The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   X-Men: Days of Future Past (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=489)
-   -   Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=473515)

xrs13 02-11-2014 06:53 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockteur (Post 27915843)
So we're at least a month away from the next trailer.

http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/rec...strailers.aspx

*****ty.

that just shows trailers that were recently rated. GOTG was rated yesterday and is likely to hit soon. DOFP could be rated tomorrow for all we know :)

Samarus 02-11-2014 06:57 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockteur (Post 27915843)
So we're at least a month away from the next trailer.

http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/rec...strailers.aspx

*****ty.


How do you get the information from there? They can rate it and release it the next day, can't they?

marvelrobbins 02-11-2014 06:58 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
On subject of pick-ups

Back In 2003 the post WH ending of X2 at mansion of Xavier,Wolverine,and Cyclops In Xavier's office.Cyclops and wolverine in hallway and Xavier with students Including Colossus and Jubilee were pick-ups.So there could very well be a couple of new scenes.

Due to newspaper aticle it's very possible Wolverine and Mystique are a part of the pick-ups but Inless there are reports of actors In Montreal It's hard to know.

One thing I can almost guess is these pick-ups are Inside studio.Bryan's twitter pick seems likely him announcing he Is In Montreal outside the studio.

marvelrobbins 02-11-2014 07:03 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockteur (Post 27915843)
So we're at least a month away from the next trailer.

http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/rec...strailers.aspx

*****ty.

What this means Is when we get the full trailer It will have plenty of effects In it.

Remember Fox needs a big movie to attack trailer to so we could be looking at early march for trailer.

Rockteur 02-11-2014 07:04 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samarus (Post 27915901)
How do you get the information from there? They can rate it and release it the next day, can't they?

Just from experience of looking at this site, the trailers usually come out about 2 weeks after they are rated on here, sometimes longer.

SuperT 02-11-2014 07:29 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Just because it's not on that site or the BBFC site doesn't mean it can't come sooner. Both the Captain America and TASM2 trailers that were released during the Superbowl didn't show up until either a couple days after (Alberta site) or a week or two (BBFC) after they aired.

Rockteur 02-11-2014 08:08 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperT (Post 27916131)
Just because it's not on that site or the BBFC site doesn't mean it can't come sooner. Both the Captain America and TASM2 trailers that were released during the Superbowl didn't show up until either a couple days after (Alberta site) or a week or two (BBFC) after they aired.

For what it's worth, I hope you're right.

SuperT 02-11-2014 08:15 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
The second Amazing Spider-Man trailer isn't even listed on the Alberta ratings site.

Malik 02-11-2014 08:23 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Four pages of discussing nothing :o

TeeKay 02-11-2014 08:54 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DOFP (Post 27913485)
Please, we need you too hope again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 (Post 27913895)
I will bring you hope old friend but I ask only one thing in return: Don't get in my way. :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morti (Post 27913913)
I know what I'm doing. This is the only way :whatever:

This was absolute gold.:lmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperT (Post 27916497)
The second Amazing Spider-Man trailer isn't even listed on the Alberta ratings site.

They have the 3rd trailer rated there already.:dry:

usagicassidy 02-11-2014 09:37 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by levikuntz (Post 27916551)
Four pages of discussing nothing :o

Which is actually quite light. There's days I come here and there's 20 pages of discussing nothing.


I for one want the next trailer as soon as possible, but not at the expense of them delivering a true quality trailer. The teaser was good, but really did not show the scope/budget of the film at all. If I have to wait for more sfx to be done to actually SHOW OFF how epic the film is going to be, I don't mind. We need a trailer better than ASM2 and one to rival or surpass CAWS.

xrs13 02-11-2014 09:56 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
If Fox are trying to be clever with the new trailer then they may be waiting for GOTG to release a trailer so they can counter each thing in each trailer from Cap2, TASM2 and GOTG. If that is the case then I am happy. If the trailer doesn't bowl us over we need posters to show.

JP 02-11-2014 10:18 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockteur (Post 27915843)
So we're at least a month away from the next trailer.

http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/rec...strailers.aspx

*****ty.

Once again, that's NOT how it works. You know when the recent Cap trailer was rated? 3 days AFTER the Superbowl.

Yes, sometimes a trailer gets rated before it debuts, but more often then not, it doesn't.

KidxMikexMcfly 02-11-2014 11:06 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by levikuntz (Post 27916551)
Four pages of discussing nothing :o

Lmao!

Rockteur 02-11-2014 11:15 PM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xrs13 (Post 27917493)
If Fox are trying to be clever with the new trailer then they may be waiting for GOTG to release a trailer so they can counter each thing in each trailer from Cap2, TASM2 and GOTG. If that is the case then I am happy. If the trailer doesn't bowl us over we need posters to show.


The trailer should be able to stand on it's own.

marvelrobbins 02-12-2014 12:56 AM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
I will be shocked If we don't get one by end of month.At most I can't see a wait any longer than early March.

Since they have released Images of sentinles I expect them to go all out In full trailer.Showing them using powers In trailer plus a bit more of plot.

I think some may be setting themselves for disappointment If they expect trailer just like The Amazing Spider Man 2 or Captain America The Winter Soldier.DOFP Is vastly different film than those.

Iceman 02-12-2014 01:38 AM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marvelrobbins (Post 27915945)
What this means Is when we get the full trailer It will have plenty of effects In it.

Remember Fox needs a big movie to attack trailer to so we could be looking at early march for trailer.

Worth waiting if we get the trailer Fox need to deliver.

BMM 02-12-2014 01:41 AM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marvelrobbins (Post 27919101)
I think some may be setting themselves for disappointment If they expect trailer just like The Amazing Spider Man 2 or Captain America The Winter Soldier.DOFP Is vastly different film than those.

It's a summer comic book movie opening on Memorial Day weekend. There will be plenty of spectacle.

Avalanche 02-12-2014 09:08 AM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by levikuntz (Post 27916551)
Four pages of discussing nothing :o

That happens when there's nothing new to discuss.

Makes a change from going around in circles discussing the old movies or my personal favourite loony view, OMG CYCLOPS ISN'T REALLY DEADZ.

Morti 02-12-2014 09:35 AM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by avalanche (Post 27920255)
that happens when there's nothing new to discuss.

Makes a change from going around in circles discussing the old movies or my personal favourite loony view, omg cyclops isn't really deadz.

we neva saw his body explodez!!! Jean threw him in tha woodz

narrows101 02-12-2014 10:23 AM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Hugh and his wife were at a Donna Karan fashion show Monday night and there was an after-party after the show. Hugh didn't go to the show and his wife was quoted as saying this - I'm thinking the "early start" was getting to Montreal since it coincided with Singer's tweet.

Quote:

Except for Jackman and Holmes, Karan’s front row followed the designer to the after party at her Stephan Weiss Studio in the West Village. “He’s got an early start. The fashion world’s all a bit too much for him,” Furness said of her husband’s absence.
http://www.wwd.com/eye/parties/donna...siness-7440447

GuestStar2004 02-12-2014 10:27 AM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
So jackman was likely part of the pick ups but whose surprised about that as he pretty much is in the film from start to finish

XMenDOFPBrazil 02-12-2014 10:27 AM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
We need a new trailer!

We need news!

Captain America 2 and Spiderman 2 are rocking the marketing!

Rike 02-12-2014 10:30 AM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
I found something:
Jason Deline @JasonDeline
Back in Montreal this weekend! Shooting more #XMen #DOFP
5:46pm - 11 fev 14
He plays a news anchor according to IMDB.

narrows101 02-12-2014 10:30 AM

Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 (Post 27920549)
So jackman was likely part of the pick ups but whose surprised about that as he pretty much is in the film from start to finish

I read somewhere that he would be needed for two days.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.