The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   PC (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=347)
-   -   Avengers Alliance (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=375523)

zenith16 01-09-2012 05:03 PM

Avengers Alliance
 
http://gametrailers.mtvnimages.com/i...ook_teaser.jpg http://gametrailers.mtvnimages.com/i...de/HDupper.gifhttp://gametrailers.mtvnimages.com/i...de/SDlower.gif

Avengers Alliance


Facebook Teaser - Your favorite Avengers and villains are coming soon to Fac

zenith16 03-13-2012 01:06 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
more infor on this face book game.

http://cdn-thumbs.viddler.com/thumbn...be23767_v1.jpg Mar 12 - EP Daily - 3


and
http://gametrailers.mtvnimages.com/i...analliance.jpg http://gametrailers.mtvnimages.com/i...de/HDupper.gif http://gametrailers.mtvnimages.com/i...de/SDlower.gif

Developer Diary: Building An Alliance


The developers bring you in deeper to show you what goes into making this epic RPG.

source: Ep(Electric playground ) and GT

zenith16 03-14-2012 11:34 AM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
http://files.g4tv.com/cimg_138x78/Im...s-alliance.jpg
Video Preview

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Hands-On Preview

X-Play
3 / 5
Marvel invades Facebook gaming with Marvel: Avengers Alliance, and Adam Sessler gets a hands-on demo of the turn-based, combat RPG gameplay from Playdom Sr. Producer Robert Reichner, and even finds an X-Play gadget in the game.


source: X-play

Raiden 04-02-2012 04:15 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
I just began playing this game a few days ago, and so far it's surprisingly fun to play. Unfortunately, to really get the most out of this game, you have to spend real money for it, plus some characters such as Capt. America and Hulk need insane amount of Command Pts which won't be easily acquired within the game unless you spend money for them. I don't mind doing it, but so far I haven't decided how much I should spend, given the fact that I just started playing recently.

So, does anyone else play this game?

zenith16 04-03-2012 05:58 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
yeah I checked it out my self after Ep and Xplay put their info on it too. it does have a few things from the old school FF games if you've played those as those shows have described. so far I have black widow cyclops Luke cage, iron fist iron man ms marvel and hawk eye. iron man and hawk eye were just dropped on me. but their capable and cool. the other i chose and I'm working my way to DD and Spidey ,phoenix and shadow cat and maybe night crawler. I'll see who else I'll add when i reach there. and no I haven't been spending real money. you can do that if you want to do things faster. but you can earn in game money as in avengers gold bars with the character you have already and if you have enough buy the stuff / characters you need. other stuff such as objects/g ear wise that will come to you when they come to you. the real money thing is a turn off to most gamers(since we're in a recession) and why most face book games are disliked. they see it as a cash grab scheme for a good reason.

but the point is you can do it ether way. I'm choosing to earn them . it may be the long way, but it's the best way for me. and i don't feel like using my prepaid credit card on this. it's not worth it at this point.

Raiden 04-04-2012 12:33 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zenith16 (Post 22856343)
yeah I checked it out my self after Ep and Xplay put their info on it too. it does have a few things from the old school FF games if you've played those as those shows have described. so far I have black widow cyclops Luke cage, iron fist iron man ms marvel and hawk eye. iron man and hawk eye were just dropped on me. but their capable and cool. the other i chose and I'm working my way to DD and Spidey ,phoenix and shadow cat and maybe night crawler. I'll see who else I'll add when i reach there. and no I haven't been spending real money. you can do that if you want to do things faster. but you can earn in game money as in avengers gold bars with the character you have already and if you have enough buy the stuff / characters you need. other stuff such as objects/g ear wise that will come to you when they come to you. the real money thing is a turn off to most gamers(since we're in a recession) and why most face book games are disliked. they see it as a cash grab scheme for a good reason.

but the point is you can do it ether way. I'm choosing to earn them . it may be the long way, but it's the best way for me. and i don't feel like using my prepaid credit card on this. it's not worth it at this point.

I hear you, but right now I'm only at level 9 (finding time to play with a full-time job and family is hard), and unfortunately some superheroes like Cap and Thor are just so expensive even though they don't seemed to be much more powerful than other characters. I'm still contemplating whether to spend any money on this game but so far I haven't done it yet. I'd like to earn those characters in the game w/out shelling out cash for them also, but I'm not sure how long it will take.

zenith16 04-04-2012 06:12 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
I'd say go at your own pace cause your not in a race. But i understand what you mean. I work too. and life's life. do what you gotta do man.

roach 04-04-2012 06:23 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
been playing for a while and it seems they reduced the price of some heroes....i have most of the heroes save for Sif, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Phoenix and Black Cat. Hulk is a beast

Raiden 04-05-2012 05:59 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roach (Post 22864949)
been playing for a while and it seems they reduced the price of some heroes....i have most of the heroes save for Sif, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Phoenix and Black Cat. Hulk is a beast

Did you earn those heroes in the game or did you buy them?

roach 04-05-2012 07:36 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
earned them

Raiden 04-05-2012 11:17 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roach (Post 22874291)
earned them

So heroes like Hulk & Cap which cost 90 CP apiece can be earned? That's cool. Can you tell me what level you are?

roach 04-05-2012 11:42 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 22876245)
So heroes like Hulk & Cap which cost 90 CP apiece can be earned? That's cool. Can you tell me what level you are?

I'm level 42...as you level you get gold and you can convert the gold into CP...and during battles if you hit a foe hard enough they cough up CP...then after you beat a boss or epic boss you get a chance to win CP

Raiden 04-06-2012 12:59 AM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roach (Post 22876351)
I'm level 42...as you level you get gold and you can convert the gold into CP...and during battles if you hit a foe hard enough they cough up CP...then after you beat a boss or epic boss you get a chance to win CP

Thanks for the info. I think I'll keep playing then, albeit at a slow pace, and get those characters gradually.

roach 04-06-2012 01:16 AM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
did anyone see the exclusive avengers trailer for the game....its pretty awesome

Raiden 04-08-2012 03:20 AM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roach (Post 22876763)
did anyone see the exclusive avengers trailer for the game....its pretty awesome

Yeah, it's amazing. I just wish there's a high-res trailer for it because the one shown in the game was too grainy.

lixdexia 04-08-2012 03:29 AM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
i kept clicking the button to see it but it would never load :(

Webfoot Hero 04-08-2012 01:59 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roach (Post 22876351)
I'm level 42...as you level you get gold and you can convert the gold into CP...and during battles if you hit a foe hard enough they cough up CP...then after you beat a boss or epic boss you get a chance to win CP

That's basically how I've earned my CP. I've slogged through getting 5 stars on all the missions in the first two chapters to maximize the amount I can get. I also don't use the gold except for converting it to CP. Takes forever to get enough command points for the big characters, but I've gotten Thor, Spider Man, War Machine, and Wolverine to go along with Iron Fist, She-Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Iron Man.

Raiden 04-09-2012 05:10 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
Did you guys ever purchase the alternate costumes for the heroes?

roach 04-09-2012 05:13 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
no not yet...im not planning to do that til I get all of the heroes

Webfoot Hero 04-09-2012 06:43 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roach (Post 22901785)
no not yet...im not planning to do that til I get all of the heroes

Same here. I just have too many heroes I need to get before I have CP to waste on costumes.

Raiden 05-05-2012 02:27 AM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
I must admit, I'm mighty tempted to purchase the movie costumes, but even if I spent $20 it still won't be enough, and it can get really expensive in a hurry, so I'm hesitant about it.

The Caped Knight 05-05-2012 08:13 AM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
I really don't want to pay to get the movie tie-in Avengers costume, but I'm not getting command points fast enough. I get one (Gold bar every time I level up) and (5 Command points when I get all 4 stars) Their's got to be a faster way.

roach 05-05-2012 01:17 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
new characters are coming

lixdexia 05-05-2012 07:57 PM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roach (Post 23161257)
new characters are coming

any word on who?

also, i wish they'd do movie costumes for the x-men too. the ones for the avengers are great

roach 05-06-2012 11:45 AM

Re: Avengers Alliance
 
no word yet


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.