The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Man of Steel (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=348)
-   -   It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=457405)

Thread Manager 05-07-2013 04:17 AM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 2
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager 05-07-2013 04:17 AM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 1
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

moviefreak 05-07-2013 04:17 AM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut (Post 25782639)
Umm.. scroll up a little or.. click here:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=990

Excuse me for stepping on your toes.:woot:

Sorry I didn't see it.

ArmsHeldOut 05-07-2013 04:24 AM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by moviefreak (Post 25782687)
Excuse me for stepping on your toes.:woot:

Sorry I didn't see it.

No worries. :word:

The Shield 05-07-2013 05:54 AM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
If the court would please direct your attention to panel B. Notice the epicness. ;)
http://imageshack.us/a/img853/3713/photomay05214650.jpg

Kal-El.9859 05-07-2013 06:22 PM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shield (Post 25782845)
If the court would please direct your attention to panel B. Notice the epicness. ;)
http://imageshack.us/a/img853/3713/photomay05214650.jpg

The Court has recognized panel B as epic

gkokujin 05-07-2013 06:43 PM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
crap...thats a big spoilerish thingy there...

Enriquespy 05-07-2013 06:44 PM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Barely.

Dark Sentinel 05-07-2013 06:52 PM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shield (Post 25782845)
If the court would please direct your attention to panel B. Notice the epicness. ;)
http://imageshack.us/a/img853/3713/photomay05214650.jpg

The court finds panel B guilty of epicness :up:

Young Superman 05-07-2013 07:14 PM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shield (Post 25782845)
If the court would please direct your attention to panel B. Notice the epicness. ;)
http://imageshack.us/a/img853/3713/photomay05214650.jpg


Nice

Bruce Malone 05-07-2013 09:25 PM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
I don't have as big an issue with the mid-section design as some, i just wish it didn't "leak" all the way down to his thighs and knees practically.

I don't think superman needs any leg patterns.

The Shield 05-07-2013 10:24 PM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Haha... I rest my case. :woot:

ArmsHeldOut 05-09-2013 04:46 AM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Not sure how new these images of the costume are, but I hadn't seen them before until today. Again, though, you can really see here how the color of the suit changes quite a bit under different lighting. In the first 2 images, for example, it's a nice shade of blue. In the last one, though, it's noticeably darker, much like a grayish navy.






Dispatch Ninja 05-09-2013 05:03 AM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut (Post 25797569)
Not sure how new these images of the costume are, but I hadn't seen them before until today. Again, though, you can really see here how the color of the suit changes quite a bit under different lighting. In the first 2 images, for example, it's a nice shade of blue. In the last one, though, it's noticeably darker, much like a grayish navy.






Just saw this


Q: Even Superman's costume looks more detailed and a has a sleek, modern look compared to older versions. What did you think of it?

Mackenzie Gray: Oh yeah, amount of detail on Superman is unbelievable. Superman's costume, is a three-layer costume; there's a body-skin layer and then there's a muscle layer that was molded to Henry's muscles - it's a silver, metallic rubber - and then over that is a mesh skin so whenever he turns into light it looks like he's made of steel.

It was dated two days ago though so I'm sure it's already been posted here before.

dark_b 05-09-2013 05:20 AM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut (Post 25797569)
Not sure how new these images of the costume are, but I hadn't seen them before until today. Again, though, you can really see here how the color of the suit changes quite a bit under different lighting. In the first 2 images, for example, it's a nice shade of blue. In the last one, though, it's noticeably darker, much like a grayish navy.





i think the lighting is the same. what changed was the camera settings . exposure and white balance :yay:

ArmsHeldOut 05-09-2013 05:21 AM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dispatch Ninja (Post 25797593)
Just saw this


Q: Even Superman's costume looks more detailed and a has a sleek, modern look compared to older versions. What did you think of it?

Mackenzie Gray: Oh yeah, amount of detail on Superman is unbelievable. Superman's costume, is a three-layer costume; there's a body-skin layer and then there's a muscle layer that was molded to Henry's muscles - it's a silver, metallic rubber - and then over that is a mesh skin so whenever he turns into light it looks like he's made of steel.

It was dated two days ago though so I'm sure it's already been posted here before.

Yep, I posted it a couple of days ago. Moviefreak did as well.

pabibra 05-11-2013 06:53 PM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Hello everyone.

Dedicated to all Superman Fans who love the Old Costume and will love it forever.

¡ hasta la próxima !

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/4...ofsteel78c.jpg

Super Kal 05-11-2013 07:05 PM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
i like it :) :up:

Glassjaw 05-11-2013 07:15 PM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
I love the new suit, but if anyone could pull off the classic suit on screen now it would've been Cavill. I really hope there's footage of him trying the Reeves suit on for his audition.

Booznian 05-11-2013 07:36 PM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Why is there yellow in his shield in some images, but then in others it's just a red shield with the yellow completely absent?

Superman 1265 05-11-2013 07:39 PM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabibra (Post 25817481)
Hello everyone.

Dedicated to all Superman Fans who love the Old Costume and will love it forever.

¡ hasta la próxima !

-snip-

I'd actually be pretty happy if we got something similar in the movie... Which we unfortunately didn't, but oh well.

Super Kal 05-11-2013 07:42 PM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Booznian (Post 25817765)
Why is there yellow in his shield in some images, but then in others it's just a red shield with the yellow completely absent?

artistic license maybe??? :huh:

Man of Steel 05-12-2013 07:29 AM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabibra (Post 25817481)
Hello everyone.

Dedicated to all Superman Fans who love the Old Costume and will love it forever.

¡ hasta la próxima !

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/4...ofsteel78c.jpg

That actually looks pretty good, expect for the shield, which could use a little work. To me, the classic suit is infinitely better than the MOS suit, which I still don't like.

sf2 05-14-2013 07:44 AM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Q68GLTHoXv...n+vs+rhino.jpg
Spidey wears spandex still. Does he look cosplayer-ish?

The Shield 05-14-2013 07:51 AM

Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 3
 
I think he does. :csad:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.