The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=619)
-   -   Established Catwoman in this movie ? (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=465519)

Bruce_Begins 09-17-2013 09:39 AM

Established Catwoman in this movie ?

The Batman played by Affleck would be experienced and established, so the question is -who will play established Catwoman ?

Will they show a new love interest ? Discuss.

Bathead 09-17-2013 10:27 AM

Re: Established Catwoman in this movie ?

No room in this movie for Catwoman.

Greeneyes 09-17-2013 12:51 PM

Even if Batman has 50% of the screen time with Superman, it would make for quite a cluttered film to show Bats love interests and villains and also fit in Supermans life and characters,especially if we are also getting Luthor.

Until we get more info on what the heck they are doing with this film and further casting news then who knows who's going to be in it!

If the feline was in it then maybe I'd like to see an unhinged Katy Perry play an established Catwoman! She can also do the theme tune with Biebers Robin.

meow tweet tweet

Or Keira Knightley:hrt:
Olga Kurylenko:hrt:
Or Olivia Wilde:hrt:

:doh: sorry, I'm a bit drunks

CharlieS 09-17-2013 02:04 PM

Olivia Wilde for Catwoman, i prefer Catwoman than Robin i think Catwoman is more useful. She has a lot of stealth abilities.

Frodo 09-17-2013 02:27 PM

I could see Talia and LOS in BVS given that she was pretty under used in TDKR and she was quickly vanquished after her full plan was revealed. Plus I think her organization would fit better with a Lex and Superman story than Catwoman, but even then, its been there, done that . I doubt they'd want the same love interest and the LOS two films in a row, and Catwoman suffers the same issue.

Rodrigo90 09-17-2013 03:02 PM

This woman for Catwoman :)
http://moviesback.com/wp-content/upl...013/06/322.jpg

ThePowerCosmic 09-17-2013 03:05 PM

Hmm... not bad, not bad.

MrMaooz 09-17-2013 03:07 PM

Nah, I don't want Charlize.

As for an established Catwoman, sure why not? There's no room for her in this though.

CharlieS 09-17-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 (Post 26863237)

I'm down with this.

smashmode 09-17-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greeneyes (Post 26862563)
Even if Batman has 50% of the screen time with Superman, it would make for quite a cluttered film to show Bats love interests and villains and also fit in Supermans life and characters,especially if we are also getting Luthor.

Until we get more info on what the heck they are doing with this film and further casting news then who knows who's going to be in it!

If the feline was in it then maybe I'd like to see an unhinged Katy Perry play an established Catwoman! She can also do the theme tune with Biebers Robin.

meow tweet tweet

Or Keira Knightley:hrt:
Olga Kurylenko:hrt:
Or Olivia Wilde:hrt:

:doh: sorry, I'm a bit drunks

I love Olga Kurylenko, so I approve of this.

shauner111 09-17-2013 03:29 PM

What's cool about Bruce being in his early 40s in this, is the majority of his "classic foes" (or allies) will also be in their 40s.

Catwoman could be in her 30s or 40s. They would need to go with a big name actress because of the characters history on film and because of her age. Im sure Charlize Theron would be on the shortlist.

But I just don't see Selina having a role in these movies for a while.

ThePowerCosmic 09-17-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashmode (Post 26863351)
I love Olga Kurylenko, so I approve of this.

Of course you'd say that, Olga.

MrMaooz 09-17-2013 03:36 PM

Olga can barely speak English tho. :o

shauner111 09-17-2013 03:39 PM

Olga can speak English just fine. But I remember her having an accent. Selina shouldn't have an accent, it's like those people who wanted Marion Cotillard to play Catwoman :doh:.

TheFlamingCoco 09-17-2013 03:42 PM

Olga would make a KILLER Talia, though ;)

I know, too soon. Would Kate Beckinsale be too conventional? She's 40, though :D

MrMaooz 09-17-2013 03:43 PM

Kate would be great.

DaddlerTheDalek 09-17-2013 03:44 PM

I would like to see Catwoman. At least a little Cameo of Selina could work.

smashmode 09-17-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMaooz (Post 26863377)
Olga can barely speak English tho. :o

really? She was really good in Oblivion, I mean at least in regards to speaking.

MrMaooz 09-17-2013 03:46 PM

I was being sarcastic.

Her English is fine, her accent is just really strong though.

The Infernal 09-17-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bathead (Post 26861945)
No room in this movie for Catwoman.

Agreed. No Catwoman. No Nightwing or Robin or anything like that. Just keep it down to Batman, the love interest, Alfred and maybe Commissioner Gordon (if the movie spends a good deal of time in Gotham).

shauner111 09-17-2013 04:43 PM

Yeah, for this movie they need to keep it at a minimum of Gotham characters. Im not even sure if I would include Gordon. Maybe a reference to Commissioner Gordon and possibly Grayson (maybe), so people get hyped for them once the solo movie happens.

The Infernal 09-17-2013 04:51 PM

For me it depends on whether they spend a lot of time in Gotham. If there's a substantial chunk of the movie spent there and there's stuff going down there then it may be necessary to have Gordon there otherwise it could end up with him seeming noticeably absent.

Frodo 09-17-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 (Post 26863237)

She'd be my choice for Diana actually , especially if the fan speculation about the love interest being Diana turns out to be true. She'd also make a pretty good Mercy Graves if they make her more than just a bodyguard.

Dk1201 09-17-2013 05:21 PM

She is perfect for Wonder Woman

Eddie Dean 09-17-2013 05:33 PM

Jennifer Garner