The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   RPG Archives (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=409)
-   -   Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=358991)

BnKRPG 07-11-2011 10:53 PM

Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

Special Thanks to Shlee for the Pics http://forums.superherohype.com/imag...ies/icon14.gif

Gamemaster: Wiegeabo
Assistant Gamemaster: Nitemare Shape

RULES
  • You may choose either a pre-existing character that fits the time period of the game, or create a SW character of your own.
  • Created characters must make sense and be original. Any character that is found to be too much like an existing character will NOT be approved.
  • If you are playing an alien, stay true to the mindset and general culture of that race. So do you're homework before selecting an alien race to play as.
  • Unnamed, faceless NPC's may be killed, provided it's not random and has some purpose behind it. PC character deaths must be more than just some random death, and must have meaning behind it other than shock. Major NPC characters are off limits.
  • Constructive criticism of posts can be given, but don't be an ******* about it and openly criticize another's work. We're not all as gifted a storyteller as George Lucas, or as skilled a writer as Timothy Zahn.
  • Communication is the one word to live by for the RPGs. Good communication between players not only helps the flow of the arc and increases the enjoyment of the storytelling process, but it also helps create new twists and ideas that can make for some memorable stories.
  • You can reside on any world in the Star Wars Universe and go anywhere within the galaxy that you desire, including the Unknown Regions.
  • You are your character, so act like it. Talk like them, use their dialouge. Do not exaggerate your abilities, or mannerisms. BE Your character.
  • Several stories can be going at once, and you have the freedom to interact with other characters.
  • You must post at least once every two weeks, though it is preferred that you post more. If you go two weeks without a post without prior notice, your character is up for grabs.
  • Know your weaknesses and strengths of your character, and your craft (a smuggler is not going to win a straight fight against a Jedi, and a X-Wing isn't going to do much against an Imperial Star Destroyer).
  • The Gamemasters have the final say in matters in the RPG. You may not always like their judgement, but that's life. Arguing about it is not only pointless, but does absolutely nothing to help your cause. Just man the **** up and move on.
  • There should be minimal cursing and swearing in posts.
  • There will be NO bypassing of the Hype! censor. This is a Hype! rule and no exceptions will be made.
  • People who disobey these rules, some more major than others, will get booted from the RPG by the Gamemasters. Further problems will cause the Hype! Mods to get involved and lead to bannings and possibly worse.

For Information on Planets, Places, and Potential Characters, look no further than Wookieepedia for all your SW needs.

For those interested, here is a star map of the entire Galaxy, complete with trade routes (compliments of Affliction)

Galactic Star Map

--------------------

Star Wars: The RPG Character Application

Screen Name:

Character you wish to play:

Race (such as Human, Wookie, Transdoshan, Hutt, Twi'lek, Rodian, Bothan, droid, Mon Calimari, etc):

Faction (does your character belong to a group, such as the New Republic, The Imperial Remnant, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, a specific crime syndicate, etc):

Background (list the history of your character here. Created Characters Must Be Thorough!):

Character Class (choose one):

Scoundrel (all smugglers, cutthroats, outlaws, and general rogues)

Soldier (stormtroopers, Moffs, tribal warriors, New Republic commandos, fighter pilots, and all other warriors and soldiers)

Force Sensitive (Jedi, Sith, Witches of Dothamir, Emperor's Hands, and all other Force Users)

Bounty Hunter (strictly Bounty Hunters, whether a member of the Guild or not)

Beaurocrat (all Senators, Governors, representatives, and general diplomats)

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech:

Items (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! What major weapons and the like does your character carry? Such as a lightsaber, a rigged Sabaac deck, a blaster pistol, vibro-knife, wookie crossbow, telescopic lenses, etc):

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc):

Character Alignment (Choose one): Good, Nuetral, Evil

Why have you chosen this character, and what are your plans for them:

What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG:

How often can you post IN A DAY in this RPG:

Sample Post (write a sample post that is at least 4 paragraphs long and containing at least 3 lines of dialogue):

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype:

BnKRPG 07-11-2011 10:56 PM

Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

Roster

Light Side

Dark Side

Walking the Then Line

wiegeabo 07-11-2011 10:59 PM

Screen Name: wiegeabo

Character you wish to play:
Luke Skywalker

Race (such as Human, Wookie, Transdoshan, Hutt, Twi'lek, Rodian, Bothan, droid, Mon Calimari, etc):
Human

Faction (does your character belong to a group, such as the New Republic, The Imperial Remnant, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, a specific crime syndicate, etc):
New Republic and New Jedi Order

Background (list the history of your character here. Created Characters Must Be Thorough!):
Luke is the last of the Jedi. The son of Anakin Skywalker, Luke and his twin sister Leia were hidden from Anakin after their birth because of Anakin's fall to the Dark Side.

A series of events brought Luke, then a young man, into the Rebellion against the Galactic Empire. Under the guidance of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin's former master, Luke was instrumental in fighting the Empire and destroying their first Death Star.

Some time later, Luke learned that Darth Vader, the Sith Lord responsible for hunting down the Jedi and ruling at the Emperor's side, was actually his father. During the attack on the second Death Star, Luke, now a Jedi Knight, and knowing there was still good in his father, battled Vader and the Emperor. As the Emperor tried to kill Luke, his father found redemption by sacrificing himself to save his son. Through Luke's belief in his father, he brought Anakin back from the Dark Side, allowing him to fulfill the prophecy and bring balance to the force.

Now, Luke has established a Jedi Academy and begun training the first batch of recruits. But his duties for the New Republic have pulled Luke and several of his most adept students away. Including stopping a Sith murdering Force-sensitives, dealing with the growing presence of the Empire, and the discovery of a Jedi Master that may not be all that Luke expects.

Jedi Master, co-founder/leader of Rogue Squadron with Wedge Antilles.

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: Luke's speech / Luke's thoughts

Items:
Like all Jedi, Luke carries the lightsaber he built as part of his training. He also has a personal X-Wing fighter, gifted to him by the New Republic. His fighter has standard equipment including less 'civilized' weapons like a blaster. He also has constant companions in his faithful droids C-3PO and R2-D2.

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc):
Luke is a true Jedi Master. Calm and at peace, but ready to fight when the need arises and no other course is available. Luke constantly looks for the good in people, and has hope in the New Republic's ability to restore peace to the galaxy.

Yet Luke also has lingering doubts about his ability to rebuild the New Jedi Order. Doubts he will need to overcome to bring new Jedi into the fold, and address what he senses is the growing presence of the Dark Side.

Character Alignment (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Choose one):
Luke is definitely good.

Why have you chosen this character, and what are your plans for them:
Luke was one of my first heroes growing up. As a kid, it was mostly because he was the underdog, lightsaber wielding, good guy. As I matured, so did my appreciation of Luke. How he grew from a typical adventure seeking teenager, to a man who now knows the horrors of war and wants nothing more than to finally help bring about peace and redemption.

Luke's world will soon be turning upside down. The Empire is making a renewed, and so far successful, run at the New Republic, he's discovered the existence of a Jedi Master thought dead, and he's taken a former Sith on as a new instructor for the Academy. And he's soon to be an uncle with the future of the twins on his shoulders.

What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG:
I want to bring to the game the Luke we all watched and grew up with in the movies. There will be hints of the Expanded Universe in my portrayal. Yet I'll try to make my Luke unique, fitting with the new continuity we will all create. A Luke who is more confident in his abilities and role as last Jedi, but still working through doubts about his future and the monumental task being asked of him.

I'll be continuing my storylines from last season with Luke encountering C'baoth on Jomark, and the uncertain future of the New Republic bearing down on him.

How often can you post IN A DAY in this RPG:
As often as necessary. Usually at least once per day.

Sample Post (write a sample post that is at least 4 paragraphs long and containing at least 3 lines of dialogue):

I sit in the quiet room I have taken as my quarters in the temple. It's nondescript and simple, but still has all I need. In the middle of the floor, legs crossed over each other, eyes closed, I focus on my breathing, feeling the Force flow around and through me. I can sense the various forms of life skittering in and around the temple as well as in the surrounding forest.

But that's not what makes me smile. I don't even open my eyes when I sense him. "Master," I say, simply.

"Mmm....fear I still sense in you. Doubt too."

My smile grows wider and I open my eyes to turn at the specter of my teacher and friend. "But I think you'll admit I have made much progress, Master Yoda."

