The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   X-Men Sequels & Spin-Offs (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Wolverine 3 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=462295)

psylockolussus 07-25-2013 07:36 AM

Wolverine 3

Would you like to see a third Wolverine solo movie? With a whole new cast and maybe with Yukio?

For me, I don't know. The Wolverine was a nice film but I prefer if FOX moves forward with films featuring the original cast. But if there's a Wolverine 3 film. I would definitely see it and I hope it will be as good as Wolverine or even better. And Yukio should be back for a Wolverine 3 movie!

kasjan 07-25-2013 10:59 AM

Re: Wolverine 3

Wolverine travel to 1973 in DOFP and makes changes, leaves Vietnam without Stryker then we have to know how he got adamantium after that.
Wolverine 3: Weapon X, the real one!
And seriously now, I'm not interested in next solo movie, give me X-Men!!!

Angamb 07-25-2013 11:27 AM

NO.

no interested. Give me X-Force, give me First Class sequel, give me X4, X5, whatever except Wolverine 3.

GuestStar2004 07-25-2013 01:52 PM

I seen the wolverine and its what origins should be in terms of showing us who the wolverine character is

But when watching it I couldn't help but feel I had seen it all before

Honestly I'd say if your gonna use wolverine again then do it in a team movie, we have seen enough of wolverine, we know wolverine now and i don't think there is anything left to explore

psylockolussus 07-25-2013 08:33 PM

I have a feeling if Wolverine 2 does very well at the box-office this weekend, there will be a starring role for Wolverine in the X-Force movie.

BlackFox 07-28-2013 09:17 AM

I'd happily watch another Wolvie/Yukio flick if it was announced but if not I'm happy with what we have as long as both come back somewhere at some point.

jaymes_e06 07-28-2013 09:37 AM

I don't want it but if it did happen I'd want Omega Red to be the villian.

BH/HHH 07-28-2013 10:00 AM

Yes I really want a third solo Wolverine film, I want one where he returns to where he was created and we meet all his old comrades. Kind if like what happened in the Hulk vs movie.

M-2 07-28-2013 01:14 PM

I have to say i would love to see Wolverine and Yukio adventures... but at the same time, I would love a X-Force film before that. And hopefully a Gambit and The Marauders film!

what im trying to say is Wolverine 3, should be Old Man Logan!

BH/HHH 07-28-2013 01:18 PM

I wouldn't mind the idea of an Old Man Logan film but I would t want it to be a direct adaptation of that story

CB Fan 07-28-2013 02:02 PM

I actually want less emphasis on Wolverine and from the box office the GA may be feeling the same we've had 5 movies where he's the lead now...

MarvelU 07-28-2013 02:12 PM

Not really, I just want big event X-men movies now. Wolverine can be there too and slash a few guys.

Lord 07-28-2013 02:19 PM

Yes, and what is all this with getting X-Men instead? Can't we have an X-Men film wouthout Logan this time? I mean after DoFP of course. Let Wolverine have his series while the X-Men can focus on characters like Cyclops

BH/HHH 07-28-2013 02:44 PM

I'm happy for Logan to stay on but I love First Class and he was only in a cameo, not enough to say he was really part of the film.

GREEN =w= DAY 07-28-2013 03:14 PM

after seeing how well done The Wolverine film was, i would love to see another solo Wolverine flick done in the same quality

bring back Yukio as well

as for villains, i would love to see Omega Red or perhaps maybe even Sabertooth again

BH/HHH 07-28-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CB Fan (Post 26489003)
I actually want less emphasis on Wolverine and from the box office the GA may be feeling the same we've had 5 movies where he's the lead now...

May be is fit as we haven't seen the total for the film yet. Don't forget aswell none of the X-Men films have been massive at the box office. They've all done well mind.

Lord 07-28-2013 06:29 PM

They should let the X-Men continue without Logan, and i think we should get more Wolverine & Yukio films, as long as they're of good quality like The Wolverine. If they use Omega Red why not make the film set in Russia? One of The Wolverine's strengths was the new setting.

Da Games Elite 07-28-2013 08:38 PM

More Wolverine? Hell yes.

I am in the camp that feels that they should put different characters into focus in the main X-Men films. Giving Wolverine his own film might help with that, by giving him a chance to shine on his own, while allowing the rest of the X-Men to have more room to grow.

Honestly, I want to see a rematch with Sabretooth or Omega Red's arrival. Or at least a legit Deadpool/Wolvy scene.

antonydelfini 07-28-2013 09:40 PM

DEFINITELY.

Now that Hugh has won me over, and Mangold has won me over, and the worldwide box office doing great, I need another one. Just as long as they stick to the grittier grounded and human approach and mood they had during the first 2 acts of the movie and have a 100-120 million budget.

psylockolussus 07-28-2013 09:42 PM

Maybe a Wolverine 3 movie after X-Men: DOFP?

And Omega Red as the main villain, Yukio as the sidekick and it is set in another country (not U.S. not Canada not Japan). And also it would be a good idea for FOX to finally release a Wolverine Trilogy Blu-ray collection.

Silver Lantern 07-28-2013 11:21 PM

Wolverine 3: Alpha and Omegahttp://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...43-531-403.jpg

I think Wolverine 3 should have Logan going to Russia in search for something where he fights Omega Red as the main villain. In Russia, learning more about himself but not too much, he is offered help by Alpha Flight who they reveal to him that he was oce a member of the team but Logan doesn't remember it. For some strange reason I would love to see Logan get a new suit but this time with a mask maybe llike the black one that Alpha Flight gives to him kinda resembling a helmet and suit like Captain america WW2 type. The members should include Guardian, sasquatch, Northstar, Snowbird, Shauman and Aurora. The other 2 arent the best so keep them out of it or kill off Puck and Marrina in the beginning. Omega Red wants to kill Alpha Flight for some reason unknown who gets in the way and saves Logan during a fight but Logan wants no part of it.

psylockolussus 07-28-2013 11:47 PM

in my opinion, if there's going to be a Wolverine 3 movie. It should have the same scale with The Wolverine 2 but a little bigger. And I don't want the film to have a lot of mutants. Wolverine, Yukio as the sidekick, Omega Red as the main villain, maybe 1 new mutant to help Wolverine/Yukio and 1 mutant sidekick to Omega Red - 5 mutants. I think anything beyond that would be too much and obviously more mutants = bigger budget.

BH/HHH 07-29-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psylockolussus (Post 26494129)
in my opinion, if there's going to be a Wolverine 3 movie. It should have the same scale with The Wolverine 2 but a little bigger. And I don't want the film to have a lot of mutants. Wolverine, Yukio as the sidekick, Omega Red as the main villain, maybe 1 new mutant to help Wolverine/Yukio and 1 mutant sidekick to Omega Red - 5 mutants. I think anything beyond that would be too much and obviously more mutants = bigger budget.

Agreed :up:

psylockolussus 07-29-2013 02:20 AM

The majority of the voters want a Wolverine 3 film!

I still haven't voted. But I'll pick Wolverine 3 over a X-Force film anyday!

The Infernal 07-29-2013 02:56 AM

I'd love another Wolverine movie, but I also want to see other spin-offs like Deadpool, X-force and more.