The Animated Feature
It was released back in 2007, I watched it two days ago, it's kind of weird
The changes that happened:
1. Jim Rhodes is not a member of the U.S Air Force, or the army, he's a chief engineer for Stark Enterprises
2. The head of the red Vietnamese army and tyrant is a leader of nationalist Chinese people working hard to prevent a major disaster from occurring
3. Mandarin is not a contemporary villain, more like an ancient beast
4. Lei Mei, from the early Iron Man issues of Iron Man by "Archie Goodwyn" & "George Tuska" is not a servant of Mandarin in love with him, but then sees otherwise, here she's one of the Dragons
5. Howard Stark is alive, and in charge of the company
6. Tony came up with the suit idea before being captured, very long before being captured
7. Ho Yinsen is a monk, and he didn't help Stark to save his life alone, instead he was aided by Rhodes
I like the changes made, already said that, the execution falls near the end, really HARD
Stark Enterprises aided the Chinese government to uplift an ancient city from underground using liquid steel, indestructible, they didn't know what the Dragon gang knew about the dangers of bringing the city up
Howard Stark sent weapons to aid Rohdey, the weapons were stolen and used against them
The committee of big wig shareholders decide to fire Tony, with approval of his father cause they don't like how he apparently waste their money, even with the documents he gave them revealing the high profits make up for the money Tony spent
Tony is fired, but he still works in his company
Howard acts like a big ******* towards his son, turning him to S.H.I.E.L.D. for providing weapons illegally to the Chinese gang, and keeps acting like a total dick
Mei Lei comes to Tony, she gets his help to keep Mandarin away from being resurrected, to show that she wants him resurrected herself cause it's her duty as one of his descendants, she fights Tony when she's totally naked, Tony shouts to her and she resists what she did cause she planned to do so, and he convinced her that that isn't what she wanted, and then the ancient Mandarin dies
Tony buys most of his company shares from the stockholder, and gives great control to his father, the biggest dick of the feature, then they suddenly act like loving father and son, Howard lashes out and fires everyone else of the stockholders, and there you have the happy ending
I noticed in several stories in American fiction one major **** for stockholders; their shares slip and get sold without their permission or knowledge, even if the establishment is fine and very well. What kind of ****ed up system is that?
Re: The Animated Feature
This movie was horrible, just horrible. It was painful to watch. I was lucky to make it to the end without falling asleep.
Re: The Animated Feature
Watched this $#%^ again, it's still just as terrible
The art an animation are enjoyable, it's an eye candy
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.