His small head bobs up and down in that almost dismissive agreement he has, just as it did in life when he trained me in the swamps of Degobah. "Yes, yes. Much improvement I have seen. Jedi Master now you are." Then his voice lowers a notch. "But still doubt I sense..."

My smile drops. "All I see before me is a...monumental task. I have to rebuild the Jedi order, by myself. And while I know I'm up to it...there is still...uncertainty..."

"Fear you will fail, do you? Afraid another Vader you may create."

The thoughts of my father and all he did cloud my mind. I focus on the Force and let it clear my thoughts. "It is a fear I will overcome."

Yoda nods. "Much to overcome, I foresee. Many trials ahead for you."

I nod. "I have sensed it too, Master."

"Yes. Darkness the future brings. But light within you exists," he says, pointing his cane at me. "And remember this, you will. Alone...you are not."

Yoda plants his cane in front of him, and slowly vanishes into the ether from which he came. I look at the empty air where he stood a few moments longer before rising to my feet.

He's right. I don't have to do this alone.

http://i55.tinypic.com/15xo10p.jpg

wiegeabo 07-11-2011 11:00 PM

While you're all writing up your apps, we also need a new name for our new episode.

Suggestions???

Also, we could use a new opening scroll to describe what happened last season.

Volunteers???

NiteMare Shape 07-11-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiegeabo (Post 20842705)

Character you wish to play: Luke Skywalker

Race (such as Human, Wookie, Transdoshan, Hutt, Twi'lek, Rodian, Bothan, droid, Mon Calimari, etc): Human

Faction (does your character belong to a group, such as the New Republic, The Imperial Remnant, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, a specific crime syndicate, etc): New Republic and New Jedi Order

Background (list the history of your character here. Created Characters Must Be Thorough!): Luke is the last of the Jedi. The son of Anakin Skywalker, Luke and his twin sister Leia were hidden from Anakin after their birth because of Anakin's fall to the Dark Side.

A series of events brought Luke, then a young man, into the Rebellion against the Galactic Empire. Under the guidance of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin's former master, Luke was instrumental in fighting the Empire and destroying their first Death Star.

Some time later, Luke learned that Darth Vader, the Sith Lord responsible for hunting down the Jedi and ruling at the Emperor's side, was actually his father. During the attack on the second Death Star, Luke, now a Jedi Knight, and knowing there was still good in his father, battled Vader and the Emperor. As the Emperor tried to kill Luke, his father found redemption by sacrificing himself to save his son. Through Luke's belief in his father, he brought Anakin back from the Dark Side, allowing him to fulfill the prophecy and bring balance to the force.

Character Class (choose one): Jedi Master, co-founder/leader of Rogue Squadron with Wedge Antilles.

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: Luke's speech / Luke's thoughts

Items: Like all Jedi, Luke carries the lightsaber he built as part of his training. He also has a personal X-Wing fighter, gifted to him by the New Republic. His fighter has standard equipment including less 'civilized' weapons like a blaster. He also has constant companions in his faithful droids C-3PO and R2-D2.

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc): Luke is a true Jedi Master. Calm and at peace, but ready to fight when the need arises and no other course is available. Luke constantly looks for the good in people, and has hope in the New Republic's ability to restore peace to the galaxy.

Yet Luke also has lingering doubts about his ability to rebuild the New Jedi Order. Doubts he will need to overcome to bring new Jedi into the fold, and address what he senses is the growing presence of the Dark Side.

Character Alignment (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Choose one): Luke is definitely good.

Why have you chosen this character, and what are your plans for them: Luke was one of my first heroes growing up. As a kid, it was mostly because he was the underdog, lightsaber wielding, good guy. As I matured, so did my appreciation of Luke. How he grew from a typical adventure seeking teenager, to a man who now knows the horrors of war and wants nothing more than to finally help bring about peace and redemption.

I plan to have Luke finish his preparations of the Jedi Temple and start traveling the galaxy to seek out potential students for the New Jedi Order. Along the way he will find adventure and twists of fate. He'll reunite with old friends, seeking their help, and helping them in return. It's a new phase in Luke's life, and I want to explore it.

What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG: I want to bring to the game the Luke we all watched and grew up with in the movies. There will be hints of the Expanded Universe in my portrayal. Yet I'll try to make my Luke unique, fitting with the new continuity we will all create. A Luke who is more confident in his abilities and role as last Jedi, but still working through doubts about his future and the monumental task being asked of him.

I am also accustomed to the role of mentor in my seasons of playing Jay Garrick in World of Heroes and One Universe. Something that will be necessary as Luke finds new students and trains them to be the Jedi.

How often can you post IN A DAY in this RPG: As often as necessary. Usually at least once per day.

I sit in the quiet room I have taken as my quarters in the temple. It's nondescript and simple, but still has all I need. In the middle of the floor, legs crossed over each other, eyes closed, I focus on my breathing, feeling the Force flow around and through me. I can sense the various forms of life skittering in and around the temple as well as in the surrounding forest.

But that's not what makes me smile. I don't even open my eyes when I sense him. "Master," I say, simply.

"Mmm....fear I still sense in you. Doubt too."

My smile grows wider and I open my eyes to turn at the specter of my teacher and friend. "But I think you'll admit I have made much progress, Master Yoda."

His small head bobs up and down in that almost dismissive agreement he has, just as it did in life when he trained me in the swamps of Degobah. "Yes, yes. Much improvement I have seen. Jedi Master now you are." Then his voice lowers a notch. "But still doubt I sense..."

My smile drops. "All I see before me is a...monumental task. I have to rebuild the Jedi order, by myself. And while I know I'm up to it...there is still...uncertainty..."

"Fear you will fail, do you? Afraid another Vader you may create."

The thoughts of my father and all he did cloud my mind. I focus on the Force and let it clear my thoughts. "It is a fear I will overcome."

Yoda nods. "Much to overcome, I foresee. Many trials ahead for you."

I nod. "I have sensed it too, Master."

"Yes. Darkness the future brings. But light within you exists," he says, pointing his cane at me. "And remember this, you will. Alone...you are not."

Yoda plants his cane in front of him, and slowly vanishes into the ether from which he came. I look at the empty air where he stood a few moments longer before rising to my feet.

He's right. I don't have to do this alone.

Approved

NiteMare Shape 07-11-2011 11:16 PM

Characters Application:

Screen Name:
NiteMare Shape

Character you wish to play: Joren Kel

Race: Human

Faction (does your character belong to a group, such as the New Republic, The Imperial Remnant, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, a specific crime syndicate, etc): New Republic/New Jedi Order
Joren Kel is the son of a jedi knight named Van Kel who survived the Jedi Purge, and effectively vanished by relocating to the smuggler's moon of Nar Shaddaa. While on Nar Shaddaa Van met the bounty hunter Allana Drask, who he fell in love with and eventually married, having one child.
Joren showed sensitivity to the force at a very young age, and Van began training him in the ways of the Jedihttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2_bing.gif, in the hopes that one day the Jedi Order would reemerge and end the tyranny of the Galactic Empire. However, Van never saw his dream come to fruition as he died five years before the Battle of Yavin when Joren was only 11 years old.
After the death of his Mother, Joren fled the Smuggler's Moon with his close friends Nyna Shar, Dono Kiilar, and Kelsa Sila. Soon after, Joren met Luke Skywalker and reluctantly agreed to join his Jedi Academy. He quickly became great friends with Skywalker, as well as fellow student Huc Vondar. As a member of the Jedi Academy, he saw much adventure, battling along side Luke Skywalker against the Dark Lady of the Sith, Lumiya as well as well as defending Leia Organa against a mysterious trio of Sith warriors along side Huc. However, it was when Joren, Huc and fellow student Mission tracked down the "Lightsaber Killer" that questions began to arise about Joren's methods. After freezing the self appointed Sith Lord Darth Servus in carbonite, Huc and Mission, and even Joren himself feared that he was heading for the dark side. Eventually, his reputation had recovered, though no one looked at him the same way again. Joren eventually slipped dangerously close to the dark side yet again after his close friend Nyna had been badly beaten, and his lover, Kelsa had been abducted, even going so far as to allow an elderly Sith Lord believe that he had accepted him as his master, only to turn him over to the authorities on Coruscant after rescuing Kelsa. On his most recent mission for the New Republic, Joren was sent along with Nyna, Kelsa, Dono and fellow Jedi Deena to rescue the son of a New Republic diplomat. However, as it turned out, the young man had faked his abduction and when facing being "rescued," he simply murdered Nyna in cold blood. This act sent Joren into a rage, and he nearly killed the man himself, however at the last moment was able to pull himself together and arrested him for Nyna's murder.

