The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Arrow (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Heroes you want to appear (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=399729)

Primal Slayer 10-26-2012 10:03 PM

Heroes you want to appear
 
This thread was bound to happen...so might as well start it.

What heroes from the DCU would you want to see show up?

Shikamaru 10-26-2012 10:19 PM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Would be nice if Batman showed up down the road. Or at least Nightwing, since they mentioned Bludhaven in the preview for episode 4.

HighFivingMF 10-27-2012 12:29 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Hal 'N Harper.

Ultra Nolanite 10-27-2012 12:37 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
A modern day interpretation of Hawk and Dove could be interesting.

The Squirrel 10-27-2012 12:45 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Vic Savage as The Question.

BH/HHH 10-27-2012 03:36 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
I think eventually they'll start doing super powered heroes of the show goes beyond 3 seasons anyway.

I would love to see the Question

Savage 10-27-2012 03:54 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
The Question, definitely. Though I'd love to see someone like Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) or Mr. Terrific someday. Maybe The Flash or Animal Man. Characters who wouldn't require effects that are too insane.

Ooh! Wildcat, definitely! And Black Lightning and Katana should be sure bets. :D

BH/HHH 10-27-2012 04:30 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
If they were to eventually do Superman which I don't think they ever will but maybe they could do some fan service and cast Brandon Routh or even Matthew Bomer.

Fans of Reilly 10-27-2012 04:42 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BH/HHH (Post 24534731)
If they were to eventually do Superman which I don't think they ever will but maybe they could do some fan service and cast Brandon Routh or even Matthew Bomer.

bro casting a guy that Played Superman in the movie almost no one likes is not fan service

my Superman fan service casting is Dean Cain, Teri Hatcher or Tom Welling or...... any one not Brandon Routh

Primal Slayer 10-27-2012 05:12 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Wildcat should basically be a must. He should be the one who helped train Dinah and can be a connection to her mother.

Micromind 10-27-2012 05:14 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
I would like to see Black lightning or Icon.

BH/HHH 10-27-2012 05:39 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fans of Reilly (Post 24534745)
bro casting a guy that Played Superman in the movie almost no one likes is not fan service

my Superman fan service casting is Dean Cain, Teri Hatcher or Tom Welling or...... any one not Brandon Routh

Dude that your opinion, so many fans love Brandon Routh as Superman and Matthew Bomer was a fan casting choice for ages so how is that not fan service?

Fans of Reilly 10-27-2012 06:01 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BH/HHH (Post 24534797)
Dude that your opinion, so many fans love Brandon Routh as Superman and Matthew Bomer was a fan casting choice for ages so how is that not fan service?

about Matthew Bomer big fan Great Actor But casting him as Clark Kent Will be wasting his talent you do not cast Matthew Bomer as the Nice kid perfect son apple pie eating farm boy


you cast Matthew Bomer as a smooth talker Ladies man with a sense of humor and one lines like dick grayson nightwing

mr. peasant 10-27-2012 06:08 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
The Question. And not just because he's a fan favourite. For one, he actually brings something new to the table. He's an investigative thinker; a talent Ollie has yet to show a propensity for. If introduced in Season 1, he'd be the perfect guy to clue Ollie in on the conspiracy going on behind the scenes and connect the dots between all those people in Ollie's hit list. Likewise, his look fits perfectly well in the show's setting. A guy in a suit, trench coat and fedora? Classic CW.


Also, maybe Renee Montoya (though not as The Question). At the moment, one of the things lacking on the show is for Green Arrow to have an ally in the force. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if Laurel's father does eventually fill that role.

BH/HHH 10-27-2012 07:07 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fans of Reilly (Post 24534805)
about Matthew Bomer big fan Great Actor But casting him as Clark Kent Will be wasting his talent you do not cast Matthew Bomer as the Nice kid perfect son apple pie eating farm boy


you cast Matthew Bomer as a smooth talker Ladies man with a sense of humor and one lines like dick grayson nightwing

Fair enough if u don't think Bomers right for Superman but it still would be fan service as I made in my point.

Pepsiguy2 10-27-2012 07:26 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
They could easily get away with Flash since his powers are realistic, kinda. Chemicals go boom and make him fast.

Fans of Reilly 10-27-2012 07:32 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BH/HHH (Post 24534887)
Fair enough if u don't think Bomers right for Superman but it still would be fan service as I made in my point.

i am not saying he is not right for Superman I'm sure he'll do a great job


I'm just saying his talent will be better used With a character like Grayson

Airwings 10-27-2012 08:41 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man.
It will fit the tone of the show more than Plastic Man would.

BH/HHH 10-27-2012 09:39 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fans of Reilly (Post 24534913)
i am not saying he is not right for Superman I'm sure he'll do a great job

I'm just saying his talent will be better used With a character like Grayson

Fair enough, I don't really see him as Dick Grayson myself would rather have someone younger cast.

HighFivingMF 10-27-2012 11:10 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Airwings (Post 24535029)
Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man.
It will fit the tone of the show more than Plastic Man would.

Not really. Neither of them would. If you want him, fine. But they're both stretchy guys.

Airwings 10-27-2012 11:29 AM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighFivingMF (Post 24535299)
Not really. Neither of them would. If you want him, fine. But they're both stretchy guys.

EM is more of a detective, while PM is fun slapstick and gimmicks (like Jim Carrey's Mask).

HighFivingMF 10-27-2012 01:05 PM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Airwings (Post 24535339)
EM is more of a detective, while PM is fun slapstick and gimmicks (like Jim Carrey's Mask).

But they're both stretchy guys. Stretchiness is a super power. So neither would fit the no-powers rule.

Powerman34 10-27-2012 01:27 PM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
I'd love to see the Question, The Creeper, Gangbuster, the Spoiler, Red Hood

protocida 10-27-2012 01:34 PM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
I think they should try to keep metahumans out of the frame. That being said, with Yao Fei already making an appearance, I wouldn't be surprised if reimagined versions of the rest of the Great Ten show up down the line. Maybe as a highly-trained black ops unit from China.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...9_Textless.jpg

Airwings 10-27-2012 01:35 PM

Re: Heroes you want to appear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighFivingMF (Post 24535697)
But they're both stretchy guys. Stretchiness is a super power. So neither would fit the no-powers rule.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BH/HHH (Post 24534667)
I think eventually they'll start doing super powered heroes of the show goes beyond 3 seasons anyway.

HighFivingMF: That's why I suggested Elongated Man


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.