The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Batman World (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230)
-   -   Poll:If you could only watch one film contunity of Batman which one would you Pick? (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=465825)

marvelrobbins 09-24-2013 08:59 PM

Poll:If you could only watch one film contunity of Batman which one would you Pick?

Batman/Batman returns
Batman/Batman returns/batman forever as trilogy
Batman-Batman & Robin
Nolan Trilogy
New batman starting with Batman VS Superman

shauner111 09-24-2013 09:07 PM

Re: Poll:If you could only watch one film contunity of Batman which one would you Pic

Normally I would pick TDK trilogy, as it's my favorite. But questions like that always bug me haha. It just makes me think of "well what made you into a Batman fan in the first place?". Then maybe id go with that. Which would be the Burton-verse.

Ahhhh I just don't know.

Bathead 09-25-2013 06:05 AM

Re: Poll:If you could only watch one film contunity of Batman which one would you Pic

Too early. I'll have to wait until I see how Affleck does. Right now I would have to chose something outside of the poll and go with the DCAU Dini/Timm Batman. IMO, the best interpretation of the character in any media outside of the comics.

SuperFerret 09-25-2013 06:21 AM

Adam West.

Senator Pleasury 09-25-2013 10:35 AM

Can't choose, both continuities have great things.

The Batman 09-25-2013 04:23 PM

All of them are lacking in one area or another.

marvelrobbins 09-25-2013 05:53 PM

I voted for Burton films.Nolan trilogy Is hurt by DKR.With Burton's 2 films you get complete
good batman stories with best Live action Batman and my favorate Live action catwoman.
And 2 good takes on Villains.And not so much time wasted on character Invented by films-Rachel Dawes I am talking to you.

InnerWarrior 09-27-2013 09:22 AM

I'm in between the The Dark Knight Trilogy and The Burton films + Batman Forever. Both trilogies had an awesome Batman/Bruce Wayne, both had great Jokers, both had great Catwomen, both had Robin.

shauner111 09-27-2013 09:46 AM

I like looking at the Burton films + Forever as a trilogy nowadays....with B&R as something else entirely. A complete spoof.

Even Tim Burton was still a part of the production. With the deleted scenes included, there's some dark fantastical scenes that could fit right in with the old style.

Lord 09-27-2013 09:50 AM

Well, i already watched the others a lot of time, so i pick future Batman films

BatLobsterRises 09-27-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shauner111 (Post 26916053)
I like looking at the Burton films + Forever as a trilogy nowadays....with B&R as something else entirely. A complete spoof.

Even Tim Burton was still a part of the production. With the deleted scenes included, there's some dark fantastical scenes that could fit right in with the old style.

Not reeeally, haha.

But I do agree that Forever can be taken as a loose conclusion to Burton's films.

Rorschach2012 09-29-2013 05:47 PM

I voted Batman through Batman and Robin because those movies are the reason I'm even a fan today of Batman. Without those movies, the Nolan movies would mean nothing to me, I wouldn't even care about Batman like I do now.

Rorschach2012 10-01-2013 01:10 PM

If I could pick one Batman continuity itd be BTAS

Senator Pleasury 10-01-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batman (Post 26907201)
All of them are lacking in one area or another.

Ah, half empty glasses!

Dark Guardian 10-06-2013 10:48 PM

Given the options presented I picked the Dark Knight Trilogy. But really if somebody asked me that and were actually going to eliminate all other Batman films but the continuity I selected; there's only one answer.
Mask of the Phantasm.

I'd miss all the other films, especially the Dark Knight Trilogy, but I can't live without MOTP.