The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   X-Men 1, 2 & 3 (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=466)
-   -   Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=207915)

Specter313 11-14-2005 08:05 PM

Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
As I mentioned before, here's the pics of him getting in shape for his role for Angel in X3 on VH1's "The Fabulous Life of... Fabulous 40 for 2006". Oddly enough, the crappy quality is due to me having to do exactly what Lightning said, in that I had to take these with a camera phone. Also, the trainer he's training with, Harley Pasternak, is the same one that Halle Berry uses.

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/9...xwo14rk.th.png

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/7...xwo23yt.th.png

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/4...xwo31al.th.png

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/1...xwo49zw.th.png

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/2...xwo57yl.th.png

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/6...xwo67iq.th.png

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/1...xwo73kd.th.png

OutcryX 11-14-2005 08:06 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
quite good. good job!

ts16 11-14-2005 08:07 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Nice! did they say anything about the movie during the show? thanks for the pictures, Foster was a perfect choice for the role of Angel, thanks again!

newwaveboy87 11-14-2005 08:07 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
he looks hot...wierd...

Lightning Strykez! 11-14-2005 08:09 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Specs...I love you man. Thanks so much for getting these for us. If it's okay with you, I'd like to add them to my "Archangel" gallery.

He looks great. And if he is sporting that "cupid" hairstyling in X3 I will be very, very, happy. Looks like a pretty boy-type Warren to me....

Specter313 11-14-2005 08:10 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ts16
Nice! did they say anything about the movie during the show? thanks for the pictures, Foster was a perfect choice for the role of Angel, thanks again!

No, just that he was doing this training to buff of for his part in X3. Didn't even mention the Angel character by name.

newwaveboy87 11-14-2005 08:10 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
it's amazing how a lil' bit of muscle made him go from geeky to hottie....i can't think of him in the same way ever again...

Specter313 11-14-2005 08:13 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightning Strikez!
Specs...I love you man. Thanks so much for getting these for us. If it's okay with you, I'd like to add them to my "Archangel" gallery.

Good, then you can pay the phone bill for having to send all these. :joker: And I don't mind if you use them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightning Strikez!
He looks great. And if he is sporting that "cupid" hairstyling in X3 I will be very, very, happy. Looks like a pretty boy-type Warren to me....

I agree. He really is starting to look the part quite nicely.

ts16 11-14-2005 08:13 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Specter313
No, just that he was doing this training to buff of for his part in X3. Didn't even mention the Angel character by name.

Oh, well that sucks. At least X3 is getting some early promotion though. :up:

The Original Bamfer 11-14-2005 08:16 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
His physique has really improved... and, um, his forhead certainly looks average :p

He looks good! :up:

Lightning Strykez! 11-14-2005 08:17 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by newwaveboy87
it's amazing how a lil' bit of muscle made him go from geeky to hottie....i can't think of him in the same way ever again...


Yep...

I told you guys it work out in the end. Makeup, styling and physique training can transform a person from this...


...to this....

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2...terxwo11xy.png

This makes me feel so much more confident in this casting choice--I always knew he'd be the best choice as far as acting prowess, but I was wondering how they'd tailer him to capture the characters physical look. Looks like prayers have been answered. :cool:

newwaveboy87 11-14-2005 08:20 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
i never doubted he could play the role, and i was ALWAYS rooting for him. i'm a big fan of him as an actor - he can transform himself into any character...but now...he's hot to boot...it's just odd...

ts16 11-14-2005 08:23 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightning Strikez!
Yep...

I told you guys it work out in the end. Makeup, styling and physique training can transform a person from this...


...to this....

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2...terxwo11xy.png

This makes me feel so much more confident in this casting choice--I always knew he'd be the best choice as far as acting prowess, but I was wondering how they'd tailer him to capture the characters physical look. Looks like prayers have been answered. :cool:


:eek: He looks COMPLETELY different. wow. I'll admit I was a little scepticle when i heard Foster was cast for the part, but now im even more excited for this. oh and lightning, your new storm avatar rocks!

TNC9852002 11-14-2005 08:25 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
I always knew that he would pull it off...I mean, after seeing many of the transformations that previous actors (in general) have made in the past for roles, this was going to be no surprise to me..

-TNC

Lightning Strykez! 11-14-2005 08:27 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ts16
:eek: He looks COMPLETELY different. wow. I'll admit I was a little scepticle when i heard Foster was cast for the part, but now im even more excited for this. oh and lightning, your new storm avatar rocks!

Thanks! Rob (Hunter Rider) hooked me up! :up:

The Original Bamfer 11-14-2005 08:29 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TNC9852002
I always knew that he would pull it off...I mean, after seeing many of the transformations that previous actors (in general) have made in the past for roles, this was going to be no surprise to me..

-TNC

You did call it! I remember your comparison to Hugh and his Wolverine. :up:

OutcryX 11-14-2005 08:35 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/4...terxwo32tu.png


^^^My fave...work those abs....:up:

JP 11-14-2005 08:35 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Well, I've always thought Foster was pretty good looking.

newwaveboy87 11-14-2005 08:36 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JP
Well, I've always thought Foster was pretty good looking.

but you like geeky guys... :O

JP 11-14-2005 08:43 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by newwaveboy87
but you like geeky guys... :O

Cuz they're cute. ;)

KenK 11-14-2005 08:49 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Ben Foster's the shiznit! Anyone who's seen Hostage knows what I'm talking about. Two words. . .Molotov cocktails!

Slim_X 11-14-2005 09:00 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
Wow! :eek: He doesn't look like an elf! Now he has my approval to play Angel :p

sebaa 11-14-2005 09:02 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
that personal trainer is for X right???

newwaveboy87 11-14-2005 09:04 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
yes - that has already been established.

Neto Magnus 11-14-2005 09:10 PM

Re: Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3
 
hot damn, great work Spec! :up:

(lol, I can just imagine you sitting in front of your tv trying to take pics with your phone:D)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.