The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Super-World (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Goku vs Superman (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=116815)

Krpton 05-29-2004 10:36 AM

Goku vs Superman
 
who is stronger?

ssj4 goku or the prime of supes?

The Incredible Hulk 05-29-2004 10:40 AM

Dragonballs suck

Marburystarbury 05-29-2004 12:06 PM

dragonballz is some crap japs made up. Superman would own super goku. This has been brought up so much. Goku cant take bullets or even needles for that fact.

Marburystarbury 05-29-2004 12:09 PM

Not to mention supes is alot smarter then goku. superman is fast , so fast he can rip time. and reverse it. strong enough to move the moon and lift buildings unlike dragonball charcters. superman can take planet shattering blasts. Supes has heat vison. x-ray that lets him see in the night and he can see in long distants and is the 2 fastest man alive (next to flash but not by alot). supes can hear from a mile away. flys way faster then goku (he can reverse time for god's sake).

Puckenstein 05-29-2004 12:10 PM

:rolleyes: Stop the insanity.


.

Superman20 05-29-2004 01:22 PM

what the hell is a goku?

Guyverjay 05-29-2004 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marburystarbury
dragonballz is some crap japs made up. Superman would own super goku. This has been brought up so much. Goku cant take bullets or even needles for that fact.
The only crap thing around here is you:up:

Knightsaber Priss 05-29-2004 02:04 PM

I;m going to have to say Goku because either way Warners might as well slap an orange Gi and call him Goku based upon the the whole "Martial Arts Expert" s***. Warners just keeps on ripping off superhero franchise after superhero franchise.

Marburystarbury 05-29-2004 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by guyverjay
The only crap thing around here is you:up:


Im offended :rolleyes: herb.

Knightsaber Priss 05-29-2004 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marburystarbury
Im offended :rolleyes: herb.
How about you are a pig who deserves to be strung up by the balls for calling the Japanese such an outdated, racist term. I know alot of people might not have informed you of the fact that World War II has been over for quite a number of decades.

Adenjo 05-29-2004 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CrouchingGoblin HiddenSpiderman
I know alot of people might not have informed you of the fact that World War II has been over for quite a number of decades.
****!!! has it?
"KIDS.. We can finally come out of the air raid shelter!" :D


Hang on..... We..Did.. Win... Right? :D

ViscaBarcaInter 05-29-2004 02:20 PM

The Japanese are a fine, honourable, advanced society.

Doesn't mean that Dragonball isn't a living abortion of a creation, nor should it be accepted by anyone who is over the age of 3 or of complete mental development.

Adenjo 05-29-2004 02:24 PM

My eldest (6) watches Dragon ball.. or Dragonballz..or whatever it's called...
He thinks it's cool.. All I see is VERY bad animation, dodgy female characters with the faces of young girls but with HUGE tits (in todays present climate.. something i'm seriously unsure about)
In short Dragon ball..... Tom and Jerry it aint :D

Now.. The new He-man cartoons.. They rock! :up:

Knightsaber Priss 05-29-2004 02:24 PM

I like DBZ. It's based upon a Manga that goes into more detail than the Anime was possible to go into.

Knightsaber Priss 05-29-2004 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Adenjo
My eldest (6) watches Dragon ball.. or Dragonballz..or whatever it's called...
He thinks it's cool.. All I see is VERY bad animation, dodgy female characters with the faces of young girls but with HUGE tits (in todays present climate.. something i'm seriously unsure about)
In short Dragon ball..... Tom and Jerry it aint :D

Now.. The new He-man cartoons.. They rock! :up:

I prefer the old ones better. At least they have the entetaining cheese factor. In short, I hate the new cartoons based upon popular 80's cartoons like Armada and the new MOTU. Oh and just a note of Trivia here, the same animation company behind the G1 Transformers cartoons also animated Dragonball and DBZ. I'm not too sure about Dragonball GT. So don't go insulting Toei or I will have to get angry and stomp your city flat.

Knightsaber Priss 05-29-2004 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Adenjo
****!!! has it?
"KIDS.. We can finally come out of the air raid shelter!" :D


Hang on..... We..Did.. Win... Right? :D

Well, based upon the actions of our current president, I'd say Hitler won.

Adenjo 05-29-2004 02:31 PM

The new He man is far superior to the MOTU... Storywise and animation wise....
No longer is Prince Adam simply Heman in a pink outfit.. Now Adam and He man are different (physically) characters...
Heman now has a half decent explaination as to why he exists..As do the sorceress and Castle Greyskull.

Dragonball however.. Is still a very badly put together toon.. A statement I could never take back.


ps I'm way too old to still be watching cartoons... I really should get a life :D

Adenjo 05-29-2004 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CrouchingGoblin HiddenSpiderman
Well, based upon the actions of our current president, I'd say Hitler won.
Damn you mr Churchill! You let us down!!!!

Knightsaber Priss 05-29-2004 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Adenjo
The new He man is far superior to the MOTU... Storywise and animation wise....
No longer is Prince Adam simply Heman in a pink outfit.. Now Adam and He man are different (physically) characters...
Heman now has a half decent explaination as to why he exists..As do the sorceress and Castle Greyskull.

Dragonball however.. Is still a very badly put together toon.. A statement I could never take back.


ps I'm way too old to still be watching cartoons... I really should get a life :D

You just don't understand. The 80's MOTU was entertaining because of its cheesiness. It was all just a 30 minute toy commercial. That's why I have to roll my eyes when they treat MOTU as a serious kind of thing. There's no sense of fun there.

How is DBZ badly put together? Compared to mind numbing dreck like Yu-Gi-Oh (Which is nothing more than two characters playing a freaking card game!) and Beyblades (*sarcasm* Oooh! Spinning Tops colliding with each other is so entertaining. *sarcasm*) the Dragonball series of cartoons are brilliant. At least the DRagonball characters are actually doing something that makes sense compared to animated card games and spinning tops battling each other.

Adenjo 05-29-2004 02:46 PM

Mate I never said BB or Y-G-O was good :D

I've just got a hatred for that type of animation... I hate the fact that gaps between the animation and the American dialogue always leads to at least one character standing open mouthed with a ridiculous "Huh?" in at least one scene of every episode.

I suppose it could be a generation thing.. I was raised in a time when cartoons usually consisted of one character spending two-five minutes of a cartoon using various household tools to beat seven shades of crap out of another character (god bless Tom and Jerry)...
I just hate THAT type of cartoon....

But, I still love the new He man cartoon.. serious stories and all :D

Bay 05-29-2004 02:51 PM

I love the D-Z cartoons, I watched it when I was a kid and I have liked it since then, but there's no way that Goku could beat Superman. As much as I like D-Z, Superman's an icon and I love it much more.

Marburystarbury 05-29-2004 03:28 PM

I wasnt being racist against Japanese people. I was just using the word japs for short.

TheBatman1979 05-29-2004 11:23 PM

Two things. One, Superman can crush Goku with his pinky finger.
Two, Dragonball is lame. Watch real anime like Samuri X, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D*1&2*, Azumi, Ghost in the Shell, Wicked City, Gundam, M D Geist ect ect ect.

MJB 05-30-2004 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheBatman1979
Two things. One, Superman can crush Goku with his pinky finger.
Two, Dragonball is lame. Watch real anime like Samuri X, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D*1&2*, Azumi, Ghost in the Shell, Wicked City, Gundam, M D Geist ect ect ect.


Man you're insane, Superman is no match for Goku, Goku can lay waste to an entire planet. Goku has incrediable fighting skills, while Supes relays on his power and invulnerablity more so then fighting skills. Don't get me wrong, Supes is my favorite, but block out the some of the cheesey and silly elements of DBZ, and look at Goku is terms of fighting and power, and you should know that Supes is going down.

Knightsaber Priss 05-30-2004 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheBatman1979
Two things. One, Superman can crush Goku with his pinky finger.
Two, Dragonball is lame. Watch real anime like Samuri X, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D*1&2*, Azumi, Ghost in the Shell, Wicked City, Gundam, M D Geist ect ect ect.

Um......I hate to tell you but 99.9% of those anime are geered for adults which is quite unfair to the brilliant Teen geered epic that is Dragonball Z. I mean would you show a film like Akira to a kid of 11? If you do than I seriously question your values for screwing up a child's head. If you want to go with bragging rights as to what is the most brilliant Anime ever, Spirited Away kicks all their asses. You tell me what Anime has an Oscar for best animated picture.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.