The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Batman World (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230)
-   -   id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=449341)

Calavera 11-28-2012 02:36 AM

id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
would you actually read/watch it if it did?


i think it could be cool to see john blake taking the mantle and maybe the league of shadows or even the joker returning

or should we leave that universe alone?

sorry if this has been asked/posted.

Crewman#6 12-17-2012 08:44 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
I don't know how interested I would be seeing John Blake continued in a book/movie. I don't know how that would work, I feel like he would get killed his first night out in the suit, but then again I'm not saying it couldn't be done.

As far as Nolan's universe goes I did really like the Gotham Knight animated movie set in between BB and TDK. Sure Gotham Knight had it's problems but there were six different anime directors on that one film. The anime styles and the darkness (or little more adult than some of animations have been) was appealing to me but that's just me. I would really like to see a anime or a comic set up like the Nolan universe but with a little more of the fantastic included (i.e. Mad Hatter, Poison Ivy, Clay Face, Mr Freeze to name a few)

If anything I would love to see a prequel Catwoman story to The Dark Knight Rises. :yay:

Spider-Kurt! 12-17-2012 09:08 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
I'd like to see a Gotham Knights sequel that takes place between The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. Even though it was stated that the Batman hadn't been seen since the night Harvey Dent died doesn't neccessarily mean that Batman or Bruce Wayne wasn't active during that time. I think stories featuring Black Mask,Penguin or the Riddler could be worked in. The same could be said with John Blake post TDKR. Since each story from Gotham Knights loosely interlocks,they could incorporate both Bruce Wayne and John Blake. I'd rather see something like that rather than Blake as Batman in a live action movie.

BTW,
A Catwoman feature would be nice as well.

Bathead 12-17-2012 11:19 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
No.
Nolan's take on Batman is done. Let's go somewhere else.

Crewman#6 12-17-2012 11:22 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
I can dig what your saying. Maybe if they built Blake up into being Batman in the post TDKR world. Showing the Aftermath of the city and how he would use what Bruce left behind to aid Gordon. I just can't see him as a brawler, but I guess I can see him using more tech. It would be interesting to see him training. Another thing I am now curious about is who would be his support. Would fox be able to supply him with tech, who would be Alfred to him? Would the Father from the boys home take that role? Now this is getting interesting!

Crewman#6 12-17-2012 11:23 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bathead (Post 24871913)
No.
Nolan's take on Batman is done. Let's go somewhere else.

Come on man it's just for fun. Like a What If question

Bathead 12-18-2012 02:42 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crewman#6 (Post 24871943)
Come on man it's just for fun. Like a What If question

Irrelevant. OP asked, that's my answer.

BlueLightning 12-18-2012 02:50 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
Well, Jakinj has done a remarkable job with his "Epilogue" series. You can find them on The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread. You can check all his entries on his Deviantart page.

Crewman#6 12-18-2012 03:37 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bathead (Post 24874809)
Irrelevant. OP asked, that's my answer.

Oh please, why even answer than if you have nothing to say other than NOOOO

Crewman#6 12-18-2012 03:38 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueLightning (Post 24874865)
Well, Jakinj has done a remarkable job with his "Epilogue" series. You can find them on The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread. You can check all his entries on his Deviantart page.

Cool, I definitely will check it out! thank you Bluelightning!

Bathead 12-18-2012 05:30 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crewman#6 (Post 24875115)
Oh please, why even answer than if you have nothing to say other than NOOOO

Again, the OP asked. and I quote - " i think it could be cool to see john blake taking the mantle and maybe the league of shadows or even the joker returning

or should we leave that universe alone? "

And I answered his question, and I basically said, no, we should leave it alone. If you can't deal with me disagreeing with you, that's your problem.

Crewman#6 12-18-2012 06:33 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bathead (Post 24875669)
Again, the OP asked. and I quote - " i think it could be cool to see john blake taking the mantle and maybe the league of shadows or even the joker returning

or should we leave that universe alone? "

And I answered his question, and I basically said, no, we should leave it alone. If you can't deal with me disagreeing with you, that's your problem.

I could care less if you disagree with me, actually I think you have a problem disagreeing with people in general.

You have added nothing to this thread, and that's my point. My question is why answer it at all. why? I think anything be constructive with your no answers, like no because?? it's not that hard, that's how discussions go I think, I don't know anymore, I don't speak fan-boy very well

Baramos 12-18-2012 09:32 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
Yeah, it'd be neat to see a comic set in the Nolan continuity, or not necessarily the Nolan continuity but a universe that attempts that "pseudo-realism".

If you want one that basically does this read the graphic novel Joker by Brian Azzarello. One of the better ones I've read.

BlueLightning 12-18-2012 09:42 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crewman#6 (Post 24875943)
I could care less if you disagree with me, actually I think you have a problem disagreeing with people in general.

You have added nothing to this thread, and that's my point. My question is why answer it at all. why? I think anything be constructive with your no answers, like no because?? it's not that hard, that's how discussions go I think, I don't know anymore, I don't speak fan-boy very well

Bathead is right. In the first post there is a question to be answered. He said no. Frankly, I don't want to see it either, at leas not officially. Nor in movies, or comics. Just keep that great world alone, because that's how it works better.

Crewman#6 12-18-2012 10:01 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueLightning (Post 24876793)
Bathead is right. In the first post there is a question to be answered. He said no. Frankly, I don't want to see it either, at leas not officially. Nor in movies, or comics. Just keep that great world alone, because that's how it works better.

**** him, he is an *******, He posts bull **** all the time, theres no point to any of this. whatever

Nathan 12-18-2012 10:06 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
He answered a simple question. Somehow you seem to have taken that personal and won't let it go. If anything, with your behavior and response in your last post, don't be surprised if a mod warns you.

Crewman#6 12-19-2012 10:29 AM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
That wasn't an answer, I don't care what anyone says, all he said was no. How about explaining your answer in more than no, don't bother. Come on, that's just being a batdick. Why not add somthing to this thread than that ****ing troll. Go ahead and threatening me with the mod will do, I don't care, I really thought this site would be different it seemed better than others. No one can discuss anything anymore. Anything I've said will go over your head, I don't care if you are for or against something at least have a constructive answer. but whatever

Bathead 12-19-2012 04:43 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crewman#6 (Post 24878993)
That wasn't an answer, I don't care what anyone says, all he said was no. How about explaining your answer in more than no, don't bother. Come on, that's just being a batdick. Why not add somthing to this thread than that ****ing troll. Go ahead and threatening me with the mod will do, I don't care, I really thought this site would be different it seemed better than others. No one can discuss anything anymore. Anything I've said will go over your head, I don't care if you are for or against something at least have a constructive answer. but whatever

Not with you around. Apparently you have a problem with people disagreeing with you. That shows a lack of maturity, as do these last couple of posts. OP doesn't seem to have a problem with me, you're the only one.

C. Lee 12-19-2012 06:09 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crewman#6 (Post 24876861)
**** him, he is an *******, He posts bull **** all the time, theres no point to any of this. whatever

Calm down...learn to post civilly....or do not come back here. One week's probation for your actions in here.

Victarion 12-21-2012 01:22 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
I for one would love to see a prequel about Bane/Talia, plus one about Bane's rise to power in the League of Shadows.

Nathan 12-21-2012 01:24 PM

Re: id like to see the nolan verse return as a comic/straight to dvd animation
 
Bane kicking the crap out of like a dozen Ninjas during training, would actually be a pretty awesome sight.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.