The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=406)
-   -   "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread! (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=326420)

AVEITWITHJAMON 07-01-2009 06:20 PM

"That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
How has this thread not been resurrected also? LOVED Bee in both TF1 and ROTF, I thought he kicked so much ass in this 2nd movie, loved when he burst into the factory with Optimus, shooting at Starscream who is twice his size.

And then there is his fight with Rampage, which, for me, is the second best fight scene in the movie, at first, it looked like BB had bitten off a bit more than he could chew, I was worried, because Rampage is bigger and his first few hits shook the Bee a bit, then Bee gets down to busines and beats the crap out of not only Rampage, but Ravage as well, awesome fight scene which doesnt get enough credit for me.

Anyway, this is the thread to discuss anything and everything about "Than crazy alien robot" Bumblebee.

DarknessOfDeath 07-01-2009 06:26 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
I love Bumblebee :heart: If I were a female autobot (though I am a guy for reals), I'd want to be with Bee forever :heart: but I am happy just being a regular male human cause no matter what, Bee will always be my fave autobot.

Mr. Earle 07-01-2009 06:30 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
It was "psychotic alien in my garage" lol!
Yeah, bee is great, he deserves his own thread.

craigdbfan 07-01-2009 06:31 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
Bumblebee was great during the Egyptian scene. He completely dismembers Ravage which I found a little surprising when I first saw it. The jump kick against Rampage was also awesome.

AVEITWITHJAMON 07-01-2009 06:34 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
^The whole fight scene was awesome, he literally tore Rampage apart in that fight, as well as Ravage.

What did you find surprising about about him finishing off Ravage? If its the brutality of it, remember, Sam, Mikaela, and Sam's parent were in danger at this point, the Bee dont mess when his loved ones are in trouble.

DarknessOfDeath 07-01-2009 06:36 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
thats true Jamon. Bee was the highlight for me in the movie.

I thought it was cute when Sam said I love you Bee.

I wish Mikaela had more scenes with Bee.

craigdbfan 07-01-2009 06:42 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON (Post 17130994)
^The whole fight scene was awesome, he literally tore Rampage apart in that fight, as well as Ravage.

What did you find surprising about about him finishing off Ravage? If its the brutality of it, remember, Sam, Mikaela, and Sam's parent were in danger at this point, the Bee dont mess when his loved ones are in trouble.


I was surprised because in the first film while the Autobots still fought admirably we never got to see the level of "robo-testosterone" that ROTF displayed. I was aware they were capable of this it just caught me by surprise a bit in the sequel. Which didn't bother me by the way.

I welcome the brutality. I actually like the side of the Autobots that was shown in ROTF. Prime and Bee demonstrated exactly why they are formidable opponents against the Decepticons.

The brutality contributed some of the greatest fight scenes I've seen in most TF media.

DarknessOfDeath 07-01-2009 06:46 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
I agree. The fight scenes were awesome. :up:

Mr. Earle 07-01-2009 06:50 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
Rampage had such a great design by the way. He had a tail instead of legs if i remember correctly and he had the vehicle's threads attached to his hands like whips. He was great! At first i thought bee bit more than he could chew, but damn he kicked ass in that scene! ASSAGE!

protocida 07-01-2009 06:55 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
Bumblebee kicked ass. In all of his scenes. Loved the car ride with Alice.

DarknessOfDeath 07-01-2009 07:15 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
yeah I had a feeling that Bee knew something wasn't right about Alice. hehe.

protocida 07-01-2009 07:37 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
Nah, he just didn't wanted Sam to cheat.

Marvin 07-01-2009 09:36 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
bumblebee was the one thing that was perfect in this whole movie for me

his scene at the start was funny(took out half the house)

he was there for sam with the cheating girlfriend, he was there when they were torturing him

and when he felt guilty

he was there when they were about to kill him and his parents(coolest fight imo)

and then his acting when he thought sam was dead

great character work.