Force Sensitive (Jedi, Sith, Witches of Dothamir, Emperor's Hands, and all other Force Users)

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: Dark Blue arial

Items (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! What major weapons and the like does your character carry? Such as a lightsaber, a rigged Sabaac deck, a blaster pistol, vibro-knife, wookie crossbow, telescopic lenses, etc): Lightsaber

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc): Joren is a bit of a free spirit. Although his father tried to raise him with Jedi values, Joren had for the most part shunned those teachings, until meeting Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and joining his Jedi Academy. There, Joren excelled becoming one of Skywalker's most promising students. However, he also proved to be one of Skywalker's most troublesome students, who's actions often led the other students, as well as Skywalker himself pondering whether or not Joren was travelling dangerously close to the dark side.

Character Alignment (Choose one): Hero

Why have you chosen this character, and what are your plans for them: It's a character that I've really enjoyed playing and am looking forward to seeing where events take him in the future.
What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG: an experienced rper with a lot of interesting ideas, and a fun character

How often can you post IN A DAY in this RPG: as much as possible

Joren stands there in shock looking down at Nyna's lifeless body. As seconds tick by, they feel like hourse as an intense rage deep in Joren's very soul.

Nyna was his friend. His best friend. He had known her from the time that he was a small child. They grew up together, for many years it was just the two of them. Before Kelsa and Dono were ever in either of their lives, Joren and Nyna had been there for one another.

When he was a young boy, he had always imagined getting married to her and having a life together. Eventually, the romantic feelings he had felt for her subsided and he saw what he had in her...A true friend.

She was someone who could always make him laugh, no matter how bad he was feeling. When he was hurting, she always knew how to make him feel better.

She had been his rock. His moral compass.

When he ever waivered, when he ever questioned whether he was doing the right thing, he just had to turn to her, and he would know that he was in the right.

Although he was truely and deeply in love with Kelsa, his relationship with Nyna is what had always kept him grounded.

And now she's gone. Laying on the floor of this cess pit with three smoking holes in her chest. And for the first time in a very long time, he feels completely lost.

As he stands there looking down at her body, the rage he has felt within him for so long continues to boil to the surface. Until finally, it explodes.

Joren leaps over Deena and Dono who are kneeling at Nyna's side and takes off after Pax.

The murderer continues to flee, but is suddenly gripped, as if an invisible had has grabbed him. Then he is lifted up off the ground and turned in mid-air, until he is face to face with the very man who had been sent to rescue him.

Joren looks into the eyes of the man who had moments ago callously murdered his best friend, and simply asks, "Why."

As Pax Mitel begins to answer, he feels as if something is pressing against his throat, crushing his wind pipe, rendering him unable to speak...unable to breathe. He begins to panic, pulling at the invisible hand that is choking him, but to no avail. Then, just as Pax is resigned to his fate, he is suddenly send flying through the air, where he crashes through a wall.

Taking a deep breath of fresh air, Pax is relieved, however the relief he feels is short lived as he is again lifted into the air by an invisible hand, and that hand again tightly grips him by the throat.

Joren holds Pax in his grip, even as he slowly stalks him. He looks into the killer's eyes with murderous intent. And in a strange way, he gives Pax Mitel something that Pax did not give Nyna...the knowledge that he was going to die.

As he holds Pax suspended in the air, he reached to his belt and unclasps his lightsaber. Pax jumps at the familiar Snap-hiss as the lightsaber comes to life.

Joren just stands there for a moment, looking at the panic on the murderer's face. He raises the lightsaber above his head, at a perfect angle to take Pax Mitel's head.

But he doesn't swing the lightsaber. He knows that if he does this, he will go down a path that he cannot turn back from.He will fulfill Savien's prophecy and be a slave to the dark side. And at this moment, he doesn't care. He raises his lightsaber high in the air and just as he is about to exact his revenge, Deena's voice catches him by surprise.

"Joren. Is this really what you want?"

He doesn't answer.

"This isn't the Jedi way Joren, if you do this..."

"I know. I know what it would mean...it doesn't matter."

"You don't believe that Joren, I know you. You've worked so hard to get to where you are, to rise above everything that you've had to overcome. Don't throw it away now. Don't go down this path."

"He murdered Nyna. He killed her for no reason. This scum doesn't deserve to live."

"That's not your decision to make. Let the courts deal with him. That's what they do. If you do this, you're no better than he is."

"I don't care."

"Joren, I'm not going to stop you. This is your decision to make. I just hope you make the right one. But ask yourself this...Would Nyna want you to honor her memory by doing this? Or would she want you to honor her by living your life for her, by doing the right thing? Joren, it's your choice, but just think about what you're doing."

He stands there frozen for a moment as he considers Deena's words. Through the Force, he pulls Pax closer to him, until he can look the coward in the eyes.

Then he deactivates his lightsaber.

"Pax Mitel, you're under arrest."

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype: yes

wiegeabo 07-11-2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiteMare Shape (Post 20842919)
Characters Application:

Screen Name:
NiteMare Shape

Character you wish to play: Joren Kel

Race: Human

Faction (does your character belong to a group, such as the New Republic, The Imperial Remnant, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, a specific crime syndicate, etc): New Republic/New Jedi Order
Joren Kel is the son of a jedi knight named Van Kel who survived the Jedi Purge, and effectively vanished by relocating to the smuggler's moon of Nar Shaddaa. While on Nar Shaddaa Van met the bounty hunter Allana Drask, who he fell in love with and eventually married, having one child.
Joren showed sensitivity to the force at a very young age, and Van began training him in the ways of the Jedihttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2_bing.gif, in the hopes that one day the Jedi Order would reemerge and end the tyranny of the Galactic Empire. However, Van never saw his dream come to fruition as he died five years before the Battle of Yavin when Joren was only 11 years old.
After the death of his Mother, Joren fled the Smuggler's Moon with his close friends Nyna Shar, Dono Kiilar, and Kelsa Sila. Soon after, Joren met Luke Skywalker and reluctantly agreed to join his Jedi Academy. He quickly became great friends with Skywalker, as well as fellow student Huc Vondar. As a member of the Jedi Academy, he saw much adventure, battling along side Luke Skywalker against the Dark Lady of the Sith, Lumiya as well as well as defending Leia Organa against a mysterious trio of Sith warriors along side Huc. However, it was when Joren, Huc and fellow student Mission tracked down the "Lightsaber Killer" that questions began to arise about Joren's methods. After freezing the self appointed Sith Lord Darth Servus in carbonite, Huc and Mission, and even Joren himself feared that he was heading for the dark side. Eventually, his reputation had recovered, though no one looked at him the same way again. Joren eventually slipped dangerously close to the dark side yet again after his close friend Nyna had been badly beaten, and his lover, Kelsa had been abducted, even going so far as to allow an elderly Sith Lord believe that he had accepted him as his master, only to turn him over to the authorities on Coruscant after rescuing Kelsa. On his most recent mission for the New Republic, Joren was sent along with Nyna, Kelsa, Dono and fellow Jedi Deena to rescue the son of a New Republic diplomat. However, as it turned out, the young man had faked his abduction and when facing being "rescued," he simply murdered Nyna in cold blood. This act sent Joren into a rage, and he nearly killed the man himself, however at the last moment was able to pull himself together and arrested him for Nyna's murder.

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: Dark Blue arial

Items (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! What major weapons and the like does your character carry? Such as a lightsaber, a rigged Sabaac deck, a blaster pistol, vibro-knife, wookie crossbow, telescopic lenses, etc): Lightsaber

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc): Joren is a bit of a free spirit. Although his father tried to raise him with Jedi values, Joren had for the most part shunned those teachings, until meeting Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and joining his Jedi Academy. There, Joren excelled becoming one of Skywalker's most promising students. However, he also proved to be one of Skywalker's most troublesome students, who's actions often led the other students, as well as Skywalker himself pondering whether or not Joren was travelling dangerously close to the dark side.

Character Alignment (Choose one): Hero

Why have you chosen this character, and what are your plans for them: It's a character that I've really enjoyed playing and am looking forward to seeing where events take him in the future.
What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG: an experienced rper with a lot of interesting ideas, and a fun character

How often can you post IN A DAY in this RPG: as much as possible

Joren stands there in shock looking down at Nyna's lifeless body. As seconds tick by, they feel like hourse as an intense rage deep in Joren's very soul.

Nyna was his friend. His best friend. He had known her from the time that he was a small child. They grew up together, for many years it was just the two of them. Before Kelsa and Dono were ever in either of their lives, Joren and Nyna had been there for one another.

When he was a young boy, he had always imagined getting married to her and having a life together. Eventually, the romantic feelings he had felt for her subsided and he saw what he had in her...A true friend.

She was someone who could always make him laugh, no matter how bad he was feeling. When he was hurting, she always knew how to make him feel better.

She had been his rock. His moral compass.

When he ever waivered, when he ever questioned whether he was doing the right thing, he just had to turn to her, and he would know that he was in the right.

Although he was truely and deeply in love with Kelsa, his relationship with Nyna is what had always kept him grounded.

And now she's gone. Laying on the floor of this cess pit with three smoking holes in her chest. And for the first time in a very long time, he feels completely lost.

As he stands there looking down at her body, the rage he has felt within him for so long continues to boil to the surface. Until finally, it explodes.

Joren leaps over Deena and Dono who are kneeling at Nyna's side and takes off after Pax.

The murderer continues to flee, but is suddenly gripped, as if an invisible had has grabbed him. Then he is lifted up off the ground and turned in mid-air, until he is face to face with the very man who had been sent to rescue him.

Joren looks into the eyes of the man who had moments ago callously murdered his best friend, and simply asks, "Why."

As Pax Mitel begins to answer, he feels as if something is pressing against his throat, crushing his wind pipe, rendering him unable to speak...unable to breathe. He begins to panic, pulling at the invisible hand that is choking him, but to no avail. Then, just as Pax is resigned to his fate, he is suddenly send flying through the air, where he crashes through a wall.

Taking a deep breath of fresh air, Pax is relieved, however the relief he feels is short lived as he is again lifted into the air by an invisible hand, and that hand again tightly grips him by the throat.

Joren holds Pax in his grip, even as he slowly stalks him. He looks into the killer's eyes with murderous intent. And in a strange way, he gives Pax Mitel something that Pax did not give Nyna...the knowledge that he was going to die.

As he holds Pax suspended in the air, he reached to his belt and unclasps his lightsaber. Pax jumps at the familiar Snap-hiss as the lightsaber comes to life.

Joren just stands there for a moment, looking at the panic on the murderer's face. He raises the lightsaber above his head, at a perfect angle to take Pax Mitel's head.

But he doesn't swing the lightsaber. He knows that if he does this, he will go down a path that he cannot turn back from.He will fulfill Savien's prophecy and be a slave to the dark side. And at this moment, he doesn't care. He raises his lightsaber high in the air and just as he is about to exact his revenge, Deena's voice catches him by surprise.

"Joren. Is this really what you want?"

He doesn't answer.

"This isn't the Jedi way Joren, if you do this..."

"I know. I know what it would mean...it doesn't matter."

"You don't believe that Joren, I know you. You've worked so hard to get to where you are, to rise above everything that you've had to overcome. Don't throw it away now. Don't go down this path."

"He murdered Nyna. He killed her for no reason. This scum doesn't deserve to live."

"That's not your decision to make. Let the courts deal with him. That's what they do. If you do this, you're no better than he is."

"I don't care."

"Joren, I'm not going to stop you. This is your decision to make. I just hope you make the right one. But ask yourself this...Would Nyna want you to honor her memory by doing this? Or would she want you to honor her by living your life for her, by doing the right thing? Joren, it's your choice, but just think about what you're doing."

He stands there frozen for a moment as he considers Deena's words. Through the Force, he pulls Pax closer to him, until he can look the coward in the eyes.

Then he deactivates his lightsaber.

"Pax Mitel, you're under arrest."

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype: yes

Appoved

Rain Dog 07-11-2011 11:25 PM

I could take care of the new opening scroll. As for the name, we should decide together what we want to get done this season so that we can come up with a fitting one.

While we won't necessarily need a rigid storyline to follow, we should come up with some sort of basic, loose guideline to give this season more structure. I think the lack of it is what made the last one a bit too long. But that's just my two pesos.

NiteMare Shape 07-11-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dog (Post 20843035)
I could take care of the new opening scroll. As for the name, we should decide together what we want to get done this season so that we can come up with a fitting one.

While we won't necessarily need a rigid storyline to follow, we should come up with some sort of basic, loose guideline to give this season more structure. I think the lack of it is what made the last one a bit too long. But that's just my two pesos.

Awesome. Take a crack at it. As far as your other suggestions, all solid points.

NiteMare Shape 07-11-2011 11:40 PM

Screen Name: NiteMare Shape

Character you wish to play: Zsinj

Race (such as Human, Wookie, Transdoshan, Hutt, Twi'lek, Rodian, Bothan, droid, Mon Calimari, etc): Human

Faction (does your character belong to a group, such as the New Republic, The Imperial Remnant, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, a specific crime syndicate, etc): Imperial Remnant

Background (list the history of your character here. Created Characters Must Be Thorough!): Zsinj was an Imperial Admiral who was elevated to the rank of Grand Moff by the Emperor himself after suppressing the Force sensitive "Night sisters" as well as the Witches of Dathomir. After the Empire's defeat at the Battle of Endor, Zsinj went his own way, establishing himself as one of the most ruthless and powerful of the Imperial Warlords. {From Wookiepedia: Zsinj was an expert tactician. He invented a number of combat maneuvers which would later be taught in various military academies, such as the use of asteroids as a natural flak screen.He also had excellent organizational and management skills, as shown in his creation of an entirely new military force, the Raptors, and his ability to maintain a fleet composed of several disparate ex-Imperial elements.}
Unlike many of the other Imperial Warlords left vying for power after the death of the Emperor and Darth Vader, Zsinj was also a great businessman, able to bankroll his military efforts through extremely profitable business ventures in both New Republic and Imperial territories in total secrecy.In recent months, Zsinj has developed a frigid relationship with Grand Admiral Thrawn. After the attack on Corellia, Zsinj and Thrawn have seemingly put their differences aside for the good of the Empire. How long this new found understanding lasts, is anyone's guess.

Soldier (Imperial Warlord)

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: This one
Items (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! What major weapons and the like does your character carry? Such as a lightsaber, a rigged Sabaac deck, a blaster pistol, vibro-knife, wookie crossbow, telescopic lenses, etc):
Imperial Star Destroyers, Raptor Commandos, TIE Raptors, etc.

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc): Zsinj is a ruthless and cunning warlord. He is willing to do whatever it takes to solidify his power in the galaxy. He also is a big proponent of misdirection, intentionally allowing his counterparts to underestimate him. He is however, a very capable commander, having received accolades from the late Emperor himself. Zsinj envisions himself as the rightful heir to the Empire, and sees the Solidification of Imperial power under Grand Admiral Thrawn as a threat to his claim to power.

Character Alignment (Choose one): Evil

Why have you chosen this character, and what are your plans for them: I decided to try this character because he's alittle different from what I normally play. I'd like to bring in an Imperial threat different from Thrawn to throw at the heroes and see what happens.

What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG: an Imperial villain

How often can you post IN A DAY in this RPG: As much as needed

For years he has sat idly by, quietly building his war machine remotely from his flagship Iron Fist as he patiently waited for the others...the pretenders, to kill one another off, waiting for his chance to emerge from his base of operations in the orbit of Dathomir to unite the scattered Imperial forces under one banner, his own...and leading the New Empire, HIS Empire into battle one last time, where he will finally put down this pathetic rebellion once and for all.

Things were going as planned. He silently built his army with the funds he made through various capitalist ventures right under the noses of those he had planned to destroy. He had built an impressive army, in fact, there hasn't been a military force like this since the hight of the Empire.

He has spent years making sure that his forces are properly trained and ready for anything that they could possibly encounter in any number of battle scenarios. And his due diligence has paid off, as his Raptor commandos are the most efficient force in the galaxy, in his opinion putting the Imperial Stormtroopers to shame. Indeed, everything had been going according to plan until recently. Another warlord has seemingly accomplished, or was well on his way to accomplishing what he himself had planned to do...Unite the Empire against the Rebellion.

That will not do at all.

