The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   X-Men: Days of Future Past (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=489)
-   -   What do you want FOX to show at this year COMIC CON? (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=460291)

Angamb 06-21-2013 07:53 PM

What do you want FOX to show at this year COMIC CON?

Since we're less than a month away for San Diego Comic Con 2013 and Singer himself confirmed months ago that X-Men will have a presence...

What would you love them to show on the event, appart from seeing a good part of the cast?

* Multiple option allowed

;)

Duran Man 06-21-2013 07:55 PM

Re: What do you want FOX to show at this year COMIC CON?

http://blogofwishes.com/wp-content/u...-replica-1.jpg

Angamb 06-21-2013 07:59 PM

damm, I should have added a big casting announcement!

my bad :(

PoSeiDon 06-21-2013 08:28 PM

I think its too early for a poster. But cast and maybe a small teaser trailer. Never to early to start promotion!

psylockolussus 06-21-2013 08:51 PM

Teaser poster/Teaser trailer/the entire cast at the panel

Avalanche 06-22-2013 07:59 AM

If there's a trailer it won't show us anything.

GuestStar2004 06-22-2013 08:02 AM

it will probably be a small teaser which is just mostly voice over from patrick stewart

Angamb 06-22-2013 08:11 AM

Marvel showed a teaser trailer for Avengers on 2011, with some shots of the city and the characters, right?

Not sure if it was the same than the Captain America teaser showed after credits, but I think it was pretty similar.

Im sure if Fox shows a teaser trailer, it will have some shots of the characters, at least the most well known x-men of course.

BMM 06-22-2013 12:36 PM

I think if any footage is shown it will be pretty basic stuff, with maybe a tease of a sentinel at the end.

Mulholland-Jr 06-22-2013 01:03 PM

All the above.

josh8 06-22-2013 03:48 PM

If a teaser is shown, how long does it usually take for something official to appear online?

Angamb 06-22-2013 03:56 PM

who knows? some studios release it online, while others not.

Lets hope Fox does it the week after

Cagefighterkip 06-22-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh8 (Post 26186911)
If a teaser is shown, how long does it usually take for something official to appear online?

Depends if they release it officially or not. If it's a bootleg, it'll be online within a day, if it's official... well it's up in the air.

Cagefighterkip 06-22-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angamb (Post 26180451)
Since we're less than a month away for San Diego Comic Con 2013 and Singer himself confirmed months ago that X-Men will have a presence...

When does SDCC start?

MarvelU 06-22-2013 05:18 PM

Just a small teaser trailer and a few promotional images of the cast in character. I would love to see a Sentinel, but they are perhaps saving that for later when the full on promotional stuff takes place.

CK17 06-22-2013 06:02 PM

Would love a teaser trailer, but suspect we'll get a poster. Probably with a Sentinel in the background with the group in the foreground.

psylockolussus 06-22-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angamb (Post 26183907)
Marvel showed a teaser trailer for Avengers on 2011, with some shots of the city and the characters, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remembered correctly, it was just a simple video with Nick Fury's voice-over, that video didn't have a clip from the movie.

Snikt 06-22-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psylockolussus (Post 26188739)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remembered correctly, it was just a simple video with Nick Fury's voice-over, that video didn't have a clip from the movie.

Let's also remember, come Comic Con Singer will have filmed for 3.5 months. Surely he'll have something pieced together for us. And I believe somone pointed out the first trailer for X2 was pieced together after 2 months worth of filming. That was a kick ass first trailer :D

psylockolussus 06-22-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snikt (Post 26189331)
Let's also remember, come Comic Con Singer will have filmed for 3.5 months. Surely he'll have something pieced together for us. And I believe somone pointed out the first trailer for X2 was pieced together after 2 months worth of filming. That was a kick ass first trailer :D

I have no doubts that Singer might show a clip from DOFP. But I was responding to Angamb's post.

A teaser trailer in Comic-Con wouldn't hurt if they plan to attach a teaser trailer in the after-credits scene of The Wolverine. Comic-Con and the release of The Wolverine happens in the same week, if I'm right.

At this point, it wouldn't hurt if they release a trailer, 10 months before the release date, it would actually help DOFP.

And speaking of X2's comic-con trailer, I just saw it for the 1st time - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDmUDtpC71M

josh8 06-22-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagefighterkip (Post 26187435)
Depends if they release it officially or not. If it's a bootleg, it'll be online within a day, if it's official... well it's up in the air.

Yeah that's what I figured. I guess a bootleg and audience descriptions will be enough to drive me crazy for a bit. :)

psylockolussus 06-23-2013 02:39 AM

I'm also excited to see what TASM2 and Marvel Studios has in store for this year Comic-Con.

If DOFP is showing a teaser trailer, I think there's a big possibility that we would see a first look from TASM2, Captain America 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy. And if they do, I hope DOFP would get the biggest reaction and buzz!

JP 06-23-2013 02:46 AM

I'll be there. :)

psylockolussus 06-23-2013 02:54 AM

Don't forget to record the entire thing!

marvelrobbins 06-23-2013 07:44 AM

Disney may keep most of marvel stuff for it's own con like In 2011.

For DOFP I am hoping for a panel with at least Bryan Singer and hopefully some cast members.An official synopas,and footage being shown.If any stills or posters are unveiled that would be icing on the cake.

MessiahDecoy123 06-23-2013 08:02 AM

Teaser trailer that gets released to the public a week later.