The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Man of Steel (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=348)
-   -   All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 60 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=457919)

Thread Manager 05-14-2013 03:40 PM

Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager 05-14-2013 03:40 PM

Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

DaJanksta 05-14-2013 03:40 PM

She will die every superman movie just like kenny in southpark. Then will appear again in the next one as if nothing happened.

BH/HHH 05-14-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaJanksta (Post 25841847)
She will die every superman movie just like kenny in southpark. Then will appear again in the next one as if nothing happened.

Oh my god they killed Jenny

Kal-El.9859 05-14-2013 03:42 PM

Chloe, without the all the ridiculous melodrama.

I would be down with that

DaJanksta 05-14-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BH/HHH (Post 25841861)
Oh my god they killed Jenny

You bastards! :awesome:

747 05-14-2013 03:44 PM

Jimmy fans unite!

DarthSkywalker 05-14-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 (Post 25841865)
Chloe, without the all the ridiculous melodrama.

I would be down with that

She was the one thing I truly liked about Smallville. A solid character, and even her crush on Clark was sweet, except when they felt the need to fill out another episode with her pinning for him.

I SEE SPIDEY 05-14-2013 03:45 PM

I'm pretty sure guys can be friends with hetro women without wanting to bone them. Jenny doesn't have to be into chicks.

DaJanksta 05-14-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY (Post 25841891)
I'm pretty sure guys can be friends with hetro women without wanting to bone them. Jenny doesn't have to be into chicks.

As a horny young man that wants to bone every pretty girl I see I cannot confirm this. However, I'm not Superman. He's way more awesome than I.

DarthSkywalker 05-14-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY (Post 25841891)

Especially an Asexual like Clark. :hehe:

DaJanksta 05-14-2013 03:47 PM

Chloe like jenny. That would be pretty cool I guess. I'll have to see how they handle it. Doubt it would be a big role anyway.

BH/HHH 05-14-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaJanksta (Post 25841869)
You bastards! :awesome:

:woot: :up:

DarthSkywalker 05-14-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaJanksta (Post 25841913)
Chloe like jenny. That would be pretty cool I guess. I'll have to see how they handle it. Doubt it would be a big role anyway.

Right now, all she looks like is Perry's assistant. Any expanded role would probably be in a sequel and down to her surviving this film first. :yay:

MrMaooz 05-14-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaJanksta (Post 25841903)
As a horny young man that wants to bone every pretty girl I see I cannot confirm this. However, I'm not Superman. He's way more awesome than I.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h8...united/TMI.gif

I SEE SPIDEY 05-14-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

:funny: What did I get myself into?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker (Post 25841905)
Especially an Asexual like Clark. :hehe:

I think you are thinking about Batman/Bruce Wayne.

DaJanksta 05-14-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY (Post 25841941)

:woot: Can. Worms. EVERYWHERE!

Kal-El.9859 05-14-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker (Post 25841885)
She was the one thing I truly liked about Smallville. A solid character, and even her crush on Clark was sweet, except when they felt the need to fill out another episode with her pinning for him.

yeah Chloe was alright...until they took her crush on Clark toooooo far!

Quote:

oh Lord

ConnorKon-El 05-14-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Haha. OMG bro. :pal:

DaJanksta 05-14-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 (Post 25841953)
yeah Chloe was alright...until they took her crush on Clark toooooo far!

oh Lord

Lol I hated how they handled her Jimmy though. Have him die, then his brother will take over, only to be an exact carbon copy of his brother lol

Travesty 05-14-2013 03:52 PM

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/v...qhoro1_400.gif

DarthSkywalker 05-14-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY (Post 25841941)

Bruce, while driven, knows his way around beautiful women. See Damian. :woot:

DaJanksta 05-14-2013 03:53 PM

Lol. Anyway. Jenny Olson it is! <3

I SEE SPIDEY 05-14-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaJanksta (Post 25841949)
:woot: Can. Worms. EVERYWHERE!

Jamie, C. Lee or Show are going to want us to move on. I already got in trouble in the Cavill thread. :funny:

GENERAL RAAM582 05-14-2013 03:53 PM

I'm sorta alright with the Jenny thing. I mean, I hope we get Jimmy eventually. I think Clark is gonna need a friend; not trying to sound sexiest by saying you can't have a female friend.

1 MORE MONTH! :super: