The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Misc. Comics Films (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=537135)

Thread Manager 12-06-2017 10:08 AM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 41
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager 12-06-2017 10:08 AM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

BaelaTargaryen 12-06-2017 10:08 AM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 41
 
Tommy Wiseau

https://twitter.com/TommyWiseau/stat...68568305086464

Quote:

Justin The Boy Wonder@JP0wers

@TommyWiseau Would you direct a movie for DC and Warner Brothers?

Tommy Wiseau@TommyWiseau

More Tommy Wiseau Retweeted Justin The Boy Wonder
Yes, of course, but I would prefer to act at this time.

Chip Chipperson 12-06-2017 10:23 AM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Tommy would save the brand, it’s foolproof

Instead of making unironically bad films, start making ironically bad films. Genius move by WB if it happens.

You don’t even have to change anything, just let Tommy use all the characters and the universe that Snyder created.

Chip Chipperson 12-06-2017 10:25 AM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Tommy could replace Ben as star and director of The Batman

Matt Reeves can take a hike

StarLord 12-06-2017 10:29 AM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Oh hai Clark.

Flint Marko 12-06-2017 10:32 AM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Chris Evans:

Quote:

Originally Posted by @ChrisEvans
So who do I talk to about a Cap/Human Torch buddy comedy spin-off? I’m thinking Planes, Trains and Automobiles meets Parent Trap.

https://twitter.com/ChrisEvans/statu...33170915168262

BaelaTargaryen 12-06-2017 10:47 AM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Critics’ Choice Awards Nominations

http://deadline.com/2017/12/critics-...ix-1202220528/

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

Willem Dafoe – The Florida Project
Armie Hammer – Call Me By Your Name
Richard Jenkins – The Shape of Water
Sam Rockwell – Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Patrick Stewart – Logan
Michael Stuhlbarg – Call Me by Your Name

BEST YOUNG ACTOR/ACTRESS

Mckenna Grace – Gifted
Dafne Keen – Logan
Brooklynn Prince – The Florida Project
Millicent Simmonds – Wonderstruck
Jacob Tremblay – Wonder

BEST COSTUME DESIGN

Blade Runner 2049
Phantom Thread
Beauty and the Beast
Wonder Woman
The Shape of Water

BEST VISUAL EFFECTS

Blade Runner 2049
Dunkirk
The Shape of Water
Thor: Ragnarok
War for the Planet of the Apes
Wonder Woman

BEST ANIMATED FEATURE

The Breadwinner
Coco
Despicable Me 3
The LEGO Batman Movie
Loving Vincent

BEST ACTION MOVIE

Baby Driver
Logan
Thor: Ragnarok

War for the Planet of the Apes
Wonder Woman

BEST ACTOR IN A COMEDY

Steve Carell – Battle of the Sexes
James Franco – The Disaster Artist
Chris Hemsworth – Thor: Ragnarok
Kumail Nanjiani – The Big Sick
Adam Sandler – The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected)

DA_Champion 12-06-2017 10:49 AM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
I feel like posting something positive ...

Jeff Goldblum was splendid in Thor Ragnarok !

R_Hythlodeus 12-06-2017 11:19 AM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DA_Champion (Post 36093325)
I feel like posting something positive ...

Jeff Goldblum was splendid in Thor Ragnarok !

I agree, I'd give him 10 Goldblums out of 10 Goldblums

UltimatePyro9 12-06-2017 01:09 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chip Chipperson (Post 36093211)
Tommy would save the brand, it’s foolproof

Instead of making unironically bad films, start making ironically bad films. Genius move by WB if it happens.

You don’t even have to change anything, just let Tommy use all the characters and the universe that Snyder created.

You are tearing me apart Lex!????

Spider-Fan 12-06-2017 01:23 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Hahaha, what a story Clark!

Erzengel 12-06-2017 01:30 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Clark: I'm so happy I have you as my best friend, and I love Lois so much.
Bruce: Yeah, man. Yeah, you are very lucky.
Clark: Well, maybe you should have a girl, Bruce.
Bruce: [pauses, then walks forward] Yeah. Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe I have one already. I don't know yet.
Clark: Well, what happened? Remember Selena? That's her name?
Bruce: Selena? Yeah. Yeah, we don't see each other anymore. You know, she wasn't any good in bed. She was beautiful, but we had too many arguments.
Clark: That's too bad. My Lois's great whenever I get it.
Bruce: [sits down] Oh man, I just can't figure women out. Sometimes they're just too smart. Sometimes they're just flat-out stupid. Other times they're just evil.
Clark: It seems to me that you're the expert, Bruce.
[sits down]
Bruce: No. Definitely not an expert, Clark.

