The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   The Avengers World (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=447)
-   -   Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=472397)

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs 01-22-2014 04:54 PM

Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Quote:

The first trailer for the anime version of the Avengers is out. And Black Widow looks amazing.
The direct-to-DVD Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher pairs the Punisher with Black Widow, as the two of them are ordered by Nick Fury to go after the Leviathan organization. Of course more Marvel heroes stop by to air kick the crap out of same faceless baddies.
Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher will hitBlu-ray, DVD and digital services on March 25.
Looks pretty sweet

TheVileOne 01-22-2014 10:17 PM

Re: Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher

Looks cool. I also like that it's got Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) and Black Widow in a starring role. Plus it's a Punisher team-up. So I like that they are doing a more obscure team-up.

Blade X 03-14-2014 01:54 AM

This movie was surprisingly pretty damn good. easily Marvel's best anime. I highly recomend that you guys check it out.

TheVileOne 03-17-2014 01:18 AM

Like all the clips I saw. Will give this a look when I get the chance.

StarLord 03-18-2014 11:54 AM

I watched this last night and thought it was quite dull. The Punisher was bad ass though.

Marvel need to inject the same passion into these things like they do in their live action movies. I mean, they have the potential to release the best damn animated features ever.

ObakeTora 03-19-2014 12:47 PM

Yea, I agree. I don't see why they can't just adapt all of the Garth Ennis stories.

chamber-music 03-19-2014 01:55 PM

It took me a while to realize they merged
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Red Guardian and Egghead

ObakeTora 03-21-2014 03:14 PM

huh?

Kato 03-22-2014 01:03 AM

I canīt find words to describe how bad this crap is. God...arenīt there good writers in this world?

ObakeTora 03-25-2014 12:32 AM

They need to adapt every Garth Ennis title.

Primal Slayer 03-26-2014 10:40 PM

Im trying to watch this right now and OMG do they have enough trailers before you get to the main film?

THUNDERSTRIKE 03-28-2014 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObakeTora (Post 28255541)
huh?

the Red Guardian character's name in the movie is Elias Starr and not Alexei Shostakov, as it was in the comics... Starr was Egghead's name in the comics...

ObakeTora 04-04-2014 06:22 PM

So the former Shield agent/love interest of Black Widow was actually the Red Guardian?

gohei_ 04-18-2014 05:42 PM

I thought this was pretty good. Punisher is a total badass, and there were more than enough shots/angles of showing off Widows curves lol.

Human Torch 05-01-2014 08:05 PM

I just saw this one.Solid effort.I enjoyed it.:up:

Frico 05-02-2014 08:40 PM

I watched this like 2 weeks ago via Youtube and have to say I was pleased. Punisher was a boss in this.

brainchild81 05-10-2014 10:49 PM

I think this should have been a homegrown story w/Anime visuals. I was good in parts, but the usual anime love story nonsense held it back. Wasted potential.