He paces on the bridge of the Iron Fist, awaiting the report that he had requested some time ago. Captain Tylon is nearly half a minute late for his debriefing...this will not do at all. He continues to pace, catching his reflection in the pristinely polished floor. He stops for a moment, gives his trademark handlebar mustache a quick touch up and continues on his way. He only stops again when he hears the hurried footsteps of Captain Tylon approaching.

The captain stops and stands at attention, awaiting permission to speak to his commanding officer.

"You were able to procure the information I had requested, Captain?"

"Yes sir. The so called Grand Admiral has his forces..." He is cut off as Zsinj grasps the datapad from his hands and begins going through the information himself.

"Oh, very interesting. Very interesting indeed. I do believe that it is time to pay our...associate a visit, and show him just who will lead the Glorious Empire going forward. Captain, make preparations for our jump to hyperspace, I want to leave within the hour."

"Yes sir."

"Oh...and Captain. It would be in your best interest to make certain that when I summon you, you arrive on time."

"Y-Yes sir."

He has waited here for years for his chance, and finally, the time has come.

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype: Yep http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/o...hape/Zsinj.jpg

NiteMare Shape 07-14-2011 09:28 PM

So.....where the bloody hell is everyone?

wiegeabo 07-14-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiteMare Shape (Post 20885069)
So.....where the bloody hell is everyone?

porn

wiegeabo 07-14-2011 09:40 PM

Character you wish to play: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Race (such as Human, Wookie, Transdoshan, Hutt, Twi'lek, Rodian, Bothan, droid, Mon Calimari, etc): Chiss

Faction (does your character belong to a group, such as the New Republic, The Imperial Remnant, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, a specific crime syndicate, etc): Imperial Remnant

Background (list the history of your character here. Created Characters Must Be Thorough!): Born a commoner in the Chiss Assendency, the man known to the Core as Thrawn started his military career as a member of the Chiss Expansionary Defense Force. There he first showed signs of his military brilliance, and quickly rose up the ranks, and becoming a merit adoptive of one the Assendency's ruling families. All was looking well for Thrawn, but his rise to prominence would take a fall. Thrawn's ways clashed with the ways of Chiss society. His proactive actions and ideals did not sit well with the Chiss Assendency, and he was eventually exiled from the Assendency.

He was soon discovered though by Voss Parck, an officer in the Imperial Navy, and taken to Imperial Capital and the Emperor. Palpatine was familiar with Thrawn and his skills as a commander, and Thrawn was convinced to join the Imperial Navy. Thrawn quickly rose through the ranks, demonstrating his brilliance and keen wit on numerous occasions.
It was not long before Thrawn was appointed the rank of Grand Admiral by the Emperor himself. A title not taken lightly given the Empire's anti-alien sentiments. Thrawn quickly became one of the Emperor's most trusted commanders, even to the point of being seen at his side, along with Vader, during political gatherings.

Thrawn's time on Coruscant did not last long though, and he was soon seemingly cast away by the Emperor. But, in reality, Thrawn was sent on a secret mission to bring Imperial Order to the Unknown Regions by Palpatine. And there he seemingly remained, until the Empire needed a leader after it's loss to the Rebellion.

And Thrawn has a plan...

Character Class (choose one): Soldier, Imperial Grand Admiral

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: Speaking/Thinking (like he'd ever let you hear his thoughts ;))

Items (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! What major weapons and the like does your character carry? Such as a lightsaber, a rigged Sabaac deck, a blaster pistol, vibro-knife, wookie crossbow, telescopic lenses, etc): DH-17 Blaster Pistol

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc): Unlike other Imperial commanders, Thrawn needs not command out of fear. He promotes creativity among his crew, promoting those who using creative thinking to solve problems rather than brute force. He encourages ideas from his senior staff and takes them into consideration.

Thrawn is arguably the most brilliant military mind the galaxy has ever seen, coupling general knowledge and intelligence with cunning strategy to steal victory from even the most impossible odds. He is forever calm in the heat of battle, often thinking two or three steps ahead of his opponents. He believes fully in the Imperial ideal, and places that above his own personal glory, which has made him admired by those who serve under him. Despite his rather non-Imperial command style, Thrawn does not take insubordination lightly. Those that disobey him, or outright question his command will soon find themselves facing a brutal death at the hands of his Noghri bodyguards.

One of the talents of Thrawn was that he can learn about a species or person through careful examination of their art. Through the study of a their art, Thrawn was able to deduce their psycology, tactical limitations, and exploit their weaknesses. His vast knowledge and obsession with the art of other cultures, and his analytical study of it, resulted in almost fool-proof battle strategy against every opponent Thrawn engaged.

Thrawn has an incredible attention to detail, often sifting through large collections of data piecing together small details that seemed trivial to others, but together formed a powerful component to his victories.

Why have you chosen this character, and what are your plans for them: Because this RPG needs a better class of villain. And there's no better villain in the post-ROTJ universe than Thrawn. The Galaxy needs to know that the Empire is still out there, and it's ready to take back what rightfully belongs to it.

What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG: Tons of experince playing in these games. And the most dangerous non-Force powered villain ever seen.

How often can you post IN A DAY in this RPG: As often as needed.

I sit in my chair, artwork displayed around me as I pick through every detail, every facet of each piece. I seek insight and knowledge. And it's all here before me. Speaking to me. All I need to do is put the pieces together...

Captain Pellaeon cautiously steps into my dark room. I notice him glance around, and hold back a smile. Rukh remains in the shadows as I ordered him. Keeping well away from the good Captain. Although, not too far away. Still, I take some small measure of enjoyment in Pellaeon's slightly stiffened movements.

"Sir," he says with a respectful nod of the head. "You wanted to see me?"

"Indeed," I replay, looking down at the screen before me. "Plot a course to Myrkr, if you would."

"Myrkr, sir?" The confusion in his voice suggests he has never heard of it, or thinks nothing of it. "May I ask why?"

"You may..." he stands there uncomfortably awaiting my response. I'm just not ready to give him one.

"Dismissed." The Captain remains motionless for a moment, then salutes and turns to go. "Captain." He stops and looks back. "What do you think of these pieces?"

Pellaeon quickly scans the holographic artwork around the room. I know he has little taste or appreciation for art, but that's only because he cannot see the value of it. "Rather straightforward styles and representations," he says.

I nod. "On the surface, perhaps. But it's the underlying themes I am interested in."

"Ah, I see." He clearly didn't. "What world are the from, sir?"

"A small planet named Naboo."

"I don't think I've ever heard of it."

"For very good reason, Captain. You may go now..."

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...oundthrawn.jpg

NiteMare Shape 07-14-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiegeabo (Post 20885243)

Character you wish to play: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Race (such as Human, Wookie, Transdoshan, Hutt, Twi'lek, Rodian, Bothan, droid, Mon Calimari, etc): Chiss

Background (list the history of your character here. Created Characters Must Be Thorough!): Born a commoner in the Chiss Assendency, the man known to the Core as Thrawn started his military career as a member of the Chiss Expansionary Defense Force. There he first showed signs of his military brilliance, and quickly rose up the ranks, and becoming a merit adoptive of one the Assendency's ruling families. All was looking well for Thrawn, but his rise to prominence would take a fall. Thrawn's ways clashed with the ways of Chiss society. His proactive actions and ideals did not sit well with the Chiss Assendency, and he was eventually exiled from the Assendency.

He was soon discovered though by Voss Parck, an officer in the Imperial Navy, and taken to Imperial Capital and the Emperor. Palpatine was familiar with Thrawn and his skills as a commander, and Thrawn was convinced to join the Imperial Navy. Thrawn quickly rose through the ranks, demonstrating his brilliance and keen wit on numerous occasions.
It was not long before Thrawn was appointed the rank of Grand Admiral by the Emperor himself. A title not taken lightly given the Empire's anti-alien sentiments. Thrawn quickly became one of the Emperor's most trusted commanders, even to the point of being seen at his side, along with Vader, during political gatherings.

Thrawn's time on Coruscant did not last long though, and he was soon seemingly cast away by the Emperor. But, in reality, Thrawn was sent on a secret mission to bring Imperial Order to the Unknown Regions by Palpatine. And there he seemingly remained, until the Empire needed a leader after it's loss to the Rebellion.

And Thrawn has a plan...

