The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=619)
-   -   Amy Adams IS Lois Lane (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=462495)

LibidoLoca 07-27-2013 10:35 PM

Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
I smell a possible love triangle brewing, either that or some burning retinas at the beauty of Amy Adams. :o

John Lambert 07-27-2013 10:36 PM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
I really, really hope they do not do anything as stupid as a love triangle. It will ruin the movie.

I SEE SPIDEY 07-27-2013 10:37 PM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
I want Wayne to at least try and flirt with Lois, I want to see a jealous Clark. I don't want a love triangle but I do want to see Wayne macking on Lois a bit.

LibidoLoca 07-27-2013 10:39 PM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
But who is he jealous of? ;)

I SEE SPIDEY 07-27-2013 10:44 PM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LibidoLoca (Post 26484515)
But who is he jealous of? ;)

:funny: Good one.

herolee10 07-27-2013 10:52 PM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Lambert (Post 26484473)
I really, really hope they do not do anything as stupid as a love triangle. It will ruin the movie.

Ditto; and plus, on my own personal opinion, I'd be okay with Bruce trying to flirt with Lois, only for her to turn him down quickly.

If Lois and Clark are already in an official relationship by the time this film starts, it would make Lois look bad in my honest opinion if she had no qualms with flirting back with Bruce.

Plus, I don't need to see the kind of drama where Lois makes Clark jealous; I mean, Superman already has enough to compete with Batman and the last thing that I want is to see the guy lose to batman in the love department as well.

If they turned Amy's Lois into what became of Mary Jane in the Spider-Man series..then damn, that'll be such a waste. Heck, I'd have no problem with Cavil's superman ending up with Wonder Woman down the line if they destroy Amy's Lois by making her into a Bella-like character

I want Lois and Clark to be the primary and probably only romantic aspect of the film.

Ms. Marvel 07-27-2013 11:16 PM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by herolee10 (Post 26484655)
Ditto; and plus, on my own personal opinion, I'd be okay with Bruce trying to flirt with Lois, only for her to turn him down quickly.

If Lois and Clark are already in an official relationship by the time this film starts, it would make Lois look bad in my honest opinion if she had no qualms with flirting back with Bruce.

Plus, I don't need to see the kind of drama where Lois makes Clark jealous; I mean, Superman already has enough to compete with Batman and the last thing that I want is to see the guy lose to batman in the love department as well.

If they turned Amy's Lois into what became of Mary Jane in the Spider-Man series..then damn, that'll be such a waste. Heck, I'd have no problem with Cavil's superman ending up with Wonder Woman down the line if they destroy Amy's Lois by making her into a Bella-like character

I want Lois and Clark to be the primary and probably only romantic aspect of the film.

I couldn't stand her in SM2.

What character? :o

mclay18 07-27-2013 11:33 PM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
I just hope she has an expanded role this time. I enjoyed that little subplot in "World's Finest" where Lois is thrown back by Bruce's humor and playboy demeanor. Not cuckolding, mind you... but something to make Clark jealous.

Would like to see a variation of that Lois/Clark conversation over the phone.

herolee10 07-27-2013 11:54 PM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
I'm curious if Amy Adams was aware of what Goyer and Snyder have in mind for Lois before signing on for the this new film since she wasn't originally signed on for a multi-picture deal right away like Cavil was.

I hope she was aware of what's going to happen overall to her character since I doubt that she'd still go on if the role required Lois to be portrayed in a negative way.

Plus, I think SR is just another example of why a person should never have a love triangle in a superman film involving Superman and Lois.

MrMaooz 07-28-2013 12:37 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Herolee, I have had it with your damn complaints and love triangle worries! :cmad::o

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...uw1oo1_500.gif

KRYPTON INC. 07-28-2013 12:44 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
heroLee seems to want to see things in a glass half full way, but I am 1000% behind him in not wanting a love triangle or the like. I wouldn't want Superman in a story in any medium to make a play for, or be successful at getting into a relationship with Selina/Talia/Vicki Vale. There is a laundry list of crap, yes, CRAP from the DCAU that should not be brought into a DCCU. Lois in a relationship with Bruce Wayne is in the top ten, speaking for myself.

PacificBoy 07-28-2013 12:53 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
I think Bruce will flirt with Lois, and Clark will get jealous, but that's pretty much where the movie will take it, and used more to inform Clark and Lois' relationship than to set up any love rivalry.

shauner111 07-28-2013 01:08 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LibidoLoca (Post 26484461)
I smell a possible love triangle brewing, either that or some burning retinas at the beauty of Amy Adams. :o

:hrt: Amy.

No triangle, but just 1 scene of Bruce flirting with Lois will be great. I was kinda hoping it would be Bale and Amy because of their past. It's too bad. But it works better that it's a younger Wayne pulling it off.

