The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   SHH Community Forum (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=465003)

Thread Manager 09-06-2013 12:00 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - Part 11
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager 09-06-2013 12:00 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - Part 10
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Lunar_Wolf 09-06-2013 12:00 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - Part 11
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke (Post 26801439)
Sorry to hear that man, my condolences. :csad:

Thanks, Duke.

Anita18 09-06-2013 12:21 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Sorry to hear about your uncle, Lunar_Wolf. :csad:


Hobgoblin, I hope that experience (and the upcoming court battle) will scare your brother straight. But he's extremely lucky to be unhurt after totaling his car without injuring/killing himself or anyone else. I hope he realizes that.

Next time he may not be so lucky. And better to be guilt-tripped in court now for a DUI than to be guilt-tripped in court later for vehicular manslaughter. :o

Cosmic 09-06-2013 04:23 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
^Agreed. Hobgoblin, get your brother to watch Matthew Cordle's YT vid, where he confesses to killing someone while driving drunk.

Hobgoblin 09-06-2013 09:42 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Some good news, depending on how you look at it:

My brother didnt actually get arrested for drunk driving, even though that is what I was told. He had two beers before getting into the car (so maybe he wasnt technically drunk but legally he was) and lost control of the car, slamming into a fence. He then left the scene and went back to his apartment. he was arrested there later and booked for leaving the scene of an accident. Legally, that was his biggest mistake, but even the officer said that he may have been lucky, as if he had talked to the police at the scene and they had smelled alcohol and his breath, he would have gotten the DUI. He is out on $150 bail.

Anubis 09-07-2013 12:00 AM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
I really like those Target commercials where they have like, play popular songs with Recorders.

Piper Maru 09-07-2013 12:03 AM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anubis (Post 26804679)
I really like those Target commercials where they have like, play popular songs with Recorders.

You're very brave for confessing that.

jonathancrane 09-07-2013 12:04 AM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anubis (Post 26804679)
I really like those Target commercials where they have like, play popular songs with Recorders.

Interesting; I have not seen them. Sounds really cool.

Speaking of commercials, the Revolutionary War themed advertisement for Fiat really pisses me off. There is nothing like having a company make light of something that you studied and spent time professionally re-enacting.

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHzkNOxJE8o

here's said commercial. It's neat.

ComicChick 09-07-2013 12:12 AM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anubis (Post 26804679)
I really like those Target commercials where they have like, play popular songs with Recorders.

so much better than those ratchet super kmart ones

Schlosser85 09-07-2013 12:40 AM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ComicChick (Post 26804719)
so much better than those ratchet super kmart ones


Super Kmart's commercials embarrass me.

Duke 09-07-2013 02:09 AM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
I thought Kmarts had gone extinct. :o

LuisTX85 09-07-2013 02:40 AM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Ate the last bag of flaming hots in the house

The Original Bamfer 09-07-2013 06:33 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
I confess I'm angry at quite a few people. But before, I was conflicted about anger and tended to blame myself. Now I accept that I have a legitimate reason for the anger and I'm a hell of a lot better off for it. I can't wait to see them get what's coming to them. :up:

spideyboy_1111 09-07-2013 06:38 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke (Post 26805051)
I thought Kmarts had gone extinct. :o

pretty much is.. every one ive ever been in looks like a time warp into 1991... and no one is ever in them but the workers. it's like the twilight zone, i don't get how they are in business.

SpideyVille 09-07-2013 06:43 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Original Bamfer (Post 26808071)
I confess I'm angry at quite a few people. But before, I was conflicted about anger and tended to blame myself. Now I accept that I have a legitimate reason for the anger and I'm a hell of a lot better off for it. I can't wait to see them get what's coming to them. :up:

I tend to get like that a lot, but only with people who I care about or think that I need in my life. Like I was upset with a girl I kinda liked a few years ago because I felt like she wasn't being honest with me about certain things and it blew up into this big thing where we stopped talking for a while. She said some things that really made me feel bad about myself and I blamed myself for a long time, even after we made up months later. But then I realized she was acting the same way and that having her around was really holding me back, so I tried to ease my way into confronting her about certain things to the point where I told her we couldn't be friends anymore and I walked away. That was the best feeling ever because I finally felt like I wasn't being a pushover with people who meant a lot to me.

The Original Bamfer 09-07-2013 06:51 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpideyVille (Post 26808119)
I tend to get like that a lot, but only with people who I care about or think that I need in my life. Like I was upset with a girl I kinda liked a few years ago because I felt like she wasn't being honest with me about certain things and it blew up into this big thing where we stopped talking for a while. She said some things that really made me feel bad about myself and I blamed myself for a long time, even after we made up months later. But then I realized she was acting the same way and that having her around was really holding me back, so I tried to ease my way into confronting her about certain things to the point where I told her we couldn't be friends anymore and I walked away. That was the best feeling ever because I finally felt like I wasn't being a pushover with people who meant a lot to me.

I know what you mean. Mine's regarding mostly family. Or people who were family. They chose to kick me while I was already down, and some of them have been that way my whole life. If I don't accept my anger towards them and stop trying to live for them, I'll never get to live for myself. So it does feel good. I don't need people like that in my life, blood or not, though I'll be happy to make an exception when their own **** hits the fan. :yay:

Cosmic 09-07-2013 11:24 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LuisTX85 (Post 26805127)
Ate the last bag of flaming hots in the house

Fiend!

Piper Maru 09-07-2013 11:26 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Original Bamfer (Post 26808155)
I know what you mean. Mine's regarding mostly family. Or people who were family. They chose to kick me while I was already down, and some of them have been that way my whole life. If I don't accept my anger towards them and stop trying to live for them, I'll never get to live for myself. So it does feel good. I don't need people like that in my life, blood or not, though I'll be happy to make an exception when their own **** hits the fan. :yay:

I know where you're coming from.

jaymes_e06 09-08-2013 12:59 AM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
I think anyone who even acts a little interested in me has some hidden agenda I'm unaware of...

Schlosser85 09-08-2013 01:04 AM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Most of my aunts and uncles are white trash bigots, and I don't respect them more than a stick on the ground. I have no reason to.

jonathancrane 09-08-2013 08:57 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Today has been one of the legendary days of crappiness. Currently, I have an unrelenting migraine (my head is throbbing) and cannot take anything for it, atop of having to deal with a nearly endless barrage of bull**** one of the family and social (friend) fronts.

Warhammer 09-08-2013 11:47 PM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Deep down, there is a void. On nights like this, I feel low and alone. Often, I question if I am even justified in how I feel.

Warhammer 09-09-2013 12:19 AM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
Also, another one. I confess that after working part-time jobs in retail while in school, it made me realize that no matter what I do after graduation, it won't be retail. Not to belittle anyone in retail, but I personally feel like I am beyond it. Does that make me sound like an assh***?

Anubis 09-09-2013 12:33 AM

Re: Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12
 
No, just sick of working retail....that said, unless you know somebody that will get you a job after you're done with school, you'll be working retail again anyway. :(


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.