The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Man of Steel (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=348)
-   -   All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 62 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=458159)

Thread Manager 05-18-2013 01:11 PM

Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager 05-18-2013 01:11 PM

Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

747 05-18-2013 01:11 PM

What makes that smile of his even better is that you can really sense the fun of it in the way the flying is executed visually.

Dark Sentinel 05-18-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY (Post 25871003)
Me too. *swoon* Dat Cavill.

:cmad::cmad:

His....

Name...

Is....

CAV-EL, son of RUSS-EL

:argh:

:woot:

I SEE SPIDEY 05-18-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Sentinel (Post 25871027)

His....

Name...

Is....

CAV-EL, son of RUSS-EL

:woot: Dat Kal-El.

MrMaooz 05-18-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

His....

Name...

Is....

CAV-EL, son of RUSS-EL

http://i.imgur.com/FlzqdMU.gif

Dark Sentinel 05-18-2013 01:15 PM

And he has come to save us all from lackluster comic book films :awesome:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
I'm looking at YOU Iron Man 3!!! :argh:

:hehe:

TheFlamingCoco 05-18-2013 01:15 PM

:lmao: Ahahhahhaha.

I SEE SPIDEY 05-18-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Sentinel (Post 25871043)
And he has come to save us all from lackluster comic book films :awesome:

I'm looking at YOU Iron Man 3!!! :argh:

You're lucky you are a fellow Heat fan...:p

Dark Sentinel 05-18-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY (Post 25871049)

For you, my dear :awesome:

LordofhouseEl 05-18-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY (Post 25871049)

His right though it was lackluster, I am glad Star Trek washed that bad taste away.

Andreth 05-18-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

His....

Name...

Is....

CAV-EL, son of RUSS-EL

Yeah, carefull with RUSS-EL he might just wanna start fighting with you is you say something about his son

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c557f819c...fv6o1_1280.png

Dark Sentinel 05-18-2013 01:22 PM

Ok OK, let me just settle this. Once. And. For. ALL. :argh:

I did not "hate" Iron Man 3. I DID, however, find it lackluster.

LordofhouseEl pretty much summed it up, so, I thank you :highfive:

Smallville13 05-18-2013 01:22 PM

There's alot less outrage of the potential of Jor-El being alive on Earth than I woulda thought around here..

TheNextNolan22 05-18-2013 01:22 PM

If you weren't a Heat fan, I'd tear you to shreds for saying that DS!!

:oldrazz:

DoomsdayApex 05-18-2013 01:24 PM

Heat repeat. LeBron is almost unstoppable right now. :cool:

MrMaooz 05-18-2013 01:25 PM

Since my Celtics are out...I want either Indiana or Memphis. Preferably the latter.

I SEE SPIDEY 05-18-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Sentinel (Post 25871079)
For you, my dear :awesome:

Damn, stop being so awesome! I wanna hate you because we disagree about a film.

Notrip 05-18-2013 01:26 PM

Talked with someone who had seen Man of Steel, confirmed by someone who's dad is an executive at Wal-Mart who didn't get to see this said private screening.
Take with a grain of salt, but I believe they were legit.
They absolutely LOVED this movie, best movie they had seen in years, Amazing, better action than the Avengers, emotional, breathtaking. Imagine a Synder visuals with a great script/screenplay/great pacing. They said they were shaking at points because of the intensity/cried like a baby at two points in this movie/tears of joy at other points. Michael Shannon steals the show. Cavill is awesome as Superman/Clark. Amy Adams is the best Lois yet! Faora kicks Serious *** in this movie and is insane! Movie does indeed begin on Krypton and we see the live birth of Kal-el. When Lara is by herself and watching the end of Krypton the music is haunting and its super sad. Zod does infact kill Jor-el, WB is IN LOVE with This movie, more so than TDK, so confident. Standing Ovation, People they talked too after screening were IN LOVE with this movie, said if the American people/critics don't like this movie they will lose all faith in peoples ability to judge movies. 4/4 (Person said for starters the person gives 3 examples of CBM as of late(TDKR 2.5/4, Avengers 3.5/4, Iron Man 3 2.5/4). Said MOS blows them out of the water and its not even CLOSE!

Dark Sentinel 05-18-2013 01:26 PM

DRINK the Kool-Aid, Maooz!! :argh:

You know you want to :awesome: feel the fiery tang as it washes down your throat :lmao:

DoomsdayApex 05-18-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMaooz (Post 25871121)
Since my Celtics are out...I want either Indiana or Memphis. Preferably the latter.

Ewwwwwww.

Travesty 05-18-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andreth (Post 25871091)
Yeah, carefull with RUSS-EL he might just wanna start fighting with you is you say something about his son

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c557f819c...fv6o1_1280.png

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

TheFlamingCoco 05-18-2013 01:28 PM

Mortal pwnage!!!

Dark Sentinel 05-18-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Notrip (Post 25871129)
Talked with someone who had seen Man of Steel, confirmed by someone who's dad is an executive at Wal-Mart who didn't get to see this said private screening.
Take with a grain of salt, but I believe they were legit.
They absolutely LOVED this movie, best movie they had seen in years, Amazing, better action than the Avengers, emotional, breathtaking. Imagine a Synder visuals with a great script/screenplay/great pacing. They said they were shaking at points because of the intensity/cried like a baby at two points in this movie/tears of joy at other points. Michael Shannon steals the show. Cavill is awesome as Superman/Clark. Amy Adams is the best Lois yet! Faora kicks Serious *** in this movie and is insane! Movie does indeed begin on Krypton and we see the live birth of Kal-el. When Lara is by herself and watching the end of Krypton the music is haunting and its super sad. Zod does infact kill Jor-el, WB is IN LOVE with This movie, more so than TDK, so confident. Standing Ovation, People she talked too after screening were IN LOVE with this movie, said if the American people/critics don't like this movie she will lose all faith in peoples ability to judge movies. 4/4 (Person said for starters she gives 3 examples of CBM as of late(TDKR 2.5/4, Avengers 3.5/4, Iron Man 3 2.5/4). Said MOS blows them out of the water and its not even CLOSE!

:bow:

Praise Rao!! I will take it with a grain of salt, but I must ask the question I have been foaming at the mouth to have answered since time immemorial:

Is there spoken Kryptonian in this film?!?! :argh:

Please and thank you :woot:

Tacit Ronin 05-18-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smallville13 (Post 25871097)
There's alot less outrage of the potential of Jor-El being alive on Earth than I woulda thought around here..

Yea, if it was the Batboards....let's just say that spears would be shaken, shields splintered, a sword say, a red day, and C Lee would rise.