The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   The Amazing Spider-Man (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=463)
-   -   Best part of TASM (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=467607)

Green Goblin 10-30-2013 05:55 AM

Best part of TASM

I counter negativity with positivity :)

Antihero 10-30-2013 08:50 AM

Re: Best part of TASM

Emma Stone

Oscorp 11-04-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Goblin (Post 27113593)

:up:

In the movie as a whole, I'd say Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone! If you're talking about a specific scene I'd say it's a tie between Peter resquing the kid at the bridge and Spidey waiting on his web in the water system-whatever it is.

MessiahDecoy123 11-04-2013 08:41 AM

The high school fight between Lizard and Spidey.

I also like when Flash says "he gets it" when Parker grabs him and when Aunt May hugs Peter when he returns with eggs.

Oscorp 11-04-2013 08:55 AM

Yeah overall there were lots of very touching and great scenes in the film! :up:

Morbius 11-04-2013 09:43 AM

The ending - it just sums up his character arc perfectly - he stands for something far greater than a vigilante with superpowers - the city needs him, and as much as the people close to him get hurt, he still needs them

pr0xyt0xin 11-10-2013 10:21 AM

Oddly enough, despite many having problems with it, my favorite scene is probably Peter skateboarding to coldplay. I love that this is how he discovers his powers. Rather than just bumping up against a wall or flashing gangsigns on the rooftop. It had a specific connection with me. Not saying it shouldve for anyone else.

My favorite action scene is the school hallway rumble.

And I laughed the hardest at his "morning after" when he smashes his alarm clock and destroys his bathroom.

Senator Pleasury 11-10-2013 11:08 AM

This might be the first time I laugh at a Stan Lee cameo.

NewYorkSpider 11-22-2013 03:17 AM

James Horner's score. Thought it went perfect throughout the movie, especially during Capt. Stacy's death.

the5timechamp 11-30-2013 02:21 PM

Most if not all the Spidey sequences, they just need to fix what they serve that with. The Stan Lee cameo in particular was well done.

Lord 11-30-2013 03:51 PM

This may have been Stan Lee's best cameo

jonathancrane 11-30-2013 03:53 PM

Lee's cameo is near the top of the list (my favorite is the one inThor: TDW.) It is hard isolating a single moment, but I can list my favorite types of sequences: the night shots of LA ( they were beautiful!), the aforementioned Coldplay sequence, and any scene with Ifans.

Visualiza 12-22-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Goblin (Post 27113593)

Of course. I suppose that's why you started another thread asking "Who's to blame for SM3?" in a forum already rife with negativity.

To address the matter at hand, I'd say the school fight, with two noteworthy segments:

1. Webbing up the lizard. I especially liked the way he crawled over him, as a nod to how spiders behave. Always thought that was a nice touch.
  2. Stan Lee's cameo. Legitimately clever and hilarious the whole way through; this scene was vintage Spidey.

Picard Sisko 12-22-2013 10:23 PM

Best parts:

1. Chemistry between Peter and Gwen/relationship
2. Dr. Connors (pre-Lizard)
3. Sarcastic Spider-Man
4. Oscorp and its involvement in Peter's dead parents and Spider-Man
5. Norman Osborn's presence felt throughout the entire film
6. School hallway fight/Spider-Man webbing up Lizard
7. Uncle Ben
8. Inspiration from Ultimate Spider-Man
9. Theme song
10. Stan Lee cameo
11. Touching scenes between characters
12. Chasing Uncle Ben's killer/montage

There are more, I just can't think of them now.

Morbius 12-23-2013 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picard Sisko (Post 27492933)
9. Theme song

I LOVE the theme song so much - I can only use Becoming Spiderman for my gym sessions though, but the rest are perfect for going on walks with my headphones.

Sincerely hope the new music supergroup has something close to the emotional undertones of TASM soundtrack.

Andrew Lucas 01-10-2014 01:04 PM

Peter and Gwen no doubt.

Easter Lily 01-12-2014 03:58 AM

Andrew Garfield as Peter and Spider-Man.

Andrew Lucas 01-14-2014 09:31 PM

And Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy :woot:

Spooderman 01-26-2014 03:44 PM

The end credits. Because it was such a bad movie. Har har har.

On a more serious note, the scene I enjoyed the most was Peter wrecking his bathroom after he got powers. It was funny, but not stupid, since he just realized he had super strength. True, it ripped off X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but it was funny in that movie as well.

TheLastBlade 02-25-2014 04:21 PM

1. The Casting
2. The Music
3. Giving more depth to the origin
4. Being more relatable
5. Oscorp having more focus
6. The costume
7. More depth to the setting
8. A more real family

PaulRom 03-01-2014 06:29 PM

My favorite part was the character development. The movie has a lot of flaws in its script, villain, etc, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't invested in the characters. And my favorite scene was probably the high school battle/Stan Lee cameo.

JJJ 05-07-2014 09:51 AM

In terms of scenes, I loved the scene where Peter asks Gwen out and he's painfully awkward about it. It was like looking in a mirror with a different outcome!

Green Goblin 05-12-2014 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visualiza (Post 27491277)
Of course. I suppose that's why you started another thread asking "Who's to blame for SM3?" in a forum already rife with negativity.

To address the matter at hand, I'd say the school fight, with two noteworthy segments:

1. Webbing up the lizard. I especially liked the way he crawled over him, as a nod to how spiders behave. Always thought that was a nice touch.
  2. Stan Lee's cameo. Legitimately clever and hilarious the whole way through; this scene was vintage Spidey.

That's not the same though as saying "worst part of SM3"

That thread was not to debate the quality but rather who was at fault for it's problems.

Venus 06-09-2014 07:27 AM

Underground scene when Peter tries to take a picture of Lizard and Stan Lee cameo

spiderral 06-09-2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Lucas (Post 27658107)
And Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy :woot:

Just Emma Stone in general :hrt: