The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Iron Man Sequels (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=326)
-   -   Plot for Iron-Man 4 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=463157)

Silver Lantern 08-05-2013 10:17 PM

Plot for Iron-Man 4

If you have a idea including pics for suits and villains or drawings for the next movie then post here. Love to hear some ideas for what you would do for Iron-Man 4 movie start to end if possible.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...psadfd1558.jpg

http://www.flatsight.com/uploads/1/2...92389_orig.jpg

http://unleashthefanboy.s3.amazonaws...r-avengers.jpg

http://unleashthefanboy.s3.amazonaws...PACE-ARMOR.jpg

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...ks-d5ohgh0.png

Spider-Cross 08-13-2013 11:11 AM

Re: Plot for Iron-Man 4

Here is what the plot for Iron Man 4 should be about;

After the battle with Ultron, Tony Stark(Robert Downey Jr.) now resumes his life as the Armored Avenger Iron Man. but when the Mandarin(Ben Kingsley) escapes from jail and teams up with the Ten Rings more powerful than ever, Tony must now finish what he started and then take on his biggest threat ever, Fin Fang Foom.

CyclopsWasRight 08-13-2013 11:58 AM

There already is an Iron Man 4 coming, it's called Avengers Age of Ultron.

R_Hythlodeus 08-15-2013 04:57 AM

I think the plot will evolve around Spymaster and Madam Masque. Not sure about the details and character motivations

Lord 08-15-2013 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-Cross (Post 26631191)

After the battle with Ultron, Tony Stark(Robert Downey Jr.) now resumes his life as the Armored Avenger Iron Man. but when the Mandarin(Ben Kingsley) escapes from jail and teams up with the Ten Rings more powerful than ever, Tony must now finish what he started and then take on his biggest threat ever, Fin Fang Foom.

I agree with you all that the way Iron Man 3 handled the Mandarin was disrespectful but i gotta say, the supposed way to "fix" it sound aweful, turning Trevor into a threat now wouldn't work at all, the best is to work with what we got, Killian is the MCU's version of the Mandarin, bring him back and do more stuff with him, i didn't even get the impression he died in the film.

Dasher10 09-28-2013 01:45 PM

Iron Man 4: The Armor Wars

Zeke Stane (Paul Feig) begins a plan to avenge his father by stealing technology from Stark Industries and then selling it off to the highest bidder while also crafting his own suits. To this end, he hires Ghost (Elijah Wood) to break into the actual Stark Industries building, steal a ton of company data and defeat Iron Man one on one.

Zeke then builds his own new armor that's in every way superior to Tony's and crafts a new suit for Ghost while a number of new bit villains appear mostly for fight scenes as Iron Man attempts to hunt down his knockoffs Blizzard, Mauler, Shockwave and Sunturion.

After destroying all four of them, Tony encounters Zeke and Ghost wearing versions of his armor that are significantly more advanced. Tony pulls through and defeats Ghost and eventually Zeke who admits that he's made the blueprints to make Iron Man armor available to the public and defeating him means nothing because he's already won.

This sets the stage for future sequels with Madame Masque, Detroit Steel, Living Laser, Titanium Man and Spymaster.

Synaptic Flow 09-28-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-Cross (Post 26631191)

I like this! It would be cool if it could happen just to "make it up" to those that felt abused by the changes done in Iron Man 3.

Lord 09-29-2013 12:38 PM

Is there any other storyline to take from?

Iron Man 1 adapted the Origin + Iron Monger storyline + Inpiration from Extremis
Iron Man 2 introduced elements from armor wars
Iron Man 3 adapted Extremis

Marvel didn't allow Shane Black to use the Demon in a Bottle storyline, so that one is definitelly out of the game. Along with Doomquest these were Iron Man's most famous storylines, and without Dr.Doom you can't make Doomquest, so which stories are left? Wouldn't mind seeing Killian again but they may also use another main villain instead.

Dasher10 09-29-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord (Post 26926117)

Iron Man 1 adapted the Origin + Iron Monger storyline + Inpiration from Extremis

Marvel didn't allow Shane Black to use the Demon in a Bottle storyline, so that one is definitelly out of the game. Along with Doomquest these were Iron Man's most famous storylines, and without Dr.Doom you can't make Doomquest, so which stories are left? Wouldn't mind seeing Killian again but they may also use another main villain instead.

I'd still rather see Five Nightmares + Armor Wars with elements from Inevitable.

Tacit Ronin 09-29-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

but when the Mandarin(Ben Kingsley) escapes from jail and teams up with the Ten Rings more powerful than ever
Why would the Ten Rings team up with an incarcerated washed up, drug addicted junkie actor?

Dasher10 10-01-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacit Ronin (Post 26928285)
Why would the Ten Rings team up with an incarcerated washed up, drug addicted junkie actor?

That's what I don't get. I never got the love for Ben Kingsley returning. I also still think that Guy Pearce lived after Pepper punched him. Killian was always the head of AIM and the Ten Rings. Deal with it.

mocomic 10-01-2013 06:34 PM

MODOK

Kill Kill Kill

AIM created him for killing.

DrRocket 10-02-2013 07:18 AM

How about, after tony helps beat ultron, he decides to travel to other planets and to this end he creates a space suit and flies though the universe until he stumbles on the guardians of the galaxy, who are been pinned back by some evil forces. Stark swoops I and defeats the bad dudes, has some banter with Rocket Racoon, sleeps with Gamora and then after many drinks with the team, he returns to earth when he gets a distress call from his pal, the hulk, who tells him that Thanos has arrived to the party and the movie ends with him returning to earth and confessing to pepper he had an affair, she dumps him and then he faces his worst enemy to date, alcohol.

Hypestyle 10-07-2013 06:55 PM

The environmental armors need to be seen: Arctic, Deep Sea, Volcano, Outer Space.

chamber-music 10-09-2013 03:23 PM

I imagine Roxxon Oil Company would either try and steal Tony's Arc Reactor technology or sabotage it seeing as it is a threat to there business.

Arc reactor power would put a company like Roxxon out of business so they could either hire Ghost or Spymaster to steal the designs for the tech or hire Living Laser, Blizzard or Madame Masque to destroy the technology and kill Tony.

Dasher10 10-21-2013 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chamber-music (Post 26988689)
I imagine Roxxon Oil Company would either try and steal Tony's Arc Reactor technology or sabotage it seeing as it is a threat to there business.

Arc reactor power would put a company like Roxxon out of business so they could either hire Ghost or Spymaster to steal the designs for the tech or hire Living Laser, Blizzard or Madame Masque to destroy the technology and kill Tony.

I'd rather see Living Laser as a villain who's much more tragic than a simple mercenary. He needs to lose his humanity and become a monster.

DaddlerTheDalek 11-12-2013 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dasher10 (Post 27054177)
I'd rather see Living Laser as a villain who's much more tragic than a simple mercenary. He needs to lose his humanity and become a monster.

That sounds Good.

BenKenobi 11-12-2013 01:48 PM

I really can't see there being an Iron Man 4. I don't see where the character has room to grow past Age of Ultron.

DrCosmic 11-13-2013 03:37 PM

Assuming Stark follows a similar path as Pym after Ultron, where he basically has to retire, he'll just be getting started up again in Iron Man 4, which will go well with a recast, imho, and just the overall theme.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord (Post 26926117)

I think you can do Doomquest-ishness, you'd just end up using someone like Count Nefaria instead, changing his power from something derived from some kind of 'nanotech suit' especially if he passed it off as innate power, and Iron Man was simply figuring out the 'hoax.' I'm also not sold entirely on 'Camelot' as a viable setting for a superhero movie, but some other time/reality shenanigans could easily take place.

You can also introduce Whitney Frost/Madame Masque through her father that way as a love interest and villain, presuming that even if Paltrow would come back that she wouldn't be played by the same actress, and the chemistry and power of that relationship would be lost with these new people stepping into those roles, so better to go a different direction.

So NefariaQuest, basically, as close to Doomquest as Iron Man 2 was to Armor Wars. You'll probably need to throw in some Stark disassembled as you build up the new guy to be the new Tony Stark.

Before of after that you could do a film about Ezekiel Stane with The Five Nightmares as he reverse engineers Stark Tech, and himself, and throws in elements from the recent 'Beleive' arc in there too.

After that though, you start to run out of original elements for these guys. Some modified take on Demon in a Bottle, where purhaps the substance is a bit more or a macguffin than plain old alcohol... that could be interesting.