anno_Domini 11-10-2012 12:24 PM

Re: With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9

I don't think Green Goblin is registered on here though...

UltimateWebhead 11-10-2012 01:20 PM

Well, you can throw me off a bridge too cause I'm being dragged to go see Breaking Dawn part 2 as well.

Anno_Domini 11-10-2012 04:59 PM

Hah, that sucks.

My gf and I went to visit my parents last night and there was a commercial of the film and my dad said 'You know, I always wanted to see that series' and I didn't know if I should've punched my dad in the throat or do a facepalm...so I just went to finish off the pecan pie, haha.

GENERAL RAAM582 11-10-2012 05:37 PM

Am I the only one who thinks WWZ looks kinda good?

Gwendolyn Stacy 11-10-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticToxin (Post 24615039)
Well, I was gonna throw you off the bridge, but since you asked so nicely I suppose I won't.

Appreciate it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anno_Domini (Post 24615077)
I don't think Green Goblin is registered on here though...

That's a relief.

AF3619 11-10-2012 09:53 PM

out of the topic, but if Disney buys Hasbro,
will they cancel Transformers Prime and other shows from the Hub? like they did with Spectacular Spiderman or they´ll just absorb the channel ans stay the same with different owners, because the next season for Transformers Prime is just 16 episodes.isn´t that wierd?

Anno_Domini 11-10-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 (Post 24616151)
Am I the only one who thinks WWZ looks kinda good?

I'm a bit iffy after all of the script polishing and what not the movie suffered. It's never a good thing if a script has to keep getting re-written, supposedly even during filming.

The trailer looked okay, but so did Spider-Man 3, lol, but I have some hope since I loved the book and if the film is any good, then I'll be fine with the supposed plans of a trilogy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AF3619 (Post 24617077)
out of the topic, but if Disney buys Hasbro,
will they cancel Transformers Prime and other shows from the Hub? like they did with Spectacular Spiderman or they´ll just absorb the channel ans stay the same with different owners, because the next season for Transformers Prime is just 16 episodes.isn´t that wierd?

Good question, but the better question is....when were there talks of Disney buying Hasbro too? Lol. I am not aware of this.

AF3619 11-10-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anno_Domini (Post 24617271)
I'm a bit iffy after all of the script polishing and what not the movie suffered. It's never a good thing if a script has to keep getting re-written, supposedly even during filming.

The trailer looked okay, but so did Spider-Man 3, lol, but I have some hope since I loved the book and if the film is any good, then I'll be fine with the supposed plans of a trilogy.

Good question, but the better question is....when were there talks of Disney buying Hasbro too? Lol. I am not aware of this.

http://tformers.com/transformers-rum...8826/news.html

i just found out that MLP:FIM is 16 episodes too, imagine if they cancel the show, a lot of Bronies will be upset and the internet will explode

Anno_Domini 11-10-2012 11:20 PM

If Disney does buy Hasbro...it may be safe to say they'll actually try to do Transformers and G.I. Joe right when it comes to movies. I'd rather have safe Disney-rated films for those products than crude humor like Bayformers or meant-to-be-comical-but-not-so-much characters like in Rise of Cobra.

Can't say about the cartoons though, never watched Prime after the first two episodes.

Spider-Aziz 11-10-2012 11:21 PM

Reading the newspaper this morning, one piece of news caught my attention and stuck harder than the rest
One Catherine Jones (no Zeta) sues Jamie Foxx for tripping on his step last year leaving a party at his house

AF3619 11-10-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anno_Domini (Post 24617309)
If Disney does buy Hasbro...it may be safe to say they'll actually try to do Transformers and G.I. Joe right when it comes to movies. I'd rather have safe Disney-rated films for those products than crude humor like Bayformers or meant-to-be-comical-but-no-much characters like in Rise of Cobra.

true, even the shows,but i actually like Transformers: Prime, i don´t want it to get cancelled,well if they do buy Hasbro and do actual good movies great :up: like they did with Avengers, people seem to forget that Marvel is owned by disney

AF3619 11-10-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz (Post 24617311)
Reading the newspaper this morning, one piece of news caught my attention and stuck harder than the rest
One Catherine Jones (no Zeta) sues Jamie Foxx for tripping on his step last year leaving a party at his house

haha, Really?