Maybe it actually wont be Bruce. But it'll be Lex! Since Snyder wants to cast a big name who is attractive apparently. McConaughey? Haha "Loissssss Laaaaane..alriiiight alriiiiiight ALLLRIIIIGHT! :cwink:"

herolee10 07-28-2013 01:19 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMaooz (Post 26485475)
Herolee, I have had it with your damn complaints and love triangle worries! :cmad::o

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...uw1oo1_500.gif

lol; it's not my fault. I didn't bring it up first in this thread. :o:oldrazz:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. (Post 26485531)
heroLee seems to want to see things in a glass half full way, but I am 1000% behind him in not wanting a love triangle or the like. I wouldn't want Superman in a story in any medium to make a play for, or be successful at getting into a relationship with Selina/Talia/Vicki Vale. There is a laundry list of crap, yes, CRAP from the DCAU that should not be brought into a DCCU. Lois in a relationship with Bruce Wayne is in the top ten, speaking for myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PacificBoy (Post 26485585)
I think Bruce will flirt with Lois, and Clark will get jealous, but that's pretty much where the movie will take it, and used more to inform Clark and Lois' relationship than to set up any love rivalry.

The only reason(s) why I'm so against it is because I'm a huge fan of the relationship between Lois Lane and Clark Kent/Superman from the comics and past mediums that have portrayed it correctly.

And like Krypton Inc. said above, there are some things that should never be adapted into live action format from the DCAU and what they did with Bruce and Lois in the WF's animated film is definitely one of them.

Personally, I'm okay with Bruce just harmlessly flirting with Lois at the beginning, but only if it doesn't lead into anything more for either of them and that Lois doesn't actually sincerely flirt back since for all of the issues that people had with MOS, including myself (despite the fact that I enjoyed the film a lot), they did a great job in my honest opinion of setting up the Lois and Clark relationship very well, more so than any film before them and seeing as how it's a given that they'll be in a official relationship in this film, it wouldn't make anyone look great if a real triangle happened.

MrMaooz 07-28-2013 02:49 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Henry Cavill isn't sure if Lois and Superman can really be equals

Quote:

Not because she's a woman — because she's a human being, and no human can be as powerful as Superman. We caught up with the Man of Steel last weekend at Comic-Con, and asked him about the Clark-Lois dynamic going forward. What he said kind of surprised us.

Man of Steel spoilers ahead...

The Man of Steel makes a pretty big change to Superman lore from most other versions of the character — Lois knows that Clark is Superman from day one. How will this change things between the characters in the sequel? We asked.

"I think it's essential" for Lois to know Clark's secret, says Cavill. "Because if we're trying to base it reality, there's no way that Lois has these direct interactions with Superman, and then doesn't recognize Clark sitting next to her in the office. If she falls in love with Superman, and she's ignoring a guy who looks just like Superman, behaves just like him, and has the same kind of mannerisms and behavior, then what does that say about Lois? I like this relationship. She saves him just as much as he saves her."

Then we asked, "So you want them to be more equals, basically." And he sort of shook his head at that. "More equals? Well... Can you be equal in power to Superman? I don't know." We suggested that they could be equal in emotional power, and he seemed about to argue, then settled on, "Yes. 100 percent."
http://io9.com/henry-cavill-isnt-sur...ally-925332109

PacificBoy 07-28-2013 03:09 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Cavil is such a superist.

Bruce Malone 07-28-2013 04:51 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Anyone think Lois as a character might get lost in this one? With the introduction of Batman and whatever villain/s they choose? I just don't see the relationship between her and clark getting anymore screen time/development at least than it did in MoS?

Ms. Marvel 07-28-2013 08:20 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
What if there is a love triangle between Clark, Lois and Lex?

herolee10 07-28-2013 08:57 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms. Marvel (Post 26486681)
What if there is a love triangle between Clark, Lois and Lex?

http://i.imgur.com/cuRowZj.gif

Project862006 07-28-2013 09:48 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms. Marvel (Post 26486681)
What if there is a love triangle between Clark, Lois and Lex?

does bats get to watch:csad:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...afppo1_500.gif

Deserana 07-28-2013 09:57 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
I would love to just see Clark and Lois have a romance for the entire film! A rocky romance? Sure but I think it would be more fresh to have them together for the film with Wayne being flirty but Clark putting him in his place immediately. A love triangle is just the most obvious and IMO boring route to go cause I cant see any way Lois would go after Wayne.

Ms. Marvel 07-28-2013 11:44 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deserana (Post 26487179)
I would love to just see Clark and Lois have a romance for the entire film! A rocky romance? Sure but I think it would be more fresh to have them together for the film with Wayne being flirty but Clark putting him in his place immediately. A love triangle is just the most obvious and IMO boring route to go cause I cant see any way Lois would go after Wayne.

That would not end well at all. That may cause more backlash than the Mandarin twist. :funny:

ghoulstock 07-28-2013 11:55 AM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
My hope is that with this film they give Lois (and Adams) something to actually do, rather than fall off of things and scream....

Ms. Marvel 07-28-2013 12:14 PM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghoulstock (Post 26487901)
My hope is that with this film they give Lois (and Adams) something to actually do, rather than fall off of things and scream....

Erm, they did. Maybe not enough, but she did more than that.

Deserana 07-28-2013 12:18 PM

Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghoulstock (Post 26487901)
My hope is that with this film they give Lois (and Adams) something to actually do, rather than fall off of things and scream....

I fear more of the same. Unless they go for the triangle. It's Goyer and Snyder and their focus is usually awesome awesome awesome. I doubt they are saying "Right. Story. Where can we give Lois a vital role here?".

The world knows Lois had some form of encounter with Superman so Lex will no doubt use her to get to him (presuming Lex is in the film).


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.