The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Marvel's The Avengers (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=444)
-   -   Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=450683)

Thread Manager 12-27-2012 08:35 AM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Chewy 12-27-2012 08:35 AM

Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow
 
Let's start this thread off on the same note we ended the last one on.


http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1814/sc5c.jpg

Mrs. Sawyer 12-27-2012 08:35 AM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow
 
Ew. Don't ever mention the dreaded "V" word again.

Hawkingbird 12-27-2012 08:55 AM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
But she is...

Kane52630 12-27-2012 10:05 AM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
nope

Hawkingbird 12-27-2012 01:11 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
Natalie Portman is most definitely a vegan!

Godzilla2000 12-29-2012 07:43 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkingbird (Post 24908145)
Natalie Portman is most definitely a vegan!

Natalie Portman was a Vegan but she is no longer one because she eats foods with eggs in them, like cookies, etc. etc.

Anyways, what has me puzzled is just why Miss Scarlet is put on a higher pedestal than other attractive female celebrities of her ilk. What is it that separates her from all those other attractive girls like Mila Kunis or Jennifer Lawrence that puts her on a higher echelon of importance? What makes her more special than them that we all must bow down and worship the ground she walks on? I personally have the Constitutionally given Freedom of Speech right to state my opinion that her glory is based more from the third party hype of rather unscrupulous group minded individuals she pals around with than actual irrefutable proof of her importance. I guess if I was a guy I'd see her as more of a blank slate with just a pretty face, something to bed and not to wed based on the fact she likes to sleep around. Just to be fair I feel the same way about guys that sleep around too, that they'e not marriageable material so I steer clear of that sort because I don't want meaningless relations. Yep, I'm an equal opportunity exclusivist in that I don't discriminate by gender people whose ideals on dating conduct I don't agree with.

jaymes_e06 12-29-2012 10:47 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
^At first I was really confused by your post Godzilla then I read the part explaining how your a girl and then things all started to make sense. =p

Hawkingbird 12-30-2012 03:53 AM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 (Post 24917073)
Natalie Portman was a Vegan but she is no longer one because she eats foods with eggs in them, like cookies, etc. etc.

Anyways, what has me puzzled is just why Miss Scarlet is put on a higher pedestal than other attractive female celebrities of her ilk. What is it that separates her from all those other attractive girls like Mila Kunis or Jennifer Lawrence that puts her on a higher echelon of importance? What makes her more special than them that we all must bow down and worship the ground she walks on? I personally have the Constitutionally given Freedom of Speech right to state my opinion that her glory is based more from the third party hype of rather unscrupulous group minded individuals she pals around with than actual irrefutable proof of her importance. I guess if I was a guy I'd see her as more of a blank slate with just a pretty face, something to bed and not to wed based on the fact she likes to sleep around. Just to be fair I feel the same way about guys that sleep around too, that they'e not marriageable material so I steer clear of that sort because I don't want meaningless relations. Yep, I'm an equal opportunity exclusivist in that I don't discriminate by gender people whose ideals on dating conduct I don't agree with.

I like her because she is fun, and doesn't take stupid, sexist questions from the press such as "What underwear did you wear?'

Hunter Rider 12-30-2012 08:50 AM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
Bloody hell......

eddy 12-30-2012 12:04 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
:huh:What did I miss in the other thread..??!?

eddy 12-30-2012 12:14 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 


I'm only posting this because some of the posts in this topic bewildered me and this picture can never be posted enough.

jaymes_e06 12-30-2012 12:39 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
Thanks eddy it's like this is were peoples sanity comes to die for the past gew posts.

CGHulk 01-04-2013 05:07 AM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9451/scarletth.jpg

Hawkingbird 01-04-2013 06:04 AM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
Let's start talking about her role as BW shall we :o?

CGHulk 01-04-2013 11:36 AM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
Naw!!

KingMadness 01-04-2013 02:07 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
Whats that point of posting in a thread about a hot girl with a big booty if you can't say anything?

Since when was this site PG-7?

C. Lee 01-04-2013 03:41 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingMadness (Post 24942977)
Whats that point of posting in a thread about a hot girl with a big booty if you can't say anything?

