The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=406)
-   -   Who should die? (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=326190)

protocida 06-26-2009 01:30 PM

Who should die?
 
Let's pretend Michael Bay decides to add more drama to Transformers 3 by killing one of the four classic Autobots (Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet and Ironhide).

Who should it be?

chaseter 06-26-2009 01:32 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
In a film where they are being revived, death kind of has no meaning or impact:o

SPider-T0rch 06-26-2009 01:40 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
I'm certain Bumblebee won't be killed and I can't see Optimus being killed again.

protocida 06-26-2009 01:45 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Ratchet is the weakest link, I think, but Ironhide and especially Bumblebee would be tearjerker.

dark_b 06-26-2009 01:47 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
i say bumblebee. the first movie was about BB and Sam.so i think it would be very dramatic.

sdfan21 06-26-2009 02:54 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
BB and Ironhide

Nathan 06-26-2009 02:58 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Bumblebee would probably be see only really heartbreaking death and probably make people tear up.

Mr. Earle 06-26-2009 03:48 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan (Post 17110797)
Bumblebee would probably be see only really heartbreaking death and probably make people tear up.

And that's why he must not die. Forever that is. If they kill him, they should revive him in the sequel.

Lets face it, the franchise is a huge cow ready to be milked (unless Bay destroys it). All you need to do, is take some care of it. So i expect many more movies to be made and i cant imagine the best character after Prime missing.

chaseter 06-26-2009 03:51 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Sam or Mikaela need to bite the dust...maybe one or both of the parents. I would think Sam dying would be pretty impactful and end his plot arc with the Transformers.

dark_b 06-26-2009 03:52 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Earle (Post 17110987)
And that's why he must not die. Forever that is. If they kill him, they should revive him in the sequel.

Lets face it, the franchise is a huge cow ready to be milked (unless Bay destroys it). All you need to do, is take some care of it. So i expect many more movies to be made and i cant imagine the best character after Prime missing.

there is no way that a 4th TF movie can work. no way.people will not watch this forever.

Morg 06-26-2009 03:52 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
the girl and boy, toss in the dogs too

Nathan 06-26-2009 03:56 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
I could really see something like Bumblebee fulfilling his guardian duties till the very end. Maybe something similar to the fight in the woods and everytime you see Bumblebee going down and you think it's over, he gets back up. That or even something as simple as shielding Sam with his body.

CelticPredator 06-26-2009 03:58 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Yep. But if he does "die" he has to explode. So there would be NO way of him coming back. I hate to suggest this idea, but it would work. People will cry.

chaseter 06-26-2009 03:59 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_b (Post 17111000)
there is no way that a 4th TF movie can work. no way.people will not watch this forever.

4 movies isn't forever. So Sony should stop making Spider-Man 4 right now:huh:

CelticPredator 06-26-2009 04:00 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Yes.....but thats just me.

Mr. Earle 06-26-2009 04:05 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaseter (Post 17110995)
Sam or Mikaela need to bite the dust...maybe one or both of the parents. I would think Sam dying would be pretty impactful and end his plot arc with the Transformers.

There needs to be a human involved in all of this so that the movie is somehow relateable. To be honest i wouldnt be able to watch a 2 hour long TF movie that takes place on Cybertron and there are no humans. I just cant. Not to mention that as cool as cybertron might look, it doesnt have the beauty and variety of earth.
Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_b (Post 17111000)
there is no way that a 4th TF movie can work. no way.people will not watch this forever.

Just because most directors go for 3 movies doesnt mean that franchises must stop there. Just look at batman, superman and spiderman.
If Bay wants out, fine. Let someone else carry on. Maybe he can find something new and refreshing to keep us interested other than explosions and Megan's boobs.
Quote:

Originally Posted by CelticPredator (Post 17111030)
Yep. But if he does "die" he has to explode. So there would be NO way of him coming back. I hate to suggest this idea, but it would work. People will cry.

Yeah, they really messed up by killing Megatron and then bringing him back. It takes all the weight away from any subsequent death cause you know there is a chance that the dead bot will be revived.

Anyway, i hope Bee doesnt bite the dust.

chaseter 06-26-2009 04:05 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Why will they keeping making these? Because people WILL watch them.

dark_b 06-26-2009 04:06 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaseter (Post 17111033)
4 movies isn't forever. So Sony should stop making Spider-Man 4 right now:huh:

with tobey,dunst and Raimi? oh yeah :csad:

i am one of those people who didnt have a problem with Venom. he purpose in the movei was to kick ass and be in the finale. i had a problem with Sandman. a villain again connected to Parker. but here comes now the twist. he was nto connected. they changed the story from the previous two movies so that he was connected. and spiderman is a serious franchise. thats why its mroe stupid IMO peter parker acting like an idiot.

CelticPredator 06-26-2009 04:07 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Well....Megs HAD to die in the first. So I didnt mind. He was too crazy to keep living.

Mr. Earle 06-26-2009 04:19 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CelticPredator (Post 17111057)
Well....Megs HAD to die in the first. So I didnt mind. He was too crazy to keep living.

indeed. The movie couldnt end otherwise.

protocida 06-26-2009 05:19 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
There are no more Allspark shards. So, every death from now is permanent.

Nathan 06-26-2009 05:24 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Unless they find a new Allspark. Maybe they could explore in the next Movie where the Allspark came from in the first place.

protocida 06-26-2009 05:29 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Interesting.

I tough the next movie could explore the secret sources of Energon the Fallen has hidden all over the world.

CelticPredator 06-26-2009 05:31 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Unicron.

protocida 06-26-2009 05:33 PM

Re: Who should die?
 
Transformers 3 won't be the last movie. Unicron should only appear on the final movie.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.