Character Class (choose one): Soldier, Imperial Grand Admiral

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: Speaking/Thinking (like he'd ever let you hear his thoughts ;))

Items (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! What major weapons and the like does your character carry? Such as a lightsaber, a rigged Sabaac deck, a blaster pistol, vibro-knife, wookie crossbow, telescopic lenses, etc): DH-17 Blaster Pistol

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc): Unlike other Imperial commanders, Thrawn needs not command out of fear. He promotes creativity among his crew, promoting those who using creative thinking to solve problems rather than brute force. He encourages ideas from his senior staff and takes them into consideration.

Thrawn is arguably the most brilliant military mind the galaxy has ever seen, coupling general knowledge and intelligence with cunning strategy to steal victory from even the most impossible odds. He is forever calm in the heat of battle, often thinking two or three steps ahead of his opponents. He believes fully in the Imperial ideal, and places that above his own personal glory, which has made him admired by those who serve under him. Despite his rather non-Imperial command style, Thrawn does not take insubordination lightly. Those that disobey him, or outright question his command will soon find themselves facing a brutal death at the hands of his Noghri bodyguards.

One of the talents of Thrawn was that he can learn about a species or person through careful examination of their art. Through the study of a their art, Thrawn was able to deduce their psycology, tactical limitations, and exploit their weaknesses. His vast knowledge and obsession with the art of other cultures, and his analytical study of it, resulted in almost fool-proof battle strategy against every opponent Thrawn engaged.

Thrawn has an incredible attention to detail, often sifting through large collections of data piecing together small details that seemed trivial to others, but together formed a powerful component to his victories.

Why have you chosen this character, and what are your plans for them: Because this RPG needs a better class of villain. And there's no better villain in the post-ROTJ universe than Thrawn. The Galaxy needs to know that the Empire is still out there, and it's ready to take back what rightfully belongs to it.

What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG: Tons of experince playing in these games. And the most dangerous non-Force powered villain ever seen.

I sit in my chair, artwork displayed around me as I pick through every detail, every facet of each piece. I seek insight and knowledge. And it's all here before me. Speaking to me. All I need to do is put the pieces together...

Captain Pellaeon cautiously steps into my dark room. I notice him glance around, and hold back a smile. Rukh remains in the shadows as I ordered him. Keeping well away from the good Captain. Although, not too far away. Still, I take some small measure of enjoyment in Pellaeon's slightly stiffened movements.

"Sir," he says with a respectful nod of the head. "You wanted to see me?"

"Indeed," I replay, looking down at the screen before me. "Plot a course to Myrkr, if you would."

"Myrkr, sir?" The confusion in his voice suggests he has never heard of it, or thinks nothing of it. "May I ask why?"

"You may..." he stands there uncomfortably awaiting my response. I'm just not ready to give him one.

"Dismissed." The Captain remains motionless for a moment, then salutes and turns to go. "Captain." He stops and looks back. "What do you think of these pieces?"

Pellaeon quickly scans the holographic artwork around the room. I know he has little taste or appreciation for art, but that's only because he cannot see the value of it. "Rather straightforward styles and representations," he says.

I nod. "On the surface, perhaps. But it's the underlying themes I am interested in."

"Ah, I see." He clearly didn't. "What world are the from, sir?"

"A small planet named Naboo."

"I don't think I've ever heard of it."

"For very good reason, Captain. You may go now..."

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...oundthrawn.jpg

Approved

wiegeabo 07-14-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiteMare Shape (Post 20843175)

Screen Name: NiteMare Shape

Character you wish to play: Zsinj

Background (list the history of your character here. Created Characters Must Be Thorough!): Zsinj was an Imperial Admiral who was elevated to the rank of Grand Moff by the Emperor himself after suppressing the Force sensitive "Night sisters" as well as the Witches of Dathomir. After the Empire's defeat at the Battle of Endor, Zsinj went his own way, establishing himself as one of the most ruthless and powerful of the Imperial Warlords. {From Wookiepedia: Zsinj was an expert tactician. He invented a number of combat maneuvers which would later be taught in various military academies, such as the use of asteroids as a natural flak screen.He also had excellent organizational and management skills, as shown in his creation of an entirely new military force, the Raptors, and his ability to maintain a fleet composed of several disparate ex-Imperial elements.}
Unlike many of the other Imperial Warlords left vying for power after the death of the Emperor and Darth Vader, Zsinj was also a great businessman, able to bankroll his military efforts through extremely profitable business ventures in both New Republic and Imperial territories in total secrecy.In recent months, Zsinj has developed a frigid relationship with Grand Admiral Thrawn. After the attack on Corellia, Zsinj and Thrawn have seemingly put their differences aside for the good of the Empire. How long this new found understanding lasts, is anyone's guess.

Soldier (Imperial Warlord)

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: This one
Imperial Star Destroyers, Raptor Commandos, TIE Raptors, etc.

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc): Zsinj is a ruthless and cunning warlord. He is willing to do whatever it takes to solidify his power in the galaxy. He also is a big proponent of misdirection, intentionally allowing his counterparts to underestimate him. He is however, a very capable commander, having received accolades from the late Emperor himself. Zsinj envisions himself as the rightful heir to the Empire, and sees the Solidification of Imperial power under Grand Admiral Thrawn as a threat to his claim to power.

Why have you chosen this character, and what are your plans for them: I decided to try this character because he's alittle different from what I normally play. I'd like to bring in an Imperial threat different from Thrawn to throw at the heroes and see what happens.

What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG: an Imperial villain

How often can you post IN A DAY in this RPG: As much as needed

For years he has sat idly by, quietly building his war machine remotely from his flagship Iron Fist as he patiently waited for the others...the pretenders, to kill one another off, waiting for his chance to emerge from his base of operations in the orbit of Dathomir to unite the scattered Imperial forces under one banner, his own...and leading the New Empire, HIS Empire into battle one last time, where he will finally put down this pathetic rebellion once and for all.

Things were going as planned. He silently built his army with the funds he made through various capitalist ventures right under the noses of those he had planned to destroy. He had built an impressive army, in fact, there hasn't been a military force like this since the hight of the Empire.

He has spent years making sure that his forces are properly trained and ready for anything that they could possibly encounter in any number of battle scenarios. And his due diligence has paid off, as his Raptor commandos are the most efficient force in the galaxy, in his opinion putting the Imperial Stormtroopers to shame. Indeed, everything had been going according to plan until recently. Another warlord has seemingly accomplished, or was well on his way to accomplishing what he himself had planned to do...Unite the Empire against the Rebellion.

That will not do at all.

He paces on the bridge of the Iron Fist, awaiting the report that he had requested some time ago. Captain Tylon is nearly half a minute late for his debriefing...this will not do at all. He continues to pace, catching his reflection in the pristinely polished floor. He stops for a moment, gives his trademark handlebar mustache a quick touch up and continues on his way. He only stops again when he hears the hurried footsteps of Captain Tylon approaching.

The captain stops and stands at attention, awaiting permission to speak to his commanding officer.

"You were able to procure the information I had requested, Captain?"

"Yes sir. The so called Grand Admiral has his forces..." He is cut off as Zsinj grasps the datapad from his hands and begins going through the information himself.

"Oh, very interesting. Very interesting indeed. I do believe that it is time to pay our...associate a visit, and show him just who will lead the Glorious Empire going forward. Captain, make preparations for our jump to hyperspace, I want to leave within the hour."

"Yes sir."

"Oh...and Captain. It would be in your best interest to make certain that when I summon you, you arrive on time."

"Y-Yes sir."

He has waited here for years for his chance, and finally, the time has come.

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype: Yep http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/o...hape/Zsinj.jpg

Approved

NiteMare Shape 07-14-2011 10:22 PM

Sweet....well...we're pretty much taken care of. Now we just need to get the rest of the boys in gear....

Rain Dog 07-16-2011 03:22 AM

Screen Name: Professor Archibald T. Puppet****er

Character you wish to play: BoolonChonota

Race (such as Human, Wookie, Transdoshan, Hutt, Twi'lek, Rodian, Bothan, droid, Mon Calimari, etc): Ithorian

Faction (does your character belong to a group, such as the New Republic, The Imperial Remnant, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, a specific crime syndicate, etc): New Republic

Background (list the history of your character here. Created Characters Must Be Thorough!): Born on Ithor, Boolon was a grandson of an Ithorian High Priest. Like most Ithorians, Boolon was an environmentalist and had a profound love of nature. While growing up on his herdship, Boolon studied botany and zoology and eventually left his planet to help establish vast gardens, parks, zoos, and environmental reserves throughout the galaxy.