AceofSpades266 07-01-2009 09:42 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvin (Post 17131791)
bumblebee was the one thing that was perfect in this whole movie for me

his scene at the start was funny(took out half the house)

he was there for same with the cheating girlfriend, he was there when they were torturing him

and when he felt guilty

he was there when they were about to kill him and his parents(coolest fight imo)

and then his acting when he thought sam was dead

great character work.


i agree, bee was awesome! and i totally agree with the bolded....for me the look on his face said "i should have been there"

craigdbfan 07-01-2009 09:58 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
The most well executed emotional scene for me at least was when Sam felt guilty when Optimus Prime died protecting him in battle.

Sam goes on to tell BB that he has all the right to be mad at him and then one of the most genuine tender moments in the movie verse unfolded when Bee responds by telling Sam that he means the most to him than anything else in world (when you consider this BB is pretty much saying that he values Sam even more than his loyalty to the Autobots to a certain degree).

Anyway I thought that moment was excellently done.

Marvin 07-01-2009 10:08 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
alot more touching for me then anything in the new superman or xmen films

Episode29 07-01-2009 10:10 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
That scene where he cries was heart-wrenching.

Did I say heart-wrenching, I meant jaw-dropping. Who thought THAT was a good idea?!

The Caped Knight 07-02-2009 09:01 AM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
Bee was awesome he took down rampage and totally ripped apart Ravage .

protocida 07-02-2009 11:54 AM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
Bee is kinda like Bruce Lee. When Bruce took out his shirt, we knew he'd kick ass. Same with Bee. Face plate down = Ass kicking.

AVEITWITHJAMON 07-02-2009 12:05 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by craigdbfan (Post 17131895)
The most well executed emotional scene for me at least was when Sam felt guilty when Optimus Prime died protecting him in battle.

Sam goes on to tell BB that he has all the right to be mad at him and then one of the most genuine tender moments in the movie verse unfolded when Bee responds by telling Sam that he means the most to him than anything else in world (when you consider this BB is pretty much saying that he values Sam even more than his loyalty to the Autobots to a certain degree).

Anyway I thought that moment was excellently done.

It was a touching scene, as with the first movie Bumblebee tended to get the more touching moments in the movie (the way he dropped to his knees when Sam 'died' was another touching moment), but in this movie, he also got to kick a little more ass. Rampage was not only bigger than BB, he was bigger than Barricade also who Bumblebee fought in the first movie, it was as tough a fight as BB could get, especially with Ravage thrown in there, yet he kicked ass.

Also, how awesome is Bumblebee's battle mask?

DemonicFoil 07-02-2009 12:14 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
Bumblebee with legs= more bad assness.:yay:

AVEITWITHJAMON 07-02-2009 12:34 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
^Even Bumblebee without legs was bad-ass in the first movie, but in ROTF, he was simply more bad-ass, they he finished off Ravage, God it was so awesome.

Mr. Earle 07-02-2009 01:36 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON (Post 17134115)
It was a touching scene, as with the first movie Bumblebee tended to get the more touching moments in the movie (the way he dropped to his knees when Sam 'died' was another touching moment), but in this movie, he also got to kick a little more ass. Rampage was not only bigger than BB, he was bigger than Barricade also who Bumblebee fought in the first movie, it was as tough a fight as BB could get, especially with Ravage thrown in there, yet he kicked ass.

Also, how awesome is Bumblebee's battle mask?

****ING AWESOME!!! I like how it comes down and it consists of two parts. Plus it makes him look like an insect => a real bumblebee.

AVEITWITHJAMON 07-02-2009 06:45 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Earle (Post 17134461)
****ING AWESOME!!! I like how it comes down and it consists of two parts. Plus it makes him look like an insect => a real bumblebee.

I just love that when it comes down you know he means business, Brawl in the first movie, and now Rampage and Ravage in this one. Bumblebee wasnt faring to well in the fight before the battle mask came down, after that, it was all business and bad-assery.

Nivek 07-02-2009 08:30 PM

Re: "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!
 
I'm Happy that Bay didn't make him a VW bug now. The camero demands a little more respect in fight scenes.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of Mandatory, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.