The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=527)
-   -   Twist in CA:TWS (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=460017)

Bert 06-18-2013 10:54 AM

Twist in CA:TWS

So, I was thinking with Phase 2 there might be quite a few twists and turns. I had only seen it hinted at in Fan posters though. The twist in CA:TWS possibly being Black Widow turning on Cap for the The Winter Soldier. Seems brutal, entirely possible. Could make room for the new Avenger members (Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver) in Avnegers 2 as I bet its going to get crowded.

What do you guys think?

metaphysician 06-18-2013 10:58 AM

Re: Twist in CA:TWS

Bad idea, they'll never do it.

BullMcGiveny 06-18-2013 11:09 AM

Yeah. I'd be okay if Natasha has trigger phrases that cause her to revert to evil!Black Widow, but an actual turn toward villainy is unlikely.

ctsketch 06-18-2013 12:26 PM

I think the twist will involve redford and hydra

Stringer 06-18-2013 12:35 PM

Marvel movies don't do stuff like that.

Bert 06-18-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctsketch (Post 26147667)
I think the twist will involve redford and hydra

Bringing back Hydra would be interesting. In the Avengers Cap says that stick of Loki's behaves an awful lot like a Hydra weapon. Fury tries to avoid the issue by saying I dunno about that.... Yes, Fury has something to hide! His secrets have secrets.

I also hope if it fits in they can have some more flashback scenes with Cap fighting in regular WW against Nazis instead of Hydra... I really thought Cap should play out more like Inglorious Bastards part 2 than it did.

cherokeesam 06-18-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bert (Post 26146917)
So, I was thinking with Phase 2 there might be quite a few twists and turns. I had only seen it hinted at in Fan posters though. The twist in CA:TWS possibly being Black Widow turning on Cap for the The Winter Soldier. Seems brutal, entirely possible. Could make room for the new Avenger members (Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver) in Avnegers 2 as I bet its going to get crowded.

What do you guys think?

Considering how Widow and Bucky are trying their damnedest to kill the hell out of each other in recent set pics, I find it highly unlikely that Natasha will turncoat and side with Winter Soldier, even in a mind-control scenario.

The Redford/HYDRA thing mentioned above will be a major twist, even though the actor(s) themselves have kinda let it slip already.

Bert 06-18-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokeesam (Post 26149607)
Considering how Widow and Bucky are trying their damnedest to kill the hell out of each other in recent set pics, I find it highly unlikely that Natasha will turncoat and side with Winter Soldier, even in a mind-control scenario.

The Redford/HYDRA thing mentioned above will be a major twist, even though the actor(s) themselves have kinda let it slip already.

Oh shoot i havent seen the pictures of black widow and winter soldier fighting.