The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Transformers: Dark of the Moon (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=482)
-   -   Which Transformer had the best death in the trilogy? (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=358985)

Drizzle 07-11-2011 11:11 PM

Which Transformer had the best death in the trilogy?

These movies have had a lot of "Oh ****" moments when it comes to giant robots killing each other. Which death was your favorite? For me, it's a toss-up between Soundwave and Megatron (DOTM). I made it a point to not include nameless Decepticon drones, but I made an exception for the one that the Wreckers tore apart.

Clecks 07-12-2011 02:22 AM

Re: Which Transformer had the best death in the trilogy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drizzle (Post 20841895)
These movies have had a lot of "Oh ****" moments when it comes to giant robots killing each other. Which death was your favorite? For me, it's a toss-up between Soundwave and Megatron (DOTM). I made it a point to not include nameless Decepticon drones, but I made an exception for the one that the Wreckers tore apart.

Sentinel prime on ironhide. Just didnt see that coming

gohei_ 07-12-2011 05:04 AM

The death of Jazz was really surprising but yet so awesome. Also Bumblebee killing Soundwave of course.

webhead731 07-12-2011 02:12 PM

Megatron was owned.

AVEITWITHJAMON 07-13-2011 08:01 AM

Was gonna vote for Jazz because he had such a heroic and I loved his last stand against Megatron, but as he is one of my favourite characters I didnt 'enjoy' watching him die if you know what I mean.

So I voted Rampage in ROTF, just LOVED the way Bumblebee took him apart.

The Locomotive 07-13-2011 02:10 PM

Grindor getting his head ripped open by optimus. Awesome.

ETGuy 07-15-2011 12:32 PM

For some reason I laughed when Wheeljack (the Einstein one, right?) died, so that's my favourite.

I hated Sentinel and Megatron's death, just no emotion where it was most deserved.

MegaElron V 10-04-2011 03:04 AM

it is either rampage, devastator, or the one the wreckers tore a new one. devastator was killed by a MAC... a ****ing MAC

def28 10-05-2011 01:01 PM

Grindor, the theatre went ape **** when Prime owned him.

Worst Death= Starscream. Lame.

The Morningstar 10-09-2011 03:42 AM

Starscreams death was a tragedy. So was Megatron's actually. It's like Bay actively said "**** you" to the fans with those pathetic showings.

Ultra Lantern 11-05-2011 10:51 PM

I'd have to go with Ironhide.

Godzilla2000 11-09-2011 09:34 AM

I have to go with Optimus Prime because, well that one block of scenes where he battles the three Decepticons in that craptacular movie is the best part of that whole movie.

ripse 12-01-2011 11:27 AM

Megatron is still the best death from trilogy...is end from Transformer movie & no more..

craigdbfan 01-18-2012 12:33 PM

I can't believe anyone voted for Iron Hide.

He easily had the worst death of the franchise. He was a bigger character than Jazz in this entire series and didn't even get a proper send off. No mention from any of the surviving Autobots either.

We also get to comically see him turn into a pile of rusted poop. Disgraceful and tasteless death but what else should have I expected. =/