The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   The Dark Knight Rises (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   A little information about plot holes (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=455345)

Kazuki 03-31-2013 12:34 PM

A little information about plot holes

People of Gotham, iīve got newsflash for you:

The definition of plot hole isnīt "Something i didnīt understand or didnīt like".

You welcome.

milost 03-31-2013 12:37 PM

Re: A little information about plot holes

http://www.american-buddha.com/atermSub210h.jpg

Anno_Domini 03-31-2013 01:05 PM

This thread....

Kazuki 03-31-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anno_Domini (Post 25490923)
This thread....

Threads like this one wouldnīt exist if everyone knew what a plot hole is. Iīd say 70%-80% of the members of this forum donīt really know what that means.

Anno_Domini 03-31-2013 01:08 PM

Threads like this wouldn't exist if posters like you could just bring this up to another already created thread without having the awful idea that such a new thread needs to exist.

Kazuki 03-31-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anno_Domini (Post 25490947)
Threads like this wouldn't exist if posters like you could just bring this up to another already created thread without having the awful idea that such a new thread needs to exist.

They need to exist. They wouldnīt need to exist if posters like me brought this up to another already created thread and it would actually work. It has been done, and didnīt work. So i think this subject needs to stand out. Maybe even become a sticky thread.

And if you have a problem with this topic, just let it die. Youīre the one contributing for itīs existence, so thank you very much.

Anno_Domini 03-31-2013 01:15 PM

Do you know why it "doesn't work"? Because you sound like a fanboy trying to disregard actual plot holes.

Kazuki 03-31-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anno_Domini (Post 25490967)
Do you know why it "doesn't work"? Because you sound like a fanboy trying to disregard actual plot holes.

I didnīt mentioned anything specific, so iīm not actually disregarding actual plot holes. Iīm just giving a generic information about what a plot hole is not. Maybe you like a plot hole to be perceived in the wrong way, so you can get away with any kind of stupidity you might want to say about the movie.

I will explain you what plot hole isnīt. For that, i will give you a simple example:

The thing about the police not having facial hair. Well, this would be a plot hole if at any moment of the movie it was established that the police never really received any kind of hygiene supplies. But that doesnīt happen in the movie, so it canīt be a plot hole. It can be something you donīt understand. It can be something you donīt like. But it isnīt a plot hole. Got it? No? I know :)

Tequilla 03-31-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazuki (Post 25490787)
People of Gotham, iīve got newsflash for you:

The definition of plot hole isnīt "Something i didnīt understand or didnīt like".

You welcome.

You're actually....right.

But i dont know why its a thread :woot:

Kazuki 03-31-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tequilla (Post 25491017)
You're actually....right.

But i dont know why its a thread :woot:

This isnīt the thread we need, but the one we deserve.

Morg 03-31-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazuki (Post 25490935)
Threads like this one wouldnīt exist if everyone knew what a plot hole is. Iīd say 70%-80% of the members of this forum donīt really know what that means.

Then go here where we have a thread about it