You can say a lot of things....just not crude rude misogynistic immature things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingMadness (Post 24942977)
Since when was this site PG-7?

You've been here ONE year and THREE months...and you're moaning about THE GOOD OLD DAYS.......and they said comedy was dead.

By the way, here's what out FAQ has to say about signatures - Signature Rule
Signatures can be no larger than 5 or 6 lines in normal font size. Multiple lines of extra large type [size 5 or higher] or excessive spacing is NOT permitted. If you choose to have more lines, or wish to have two or more YouTube videos in your sig as well, you may do so, providing you place it in a spoiler tag. Violators will be warned ONCE to change the sig. If the sig is not fixed, the poster will lose the ability to have a signature.


Please adjust yours accordingly.

KingMadness 01-04-2013 04:27 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
I said nothing misogynistic or immature. I spoke fact. Scarlett is a big deal and is better than most other chicks cause of her junk in the trunk.

Just guy talk. All I'm saying. It's not even a big deal, I've just found that people seem to get sensitive quick for no reason lol.

Kelly 01-04-2013 05:34 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingMadness (Post 24943693)
I said nothing misogynistic or immature. I spoke fact. Scarlett is a big deal and is better than most other chicks cause of her junk in the trunk.

Just guy talk. All I'm saying. It's not even a big deal, I've just found that people seem to get sensitive quick for no reason lol.

What you call fact, and what C. Lee calls misogynistic or immature may very well be two different things. But, I can assure you, C. Lee will win that debate. And BTW, most that argue about being called on misogynistic or immature posts, usually did exactly what they said they didn't. The statistics are against you. :yay: So, move on, watch your posting and post away.

KingMadness 01-04-2013 08:49 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
I know I'm right because you guys can't even explain yourselves, I have however. Also your statistics are not only confounded but have no merit.

On a different note, I don't find ScarJo to be a good actor at all, but she was pretty good as Widow. ScarJo mostly gets by on her body, I wonder if she'll actually start putting effort into her craft like Claire Danes did. If she did that, she could pull off a solo Widow film.

Doc Ock 01-04-2013 09:05 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
I think ScarJo is a great actress, with the bonus of being pretty too. I think she did amazing as Black Widow and with the help of Joss Whedon's excellent writing in regards to female characters really made her more than what she was in Iron Man 2.

C. Lee 01-04-2013 09:22 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingMadness (Post 24943693)
I said nothing misogynistic or immature. I spoke fact. Scarlett is a big deal and is better than most other chicks cause of her junk in the trunk.

Just guy talk. All I'm saying. It's not even a big deal, I've just found that people seem to get sensitive quick for no reason lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingMadness (Post 24945021)
I know I'm right because you guys can't even explain yourselves, I have however. Also your statistics are not only confounded but have no merit.

I will send you a PM explaining how what you posted was wrong (it will be in PM, because quoting it to explain would just put your offensive material out there again).

Kelly 01-04-2013 10:52 PM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingMadness (Post 24945021)
I know I'm right because you guys can't even explain yourselves, I have however. Also your statistics are not only confounded but have no merit.

On a different note, I don't find ScarJo to be a good actor at all, but she was pretty good as Widow. ScarJo mostly gets by on her body, I wonder if she'll actually start putting effort into her craft like Claire Danes did. If she did that, she could pull off a solo Widow film.

No we are not...and explaining it on here would not be appropriate. Me explaining as a woman, well....let's just say I won't give an explanation any of my time.

Well, my statistics may have no merit to you....but as an Admin....it is what I go by, and well that kinda trumps your lack of enthusiasm in my statistics....:cwink:

KingMadness 01-05-2013 10:46 AM

Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1
 
The fact that your a woman is irrelevant to the fact that you won't give an explanation. You won't give one cause you can't. Being an admin doesn't make your stats any more valid or reliable without evidence of some sort.

I've talked it out with Lee and all this was was a misunderstanding. What I said about Scarlett was correct, but it is the way I said it that was out of line. I must use more appropriate language. I get it now. No need for the mod squad to gang up on me anymore lol.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.