The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Thor: The Dark World (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Thor 2 dvd/bluray extras wish list (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=450577)

elizah72 12-23-2012 03:00 PM

Thor 2 dvd/bluray extras wish list

Never too soon to be talking dvd/bluray extras, I think... and who knows maybe someone with Marvel will see this. :) so what would you like to see when Thor 2 is released on bluray and dvd?

I am an extras addict but I just don't think there has been anywhere near enough with the marvel movies. I would like...

1) more deleted scenes included!
2) more featurettes! Including a Loki featurette! There wasn't nearly enough Loki in the extras for Thor and Avengers. Pretty please?!?!?! :woot:
3) directors commentary is fine but I want to have Chris and Tom at least in on that too. Would be AWESOME. :D
4) A Thor 2 gag reel for sure!

any other requests? :yay:

American Maid 12-23-2012 03:08 PM

Re: Thor 2 dvd/bluray extras wish list

Quote:

Originally Posted by elizah72 (Post 24896115)
Never too soon to be talking dvd/bluray extras, I think... and who knows maybe someone with Marvel will see this. :) so what would you like to see when Thor 2 is released on bluray and dvd?

I am an extras addict but I just don't think there has been anywhere near enough with the marvel movies. I would like...

1) more deleted scenes included!
2) more featurettes! Including a Loki featurette! There wasn't nearly enough Loki in the extras for Thor and Avengers. Pretty please?!?!?! :woot:
3) directors commentary is fine but I want to have Chris and Tom at least in on that too. Would be AWESOME. :D
4) A Thor 2 gag reel for sure!

any other requests? :yay:

I always like short films about the special and practical effects.

Lady Marion 12-23-2012 04:25 PM

There were far too few extras on the first DVD/Blu-Ray. I agree with elizah's suggestions, especially the gag-reel and the commentary with Tom and Chris and some of the other actors. And I want more documentaries about CGI and visual effects, set decoration, costumes and props, filming in general.

R_Hythlodeus 12-23-2012 09:54 PM

an long in depth documentary about the making of the movie. We haven't had these since IM2.
and a steel book cover

Adamantium 12-23-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R_Hythlodeus (Post 24897369)
an long in depth documentary about the making of the movie. We haven't had these since IM2.
and a steel book cover

I only got the one disc DVD which had only the movie and commentary. Is the making of Iron Man 2 available on the Blu-Ray also? I plan to buy the Blu-Ray, but will get the 2 Disc Iron Man 2 DVD if all the extras on that are not available on the Blu-Ray. Is the 2 Disc DVD content all available on the Blu-Ray?

jaqua99 12-23-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Marion (Post 24896377)
There were far too few extras on the first DVD/Blu-Ray. I agree with elizah's suggestions, especially the gag-reel and the commentary with Tom and Chris and some of the other actors. And I want more documentaries about CGI and visual effects, set decoration, costumes and props, filming in general.

exactly. This is what I want

Godzilla2000 12-24-2012 02:29 AM

You know, I'd love to see an Easter Egg where the cast does a musical number.

elizah72 12-25-2012 10:57 AM

Who is planning to buy the big 10 disc Phase 1 set being released in April? Supposedly there will be added extras and deleted scenes for all the films as well as some previews for the Phase 2 stuff (including Thor 2)

But it's not until April!!! :(

I just hope they don't hold off on giving us any Thor 2 official stuff until then because of that. :(