Boolon had uncanny abilities when it came to dealing with nature and all living things in general. Flora he planted always seemed to grow lusciously, regardless of what environment they were in. Wild, ferocious predators would suddenly become tame and obedient when in his presence. He could seemingly cured all ailments and illnesses of his fellow Ithorians through “prayer”.

During the rise of the Empire, Boolon became disgusted with the way the Imperials seem to disregard the environment and life in general. After seeing several of the nature preserves he helped build become tainted by Imperial military installations, Boolon retreated to Dantooine where he built a large farm. Boolon remained here for the duration of the Galactic Civil War, living a quiet and peaceful life, leaving the planet only to collect new plants and animals to raise.

Boolon was glad to hear of the Empire’s defeat and hopes the New Republic does something to rectify the damage the Empire caused to the ecosystems of various planets.

Character Class (choose one): Force Sensitive

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: Palatino, Green

Items (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! What major weapons and the like does your character carry? Such as a lightsaber, a rigged Sabaac deck, a blaster pistol, vibro-knife, wookie crossbow, telescopic lenses, etc): Boolon wears simple, comfortable clothes and necklace with a peculiar green crystal. He also tends to carry a madoviol, a stringed instrument, which he enjoys playing when not tending to his farm.

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc): Like most Ithorians, Boolon is patient, gentle, peace-loving, and extremely polite to everyone. Because of this, many may find him dull or overly passive but he is more than willing to stand up for himself or anyone else he feels is being wronged. Boolon is intelligent, timid, and speaks in a philosophic or sometimes poetic manner, unaware that others may find it odd, pretentious, or just difficult to understand.

Character Alignment (Choose one): Good

Why have you chosen this character, and what are your plans for them: I thought it would be a nice contrast to my ultraviolent Rotta posts. Instead of a cut-throat mobster, he’s a monk-like gardener. I plan on eventually having him join the others on Yavin and prolly have him do some other stuff. I dunno.

What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG: A new potential Jedi/alien hippie.

How often can you post IN A DAY in this RPG: Many as needed.

The bright, shining sphere awakens. It rises from the horizon, banishing the cold and darkness and brings a new dawn, a new day to the world. How lovely.

I grab my mandoviol and head towards the doorway. My kath hound friend’s ears prick up and she rises from her slumber. The creature eagerly follows me outside. I pat the horned canine on the head and take a seat on my pillow rock, a large stone in front of my home that I use for meditation. I take a deep breath of the rich, crisp air and begin to tune my instrument.

As I begin to play an old hymn from Ithor, I begin to feel something. It’s difficult to describe, this brief feeling. It never lasts more than a second or two. I feel a bit colder inside. I feel a bit faint. I feel a bit confused. I feel…a disturbance.

I set my instrument down and head towards the south side of the farm. Among vast fields of grazing herbivores I’m able to single out a specific creature. Not by sight or sound but by feel. I walk towards a tall patch of purple grass and see a downed nerf. It’s breathing is irregular and a yellowish bile streams from its eyes. It is very ill.

I place my hand on the poor creature and close my eyes. I concentrate, thinking of home.

“O great Mother Jungle, though you are far, let your power and wisdom flow through the stars. Relieve this poor child of nature of all ailments and pain. Bless it with health, strength and life.”

I feel something flow through me and into the poor creature. My prayers have been answered. The creature’s breathing slows down and returns to normal. His eyes clear and the beast soon springs back onto its hooves. It lets out a grunt, as if to thank me. I pat the creature on the head and it returns to its herd.

“Thank you, Mother Jungle.”

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/398...rianswgtcg.jpg

Screen Name: raindog13

Character you wish to play: Rotta Desilijic Tiure

Race (such as Human, Wookie, Transdoshan, Hutt, Twi'lek, Rodian, Bothan, droid, Mon Calamari, etc): Hutt

Faction (does your character belong to a group, such as the New Republic, The Imperial Remnant, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, a specific crime syndicate, etc): Desilijic Hutt Cartel

Background (list the history of your character here. Created Characters Must Be Thorough!): Born on Tatooine, Rotta is the rightful heir of Jabba’s empire. However, after the Skirmish at Carkoon and death of Jabba, Rotta was only left with part of the Hutt’s criminal empire, as Jabba’s former underlings have made off with fractions of it. Jabba’s loyal associates are urging Rotta to reclaim his birth right; however, the young Hutt has plans of his own. Rotta wishes to legitimize his father’s business and distance himself from crime. These aspirations have earned him the ire of fellow Hutts and marked him as an easy target for the thugs who now control Jabba’s operations.

Character Class (choose one): Scoundrel?

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: Olive Green, Arial

Items (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! What major weapons and the like does your character carry? Such as a lightsaber, a rigged Sabaac deck, a blaster pistol, vibro-knife, wookie crossbow, telescopic lenses, etc): Tends to be unarmed but may carry a blaster pistol. Rotta also tends to wear several expensive and somewhat gaudy rings on his hands.

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc): Rotta is torn between the life his father had planned for him and the life he desires. Rotta has inherited his father’s cunning and shrewdness but lacks, however, his sadism. He’s aspiring leave the underworld. His ties with crime are not entirely severed, however. He still holds a notable amount of power in the underworld.

Character Alignment (Choose one): Neutral.

Why have you chosen this character and what are your plans for them: Like I said, I was going for the “Michael Corleone” of Hutts. I thought it’d be fun to play as a Hutt trying to distance himself from the life of crime that is so closely associated with the species.

What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG: What I thought would be an interesting take on a Hutt character which are almost always unquestionably evil crime lords.

“I believe in the Empire. The Empire has made my homeworld great. They’ve restored peace and order to an unruly galaxy. Or so I thought.”

Father looked on the downtrodden human with interest as He took a puff from His hookah. Father had called him ‘Moonrunner,’ if I remember correctly.

“The Bogshanks…they killed my son. I wouldn’t give in to their threats. So the animals killed him!”

The human began to sob. Father continued with His stern glare.

“I contacted Imperial Law Enforcement…they find the murderers. Hold a trial. Killers go free. The judges. The officers…all of them, payed off!”

Father blew a cloud of smoke at the weeping man. He coughed a bit and continued his sobbing.

“Please, Great Jabba, bring justice. Avenge my son. If I send my own men…they’ll get caught. I’ll get caught. The Bogshanks have half the damn planet under their thumb; they can get away with anything. But they’re not as powerful as you, exalted one. They will run in fear of your presence.”

“And what do I get out of this? Why should I put my time and effort into your personal affairs?”

“I’ll give you anything, Jabba, please…”

Father pondered for a bit.

“You…and all your men work for me now. Understood?”

“Of course, exalted one. Just please, bring justice.”

“I shall,” Father chuckled, I shall. Consider your troubles a thing of the past.”

“Thank you,” the man whispered and repeated as he exited the meeting chambers. Father turned to me and grinned. I returned the gesture.

“The Bogshank Syndicate has been under Desilijic control for nearly fifty-four standard years now. They control most of the weapon and spice smuggling on planet Damos. The Moonrunner family owns Luna Enterprises, one of the largest conglomerates in the Outer Rim . And now, we own them too.”

Father starts up with his deep, boisterous laughter and I cackle with Him, only partially understanding what had just happened.

It’s these memories that make me feel ashamed. Sick. To think, that’s what He wanted me to become. I learned from Father. I respected Father. I loved Father. But I am not Him. I am Rotta Desilijic Tiure. Prince of Tatooine.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1...tnegtc2gv5.jpg

NiteMare Shape 07-16-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dog (Post 20898241)

Screen Name: Professor Archibald T. Puppet****er

Character you wish to play: BoolonChonota

Race (such as Human, Wookie, Transdoshan, Hutt, Twi'lek, Rodian, Bothan, droid, Mon Calimari, etc): Ithorian

Faction (does your character belong to a group, such as the New Republic, The Imperial Remnant, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, a specific crime syndicate, etc): New Republic

Background (list the history of your character here. Created Characters Must Be Thorough!): Born on Ithor, Boolon was a grandson of an Ithorian High Priest. Like most Ithorians, Boolon was an environmentalist and had a profound love of nature. While growing up on his herdship, Boolon studied botany and zoology and eventually left his planet to help establish vast gardens, parks, zoos, and environmental reserves throughout the galaxy.

