The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=619)
-   -   The Official Jason Momoa Thread (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=469961)

Eddie Dean 12-09-2013 09:58 PM

The Official Jason Momoa Thread
 
A thread for all things Jason.

JB-the-Hunter 12-09-2013 10:00 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
lol Mimosa

DaJanksta 12-09-2013 10:01 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
He was a bad ass warrior on Game of Thrones. Didn't really have many lines though because he didn't even speak the language of the people on the show. I wonder Lobo? Martian Man hunter? Lex??? Something else we haven't thought of?

LOL at Mimosa

MrMaooz 12-09-2013 10:02 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Mimosa. :funny:

NosfeRomas 12-09-2013 10:03 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
His name is Momoa and although not the greatest actor ever, the man has extraordinary body language. He acts with movements and gestures, just watch him in Game of Thrones when he fights the Dothraki. He could be a great Deathstroke.

Unbreakable Lex 12-09-2013 10:04 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
For the man who has everything. Mongul

DaJanksta 12-09-2013 10:05 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NosfeRomas (Post 27393393)
His name is Momoa and although not the greatest actor ever, the man has extraordinary body language. He acts with movements and gestures, just watch him in Game of Thrones when he fights the Dothraki. He could be a great Deathstroke.

Loved his Character in the GOT and was sad that he had to go.

Unbreakable Lex 12-09-2013 10:05 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
It will be a character with limited dialog.

Eddie Dean 12-09-2013 10:06 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5462ccbe.png

Krumm 12-09-2013 10:07 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Too soon.

DaJanksta 12-09-2013 10:07 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unbreakable Lex (Post 27393427)
It will be a character with limited dialog.

I've only seen him in the Game of Thrones but why wouldn't he have many lines in his future roles? Because he was limited in his most notable one?

sf2 12-09-2013 10:07 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Doomsday. :D

GREEN =w= DAY 12-09-2013 10:07 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Mimosa?

LMFAO!

i can totally see him as Darkseid if he were to play a villain. personally, i don't want to see Doomsday

Eddie Dean 12-09-2013 10:08 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Krumm
Too soon.

Never forget.

KillerMcQueen 12-09-2013 10:08 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
I doubt he's Doomsday, I don't think a role like that would really require them to announce who they've cast since the performance would be all CGI with a guy in a mocap suit for a couple bits here and there. I agree with NosfeRomas, Deathstroke could be a great fit for the actor.

KillerMcQueen 12-09-2013 10:09 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GREEN =w= DAY (Post 27393465)
Mimosa?

LMFAO!

i can totally see him as Darkseid if he were to play a villain. personally, i don't want to see Doomsday

Now that would be interesting.

STARMAN 12-09-2013 10:10 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
If he's Doomsday then maybe they're going the Lou Ferringo is the Hulk route.

KillerMcQueen 12-09-2013 10:11 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by STARMAN (Post 27393491)
If he's Doomsday then maybe they're going the Lou Ferringo is the Hulk route.

nah, Doomy's grey.

RAE072 12-09-2013 10:11 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Mr. Mxyzptlk.

About as likely as Doomsday.

DaJanksta 12-09-2013 10:12 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GREEN =w= DAY (Post 27393465)
Mimosa?

LMFAO!

i can totally see him as Darkseid if he were to play a villain. personally, i don't want to see Doomsday


I def wouldn't want Doomsday either. But I feel like Darkseid is too godly he would have to be a justice league villian.

Boom 12-09-2013 10:12 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
This thread delivers the LULZ.

He's playing an alcoholic beverage: part champagne, part orange juice.

Unbreakable Lex 12-09-2013 10:13 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KillerMcQueen (Post 27393471)
I doubt he's Doomsday, I don't think a role like that would really require them to announce who they've cast since the performance would be all CGI with a guy in a mocap suit for a couple bits here and there. I agree with NosfeRomas, Deathstroke could be a great fit for the actor.

The thing that draws me to Doomsday is the story and the big factor. They are going all in. doomsday is famous for the Death of Superman story. It made national news. So he's a well known foe for Snyder to do his work with. Perfect villain to require Superman to need help. Then they can branch out to Darksied for JL.

If not Doomsday than perhaps a LOD member.

NewYorkSpider 12-09-2013 10:15 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
He looks like Lobo. Not sure how he would fit in a already packed movie.

DaJanksta 12-09-2013 10:17 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NewYorkSpider (Post 27393575)
He looks like Lobo. Not sure how he would fit in a already packed movie.

Honestly just because people are being casted doesn't mean their roles are large. There could be plenty of room for tons of people for all we know until we know more about the movie.

RAE072 12-09-2013 10:17 PM

Re: The Official Jason Mimosa Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unbreakable Lex (Post 27393539)
The thing that draws me to Doomsday is the story and the big factor. They are going all in. doomsday is famous for the Death of Superman story. It made national news. So he's a well known foe for Snyder to do his work with. Perfect villain to require Superman to need help. Then they can branch out to Darksied for JL.

If not Doomsday than perhaps a LOD member.

I should tattoo this on my chest.

Using Doomsday this early on in Superman's career makes no sense, story wise. Nobody except Lois and Ma Kent would give a crap if Superman died.

Since Doomsday is known for one thing and one thing only, killing Superman, and they're not going to do that this early, then to water him down into just punching fodder for Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman is a disservice to the character.

And if he's not killing Superman, the only thing he's known for, he's only a big dumb monster. You could use any other big dumb monster, like Grundy, in his place.

I sincerely, sincerely doubt Doomsday is in this movie.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.