The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   The Wolverine (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=488)
-   -   OT actors (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=458351)

Melapi 05-22-2013 11:37 AM

OT actors

We know Famke Janssen is back for this movie and it's romoured Patrick Stewart filmed a scene in an airport where he welcomes back Wolverine.

My thoughts: Is there any chance we will be able to watch another OT actor in this movie? Do you think is possible they filmed a cameo that is keep under wraps? and if so, Which actor/s do you think can have a cameo in The Wolverine? or which actor/s would you like to see?

PS.: I don't know if there's a thread about this topic, if there's one: Sorry

psylockolussus 05-22-2013 07:59 PM

Re: OT actors

Famke/Patrick are enough for this film.

But I hope they attach the teaser trailer of DOFP in this film!

Melapi 05-24-2013 07:33 AM

I think is going to be a bit soon for a theater teaser trailer of XMDOFP. Maybe a short scene in Comic Con, it's a better platform for such an early teaser.

marvelrobbins 05-24-2013 11:50 AM

We could get a look for post credit scene like Captain America did for the Avengers.

Melapi 05-24-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvelrobbins (Post 25920279)
We could get a look for post credit scene like Captain America did for the Avengers.

Cool

I hope this movie has a cameo like in First Class with Hugh and Rebecca, something unexpected (at least it was for me and they were the movie best moments). Sadly Patrick Stewart scene was filtered.

psylockolussus 05-24-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melapi (Post 25918745)
I think is going to be a bit soon for a theater teaser trailer of XMDOFP. Maybe a short scene in Comic Con, it's a better platform for such an early teaser.

More people might watch The Wolverine just to watch a sneak peak for DOFP.

TWayneP 05-25-2013 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psylockolussus (Post 25923999)
More people might watch The Wolverine just to watch a sneak peak for DOFP.

Yea, it's certainly not too early for a DOFP teaser, especially come late July when this drops. At least a few flashes of some cool stuff like they did with the avengers. Hell I'd even take a cg title teaser or something.

Joe Stubbs 05-25-2013 02:50 PM

Maybe they could have "Wolverine will return in... X-Men: Days of Future Past" like the old James Bond films :yay:

psylockolussus 05-25-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Stubbs (Post 25927959)
Maybe they could have "Wolverine will return in... X-Men: Days of Future Past" like the old James Bond films :yay:

Marvel Studios do that too and I always find it cheesey. So I hope they don't include that line after the credits. A teaser trailer is the best option.