The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   The Wolverine (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=488)
-   -   Sunfire? (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=455181)

Hypestyle 03-27-2013 08:34 PM

Sunfire?
 
I wonder will Sunfire be hinted at, at all? It would be a nice nod, or leaving for a future film to follow up on.

The Infernal 03-27-2013 08:39 PM

Re: Sunfire?
 
I think that would be needlessly complicated and he's probably better left for an X-men team film.

psylockolussus 03-27-2013 08:42 PM

Re: Sunfire?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Infernal (Post 25471627)
I think that would be needlessly complicated and he's probably better left for an X-men team film.

Yes and I don't think I wanna see another Wolverine film after this one.

The Infernal 03-27-2013 09:03 PM

Re: Sunfire?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psylockolussus (Post 25471643)
Yes and I don't think I wanna see another Wolverine film after this one.

I dunno. Though film Wolverine has been in most of the movies, he still hasn't seen quite the development that comic Wolverine has. I think if The Wolverine does well enough then there could be potential for at least one other movie (at least before Hugh moves on I guess).

As for Sunfire. I would like to see him in an X-men movie, but not a standalone Wolverine movie.

psylockolussus 03-27-2013 09:12 PM

Re: Sunfire?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Infernal (Post 25471769)
I dunno. Though film Wolverine has been in most of the movies, he still hasn't seen quite the development that comic Wolverine has. I think if The Wolverine does well enough then there could be potential for at least one other movie (at least before Hugh moves on I guess).

As for Sunfire. I would like to see him in an X-men movie, but not a standalone Wolverine movie.

I can definitely see FOX greenlighting another Wolverine movie especially if this movie ends up outgrossing First Class at the box-office. But I hope after DOFP is released, they would just focus on making more team movies with the original cast because I feel like, thats the one that really attracts to the general public the most.

Deaths Head II 03-27-2013 09:22 PM

Re: Sunfire?
 
I would like there to be more Wolverine films if it means that the regular X-Films are free to focus on other the other characters while using Wolverine to be a part of the story instead of the main focus. Wolverine nuts can get their Wolverine fix and we can get some other X-Men grab some spotlight. If Wolverine still ends up being the main character of the DOFP on the scale that he was in the original trilogy then I probably will stop caring about the future Wolverine films and the future X-Men films.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.