Boolon had uncanny abilities when it came to dealing with nature and all living things in general. Flora he planted always seemed to grow lusciously, regardless of what environment they were in. Wild, ferocious predators would suddenly become tame and obedient when in his presence. He could seemingly cured all ailments and illnesses of his fellow Ithorians through “prayer”.

During the rise of the Empire, Boolon became disgusted with the way the Imperials seem to disregard the environment and life in general. After seeing several of the nature preserves he helped build become tainted by Imperial military installations, Boolon retreated to Dantooine where he built a large farm. Boolon remained here for the duration of the Galactic Civil War, living a quiet and peaceful life, leaving the planet only to collect new plants and animals to raise.

Boolon was glad to hear of the Empire’s defeat and hopes the New Republic does something to rectify the damage the Empire caused to the ecosystems of various planets.

Character Class (choose one): Force Sensitive

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: Palatino, Green

Items (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! What major weapons and the like does your character carry? Such as a lightsaber, a rigged Sabaac deck, a blaster pistol, vibro-knife, wookie crossbow, telescopic lenses, etc): Boolon wears simple, comfortable clothes and necklace with a peculiar green crystal. He also tends to carry a madoviol, a stringed instrument, which he enjoys playing when not tending to his farm.

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc): Like most Ithorians, Boolon is patient, gentle, peace-loving, and extremely polite to everyone. Because of this, many may find him dull or overly passive but he is more than willing to stand up for himself or anyone else he feels is being wronged. Boolon is intelligent, timid, and speaks in a philosophic or sometimes poetic manner, unaware that others may find it odd, pretentious, or just difficult to understand.

Character Alignment (Choose one): Good

Why have you chosen this character, and what are your plans for them: I thought it would be a nice contrast to my ultraviolent Rotta posts. Instead of a cut-throat mobster, he’s a monk-like gardener. I plan on eventually having him join the others on Yavin and prolly have him do some other stuff. I dunno.

What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG: A new potential Jedi/alien hippie.

How often can you post IN A DAY in this RPG: Many as needed.

The bright, shining sphere awakens. It rises from the horizon, banishing the cold and darkness and brings a new dawn, a new day to the world. How lovely.

I grab my mandoviol and head towards the doorway. My kath hound friend’s ears prick up and she rises from her slumber. The creature eagerly follows me outside. I pat the horned canine on the head and take a seat on my pillow rock, a large stone in front of my home that I use for meditation. I take a deep breath of the rich, crisp air and begin to tune my instrument.

As I begin to play an old hymn from Ithor, I begin to feel something. It’s difficult to describe, this brief feeling. It never lasts more than a second or two. I feel a bit colder inside. I feel a bit faint. I feel a bit confused. I feel…a disturbance.

I set my instrument down and head towards the south side of the farm. Among vast fields of grazing herbivores I’m able to single out a specific creature. Not by sight or sound but by feel. I walk towards a tall patch of purple grass and see a downed nerf. It’s breathing is irregular and a yellowish bile streams from its eyes. It is very ill.

I place my hand on the poor creature and close my eyes. I concentrate, thinking of home.

“O great Mother Jungle, though you are far, let your power and wisdom flow through the stars. Relieve this poor child of nature of all ailments and pain. Bless it with health, strength and life.”

I feel something flow through me and into the poor creature. My prayers have been answered. The creature’s breathing slows down and returns to normal. His eyes clear and the beast soon springs back onto its hooves. It lets out a grunt, as if to thank me. I pat the creature on the head and it returns to its herd.

“Thank you, Mother Jungle.”

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/398...rianswgtcg.jpg

Screen Name: raindog13

Character you wish to play: Rotta Desilijic Tiure

Race (such as Human, Wookie, Transdoshan, Hutt, Twi'lek, Rodian, Bothan, droid, Mon Calamari, etc): Hutt

Faction (does your character belong to a group, such as the New Republic, The Imperial Remnant, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, a specific crime syndicate, etc): Desilijic Hutt Cartel

Background (list the history of your character here. Created Characters Must Be Thorough!): Born on Tatooine, Rotta is the rightful heir of Jabba’s empire. However, after the Skirmish at Carkoon and death of Jabba, Rotta was only left with part of the Hutt’s criminal empire, as Jabba’s former underlings have made off with fractions of it. Jabba’s loyal associates are urging Rotta to reclaim his birth right; however, the young Hutt has plans of his own. Rotta wishes to legitimize his father’s business and distance himself from crime. These aspirations have earned him the ire of fellow Hutts and marked him as an easy target for the thugs who now control Jabba’s operations.

Character Class (choose one): Scoundrel?

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: Olive Green, Arial

Items (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! What major weapons and the like does your character carry? Such as a lightsaber, a rigged Sabaac deck, a blaster pistol, vibro-knife, wookie crossbow, telescopic lenses, etc): Tends to be unarmed but may carry a blaster pistol. Rotta also tends to wear several expensive and somewhat gaudy rings on his hands.

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc): Rotta is torn between the life his father had planned for him and the life he desires. Rotta has inherited his father’s cunning and shrewdness but lacks, however, his sadism. He’s aspiring leave the underworld. His ties with crime are not entirely severed, however. He still holds a notable amount of power in the underworld.

Character Alignment (Choose one): Neutral.

Why have you chosen this character and what are your plans for them: Like I said, I was going for the “Michael Corleone” of Hutts. I thought it’d be fun to play as a Hutt trying to distance himself from the life of crime that is so closely associated with the species.

What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG: What I thought would be an interesting take on a Hutt character which are almost always unquestionably evil crime lords.

“I believe in the Empire. The Empire has made my homeworld great. They’ve restored peace and order to an unruly galaxy. Or so I thought.”

Father looked on the downtrodden human with interest as He took a puff from His hookah. Father had called him ‘Moonrunner,’ if I remember correctly.

“The Bogshanks…they killed my son. I wouldn’t give in to their threats. So the animals killed him!”

The human began to sob. Father continued with His stern glare.

“I contacted Imperial Law Enforcement…they find the murderers. Hold a trial. Killers go free. The judges. The officers…all of them, payed off!”

Father blew a cloud of smoke at the weeping man. He coughed a bit and continued his sobbing.

“Please, Great Jabba, bring justice. Avenge my son. If I send my own men…they’ll get caught. I’ll get caught. The Bogshanks have half the damn planet under their thumb; they can get away with anything. But they’re not as powerful as you, exalted one. They will run in fear of your presence.”

“And what do I get out of this? Why should I put my time and effort into your personal affairs?”

“I’ll give you anything, Jabba, please…”

Father pondered for a bit.

“You…and all your men work for me now. Understood?”

“Of course, exalted one. Just please, bring justice.”

“I shall,” Father chuckled, I shall. Consider your troubles a thing of the past.”

“Thank you,” the man whispered and repeated as he exited the meeting chambers. Father turned to me and grinned. I returned the gesture.

“The Bogshank Syndicate has been under Desilijic control for nearly fifty-four standard years now. They control most of the weapon and spice smuggling on planet Damos. The Moonrunner family owns Luna Enterprises, one of the largest conglomerates in the Outer Rim . And now, we own them too.”

Father starts up with his deep, boisterous laughter and I cackle with Him, only partially understanding what had just happened.

It’s these memories that make me feel ashamed. Sick. To think, that’s what He wanted me to become. I learned from Father. I respected Father. I loved Father. But I am not Him. I am Rotta Desilijic Tiure. Prince of Tatooine.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1...tnegtc2gv5.jpg

Boolon and Rotta are both approved

Rain Dog 07-16-2011 01:44 PM

lol. Red text.

NiteMare Shape 07-17-2011 11:23 PM

so...one of the names Wieg and I have come up with is "Rise of the Empire"

What do you think?

Rain Dog 07-18-2011 06:31 PM

What are the others?

NiteMare Shape 07-18-2011 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dog (Post 20925271)
What are the others?

Well...we had Reign of the Empire

Darkness Rising

and a couple of others that I am having a hard time recalling right now.

If you have anything, feel free to toss them in the ring

wiegeabo 07-18-2011 09:11 PM

Let's see...there was

Luke Saves the Galaxy

Zsinj Kisses the Wookie

and some others that weren't as good.

Rain Dog 07-18-2011 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiegeabo (Post 20927379)
Let's see...there was

Luke Saves the Galaxy

Zsinj Kisses the Wookie

and some others that weren't as good.

This one.

NiteMare Shape 07-18-2011 10:41 PM

I hate you guys......

:cwink: