The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Superhero Products (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=449231)

Thread Manager 11-26-2012 11:34 AM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 1
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager 11-26-2012 11:34 AM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thwip! 11-26-2012 11:34 AM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 1
 
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...13372121_n.jpg
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...76919919_n.jpg
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...70478744_n.jpg

ComicChick 11-27-2012 10:48 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Buffy Omnibus 1 and 2, next to nothing from goHastings

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...0L._SS400_.jpg

Benstamania 11-28-2012 08:13 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Grabbed all four TMNT + Shredder for my son for Christmas... I'm gonna start getting them too... Really cool figures.

joshinwithyaa 11-29-2012 07:10 AM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
i just got a bunch of extra hot toys dark knight related stuff.. i got a few doubles if anybody wants or is lookingfor hot toys stuff.. pm me we can work a deal out

Vartha 11-30-2012 01:57 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Also picked up the hasbro Beta Ray Bill 3 3/4
http://imageshack.us/a/img145/9814/dartboard.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/9987/img0442sml.jpg

Spider-Jay420 11-30-2012 04:06 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Nice. I'm not a boxers guy, but those are pretty sweet.

jonathancrane 11-30-2012 08:45 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
My mother picked up a TDKR store display for me.

Spike_x1 11-30-2012 10:03 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Marvel Select Ultron.

BizarroAids 12-01-2012 09:35 AM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike_x1 (Post 24767599)
Marvel Select Ultron.

Review it buddy!!!

Spider-Jay420 12-01-2012 11:23 AM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Here's a review for ya, Biz. ITS AWESOME! Go buy it. The articulation looks pretty good for a Select figure. Its got like, 21 or so POA. The sculpt is great! Looks just like when George Perez drew him. And he's not much bigger than the Legends. He's a head taller than the Mark 5 movie Iron Man, which is awesome. I want him a smidge taller than the heroes. Plus, with him being a robot, size is not an issue. What else? He come with a cool base with a fallen Ant Man and Wasp...and I got him from my LCS for 21.99 which is only a buck more than what you'll pay for a Legend at TRU.

I plan on having my shelves back up next week. *fingers crossed* so I'll have some pics up then and you'll be able to see him. If Spike doesn't beat me to it...which he probably will. ;-) seriously though, he's a great figure and a welcome addition to the Marvel Rogues Gallery. Go get one!

Vartha 12-01-2012 11:59 AM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-Jay420 (Post 24766011)
Nice. I'm not a boxers guy, but those are pretty sweet.

heh I like the "FREENESS" of a boxer lol

Spider-Jay420 12-01-2012 12:58 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Mine were never that freeing. They always ride up or bunch up on me. I was a fan of going commando, but I go for boxer briefs. I know you wanted to know that. ;-) you're welcome.

Thwip! 12-01-2012 03:13 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Went to my first comic market today. Got 55 comics for 30 euro, wont link them all but I also got this for 24 euro

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...78749960_n.jpg

spideyboy_1111 12-02-2012 02:22 AM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
i've got that morbius issue myself... and 100, and 102

great books

slim_summers 12-02-2012 04:30 AM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-Jay420 (Post 24769339)
Here's a review for ya, Biz. ITS AWESOME! Go buy it. The articulation looks pretty good for a Select figure. Its got like, 21 or so POA. The sculpt is great! Looks just like when George Perez drew him. And he's not much bigger than the Legends. He's a head taller than the Mark 5 movie Iron Man, which is awesome. I want him a smidge taller than the heroes. Plus, with him being a robot, size is not an issue. What else? He come with a cool base with a fallen Ant Man and Wasp...and I got him from my LCS for 21.99 which is only a buck more than what you'll pay for a Legend at TRU.

I plan on having my shelves back up next week. *fingers crossed* so I'll have some pics up then and you'll be able to see him. If Spike doesn't beat me to it...which he probably will. ;-) seriously though, he's a great figure and a welcome addition to the Marvel Rogues Gallery. Go get one!

I grabbed him recently too and second all of the above. He looks fine with Legends and articulation is great for a MS fig. Simplicity of the sculpt sold it for me, he looks like classic Ultron because they didn't go out of their way to jazz up the design unnecessarily.

Vartha 12-02-2012 01:28 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
http://imageshack.us/a/img713/9282/img0454hm.jpg

Kane52630 12-02-2012 01:31 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
http://i.imgur.com/fZmNk.jpg
The Dark Knight Rises Limited Cowl Edition

http://i.imgur.com/nxGii.jpg
The Dark Knight Rises Steelbook

http://i.imgur.com/grpd2.jpg
Batman: Year One

http://i.imgur.com/Kv6aR.jpg
The Batman and Robin Adventures: Sub-Zero

sabetoonth 12-02-2012 04:34 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Amazing Spider-Man on DVD, ASM Super Poseable Spider-Man and a TDKR poster (the one with Bane's back and the cowl on the ground.)

Spike_x1 12-04-2012 07:54 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BizarroAids (Post 24769027)
Review it buddy!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-Jay420 (Post 24769339)
Here's a review for ya, Biz. ITS AWESOME! Go buy it. The articulation looks pretty good for a Select figure. Its got like, 21 or so POA. The sculpt is great! Looks just like when George Perez drew him. And he's not much bigger than the Legends. He's a head taller than the Mark 5 movie Iron Man, which is awesome. I want him a smidge taller than the heroes. Plus, with him being a robot, size is not an issue. What else? He come with a cool base with a fallen Ant Man and Wasp...and I got him from my LCS for 21.99 which is only a buck more than what you'll pay for a Legend at TRU.

I plan on having my shelves back up next week. *fingers crossed* so I'll have some pics up then and you'll be able to see him. If Spike doesn't beat me to it...which he probably will. ;-) seriously though, he's a great figure and a welcome addition to the Marvel Rogues Gallery. Go get one!

Pretty much exactly that. :up:

I'll probably have pics up soon.

spideyboy_1111 12-04-2012 11:17 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Marvel Legends series 3 wave:3 (deadpool, mystique, ironman , usagent , punisher )

Spider-Jay420 12-05-2012 07:07 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike_x1 (Post 24790009)
Pretty much exactly that. :up:

I'll probably have pics up soon.

I wasn't trying to steal your thunder, Spike. But this was Biz's second review request and I couldn't leave my man hanging like that. I'm just sorry I can't hook him up with some pics...yet. they're coming, man. I promise!



Quote:

Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 (Post 24791177)
Marvel Legends series 3 wave:3 (deadpool, mystique, ironman , usagent , punisher )

They still on Layaway or did you finally bring them home? ;-)

spideyboy_1111 12-05-2012 08:10 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-Jay420 (Post 24795939)
I wasn't trying to steal your thunder, Spike. But this was Biz's second review request and I couldn't leave my man hanging like that. I'm just sorry I can't hook him up with some pics...yet. they're coming, man. I promise!





They still on Layaway or did you finally bring them home? ;-)

brought em home to papa!

no other store ive seen the in at all.. I got way lucky.
my new walmart is apparently a black hole... nothing get's bought there, the other IronMan and Dr Doom have STILL not been bought, and it's been almost 2 months since i put mine on layaway

Kane52630 12-05-2012 09:53 PM

Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2
 
Quick tip for those that bought the Dark Knight Rises cowl blu ray...you can sell it for big money. It's limited to 35,000 and people are selling them for over $200.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.