The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   DC Comics (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Just Because-POWERGIRL (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=309449)

Varient 12-10-2004 04:33 PM

Just Because-POWERGIRL
 
http://www.boomspeed.com/1pbm/0050.jpg I was thinking to display all the pictures of superheroes I've collected online over the years and figure I'll just start with a fanboy favorite,.. Powergirl.
I can't think of ONE reason she's so popular in the DC universe,... but hey.http://www.boomspeed.com/1pbm/0050.jpg

DBM 12-10-2004 04:36 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Varient
I was thinking to display all the pictures of superheroes I've collected online over the years and figure I'll just start with a fanboy favorite,.. Powergirl.
I can't think of ONE reason she's so popular in the DC universe,... but hey.

Maybe you can't think of one reason, but I can sure think of two of them.



ba-dum ching. :D

Varient 12-10-2004 04:38 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DBM
Maybe you can't think of one reason, but I can sure think of two of them.



ba-dum ching. :D

(open laughter)
http://www.boomspeed.com/1pbm/normal_powergirl.jpg

TheCorpulent1 12-10-2004 04:40 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Ooh, Rags. :up:

Varient 12-10-2004 04:50 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
http://www.boomspeed.com/1pbm/noto_powergirl.jpg
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
Ooh, Rags. :up:

rags?

TheCorpulent1 12-10-2004 05:02 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Rags Morales, the artist who drew this: http://www.boomspeed.com/1pbm/normal_powergirl.jpg

Phil Noto, the guy that did the one you just posted, is even better for pinups. :up:

Varient 12-10-2004 06:20 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
http://www.boomspeed.com/1pbm/PGPWonPatrol.JPG
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
Rags Morales, the artist who drew this: http://www.boomspeed.com/1pbm/normal_powergirl.jpg

Phil Noto, the guy that did the one you just posted, is even better for pinups. :up:


Spectre722 12-10-2004 07:51 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
http://www.merchi.org/pics/Powergirl-c.jpg

Lord Blackbolt 12-10-2004 08:10 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Superman's a real dumbass. He could probably hit that ass if he wanted to at one point, but never did. MORON!!!!

Could have banged Wonderwoman too. Hell, maybe every superchick in the DCU.

Lackey 12-10-2004 08:14 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
is anybody hitting that?

facsmth 12-10-2004 08:38 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Isn't she magic?

TheCorpulent1 12-10-2004 09:10 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Parts of her are. ;)

fifthfiend 12-10-2004 09:15 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Quote:

Superman's a real dumbass. He could probably hit that ass if he wanted to at one point, but never did. MORON!!!!
Quote:

Isn't she magic?
Imagine how that could go wrong.

"It's just my magic vulnerability! I swear, this has never happened before!"

Quote:

Maybe you can't think of one reason, but I can sure think of two of them.
Oh, there's at least one more reason --

http://www.boomspeed.com/1pbm/normal_powergirl.jpg

-- I mean, clearly her costume designer deserves at least some credit.

Varient 12-10-2004 09:33 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
http://www.boomspeed.com/1pbm/powergrrrl.jpg
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Blackbolt
Superman's a real dumbass. He could probably hit that ass if he wanted to at one point, but never did. MORON!!!!

Could have banged Wonderwoman too. Hell, maybe every superchick in the DCU.

been said by fans for YEARS.

Varient 12-10-2004 09:35 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spectre722

SIGH,...

and NOBODY is dying a hard and draining death by powergirl.

Varient 12-10-2004 09:44 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lackey
is anybody hitting that?

(chuckle)

her,....http://www.boomspeed.com/1pbm/PeGeeKO.gif

spider-neil 12-10-2004 11:03 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
she's diamond hard right?

so wouldn't her breasts feel like a couple of rocks?

ho hum at least she is nice to look at.

Lackey 12-11-2004 01:30 AM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Varient

:D:up:

Varient 12-11-2004 11:08 AM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spider-neil
she's diamond hard right?

so wouldn't her breasts feel like a couple of rocks?

ho hum at least she is nice to look at.

While I'm certain You or I couldn't properly maul her,... In the DC universe, I'm sure she's squeezable soft for any male from Aquaman on up.

Varient 12-11-2004 11:10 AM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
http://www.boomspeed.com/1pbm/newcolored5.jpg
Quote:

Originally Posted by spider-neil
she's diamond hard right?

so wouldn't her breasts feel like a couple of rocks?

ho hum at least she is nice to look at.


DarkKnightJRK 12-11-2004 12:19 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
No pic, but a funny moment featuring Powergirl:

Batman: He is also thirteen years old. Find a way to distract him.

Powergirl: What's everyone looking at me for? How am I supposed to distract...oh.

--Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

:D

Shawkur 12-11-2004 12:26 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
They ever straighten out her origin?

TheCorpulent1 12-11-2004 01:11 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Johns has been hinting that he'll get around to it in JSA for a while. It looks like her origin may tie into Gemworld and other magical stuff now, but while Atlan may have raised her, his relationship to her is not what she thought it was. It's pretty confusing right now but Johns'll get to it eventually. He likes to foreshadow way in advance and leave things on the back burner before he suddenly devotes a 3-issue arc to it.

Varient 12-11-2004 03:55 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
http://www.boomspeed.com/1pbm/5a_3.jpg
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnightJRK
No pic, but a funny moment featuring Powergirl:

Batman: He is also thirteen years old. Find a way to distract him.

Powergirl: What's everyone looking at me for? How am I supposed to distract...oh.

--Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

:D


Lord Blackbolt 12-11-2004 04:25 PM

Re: Powergirl : Just Becuase
 
Plus...if he can straighten out Hawkman's origin..which was a mess at the time...he can do anything.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.