The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Marvel Films (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   New Marvel Studios intro (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=468425)

Saitou Hajime 11-13-2013 12:52 AM

New Marvel Studios intro
 


I don't know where else to put this. Really sweet. :up:

ThePowerCosmic 11-13-2013 01:12 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Love it. It'll be great hearing it in front of future Marvel Studios films, particularly Age of Ultron.

flickchick85 11-13-2013 02:03 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Awesome. :up:

DrCosmic 11-13-2013 09:53 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Just in time to separate themselves from other Marvel projects, lol.

T"Challa 11-13-2013 10:06 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrCosmic (Post 27208937)
Just in time to separate themselves from other Marvel projects, lol.

lol..right? Just slowly trying to distance themselves from the others. So in case one of them royally f***'s up, Feige can just go like..

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/upload...-Video-Gif.gif

Whiskey Tango 11-13-2013 12:15 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Haha you nerds are sad and weird. It's just a stupid logo that is in fact not stupid, but totally sweet! Fanfare is cool too. I approve.

cph9fa 11-13-2013 01:35 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
When it first came on, I heard the new fanfare, and for a second I was all like "Wow! This movie hasn't even started yet, and its already got a sweet soundtrack!" Then I saw the new logo, and realized what was going on. It's awesome!

Destructus86 11-13-2013 01:43 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
ahhh Marvel. So glad someone knows how to do comic book movies right.

Visualiza 11-13-2013 01:46 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
:up:

I prefer the old one for simplicity's sake, but this one still maintains the same spirit. Fanfare is solid as well; I've really enjoyed Tyler's work this year.

Dark Raven 11-13-2013 05:38 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
So Brian Tyler's music will always be accompanying the logo for each movie now?

Visualiza 11-13-2013 06:36 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Raven (Post 27211519)
So Brian Tyler's music will always be accompanying the logo for each movie now?

Seems that way.

Dr. Evil 11-13-2013 07:52 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
That is an excellent logo. It will separate Marvel Studios from the Sony/Fox properties.

BMM 11-13-2013 08:36 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
I like the music, but I'm not a fan of the new logo. It looks like something that should be in front of a cartoon, not a feature film.

CyclopsWasRight 11-13-2013 08:51 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
I saw this in front of Thor. Took me by surprise, i mean it does the same thing really i don't see the need for a change.

It was cool nevertheless

psylockolussus 11-14-2013 12:50 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
The new intro looks cool and refreshing. I didn't think Marvel would change it. But I think it will take some time before I get used to it.

<(o_o)> 11-14-2013 12:51 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Saw a shorter version of the new Marvel intro during a recent episode of Marvel's Agents Of Shield.

smashmode 11-14-2013 01:18 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
love the new logo.

S. Grundy 11-14-2013 01:23 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
I prefer the simplicity of the original. But this is okay, I guess.

DN91 11-14-2013 05:08 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by <(o_o)> (Post 27214043)
Saw a shorter version of the new Marvel intro during a recent episode of Marvel's Agents Of Shield.

As did I. Heck, I didn't even know of the awesome fanfare from the full version, since the Agents of SHIELD version is condensed.

DaddlerTheDalek 11-14-2013 07:48 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Love the new Logo. I was surprised than I saw this in the Cinema.

DN91 11-14-2013 08:01 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Maybe they can alter the basic fanfare for each film. The music would be the same, but the arrangement would fit the tone of the film it's attached to. (Pseudo-espionage sounding music for Captain America 2, an epic score for Guardians of the Galaxy, etc.)

ThePowerCosmic 11-14-2013 08:21 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
That would be interesting.

Dr. Evil 11-14-2013 10:37 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Would this logo play in front of the animated TV shows? Or only live action MCU?

Hypestyle 11-14-2013 10:44 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Interesting. I still wonder why the Disney logo isn't paired with this now, since Paramount had theirs embedded when they were distributing.

MarvelFan 12-05-2013 06:29 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
that's awesome!

spider-neil 12-05-2013 08:04 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrCosmic (Post 27208937)
Just in time to separate themselves from other Marvel projects, lol.


I suspect this new logo (sans 'studios') will play ahead of ASM 2 and DoFP

kedrell 12-05-2013 08:23 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
^I sure hope not. I like the idea of MS drawing a clear line of distinction between them and the outside studios films.

As to the new intro itself? I like it, it's snappy.

Slushy 12-05-2013 10:52 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
I like it. It was a good way to start off Phase 2.

(Iron Man 3 doesn't count in my book, lol)

Visualiza 12-05-2013 11:28 PM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kedrell (Post 27352207)
^I sure hope not. I like the idea of MS drawing a clear line of distinction between them and the outside studios films.

As to the new intro itself? I like it, it's snappy.

Agreed, and I think that was the intent.

Doc Ock 12-07-2013 06:46 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Yeah, it's awesome! I loved the old logo but this just...works.

spider-neil 12-07-2013 06:50 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc Ock (Post 27371751)
Yeah, it's awesome! I loved the old logo but this just...works.

Hi Doc,
Without giving me any details of the trailer at all (because I want to go into ASM 2 knowing nothing at all) what did you think of the ASM 2 trailer?

Doc Ock 12-07-2013 06:56 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spider-neil (Post 27371757)
Hi Doc,
Without giving me any details of the trailer at all (because I want to go into ASM 2 knowing nothing at all) what did you think of the ASM 2 trailer?

Um, it was a big surprise and really enjoyed it after a few viewings. At first I didn't care for it, due to watching it while other things were going on perhaps. It surprised me big time.

spider-neil 12-07-2013 07:19 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc Ock (Post 27371775)
Um, it was a big surprise and really enjoyed it after a few viewings. At first I didn't care for it, due to watching it while other things were going on perhaps. It surprised me big time.

Marks out of 10?

Just to get a grade of your opinion can you grade the ASM 1 first trailer (not teaser) the trailer where Spidey is in the back of the cab with the car jacker.
I thought that trailer was ****ing AMAZING. So is the trailer for ASM 2 better or worse than that trailer?

Thanks Doc :yay:

Doc Ock 12-07-2013 07:21 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spider-neil (Post 27371835)
Marks out of 10?

Just to get a grade of your opinion can you grade the ASM 1 first trailer (not teaser) the trailer where Spidey is in the back of the cab with the car jacker.
I thought that trailer was ****ing AMAZING. So is the trailer for ASM 2 better or worse than that trailer?

Thanks Doc :yay:

Better than all TASM trailers I think. I'd probably give it a 9. I don't avoid trailers like you but I do avoid forums when a movie is released to avoid the entire film being spoiled. Wish I could go in fresh with no footage of any kind lol

spider-neil 12-07-2013 07:41 AM

Re: New Marvel Studios intro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc Ock (Post 27371841)
Better than all TASM trailers I think. I'd probably give it a 9. I don't avoid trailers like you but I do avoid forums when a movie is released to avoid the entire film being spoiled. Wish I could go in fresh with no footage of any kind lol

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! :yay:

I started avoiding trailers after the main trailer for ASM pretty much gave away the entire plot.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of Mandatory, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.