The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Sony (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=344)
-   -   INFAMOUS: Second Son (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=453393)

XtremelyBaneful 08-20-2014 08:36 AM

Re: INFAMOUS: Second Son

Quote:

Originally Posted by Havok83 (Post 29574551)
that's no surprise. That usually tends to happen after a game is released and considering First Light is set to drop next week, those brought in for SS are no longer needed

I just checked it and they've since readjusted the price to £15.85

and that better be the same as the digital version, unless the disc's got something the digital doesn't.

zenith16 08-29-2014 10:30 AM

should of put this up a while ago
with

http://2.images.gametrailers.com/ima...11&quality=.91 Infamous: First Light

GT's score

Sucker Punch explores the spark that began Fetch's story in this new expansion.
Watch the Review
Posted: 08/27/2014 | Views: 36,224

source:GI & GT

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs 08-30-2014 12:35 AM

Anyone play the new DLC yet? Wondering if it's worth $15. Seems pricey for DLC, if I'm dropping that much I better get a whole lot of game

Storm22 09-01-2014 05:20 PM

Well worth it I my opinion. Loved playing as Fetch and great to see more of her story. The battle arenas are fantastic fun too, especially if you own Second Son - you can use Delsin too. I would definitely buy and play Second Son first though.

Havok83 09-01-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storm22 (Post 29653145)
Well worth it I my opinion. Loved playing as Fetch and great to see more of her story. The battle arenas are fantastic fun too, especially if you own Second Son - you can use Delsin too. I would definitely buy and play Second Son first though.

How does that work? Do you still have to own SS or will a previous purchase work? I had it and sold it months ago. Will it read my save data and allow me to access Delsin or do I need the disc? Also does he have all his abilities?

I was tempted on FL but I'll probably either wait to purchase it in a GoTY edition or wait for it to be on Plus

zenith16 09-09-2014 06:42 PM

http://epn.tv/wp-post-thumbnail/2014/09/FXvN4M.jpg
inFAMOUS First Light (PS4)

Synopsis: They unleased first light with this stand alone DLC. Stunning visuals it's also a great Stand alone game and it's only 15 bucks. The down side for them was that the story needs work & there are too many familar troupes

Marissa's score 7.0 & Vic's Score 8.0

source: EPN.TV

Storm22 09-10-2014 07:46 AM

There is more replayability than Second Son once you finish the game imo. The arenas are a ton of fun and the city feels more alive - drive by's and more challenging DUP patrols. I loved Second Son but Fetch is just a cooler character. Loved First Light.

Havok83: Regarding Delsin/Second Son - I think the game reads your save files, you don't need the disc to play him in the arenas. You automatically get all his powers and have a choice of playing as Good/Evil Delsin, which is cool.

Havok83 09-10-2014 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storm22 (Post 29707599)
There is more replayability than Second Son once you finish the game imo. The arenas are a ton of fun and the city feels more alive - drive by's and more challenging DUP patrols. I loved Second Son but Fetch is just a cooler character. Loved First Light.

Havok83: Regarding Delsin/Second Son - I think the game reads your save files, you don't need the disc to play him in the arenas. You automatically get all his powers and have a choice of playing as Good/Evil Delsin, which is cool.

Cool. Thanks!

zenith16 09-10-2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storm22 (Post 29707599)

they said same in the video that fetch is a better character the Delson who's a douche when compared to her . they just wanted a better or more fleshed out story still.

Havok83 11-11-2014 02:57 PM

Just played a demo of FL at BB today and the arena mode seems like super fun! Fetch seems similar to Delsin yet different in her own way. Cant wait till this is added to Plus so I can play the full thing

XtremelyBaneful 11-18-2014 07:43 PM

wat will the next one be called? infamous 4?

SpideyVille 07-04-2015 11:31 AM

I just finished the story mode and all of the side stuff for Good Karma .. I thought the game was okay. Since I did all the side stuff before the final battle, I was able to max out everything, but I've heard the story is really short.

I'm going for the Platinum now, but I didn't really have too many problems with the game, even though I heard a lot of decent reviews. I really liked Troy Baker though, so I would love to see a sequel to this.