The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Misc. TV Series (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=466741)

Thread Manager 10-13-2013 07:09 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 3
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager 10-13-2013 07:10 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 2
 
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Specter313 10-13-2013 07:10 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Morg (Post 27011331)
where? I'm watching now

In the closet Neal was looking through. Big stone hammer with runes on it.

Donut 10-13-2013 07:10 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Can a mod delete that post

Sawyer 10-13-2013 07:11 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Remembering how he was on the Smallville boards all those years back, it might not be unwise for us all to just put Milos on ignore. :o

Donut 10-13-2013 07:11 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Or ban the ***** from threads he does this in

Sawyer 10-13-2013 07:12 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
That too.

Specter313 10-13-2013 07:16 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Considering how strict they are on other spoilers around here, he should at least get some warnings and infractions from mods for that.

Milos 10-13-2013 07:17 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
I had no idea that the episode is still on......

Donut 10-13-2013 07:20 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Repeat offenders need some thread banning lessons

KRYPTON INC. 10-13-2013 07:25 PM

Hmm... "Blue" knows "Green". Interesting.

Is Regina actually showing some introspection re: her dealings with Tink?

"Come and get me Tinkerbell." I love Lana.

Tink is shaping up a bit like Regina herself.

Regina rejecting a new love just proves my idea that she's addicted to her own anger.

Primal Slayer 10-13-2013 07:54 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
If Tinkerbell was stripped of her wings that long ago, how did she end up in Neverland and what happened to her being besties with Pan? Surely they wouldn't erase that history.

Though if Blue is miss fairy superior, you would think she would be a bigger threat against the forces of evil.

DarkSovereignty 10-13-2013 07:55 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Imma just leave this here

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7843265536/h2017E1A4/

Specter313 10-13-2013 07:59 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (Post 27011657)
If Tinkerbell was stripped of her wings that long ago, how did she end up in Neverland and what happened to her being besties with Pan? Surely they wouldn't erase that history.

I'm sure we'll learn about that eventually. Tink is staying around for a bit.


And Mulan. Heh. Funny how so many people saw that last season, but others thought they were just reading too much into it. :funny:

Specter313 10-13-2013 08:04 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Also, I see Blue is still a ***** to the other fairies. Between the whole thing with Nova and this? I'm not gonna be surprised if she's got a big skeleton in her closet we'll learn about somewhere down the line.

Primal Slayer 10-13-2013 08:06 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Specter313 (Post 27011675)
I'm sure we'll learn about that eventually. Tink is staying around for a bit.


And Mulan. Heh. Funny how so many people saw that last season, but others thought they were just reading too much into it. :funny:

I think it is more the writers winking at the fans knowing that a lot of them talked about Mulan/Aurora pairing. But you know Disney wouldn't allow Mulan to become a lesbian/bi.

Specter313 10-13-2013 08:10 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (Post 27011727)
I think it is more the writers winking at the fans knowing that a lot of them talked about Mulan/Aurora pairing. But you know Disney wouldn't allow Mulan to become a lesbian/bi.

Well, Mulan specifically wanted to talk to Aurora just after she left Hood and Bae when they were talking about not wasting their lives and such. And then there was this from the article Sawyer posted that came out from NYCC.

Quote:

But will Once ever “go there” with, if not SwanQueen, any other same-sex match-up? “What I can say to you genuinely is: I think you should keep watching,” Morrison teased, “because I think you will see what you want to see.”

BONUS BUZZ FROM BACKSTAGE | Perhaps related to one of the above topics (…or not), I am hearing that a theory held by some fans will (possibly) be proven true by the end of tonight’s episode.

KRYPTON INC. 10-13-2013 08:19 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
I didn't think of the whole Aurora/Mulan thing when others were saying it at first but I came around eventually. This just is a step closer to confirming it.

I have to ask, were Robin and his men in Cora's protected area? Or was his son born before Regina enacted the curse?

Also, what is Pan's endgam? Is this all his plan, or is he working for a greater power? From the classic Disney villain stable, who could top The Evil Queen, Maleficent and our own Rumple?

Specter313 10-13-2013 08:27 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. (Post 27011803)
I didn't think of the whole Aurora/Mulan thing when others were saying it at first but I came around eventually. This just is a step closer to confirming it.

I have to ask, were Robin and his men in Cora's protected area? Or was his son born before Regina enacted the curse?

Also, what is Pan's endgam? Is this all his plan, or is he working for a greater power? From the classic Disney villain stable, who could top The Evil Queen, Maleficent and our own Rumple?

I'm sure Robin was in the protected area, that's why the kid was so young, as it likely froze them not too long after he was born, hence why he wasn't older.

And I'm sure we'll learn about Pan's endgame as we go along. Obviously he doesn't have all noble intentions like he's telling Henry, to save magic. Maybe just go give Pan magic, since it seems like he's not able to fly on his own anymore, and make him more powerful in the end.

Milos 10-13-2013 08:31 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Great episode, best one so far.
I'm so glad Regina will get her well deserved happy ending with Robin Hood in the end! Can't wait for them to meet.
Loved Thinker Bell, hope she doesn't get killed off. Poor Mulan, Aurora is the prettiest princess on the show after Regina of course. No Gold was a bonus.

KRYPTON INC. 10-13-2013 08:35 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Hmm... Pan did have some Dust when he met Henry. Is that what the basis of his relationship with Tink amounts too? She was his access to Dust but when FTL got curse-nuked that was the end of PixieDust.

O'Haire 10-13-2013 08:35 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Milos (Post 27011869)
Great episode, best one so far.
I'm so glad Regina will get her well deserved happy ending with Robin Hood in the end! Can't wait for them to meet. Loved Thinker Bell, hope she doesn't get killed off. Poor Mulan, Aurora is the prettiest princess on the show after Regina of course. No Gold was a bonus.


http://25.media.tumblr.com/aea68a0fc...rydyo2_250.gif

DarkSovereignty 10-13-2013 08:43 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
His posts are hilarious.

Primal Slayer 10-13-2013 08:43 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. (Post 27011887)
Hmm... Pan did have some Dust when he met Henry. Is that what the basis of his relationship with Tink amounts too? She was his access to Dust but when FTL got curse-nuked that was the end of PixieDust.

I hope not. Tink should be the one person (well fairy, Wendy humanwise) who should appeal to Pans more "good" side.

<(o_o)> 10-13-2013 09:35 PM

Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Specter313 (Post 27011397)
In the closet Neal was looking through. Big stone hammer with runes on it.

Yes Rumple must have crossed paths with Norse Mythology Thor as some point. Although just an easter egg for now, it would be nice to see OUAT's version of Thor.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.