The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=527)
-   -   Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=458339)

Thread Manager 05-22-2013 08:47 AM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager 05-22-2013 08:47 AM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

R_Hythlodeus 05-22-2013 08:47 AM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Dent (Post 25902275)
Using elements of it isn't the same as being completely based on it.

Exactly. MS never really adapted comic book arcs but they used elements they liked to create new stories. It will be the same with CA:TWS. Some elements will be used from the TWS story, some from Nick Fury vs. SHIELD and probably some elements from stories we haven't thought of yet.

BullMcGiveny 05-22-2013 08:58 AM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by R_Hythlodeus (Post 25902641)
Exactly. MS never really adapted comic book arcs but they used elements they liked to create new stories. It will be the same with CA:TWS. Some elements will be used from the TWS story, some from Nick Fury vs. SHIELD and probably some elements from stories we haven't thought of yet.

Yeah, but every movie is adapted from stories about the title character.

I mean sure, there might be a power struggle and Fury is probably ousted and goes rogue (or fakes his death), which are recurring plot elements in spy fiction, and have happened more than once with SHIELD, probably.

The stuff with the deltoids? That would be too much. And Winter Soldier being a deltoid? A huge nope.

Dark Raven 05-22-2013 09:14 AM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
If WS is a deltoid, then Rob Leifeld's Cap is a pectoral.

http://www.dubnerdesign.com/images/cap.jpeg

ctsketch 05-22-2013 09:19 AM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BullMcGiveny (Post 25902693)
Yeah, but every movie is adapted from stories about the title character.

I mean sure, there might be a power struggle and Fury is probably ousted and goes rogue (or fakes his death), which are recurring plot elements in spy fiction, and have happened more than once with SHIELD, probably.

The stuff with the deltoids? That would be too much. And Winter Soldier being a deltoid? A huge nope.

deltoids?!

ctsketch 05-22-2013 09:21 AM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
They blew up the SWAT van on set today...guess that means Fury has some help?

peterparker0077 05-22-2013 09:28 AM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Raven (Post 25902769)
If WS is a deltoid, then Rob Leifeld's Cap is a pectoral.

please stop showing that image.... i just threw up alittle inside....

ctsketch 05-22-2013 09:29 AM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
ooo and the police cars....

WHo do you think it coming to the rescue? BW? Cap? Falcon....




...Winter Soldier 0.o? I mean they are destroying presumably innocent police officer's vehicle's after all.

BullMcGiveny 05-22-2013 09:29 AM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ctsketch (Post 25902785)
deltoids?!

D'oh!

I meant Deltite.

DN91 05-22-2013 09:44 AM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ctsketch (Post 25902835)
ooo and the police cars....

WHo do you think it coming to the rescue? BW? Cap? Falcon....




...Winter Soldier 0.o? I mean they are destroying presumably innocent police officer's vehicle's after all.

Maybe Natasha stays loyal to Fury even after Pierce takes over SHIELD?

Brubakercap 05-22-2013 11:34 AM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DN91 (Post 25902925)
Maybe Natasha stays loyal to Fury even after Pierce takes over SHIELD?

Maybe, but Natasha said in the Avengers shes loyal to no regime as they fall all the time, and her character has never been one of loyalty, maybe its the Winter soldier going after Fury to make it look bad on him as well as Hydra getting their hands on him?
Cap was also not very impressed with Fury in the Avengers either, so I dont see him helping Fury unless at that point in the movie they are already aware of Pierce being a double agent

Cagefighterkip 05-22-2013 11:43 AM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
this movie gets more and more interesting as time goes on. Should be interesting to see the first pictures and the first trailer(s) come out. See how the market the movie.

BullMcGiveny 05-22-2013 12:04 PM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brubakercap (Post 25903533)
Maybe, but Natasha said in the Avengers shes loyal to no regime as they fall all the time, and her character has never been one of loyalty

Yeah, but she was talking to Loki. She wasn't being honest with him.

Brubakercap 05-22-2013 12:17 PM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BullMcGiveny (Post 25903725)
Yeah, but she was talking to Loki. She wasn't being honest with him.

Wasn't she? using a kernal of truth in a conversation like that helps with being convincing.
Loki said she had red in her Ledger and she acted all upset as a ploy but later when Hawkeye ask her why she wants to get involved, she says because she has red in her ledger, and wants to make up for it says to me even though the conversation with Loki was an act there was still some truth to it.
Another line in the scene she says "..love is for children.." her expression and delivery of that line speaks to past pain, which would perfectly setup a prior relationship with Bucky/Winter Soldier, and also a reason to be working with Cap to save Bucky
This movie has so much potential its ridiculous i can't wait for it lol

ctsketch 05-22-2013 12:19 PM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BullMcGiveny (Post 25903725)
Yeah, but she was talking to Loki. She wasn't being honest with him.

and it's not even what she said

Brubakercap 05-22-2013 12:32 PM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ctsketch (Post 25903825)
and it's not even what she said

Uh yes it is...i mean its not a direct "quote..unquote" but she heavily implied no loyalties to Fury, SHEILD or any government as nothing last forever in her conversation wth Loki
So what do you mean its not what she said??

DN91 05-22-2013 01:27 PM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagefighterkip (Post 25903585)
this movie gets more and more interesting as time goes on. Should be interesting to see the first pictures and the first trailer(s) come out. See how the market the movie.

I'm imagining a cool teaser poster with Cap standing stoically, but viewed through the crosshairs of the Winter Soldier.

ctsketch 05-22-2013 01:29 PM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brubakercap (Post 25903919)
Uh yes it is...i mean its not a direct "quote..unquote" but she heavily implied no loyalties to Fury, SHEILD or any government as nothing last forever in her conversation wth Loki
So what do you mean its not what she said??

I mean that wasn't even her meaning

Loki: Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?
Natasha Romanoff: Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was.
Loki: And what are you now?
Natasha Romanoff: It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out.


She isn't saying she is disloyal to shield she is saying that it will be no big deal if **** goes down hill in the world cause that stuff happens all the time, but if she can save a person..that is what matters to her right now. It would be her good deed to help whiten her ledger

peterparker0077 05-22-2013 01:31 PM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
I'm still curious to see if we'll get another cap suit other than the one we've already seen. I'm hoping so.

ctsketch 05-22-2013 01:32 PM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by peterparker0077 (Post 25904329)
I'm still curious to see if we'll get another cap suit other than the one we've already seen. I'm hoping so.

while I would love for him to go back to stars and stripes once ish goes down at shield. I wouldn't mind the agent rogers uniform throughout either.

Webfoot Hero 05-22-2013 01:56 PM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
Sounds like Toby Jones won't just be appearing in flashbacks as Zola and we may get his android body in the film.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=104650

peterparker0077 05-22-2013 01:59 PM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
awesome, I just read that as well.

jaqua99 05-22-2013 02:11 PM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero (Post 25904495)
Sounds like Toby Jones won't just be appearing in flashbacks as Zola and we may get his android body in the film.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=104650

obvious enough, nice

Joeyjojo72 05-22-2013 02:28 PM

Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5
 
Every time I start thinking that Leifeld isn't as bad as his loudest critics claim, I see a monstrosity like that Cap pic and realize that yeah he totally is. Yeesh.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.