The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   X-Men: Days of Future Past (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=489)
-   -   Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=457873)

Thread Manager 05-13-2013 06:04 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 5
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager 05-13-2013 06:04 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 4
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

JP 05-13-2013 06:04 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango (Post 25833699)
All these 70's pics and I have yet to see a single porno 'stache.

That's what Sassbender is for. :oldrazz:

GuestStar2004 05-13-2013 06:07 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
is it possible hank from the past and wolverine from future travel to another timeline O.o

would explain marsden reports, and the set, i really don't believe thats the 70s at all, it would be a huge leap to go from 1st class to moden look in 1973

Duran Man 05-13-2013 06:07 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
:dry:

Angamb 05-13-2013 06:10 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
I was expecting a less modern version of the sub-base on the 70's, to give us something new, instead of the same look as original trilogy.

but I guess they didnt feel inspired to design and show an earlier version

Whiskey Tango 05-13-2013 06:12 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JP (Post 25833801)
That's what Sassbender is for. :oldrazz:

here's hoping. :awesome:

GuestStar2004 05-13-2013 06:14 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Angamb (Post 25833883)
I was expecting a less modern version of the sub-base on the 70's, to give us something new, instead of the same look as original trilogy.

but I guess they didnt feel inspired to design and show an earlier version

i don't buy it

singer would be more creative then that, i think there is more to this then meets the eye, you can't try and convince the audience they are watching the past if it looks like the present

jaymes_e06 05-13-2013 06:40 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JP (Post 25833801)
That's what Stachebender is for. :oldrazz:

Fixed. ;)

GuestStar2004 05-13-2013 06:43 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
yeah apparently it is 1973 according to singer, technology was built to last huh

im expecting all the young Xmen to time travel, wolverine alone isn't very interesting

marvelrobbins 05-13-2013 07:10 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
Bryan wants to tie films together.This Is why when we see Beast In Blue form he will be
more like classic beast than Vaughn's catbeast.

Wolverine may not be only time traveler.But some characters have to stay In future.

The james Marsden reports are because most likely there will be altered future at end of film where CYclops didn't die.

GuestStar2004 05-13-2013 07:16 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marvelrobbins (Post 25834411)
Bryan wants to tie films together.This Is why when we see Beast In Blue form he will be
more like classic beast than Vaughn's catbeast.

Wolverine may not be only time traveler.But some characters have to stay In future.

i'm thinking they may leave storm in the future, berry is pregnant after all and i'm sure singer must have known secretly in advanced otherwise that was a very stupid move by the actress

and it makes sense when you think beast and Xavier in the 70s alone and when most the team travel back to the 70s whats left is Future Xavier and another Xman, it equals it out quite well

but who knows

marvelrobbins 05-13-2013 07:43 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
Well future Xavier might be traveling too.james Mcavoy mentioned possibilty of sharing screen with Patrick Stewart.Blink will probally be one since they have to get back towards end of film.My money Is on Kitty or Rogue(If Anna Paquin shoots more once true blood wraps) Joining wolverine.

Bryan could Intercut the X-Men In 73 trying to stop events with Magneto,Storm,Bishop,and Iceman In future VS Sentinles.

Double B 05-13-2013 08:04 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
I would kill for Rogue to join Wolverine.

GuestStar2004 05-13-2013 08:09 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Double B (Post 25834955)
I would kill for Rogue to join Wolverine.

Probably will happen

I wonder if future magneto will have a mutant sidekick to replace mystique

Iceman 05-13-2013 08:19 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
I like Hoult's 70s get up.

wobbly 05-13-2013 08:20 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
Is it confirmed that pic of Logan is the future version travelled back? I'm just going by the collar on that jacket (definitely a 70's 'take off in a strong wind' job).

I figure given his star appeal he likely will be a traveller, so those clothes might just be what he's given when he comes back (I'd rather not though) but it is possible whoever comes back gets Xavier to recruit the younger Logan a lot earlier.

GuestStar2004 05-13-2013 08:21 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wobbly (Post 25835127)
Is it confirmed that pic of Logan is the future version travelled back? I'm just going by the collar on that jacket (definitely a 70's 'take off in a strong wind' job).

I figure given his star appeal he likely will be a traveller, so those clothes might just be what he's given when he comes back (I'd rather not though) but it is possible whoever comes back gets Xavier to recruit the younger Logan a lot earlier.

Doesn't work with origins, disconnects a lot of things, he wouldn't ever have lost his memory

Lightning Strykez! 05-13-2013 09:04 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
I am confused as f***. :eek:

And...I kinda like it. :eek::up:

My initial reactions aside, I guess my question is did Beast come to the future? Did Logan go come to the past? How is that Cerebro--which is very much present-looking able to be a backdrop for either of these characters with either scenario.

And why isn't Beast mutated? There's no Nightcrawler around to use an image-inducer.

Hmm Overload.

JP 05-13-2013 09:08 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
Yeah, it's all :huh: worthy, which is exciting. But I have a feeling there's some intentional ****ery going on and all isn't what it appears to be... Whatever it appears to be.

ThePowerCosmic 05-13-2013 09:12 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! (Post 25835563)
I am confused as f***. :eek:

And...I kinda like it. :eek::up:

My initial reactions aside, I guess my question is did Beast come to the future? Did Logan go come to the past? How is that Cerebro--which is very much present-looking able to be a backdrop for either of these characters with either scenario.

And why isn't Beast mutated? There's no Nightcrawler around to use an image-inducer.

Hmm Overload.

Beast has used an image inducer as well. Might be the case here. Especially when he has the mind to build one.

Lightning Strykez! 05-13-2013 09:14 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JP (Post 25835603)
Yeah, it's all :huh: worthy, which is exciting. But I have a feeling there's some intentional ****ery going on and all isn't what it appears to be... Whatever it appears to be.

I certainly hope you're right. Because from here it looks like another continuity fluster cuck of epic proportions in the making. LOL :funny:

Lightning Strykez! 05-13-2013 09:15 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic (Post 25835661)
Beast has used an image inducer as well. Might be the case here. Especially when he has the mind to build one.

Valid point. I guess we'll have to see how this all unravels.

ThePowerCosmic 05-13-2013 09:20 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
And what a fun ride it will be.

Mrs Vimes 05-13-2013 09:53 PM

Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6
 
Since Singer actually tweeted "Welcome to 1973" I presume that the setting in the picture is in fact 1973.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.