Spider-Aziz 11-10-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AF3619 (Post 24617323)
haha, Really?

That's what I read

AF3619 11-10-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz (Post 24617391)
That's what I read

like the guy who tried to sue Rockstar because he looked like CJ from GTA san andreas

Spider-Aziz 11-10-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AF3619 (Post 24617405)
like the guy who tried to sue Rockstar because he looked like CJ from GTA san andreas

:hehe:
Crazy news, crazy world

Spiderdevil 11-11-2012 12:26 AM

You even replicated Garfield's hairstyle perfectly
Nice

Oscorp 11-11-2012 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 (Post 24611739)
Skyfall was fantastic. Though Silva was a little Joker like.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
I didn't know The Lizard would be in the movie either! :D

Great film indeed! Javier Bardem is great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gwendolyn Stacy (Post 24614771)
It's been awhile since I've posted in this thread. Anyways, time really does fly by. It's hard to believe that The Amazing Spider-Man is out on dvd, the holidays aren't far off, and there's just 8 more days until I go see the last Twilight movie! [Please don't throw me off a bridge for mentioning it]. I know it comes out on Friday, but I'm going with a friend who doesn't want to go opening day since it'll be too crowded. I'm really excited! We're also going to watch Part 1 before we go see Part 2. Watching stuff with friends is always fun.

Welcome back!

Oscorp 11-11-2012 05:48 AM

OK I suck but I just had to!

TheWallCrawler 11-11-2012 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anno_Domini (Post 24610035)
Lol, you say it's not cheesy, but it indeed does sound cheesy as hell. Or maybe I just laughed because I did not expect them to give GG a cyborg hand, lol.

It could be cheesy, but it's actually played out surprisingly well. Doc Ock has captured Spidey to his lair because he wants revenge and such, Spidey manages to get out the trap that's holding him and takes out Doc Ock. Then Norman in his tech battle suit manages to shock Spidey with the mech hand that is a part of his tech suit. After that Doc Ock who is apparently still consious infects Norman with the Goblin serum, and puts a shock collar on him in order to have a controlled beast of his own. He was wearing the mech hand when he changed

the shock collar is really the only thing I hated. Doc Ock is supposed to be super smart, and then when GG just rips the shock collar off his neck Doc Ock is surprised

Gwendolyn Stacy 11-11-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oscorp (Post 24618053)
Great film indeed! Javier Bardem is great!

Welcome back!

Thanks. That won't ever happen. Spider-Man will always be able to rescue me. On another note, my friend is having her daughter's party on Sunday, so now we're seeing Breaking Dawn Part 2 the following Wednesday. I'm a little disappointed about not going opening weekend, but I'm looking forward to the party, so it's all good.

UltimateWebhead 11-11-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anno_Domini (Post 24615989)
Hah, that sucks.

My gf and I went to visit my parents last night and there was a commercial of the film and my dad said 'You know, I always wanted to see that series' and I didn't know if I should've punched my dad in the throat or do a facepalm...so I just went to finish off the pecan pie, haha.

My wife is a fan of the books and insists on seeing the movies. I'd rather not but it makes her happy that I tag along...after all, she supports my on-going love affair with Spidey.

Spider-Aziz 11-11-2012 11:39 PM

:hehe:
I like it as it is

Marvel Spider 11-12-2012 07:34 PM

I wonder where Spider-ManHero12 went. And RIM.

They both just vanished, really.

UltimateWebhead 11-12-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pac-Master (Post 24627115)
I wonder where Spider-ManHero12 went. And RIM.

They both just vanished, really.

Last I heard, SMH-12 said he had some personal stuff going on. RIM...I'm not exactly sure but something tells me the backlash he received from the fanboy BS club after he said he didn't like ASM may possibly tie into why he isn't here anymore. I don't blame him either if that is the case. He gave us more than we deserved and a bunch of people threw it back in his face. Makes me sad.

NewYorkSpider 11-12-2012 09:44 PM

Hopefully it's nothing too serious. :csad:

Sometimes people just need a break from the hype.