The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Misc. Comics Films (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 4 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=459263)

DrDoom 06-09-2013 12:51 PM

Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 4

Spider-Fan83 06-09-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil (Post 26046367)

I believe that was suppose to be a "Warehouse 13" reference where Jaime Murray plays a female version of H. G. Wells, where the H stands for Helena

either that or they actually believe that everything in "Warehouse 13" is real and that H. G. was in fact a woman

DrDoom 06-09-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-Fan83 (Post 26047145)
I believe that was suppose to be a "Warehouse 13" reference where Jaime Murray plays a female version of H. G. Wells, where the H stands for Helena

either that or they actually believe that everything in "Warehouse 13" is real and that H. G. was in fact a woman

bingo

Marvin 06-09-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terry78 (Post 26045253)
I need some kind of CG tease of the turtles to ease my concern for this picture.

"Suit" reveals are always hit or miss. Around trailer 2, the fans have acclimatized. It's the same story every single time. From the red undies to even the flames and teh puffy.

With a fan base this hostile, I'm pretty sure any reveals will be met with vile.
That being said, these are the joys of working on CGI heavy features. Because you don't have to worry about set pics leaking, don't have to reveal anything till you absolutely want to.

See Spiderman/Superman suit reveals vs Avatar/TF etc.

My guess is you won't see anything of that sort from this movie till next year.

guy_from_nerk 06-09-2013 05:30 PM

It's amazing how little hype this film is getting and how little pictures or news is coming out.

Cassandra Cain 06-09-2013 09:51 PM

^ I hear ya. Either they're being super secretive (especially about this film's villain - which I'm actually starting to believe it isn't Shredder) or just a lot of the scenes are being filmed on a closed set. It's obvious there still isn't a lot of hype because there's still a lot of hate. Oddly enough I was a huge hater for this movie myself, but I'm getting a little more excited due to some of the set pics (particularly the motion capture suits). I'm sure there will be more hype once the official teaser is released, you know, depending upon if it's any good. ;)

terry78 06-09-2013 10:15 PM

I still can't believe the last turtles movie was like 6 years ago. It felt like it just came out.

Dude of Steel 06-10-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guy_from_nerk (Post 26048457)
It's amazing how little hype this film is getting

That's because there's nothing to get hyped about - yet.

Mike_D202 06-10-2013 02:58 AM

I can't wait to see General Shrader. I wonder if he'll look like Bison from the Street Fighter movie.

http://collider.com/uploads/imageGal..._bison__1_.jpg

the_ultimate_evil 06-10-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-Fan83 (Post 26047145)

ahh have never heard or seen anything to do with that show so i wasnt sure

and after seeing some of the moronic stuff on this site it wouldnt have surprised me lol

jdogg willie 06-10-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShredderX (Post 26041515)
And Next Mutation is almost as bad as Power Rangers ( I guess they thats why they did that crappy crossover)

The Next Mutation would've been watchable if the mouths actually worked and there were no cartoon sound effects. Cartoon side effects only work for CARTOONS and not LIVE-ACTION

venom892 06-10-2013 04:57 PM

I tried watching an episode of next mutation on netflix and couldn't even handle five minutes.

Cassandra Cain 06-11-2013 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike_D202 (Post 26052803)
I can't wait to see General Shrader. I wonder if he'll look like Bison from the Street Fighter movie.

Dude...no. :doh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by venom892 (Post 26058745)
I tried watching an episode of next mutation on netflix and couldn't even handle five minutes.

:barf: 'Nuff said.

Mike_D202 06-11-2013 03:03 AM

I was being sarcastic :P

TheIrishAvenger 06-18-2013 02:02 PM

http://i.imgur.com/TcPP7qn.jpg

jdogg willie 06-18-2013 02:44 PM

Do we really need the words 'Teenage' and 'Mutant' anyway? I mean, the property has been around for over 25-yrs so how can they be teenagers anymore... and we all know they're mutants, I mean there are no humanoid turtles in the world. Although, with the new cartoon, everyone knows them as the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' already

the_ultimate_evil 06-18-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdogg willie (Post 26148651)
Do we really need the words 'Teenage' and 'Mutant' anyway? I mean, the property has been around for over 25-yrs so how can they be teenagers anymore... and we all know they're mutants, I mean there are no humanoid turtles in the world. Although, with the new cartoon, everyone knows them as the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' already

well considering the fact that the lack of possibly being mutants was a major riot for the fans the idea of including it the title may put to rest fears that the fandom has been lied to constantly

terry78 06-18-2013 03:13 PM

Well, they are teenagers and mutants so......

scifiwolf 06-18-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdogg willie (Post 26148651)

Not in conversation. But it'd be like Chevrolet putting "Chevy" on official documents. The full movie name needs to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and all marketing material needs to reflect that, to keep the brand consistent. Here's hoping the poster is a relic of a previous title.

Cassandra Cain 06-19-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil (Post 26148751)
well considering the fact that the lack of possibly being mutants was a major riot for the fans the idea of including it the title may put to rest fears that the fandom has been lied to constantly

This.

Darkness Falls 06-19-2013 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger (Post 26148305)

can't wait for Ninja Turtle5 :o

Chrisbarnes182 06-19-2013 07:08 AM

Sorry if I am a bit behind the times but have we got any ideas how the turtles are going to look?

Ipodman 06-19-2013 07:27 AM

Nope!

Ipodman 06-19-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkness Falls (Post 26154305)
can't wait for Ninja Turtle5 :o

Well, it IS the fifth movie... :dry:

terry78 06-19-2013 10:01 AM

That's why they make the big bucks.