The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Batman World (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230)
-   -   Your Batman Movie (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=466963)

HR-PUFF&STUFF 10-17-2013 06:28 PM

Your Batman Movie

If you could redo any batman movie which one would it be and how would you do it? you can redo it from the ground up or just change a few things, like a character or a plot detail.

so what would you do?

Jochimus 10-19-2013 09:19 AM

Re: Your Batman Movie

*My* Batman movie would have too much being done from the keel up to be a "redo" of any of the movies, frankly.

Senator Pleasury 10-19-2013 10:44 AM

Batman 89.

Same thing but with more modern special effects and three extra scenes that are Bruce Wayne's flashbacks: First one, (right after he visited Axis Chemicals the first time and met Jack Napier), about how he trained somewhere in the Himalayas. Second one, (right after he takes Vicky to the bat-cave) he's alone in his mansion when a huge bat breaks the window and flies in. Third one, (right before facing Joker for the last time) about how his parents were killed, just like it happens in the movie.

HR-PUFF&STUFF 10-21-2013 02:21 PM

For me it would be Batman and Robin.

I would drop Freeze, Bane, and Batgirl.

The villains would be Poison Ivy with Salomon Grundy.

Ivy would hold the city and Batman responsible for destroying her life's work and for turning her into a freak. she would poison the Commissioner putting him into a coma sending Batman and Robin off to try to stop her and save his life.

The Movie would be darker with more of a horror movie vibe to it. Grundy would be like Jason or Micheal Myers, ie and unstoppable killing machine.

HR-PUFF&STUFF 10-21-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senator Pleasury (Post 27044575)
Batman 89.

Same thing but with more modern special effects and three extra scenes that are Bruce Wayne's flashbacks: First one, (right after he visited Axis Chemicals the first time and met Jack Napier), about how he trained somewhere in the Himalayas. Second one, (right after he takes Vicky to the bat-cave) he's alone in his mansion when a huge bat breaks the window and flies in. Third one, (right before facing Joker for the last time) about how his parents were killed, just like it happens in the movie.

for me the movie would be mostly the same only i would have used the Red Hood gang for the movie. have them be hired to break into axis and Batman and the police show up. we never seen the man under the Hood until he becomes the Joker. the Joker kills the rest of the gang with his joker gas months later and then goes after Batman by holding the city for ransom. Joker doesn't kill the Waynes. there would be flashbacks to Bruce as child showing the murder of his parents, him finding the cave, and the bat flying into the study.
there would be more for Harvey Dent and Commissioner Gordon to do then to just stand around.

the5timechamp 11-02-2013 08:47 AM

If I had the money I would skip doing the movie and just do knightfall and Knights end as a TV miniseries..I would have a dedicated episode to the origin of Bane..ratings be damnded.

danlav05 11-02-2013 02:00 PM

I think a live action Mask of the Phantasm would be cool