Tommy Wiseau presents: Batman v. Superman 2

Spider-Aziz 12-06-2017 01:54 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
If Tommy is Bruce, then who is Lisa? Who is there to call Clark to f*** around with after telling her Martha she doesn't love Bruce anymore? Is Flash our Denny?

Kane52630 12-06-2017 01:54 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WillingCon...bird-small.gif

Spider-Fan 12-06-2017 01:58 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Aquaman has to be the random guy in the party who keeps getting involved!

Spider-Aziz 12-06-2017 02:00 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Aquamomoa: "My man Bats is a sensitive guy"

DA_Champion 12-06-2017 02:04 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Twitter ranking of most discussed movies of 2017:

1. Wonder Woman
2. La La Land
3. Dunkirk
4. Spider-Man: Homecoming
5. Justice League
6. It
7. Beauty and the Beast
8. Thor: Ragnarok
9. Black Panther
10. Fifty Shades Darker

https://io9.gizmodo.com/naturally-no...man-1821050790

Boy Scout 12-06-2017 02:11 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DA_Champion (Post 36093325)
I feel like posting something positive ...

Jeff Goldblum was splendid in Thor Ragnarok !

Him and his assistant were both really funny.

And I’ll add on to the positivity: Tessa Thompson was not only great in her role, but hot as hell. :ilv:

Mjölnir 12-06-2017 02:31 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DA_Champion (Post 36094365)
Twitter ranking of most discussed movies of 2017:

1. Wonder Woman
2. La La Land
3. Dunkirk
4. Spider-Man: Homecoming
5. Justice League
6. It
7. Beauty and the Beast
8. Thor: Ragnarok
9. Black Panther
10. Fifty Shades Darker

https://io9.gizmodo.com/naturally-no...man-1821050790

A bit surprising that The Last Jedi isn't on the list as the overall social media rankings done weekly by comScore (although I'm looking at the total discussions) has that film dominating the buzz in the latter half of the year. It has more than twice the discussions than the second film, Thor: Ragnarok, which in turn had a lot more than Justice League in third place.

jmc 12-06-2017 02:57 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaelaTargaryen (Post 36093315)
Critics’ Choice Awards Nominations

http://deadline.com/2017/12/critics-...ix-1202220528/

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

Willem Dafoe – The Florida Project
Armie Hammer – Call Me By Your Name
Richard Jenkins – The Shape of Water
Sam Rockwell – Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Patrick Stewart – Logan
Michael Stuhlbarg – Call Me by Your Name

BEST YOUNG ACTOR/ACTRESS

Mckenna Grace – Gifted
Dafne Keen – Logan
Brooklynn Prince – The Florida Project
Millicent Simmonds – Wonderstruck
Jacob Tremblay – Wonder

BEST COSTUME DESIGN

Blade Runner 2049
Phantom Thread
Beauty and the Beast
Wonder Woman
The Shape of Water

BEST VISUAL EFFECTS

Blade Runner 2049
Dunkirk
The Shape of Water
Thor: Ragnarok
War for the Planet of the Apes
Wonder Woman

BEST ANIMATED FEATURE

The Breadwinner
Coco
Despicable Me 3
The LEGO Batman Movie
Loving Vincent

BEST ACTION MOVIE

Baby Driver
Logan
Thor: Ragnarok

War for the Planet of the Apes
Wonder Woman

BEST ACTOR IN A COMEDY

Steve Carell – Battle of the Sexes
James Franco – The Disaster Artist
Chris Hemsworth – Thor: Ragnarok
Kumail Nanjiani – The Big Sick
Adam Sandler – The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected)

Good early signs for Stewart and Keen. If any superhero film is going to crack it for an acting nod this year it's going to be one of those two, hopefully both.

Deck Rickard 12-06-2017 03:16 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Boy Scout (Post 36094403)
Him and his assistant were both really funny.

And I’ll add on to the positivity: Tessa Thompson was not only great in her role, but hot as hell. :ilv:

You are correct, sir!


Can Tessa Thompson just be in everything from now until the end of time? I remember when she showed up about halfway through the first season of Westworld and it just made an already great show an amazing one.

Spider-Aziz 12-06-2017 03:26 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaelaTargaryen (Post 36093163)

I saw this in the comments on that tweet.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQQZUPCVAAAZcAj.jpg

:wow:

P Supreme 12-06-2017 03:29 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
I hope they Marvel just grabs the FF and let the x-men themselves ofcourse it won't happen but I really like what Fox have been doing with the x-men [the main series not with standing]

StarLord 12-06-2017 04:13 PM

Re: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DA_Champion (Post 36093325)
I feel like posting something positive ...

Jeff Goldblum was splendid in Thor Ragnarok !

Quote:

Originally Posted by R_Hythlodeus (Post 36093473)
I agree, I'd give him 10 Goldblums out of 10 Goldblums

https://i.imgur.com/nLdqGZJ.gif


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of Mandatory, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.